Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,529 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Princess Shyngle Shades Michael Essien’s Wife For Moving Out Of His Home - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Princess Shyngle Shades Michael Essien’s Wife For Moving Out Of His Home (36993 Views)

Michael Essien’s Gay Rights Comment Sparks Outrage On Social Media / Odemwingie, Mercy Akide-Udoh And Michael Essien In Adorable Photo / Akosua Puni, Michael Essien’s Wife Packs Out Over Affair With Princess Shyngle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Princess Shyngle Shades Michael Essien’s Wife For Moving Out Of His Home by martineverest(m): 11:48pm On Nov 04, 2018
just imagine..Essien is the foool here..just look at how your side chick disrespected your wife

2 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle Shades Michael Essien’s Wife For Moving Out Of His Home by fnep2smooth(m): 11:49pm On Nov 04, 2018
all this marriage without backbone self

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle Shades Michael Essien’s Wife For Moving Out Of His Home by frozen70(f): 11:50pm On Nov 04, 2018
Xcelinteriors:
Somehow she's saying the truth. It is only a foolish woman that will pack out of her matrimonial home just because the husband is a cheat. All men cheat and you have to stay and deal with it

Check my signature for affordable and beautiful window blind. Add me on WhatsApp with the link below. Just click it

Eziokwu?

All men cheats?

All women should do what?

They should bear it or cheat on them too?

4 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle Shades Michael Essien’s Wife For Moving Out Of His Home by Nobody: 11:58pm On Nov 04, 2018
From what she posted, it seems they dated before Essien married his wife.

Anyway, men should learn to hold their dick and learn how to use it for their women, not all girls.

If you're a man and you can't last long in bed, there is nothing to be ashamed of — there is a permanent solution. No drugs, no concoctions, not pills, and no mix this mix that. It's all natural. If you take action today, you'll never regret, but if you want to keep wasting money on drugs, then ignore.

See it here: https://www.nairaland.com/4800980/he-caring-one-minute-man

Download the book and thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle Shades Michael Essien’s Wife For Moving Out Of His Home by Ayobami7(m): 12:01am On Nov 05, 2018
this is my comment
Re: Princess Shyngle Shades Michael Essien’s Wife For Moving Out Of His Home by DaniDarvey: 12:01am On Nov 05, 2018
Xcelinteriors:
Somehow she's saying the truth. It is only a foolish woman that will pack out of her matrimonial home just because the husband is a cheat. All men cheat and you have to stay and deal with it.
I don't know why some ladies are quoting me o. The earlier you believe that all men cheat the better for you so that you won't have heart attack when it happen and you will start planning to kill the man out of anger. Nobody should quote me again biko. I only said my opinion. Thank you

Check my signature for affordable and beautiful window blind. Add me on WhatsApp with the link below. Just click it

Wow. So your dad, brothers, uncles and male friends are all cheats? That's really an amazing point I just learnt now

6 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle Shades Michael Essien’s Wife For Moving Out Of His Home by samlake(m): 12:03am On Nov 05, 2018
soldier go, soldier come, barrack remains...
Re: Princess Shyngle Shades Michael Essien’s Wife For Moving Out Of His Home by Chubhie: 12:04am On Nov 05, 2018
See heavy duty Essien The Iron Bender went to carry!

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle Shades Michael Essien’s Wife For Moving Out Of His Home by BlaqCheque(m): 12:05am On Nov 05, 2018
Hello guy's I know of a platform that pays you for reading and commenting on news
Click the link and make some cool cash

https://
Www./rwr5io

For more inquiries
Call or WhatsApp me on 08142777215
Re: Princess Shyngle Shades Michael Essien’s Wife For Moving Out Of His Home by blowjob: 12:14am On Nov 05, 2018
Lizzysamuel:
Following a crack in the marriage of ex-Ghanaian star footballer, his ex-girlfriend has taken shots at his wife, calling her dumb.

Princess Shyngle has reacted to reports that Michael Essien’s wife, Akosua Puni has moved out of her matrimonal home because the former Chelsea footballer allegedly cheated on her with Shyngle.
Recall that in August 2018, the Gambian Ghana-based actress revealed in an interview that she dated Essien for a period of one year before finding out he was a married man.

“I dated him. I had no idea he was married. I had no reason to ask him because I never saw wedding ring on his finger and there were obviously no pictures of him and any woman on a social media so I assumed that he was a single man,” she told The DELAY show.

