Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,243 members, 7,953,920 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:55 AM

Check Out The Eye-popping Dress A Female Guest Wore To A Wedding - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Check Out The Eye-popping Dress A Female Guest Wore To A Wedding (56941 Views)

Checkout What A Wedding Guest Wore For The Event Today (Pics/Video) / See The Wedding Dress A Nigerian Designer Reportedly Collected N1.8m To Make / "My Sunday Is Ruined" - The Dress A Lady Showed Her Tailor Vs What She Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out The Eye-popping Dress A Female Guest Wore To A Wedding by akinwale701(m): 11:04pm On Nov 04, 2018
Hoe low show...

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Eye-popping Dress A Female Guest Wore To A Wedding by SirLakes: 11:05pm On Nov 04, 2018
Beeech

Tell me how you want it
Re: Check Out The Eye-popping Dress A Female Guest Wore To A Wedding by lookatew: 11:06pm On Nov 04, 2018
hmn
Re: Check Out The Eye-popping Dress A Female Guest Wore To A Wedding by Touchforfree(m): 11:15pm On Nov 04, 2018
How I wish I can use my bluetooth to suck her juicy exposees.

Shior......
Re: Check Out The Eye-popping Dress A Female Guest Wore To A Wedding by JasonScoolari: 11:19pm On Nov 04, 2018
[quote author=46O1CE post=72687793][/quote] For the last time zombie, stay away from me. I am not gay and I will never be one.
Re: Check Out The Eye-popping Dress A Female Guest Wore To A Wedding by paix(m): 11:20pm On Nov 04, 2018
Some women don't even know what decency means. If you call them prostitutes they will begin to complain.

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Eye-popping Dress A Female Guest Wore To A Wedding by faithfull18(f): 11:34pm On Nov 04, 2018
How do ladies dress like this and feel comfortable

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Eye-popping Dress A Female Guest Wore To A Wedding by frozen70(f): 11:35pm On Nov 04, 2018
This one is on a mission

Let the lose men stay clear to avoid being her victims

She no send oooh
Re: Check Out The Eye-popping Dress A Female Guest Wore To A Wedding by LyfeJennings(m): 11:39pm On Nov 04, 2018
My kind of girl
Na this kind girl I go dey date soon
Re: Check Out The Eye-popping Dress A Female Guest Wore To A Wedding by emolala(m): 11:43pm On Nov 04, 2018
Kai....

Re: Check Out The Eye-popping Dress A Female Guest Wore To A Wedding by Hassan88(m): 11:46pm On Nov 04, 2018
Check my signature and smile to your bank account

Nowewww
Nowwwewwwwweeeeee
Re: Check Out The Eye-popping Dress A Female Guest Wore To A Wedding by round1(f): 11:48pm On Nov 04, 2018
This lady don't have respect for her self at all not talk of her generation. Which man in his right sense go ever gree marry you after displaying his property like Bill board in a gathering of hundreds / thousands

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Eye-popping Dress A Female Guest Wore To A Wedding by meobizy(f): 11:58pm On Nov 04, 2018
Symba again?! She doesn’t know where her home country is?
I give her four years at most. The way Yoruba boys will useless her ‘kitty’ nobody will want a test ever again. I guess after that she’ll run to Sierra Leone or Cameroon and start all over.
Re: Check Out The Eye-popping Dress A Female Guest Wore To A Wedding by kabnafs(m): 12:00am On Nov 05, 2018
why would a beautiful woman as this willingly expose her breast and still feel very comfortable with her self..nana oo
Re: Check Out The Eye-popping Dress A Female Guest Wore To A Wedding by Ayobami7(m): 12:18am On Nov 05, 2018
this is my comment
Re: Check Out The Eye-popping Dress A Female Guest Wore To A Wedding by Nobody: 12:42am On Nov 05, 2018
So I don't know why all the girls are taking it personal o, is she flaunting your brezz? What's your own with her, abi isn't it a free world? Everyone has their ace, some it's their brains, some their facial beauty, some it's their decolletage, some it's their side boobs and some it's their hips or arse.

Whichever one you chose to flaunt, do it in peace and not castigate those who flaunt their own. The sky is wide enough for all birds to fly without colliding.

