Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,383,114 members, 5,317,501 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 December 2019 at 06:06 PM

Get any Book you want free of charge (drop requests) - Literature (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Get any Book you want free of charge (drop requests) (9587 Views)

"What's The Last Book You Rated 5 Stars And Why Should I Read It? / What's The Funniest Book You Have Ever Read? / You Never Can Tell: A Book You Must Buy For Both Parents And Youths. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get any Book you want free of charge (drop requests) by Alpha100(m): 12:50pm On Sep 17
Darzillionaire:
If you have Small Business Big Money by Otunba Akin Alabi, I will love to get it to read. Thanks.

The version I have isn't the full copy
Re: Get any Book you want free of charge (drop requests) by Alpha100(m): 12:52pm On Sep 17
Almost a thousand books in the channel now. Join now. Request for your books there.

Link is in my signature I just noticed the link is messed up. Instead, try typing t. me/EBooksLodge into your browser. Remember to remove the space between '.' and 'me'.
Re: Get any Book you want free of charge (drop requests) by Drgokex(m): 7:41pm On Oct 09
Alpha100:

It's available. Send me a mail ebookslodge@gmail.com
Kindly text me on drgokex@gmail.com or 09028918134 (WhatsApp) Your email reads invalid on Gmail, dunno what happened
Re: Get any Book you want free of charge (drop requests) by beejayofgod(m): 3:56pm On Oct 11
Pls can I get BREAKING THE JEWISH CODE
Re: Get any Book you want free of charge (drop requests) by Alpha100(m): 8:29am On Nov 05
Drgokex:

Kindly text me on drgokex@gmail.com or 09028918134 (WhatsApp)
Your email reads invalid on Gmail, dunno what happened
Been a while. My email cannot be invalid. Check again ebookslodge@gmail.com
Re: Get any Book you want free of charge (drop requests) by Alpha100(m): 10:39am On Nov 05
I have a collection of seventy plus books by Dean Koontz for N1000. Email me to get it.
Re: Get any Book you want free of charge (drop requests) by JhyMedex: 1:53pm On Nov 05
Alpha100:
My main aim was to get people to read their favorite books for little or nothing.

Edited: Get any book you want from as little as one hundred naira for single or five hundred naira for collection. It's that cheap FREE

What's that book you've always wanted to read?

Let your requests begin to roll in. I'm here to serve you!

UPDATE 02/01/19 There are audio books available for some best seller novels like Harry Potter, Game of Thrones and Lord of the rings. They can be made available on request

UPDATE (17/9/2019): I just discovered the link in my signature doesn't work well. You can join by typing t. me/EBooksLodge on your browser (remember to remove the space between the '.' and 'me'.
The mafia manager please ..

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

DEFILED - A Short Story / Ikomoja The Beast / Crimson - The right to decide.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.