Last Month, news surfaced that Essien’s wife, Akosua who is his manager and mother of his two children had moved out of their home because of his alleged affair with the actress and they may likely be heading for a divorce too.

Taking to her Instagram stories to react over the news, Shyngle shaded Essien’s wife as she described her the ‘Dumbest Wife Of The Year for leaving her home because her husband is still in love with his ex and can’t let her go.'
She wrote;

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/michael-essiens-ex-girlfriend-shades-wife-for-allegedly-moving-out-of-home/
ALL DIS MEN, WAY NOR WAN USE EYE SEE WOMAN... grin grin..

VOTE BUHARI..

GOD BLESS AND PROTECT BUHARI..
Re: Princess Shyngle Shades Michael Essien’s Wife For Moving Out Of His Home by Nobody: 12:24am On Nov 05, 2018
I kinda agree with her but what's my own grin

Re: Princess Shyngle Shades Michael Essien’s Wife For Moving Out Of His Home by chukxie(m): 1:08am On Nov 05, 2018
Xcelinteriors:
Somehow she's saying the truth. It is only a foolish woman that will pack out of her matrimonial home just because the husband is a cheat. All men cheat and you have to stay and deal with it.
I don't know why some ladies are quoting me o. The earlier you believe that all men cheat the better for you so that you won't have heart attack when it happen and you will start planning to kill the man out of anger. Nobody should quote me again biko. I only said my opinion. Thank you

Not all men cheat on their wives. Personally I've never cheated on my wife since we got married four years ago. I must confess I did a lot of 'playing around' while we were dating. On the day of our wedding, I made a bow to God not to cheat on my wife, and so far I've kept my vow, and I pray I keep it until the end. Not easy though but I'm hanging in there.

10 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle Shades Michael Essien’s Wife For Moving Out Of His Home by Himmler: 1:38am On Nov 05, 2018
Michael essien has opened a crack in the wall of his marriage for cockroaches and lizards to crawl in

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Princess Shyngle Shades Michael Essien’s Wife For Moving Out Of His Home by Nobody: 1:44am On Nov 05, 2018
Sai Baba

Re: Princess Shyngle Shades Michael Essien’s Wife For Moving Out Of His Home by TheSmoothTalker(m): 2:21am On Nov 05, 2018
Able God!!! See Manchester shocked

Beht seriously, one can’t blame these ladies. Blames and shades flying here and there Buh nobody’s attacking the root cause of the brouhaha - Michael Essien’s “GBOLA” grin cheesy Dude must be huge downstairs

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle Shades Michael Essien’s Wife For Moving Out Of His Home by Ejelah: 2:30am On Nov 05, 2018
Why Essien misbehave like this nah? Because of fat nyash, you destroy your marriage

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle Shades Michael Essien’s Wife For Moving Out Of His Home by Mace0lane: 2:37am On Nov 05, 2018
Slikbae:
Not all men cheat so speak for your husband and/or boyfriends alone. Also it is not in a place to tell someone to stay with a cheating partner.

E go do u like carnival. Even pastors cheat, you de there de claim you have the Jesus kind of man.
Re: Princess Shyngle Shades Michael Essien’s Wife For Moving Out Of His Home by Mace0lane: 2:40am On Nov 05, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

A beg speak for yourself o
No woman who has self respect for herself would take poo from a man because she wants to keep her marriage . The woman is not foolish she just has a good self esteem.
If you are comfortable with your husband cheating on you please keep it to yourself and stop advising other women to take poo or condone a cheating partner.
Dem no de tell man na man de know.
Re: Princess Shyngle Shades Michael Essien’s Wife For Moving Out Of His Home by AngelicBeing: 2:45am On Nov 05, 2018
Na today, next news jare grin