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Eye-popping Dress A Female Guest Wore To A Wedding by planetx: 1:15am On Nov 05, 2018
meobizy:
Symba again?! She doesn’t know where her home country is?
I give her four years at most. The way Yoruba boys will useless her ‘kitty’ nobody will want a test ever again. I guess after that she’ll run to Sierra Leone or Cameroon and start all over.
You know her?
Re: Check Out The Eye-popping Dress A Female Guest Wore To A Wedding by Haymaykar(m): 1:25am On Nov 05, 2018
Wonder shall neva end....these one too much sha....�������

Re: Check Out The Eye-popping Dress A Female Guest Wore To A Wedding by Onosode: 2:48am On Nov 05, 2018
This one is boob popping
Re: Check Out The Eye-popping Dress A Female Guest Wore To A Wedding by thunderbabs: 5:05am On Nov 05, 2018
All married women with their husbands at that wedding will be tensed and watchful of their husbands eyes and be cussing that babe all thru cheesy

Gbokorgbokor, ashewo..... Etc grin

Buh me as d husband shocked see boobbiiiiii shocked

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Eye-popping Dress A Female Guest Wore To A Wedding by Aldebaran(m): 6:16am On Nov 05, 2018
Dirty angry
Re: Check Out The Eye-popping Dress A Female Guest Wore To A Wedding by Reference(m): 6:27am On Nov 05, 2018
Biglittlelois:
shocked but some ladies sha, this is rubbish nah!!!

But secretly you admire (envy) her courage, wish your folks gave you the latitude then set your sights for the race to the basement.

Isn't that the thought process of the typical emancipated, modern day Nigerian lady.
Re: Check Out The Eye-popping Dress A Female Guest Wore To A Wedding by Biglittlelois(f): 6:38am On Nov 05, 2018
Reference:

But secretly you admire (envy) her courage, wish your folks gave you the latitude then set your sights for the race to the basement.

Isn't that the thought process of the typical emancipated, modern day Nigerian lady.

You have a myopic thought process issues.
Re: Check Out The Eye-popping Dress A Female Guest Wore To A Wedding by Tonimordred(m): 6:51am On Nov 05, 2018
At she beta pas mama jam jam
Re: Check Out The Eye-popping Dress A Female Guest Wore To A Wedding by dubbiskelly(m): 6:57am On Nov 05, 2018
She must have been the cynosure of all eyes, abi which eye no like better thing?
Re: Check Out The Eye-popping Dress A Female Guest Wore To A Wedding by pacino26(m): 6:59am On Nov 05, 2018
Not been a perv and all okay but the real question should be what do you think about the bweast grin grin grin grin

It's a beautiful morning jare
Re: Check Out The Eye-popping Dress A Female Guest Wore To A Wedding by Anijay1212(m): 7:20am On Nov 05, 2018
HeWrites:
The woman in red though grin
Lol... She is watching her in 5G.
Re: Check Out The Eye-popping Dress A Female Guest Wore To A Wedding by mechanics(m): 8:42am On Nov 05, 2018
hmmmm, all in the name of fashion, exposing her unclothedness.
Re: Check Out The Eye-popping Dress A Female Guest Wore To A Wedding by RALPHOW(m): 9:26am On Nov 05, 2018
Who is her mother?
Re: Check Out The Eye-popping Dress A Female Guest Wore To A Wedding by yemmy75(m): 10:13am On Nov 05, 2018
Dinho20:
FOR REAL
Real men ko o, Mr Real nii
Re: Check Out The Eye-popping Dress A Female Guest Wore To A Wedding by GetCofOProperty: 11:49am On Nov 05, 2018
Adverts of sophisticated publicity... She packaged it well but it's all not fair to the male eyes that behold it. Marality is of question here guys.

Do You Desire A Very Good Property Investment That Guarantee High Return... Or You Want a Suitable Land or House For You To Live In. There are good properties in choice locations that boast of a huge return on investment. Don't miss the current promos Visit our Ikeja Office (Off Medical Road) or Call/WhatsApp +234(0)8027390046. Check our signature here below and click the WhatsApp link to reach out to us or how you can be a part of the business part of Real Estate.
Re: Check Out The Eye-popping Dress A Female Guest Wore To A Wedding by Martin0(m): 11:17pm On Nov 05, 2018
OboOlora:
Mogbe laiye mi, ewo oyan AKA omu Martin0, come and see something oooooooo
omo see breast shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

World's Most Expensive Bras And Handbag Fot ₦4.88Billion, ₦1.3Billion (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Hits The Pool In A Well Tied Wrapper / Spot Remover That Works

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.