Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,557 members, 7,823,450 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

He Is A Caring But One Minute Man What Do I Do!? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Is A Caring But One Minute Man What Do I Do!? (4027 Views)

My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help / He Is A Caring But One Minute Man What Do I Do!? / 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Is A Caring But One Minute Man What Do I Do!? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 21, 2018
She wrote the below.

Cramybird:
He is caring and loving, he buys me everything and would do anything to make me happy but he's a one minute man. He used some delay ejaculation spray even though he hides it from me but the best those ones can do is less than 10minutes. Every time he asks me after sex what I feel but I can't tell him

I am sexual frustrated I don't want to cheat

And below is the answer and the FINAL, permanent solution for all men — guaranteed!
Re: He Is A Caring But One Minute Man What Do I Do!? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 21, 2018
Cramybird:
I am sexual frustrated I don't want to cheat

Cry no more, Honey. We have the FINAL solution. No concoction, no drugs, no mix this mix that drink this drink that, and no delay spray.

This solution has never failed. The problem with men is, "ego." When you tell him about the solution I'm about to reveal to you, he'll feel hurt, but you need to take the bold step if you truly want to enjoy sexual satisfaction at last. If you don't want, then ignore this post.

The name of the book is Lasticle and I guarantee you, you'll smile at last if he takes action. Here is the link www.wetclef.com/topic557.html to download the introduction of the book for free and see for yourself. After reading it, make sure you send him a copy.

Below are screenshots of the book and how serious men are sending messages to get a copy. Other men will rather use drugs like tra.madol / Via.gra or harmful concoctions. No, this is damaging in the long run, but most men don't know it.

The Lasticle solution is natural and forever permanent. When I say natural, I don't mean mix garlic, honey, ginger, watermelon, etc. No, that is the method of a lazy man. Here, we're talking of permanent solution, NOT temporary.

Download the free version here and see what is inside. www.wetclef.com/topic557.html

If the site is down, try again in few minutes.

If your man takes action, then it's a done deal. PE will be over before next year — 100% guaranteed.

Have a nice day.

4 Likes

Re: He Is A Caring But One Minute Man What Do I Do!? by Kylekent59: 1:05pm On Oct 21, 2018
Thunder fire your pussy!. He is caring but a one minute man.

Isn't it better he is caring and a one minute man than he being 5 hours man but not caring. You girls cannot be satisfied, you are all covetous in nature.

3 Likes

Re: He Is A Caring But One Minute Man What Do I Do!? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 21, 2018
Kylekent59:
Thunder fire your pussy!. He is caring but a one minute man.

Isn't it better he is caring and a one minute man than he being 5 hours man but not caring. You girls cannot be satisfied, you are all covetous in nature.

You're welcome, Sir.

Kindly answer these questions:

1. Is being caring a crime?
2. Is lasting long in bed a crime?
3. Is being rich a crime?
4. Is seeking for help if you have a problem a crime?

All your answers are probably "no." So, where is the thunder?
Re: He Is A Caring But One Minute Man What Do I Do!? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 21, 2018
Our job is to save marriages with our solutions and also to lead men on the permanent path. Most men are lost in the world of dr.ug abuse, substances, concoctions, and other dangerous things just to last long in bed. That is the route of a lazy man.

When a man becomes addicted to buying those things, he will keep buying more from year to year. Anyone who tries to stop him, he will hate such a person.

Before he realizes it, he has wasted lots of money that would've been invested in something good or a business.

So, we are here to stop these men from wasting money and cure their problems with a superior and permanent solution. But, if these men prefer to waste money buying concoctions, tram.adol, and other drugs, then so be it. You can't force a man to follow the right path. He will make the decision himself.

We are only here to tell all men that there is a way out even if the problem has been there since they were born. It's all in the brain. PE is not a disease, but a mental and physiological imbalance of hormones that were induced through years of masturbation and dopamine pursuit which was triggered by sympathetic nervous system and propergated by our cerebral cortex.

It's not a diseases and it has a permanent solution.
Re: He Is A Caring But One Minute Man What Do I Do!? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 08, 2018
Re: He Is A Caring But One Minute Man What Do I Do!? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 22, 2019
Re: He Is A Caring But One Minute Man What Do I Do!? by pansophist(m): 8:22pm On Jan 22, 2019
lol, businessman grin

No book can teach a man how to last longer except practice, being fit and proper dieting. Unfortunately, I realize that you are operating in a forum of unrepentant fools, who instead of working on themselves, will pay for a book under the illusion that their money can buy the solution. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Is A Caring But One Minute Man What Do I Do!? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 22, 2019
pansophist:
lol, businessman grin

No book can teach a man how to last longer except practice, being fit and proper dieting. Unfortunately, I realize that you are operating in a forum of unrepentant fools, who instead of working on themselves, will pay for a book under the illusion that their money can buy the solution. undecided
Thank you for your post. Why do you think so?

It's unfortunate you call people who buy books fools. Why are they fools?

When you mentioned "practice" you were right, but where will they get the organized and guaranteed instruction on what to practice and how to practice it?

If you went to school, you'll realize a book has instructions on how to practice. A book is a mentor or at least a guide on what to do.

For those who don't like organized book mentorship, they can always use Google or YouTube to find free contents from bloggers who blog about lasting longer in bed, yet they are one minute men.

Our book is from real life experiences with instructions on how to practice. If practicing is your main concern, that is exactly what the book is about.

From the below screenshots, you'll see how we told our clients it's about practicing those simple guides in the book and not just reading.

Anyway, thank you for your time and also, thank you for calling people who read books fools. Make sure you don't read books to avoid being a fool yourself.

1 Like

Re: He Is A Caring But One Minute Man What Do I Do!? by Teeboj(m): 10:32pm On Jan 22, 2019
trams can as well do d magic �
Re: He Is A Caring But One Minute Man What Do I Do!? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 22, 2019
Teeboj:
trams can as well do d magic
You're right, but let us assume you contracted an infection and there are two options.

1. Permanent cure contained in a book
2. Temporary cure through hard drùgs

Which will you go for? Mind you, the drùg has a side effect in the long run, but the permanent cure doesn't. Also, you'll keep spending money on drùgs every time you want to have sex.

Now, calculate how much you'll waste in 1 year of buying tràm and the depression that awaits you when the side effects of the drùgs start manifesting after 10 or 15 years.

Just imagine and feel the pains, Sir. Now, you understand what I mean.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Does This Stigmatization Exist? / BadRadio Finds Love At Last: / What Do We Call This Guy? Simp Or Romantic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.