Re: Princess Shyngle Shades Michael Essien’s Wife For Moving Out Of His Home by bercu: 2:59am On Nov 05, 2018
Xcelinteriors:

my sister you very right anybody quoting you is a dumbass hypocrite living in denial
Re: Princess Shyngle Shades Michael Essien’s Wife For Moving Out Of His Home by promzy555(m): 4:13am On Nov 05, 2018
Hmmmm, I still blame buhari
Re: Princess Shyngle Shades Michael Essien’s Wife For Moving Out Of His Home by gladisa7: 4:26am On Nov 05, 2018
Micheal Essien is too Big for one not to know his Marital status. So dont say u did nt know he was married!
Re: Princess Shyngle Shades Michael Essien’s Wife For Moving Out Of His Home by banio: 4:39am On Nov 05, 2018
Money is good. When a man has money he enjoys all shapes and sizes.
Re: Princess Shyngle Shades Michael Essien’s Wife For Moving Out Of His Home by Slikbae: 4:53am On Nov 05, 2018
When and where did I imply that?
Mace0lane:

E go do u like carnival. Even pastors cheat, you de there de claim you have the Jesus kind of man.
Re: Princess Shyngle Shades Michael Essien’s Wife For Moving Out Of His Home by crafteck(m): 5:07am On Nov 05, 2018
She's right
Re: Princess Shyngle Shades Michael Essien’s Wife For Moving Out Of His Home by melaninpop: 5:27am On Nov 05, 2018
Slikbae:
Not all men cheat so speak for your husband and/or boyfriends alone. Also it is not in your place to tell someone to stay with a cheating partner.

I tire for the girl ooo.....

2 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle Shades Michael Essien’s Wife For Moving Out Of His Home by joeyswift(m): 5:39am On Nov 05, 2018
This is what happens when two women have the same claim of ownership of a man
Re: Princess Shyngle Shades Michael Essien’s Wife For Moving Out Of His Home by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:28am On Nov 05, 2018
bercu:
my sister you very right anybody quoting you is a dumbass hypocrite living in denial
wow there is nothing to live in there our experience can never be the same so it is not in denial.
Anyway I hope you would not be an hypocrite if you find out that a woman you hold dearly was unfaithful to you tongue
Because nowadays women cheat a lot in fact self they have taken over from the men in that department cool

2 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle Shades Michael Essien’s Wife For Moving Out Of His Home by PromixTuhh(m): 6:51am On Nov 05, 2018
Princess “Shingle” cheesy
Re: Princess Shyngle Shades Michael Essien’s Wife For Moving Out Of His Home by Amumaigwe: 7:48am On Nov 05, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
If my husband is caught dead with such a “woman”, I too will leave immediately.

Some men live by POUSSY alone.
This girl wey nefa marry dey make noise ni?
Very BRAINLESS! cheesy

What a disgrace! cry

Oh gal, your turn dey come o!
Try to get married first, then come and talk.
Reminds me of President Weah and his first wife. embarassed
Men usually never leave their wives for more classy females. Only FOR OLOSHOS!
What a curse! cheesy

See name? SHYNGLE? ? ? ?
Very ominous of DOOM! grin

This is hate speech. Beware!
Re: Princess Shyngle Shades Michael Essien’s Wife For Moving Out Of His Home by Cassie74: 7:51am On Nov 05, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

wow there is nothing to live in there our experience can never be the same so it is not in denial.
Anyway I hope you would not be an hypocrite if you find out that a woman you hold dearly was unfaithful to you tongue
Because nowadays women cheat a lot in fact self they have taken over from the men in that department cool

Everyone is concerned with the cheating part... pls what about HIV, Hepatitis, syphilis just to mention but a few... most of these guys don't use protection... Ladies beware... It's better to be alive to care for your kids than staying with someone who continuously cheats on you...

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle Shades Michael Essien’s Wife For Moving Out Of His Home by Amumaigwe: 7:57am On Nov 05, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

A beg speak for yourself o
No woman who has self respect for herself would take poo from a man because she wants to keep her marriage . The woman is not foolish she just has a good self esteem.
If you are comfortable with your husband cheating on you please keep it to yourself and stop advising other women to take poo or condone a cheating partner.

I bet you that your have caught someone you are/were in relationship before cheating and you never did what you are fiercely advocating.
Not to say that it is right for men to cheat, but my worry is that some naive souls will read your submissions and do as suggested and go into another relationship and the cycle continues. The peace she is searching for will then elude her forever.
No woman that left her well rounded husband that just happened to cheat has ended up happier. If they claim, they are just being hypocritical.
Good morning.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Would You Pick To Take This Trophy Winning Freekick? (Picture) / Mobile Viewing Centers In Owerri Streets By Imo Government (Photos) / Falconets Of Nigeria Enjoying Egusi And Eba After Canada Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.