Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,322 members, 7,811,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

These Are The Richest Pastors In Nigeria In 2018 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / These Are The Richest Pastors In Nigeria In 2018 (2473 Views)

10 Richest Pastors In The World And Their Cars / Prophet Joshua Iginla Prophesied About Buhari, Defection Saga In 2018 / Poverty In Nigeria Vs Richest Pastors In Nigeria - By Alawode-James Jumoke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Are The Richest Pastors In Nigeria In 2018 by beejayvince(m): 5:23pm On Nov 04, 2018
Speaking of pastors, I have been curious as to who the richest is among them all in Nigeria. And after carrying out my research, I decided to make a list of the top 10 richest Pastors in Nigeria. it is quite an interesting read.

1. Bishop David Oyedepo
First on the list is Bishop David Oyedepo. He is the head pastor and founder of Living Faith World Outreach Ministry (aka Winners Chapel), which was founded in 1981. He owns two private jets, although some claim it is four. He also has houses scattered all over the world and has a net worth of $180 million.

2. Father Edeh
A somewhat strange addition to the list is Rev. Fr. Emmanuel M.P. Edeh, popularly called Father Edeh. I say strange because he is relatively unknown, especially to non Easterners. But here’s a little about him: he is a Catholic Priest, the founder of the Center for Peace, Justice and Reconciliation. He is the owner of four tertiary institutions, four (Madonna University Nigeria, Caritas University, OSISATECH Polytechnic, OSISATECH College of Education), and he is estimated to be with $80-100 million. Now you know why he is here.

3. Pastor Chris Oyakhilome
Christian Oyakhilome known popularly as Pastor Chris is third on the wealth list. President of Believers Love World aka Christ Embassy, he has over 50,000 members in which the wealthiest of the wealthiest are among. Pastor Chris is reportedly worth $100 million.

4. Pastor T.B. Joshua
Known for his healing and miracle performances, Pastor T.B. Joshua (as he is known) is the Head Pastor at Synagogue Church Of All Nations
(SCOAN). He is famous as Nigeria’s most philanthropic pastor and also the most controversial, it is still a shock as to how and why he has no other branch of his church anywhere in the country. The church (Synagogue) accommodates over 15,000 people. He is reportedly worth an estimated $60 million. I think he is worth more though.

5. Pastor E.A. Adeboye
I personally thought “Daddy G.O” will be in the top two because, well because he is Daddy G.O. Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye is the General Overseer of Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG). His Church community (Redemption Camp) is reportedly worth over 200 billion Naira, and it has a University (Redeemers University), a high school, hospitals, a TV station, its printing press amongst other things. It is reported that over 200 billion Naira is realized from annual tithes, offering and seed sowing in his Church Parishes. He is worth a good $50 million.

Others on the list are:

6. Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo

7. Reverend Chris Okotie

8. Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor

9. Dr. Mike Okonkwo

10. Pastor Lazarus Muoka

See full details:
https://www.nigerianindex.com/top-10-richest-pastors-in-nigeria/

Cc:
Dominique
Mynd44
Re: These Are The Richest Pastors In Nigeria In 2018 by ehhmah(m): 5:32pm On Nov 04, 2018
shocked
Re: These Are The Richest Pastors In Nigeria In 2018 by paxonel(m): 5:54pm On Nov 04, 2018
How this one wan take remove buhari?
Re: These Are The Richest Pastors In Nigeria In 2018 by ojun50(m): 6:32pm On Nov 04, 2018
Op
Re: These Are The Richest Pastors In Nigeria In 2018 by jom28gy(m): 8:39pm On Nov 04, 2018
Yet,are they living according to standards of God requirements?

(1) (Reply)

Ifa Mysticism / Muslims Tell … “why I Chose Jesus” / Did Bill Gates Pay Tithes To Oyedepo????????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.