Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,406 members, 7,954,603 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:33 AM

Okay....just Felt Like Posting Pictures Of My Lovely Local Dog Jack - Pets (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Okay....just Felt Like Posting Pictures Of My Lovely Local Dog Jack (13621 Views)

Diary Of Marshal My Lovely Gsd / My Friend Rot Make My Local Dog / The Snake I Killed With The Help Of My Lovely Dog. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okay....just Felt Like Posting Pictures Of My Lovely Local Dog Jack by agboedeh: 8:05am On Dec 04, 2019
tobilavish:
the only reason he left was to knack.....he still a virgin bro I think you should get him some bitches dog don't play with mating....baba gas knack nau
Yea. I guessed as much. I am just waiting to find the right bitch for him
Re: Okay....just Felt Like Posting Pictures Of My Lovely Local Dog Jack by okikiosibodu(m): 10:27pm On Dec 08, 2019
tobilavish:
the only reason he left was to knack.....he still a virgin bro I think you should get him some bitches dog don't play with mating....baba gas knack nau
Lol. Naughty you.
OP, why you never update us?
Re: Okay....just Felt Like Posting Pictures Of My Lovely Local Dog Jack by okikiosibodu(m): 12:52am On Jan 02, 2020
Op, where art thou?
Re: Okay....just Felt Like Posting Pictures Of My Lovely Local Dog Jack by shyron(f): 6:32pm On Jan 03, 2020
Wow i have a local breed a she very funny dog wen she was abt 4month old she always wanted to leave d compound and now she is a professional fence jumper jxt to get out lol
Re: Okay....just Felt Like Posting Pictures Of My Lovely Local Dog Jack by Gracemadeit(m): 7:46pm On Jan 03, 2020
My two-month-old bailey is doing great. Very intelligent and playful. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okay....just Felt Like Posting Pictures Of My Lovely Local Dog Jack by agboedeh: 7:15pm On Jan 12, 2020
okikiosibodu:
Op, where art thou?
tho at here oo
Re: Okay....just Felt Like Posting Pictures Of My Lovely Local Dog Jack by agboedeh: 7:31pm On Jan 12, 2020
so a friend of mine started complaining, saying DAT am not supposed to vaccinate or inject my dog so DAT the meat will be sweet..lol. It was so hilarious and I was like; did I tell u I wanted to sell my dog in the first place or is it because it is a local breed which means it must be eaten.
Our local dogs have suffered in the hands of Nigerians. I even saw one the other day tied to the back of a motorcycle (okada), you could see fright in it's eye......so heartbreaking. Someone actually told me DAT he can sell my dog for me at the price of 15k. I was so furious; I told him never to tell me such a thing again, my dog is not for sale.Some even start to insult me saying that I am just wasting money for nothing.
Mehn, our local dogs have suffered.

3 Likes

Re: Okay....just Felt Like Posting Pictures Of My Lovely Local Dog Jack by agboedeh: 7:34pm On Jan 12, 2020
Gracemadeit:
My two-month-old bailey is doing great. Very intelligent and playful. grin grin
beiley is looking cute and happy. Wats her feeding like?
Re: Okay....just Felt Like Posting Pictures Of My Lovely Local Dog Jack by agboedeh: 7:39pm On Jan 12, 2020
shyron:
Wow i have a local breed a she very funny dog wen she was abt 4month old she always wanted to leave d compound and now she is a professional fence jumper jxt to get out lol
Lol...she sounds troublesome grin . Although, dats a good trait, it means she is flexible and agile. Can we see some pics pls
Re: Okay....just Felt Like Posting Pictures Of My Lovely Local Dog Jack by Gracemadeit(m): 9:55pm On Jan 12, 2020
agboedeh:
beiley is looking cute and happy. Wats her feeding like?
Thanks. Her food are, apu & egusi soup with head of fish, biscuit bone and sometimes with pig meat.

Re: Okay....just Felt Like Posting Pictures Of My Lovely Local Dog Jack by okikiosibodu(m): 10:58pm On Jan 12, 2020
Gracemadeit:
Thanks. Her food are, apu & egusi soup with head of fish, biscuit bone and sometimes with pig meat.
Lol.. I love that position

1 Like

Re: Okay....just Felt Like Posting Pictures Of My Lovely Local Dog Jack by okikiosibodu(m): 11:03pm On Jan 12, 2020
agboedeh:
so a friend of mine started complaining, saying DAT am not supposed to vaccinate or inject my dog so DAT the meat will be sweet..lol. It was so hilarious and I was like; did I tell u I wanted to sell my dog in the first place or is it because it is a local breed which means it must be eaten.
Our local dogs have suffered in the hands of Nigerians. I even saw one the other day tied to the back of a motorcycle (okada), you could see fright in it's eye......so heartbreaking. Someone actually told me DAT he can sell my dog for me at the price of 15k. I was so furious; I told him never to tell me such a thing again, my dog is not for sale.Some even start to insult me saying that I am just wasting money for nothing.
Mehn, our local dogs have suffered.
It's saddening.. I have once seen a good greyhound (used by hunter to chase down a prey) tied with rope, in a bike. Abt three of them they had fear in their eyes. One of it fell while the bike was motion, and let out a really big. The owner just told the bike man to stop, smiled and went to fetch the one that fell. The frightened dog hesitated cos it had not recovered from the shock yet (even humans will b in shock with such experience). The man just bundled the dog forcefully and zoomed off. I felt for the dog
Re: Okay....just Felt Like Posting Pictures Of My Lovely Local Dog Jack by agboedeh: 7:57am On Jan 13, 2020
okikiosibodu:

It's saddening.. I have once seen a good greyhound (used by hunter to chase down a prey) tied with rope, in a bike. Abt three of them they had fear in their eyes. One of it fell while the bike was motion, and let out a really big. The owner just told the bike man to stop, smiled and went to fetch the one that fell. The frightened dog hesitated cos it had not recovered from the shock yet (even humans will b in shock with such experience). The man just bundled the dog forcefully and zoomed off. I felt for the dog
Nawa oo. Dat is y I cannot trust anybody that kills dogs.

1 Like

Re: Okay....just Felt Like Posting Pictures Of My Lovely Local Dog Jack by agboedeh: 7:58am On Jan 13, 2020
Gracemadeit:
cool

1 Like

Re: Okay....just Felt Like Posting Pictures Of My Lovely Local Dog Jack by IamAnderson(m): 8:58am On Jan 13, 2020
agboedeh:
Nawa oo. Dat is y I cannot trust anybody that kills dogs.
I automatically start feeling disdain towards somebody once I find out how they treat animals badly. I've quarrelled with people because of my dog before cheesy

my cousin once told me about how he killed his gsd puppy because it ate his food by smashing it on the wall.
he also killed a Caucasian puppy that was gifted to him because according to him he left it with his female gsd and it couldn't impregnate her, I don't even know whether he knows about heat periods or that a 5 month old puppy can't procreate.
he killed the puppy and used it to entertain his guests.
since then, I never liked him, he was also trying to tell me to beat by dog when he was a 3 month old puppy to make him aggressive.
he's not allowed anywhere near my dog anymore

1 Like

Re: Okay....just Felt Like Posting Pictures Of My Lovely Local Dog Jack by agboedeh: 5:49pm On Jan 13, 2020
IamAnderson:

I automatically start feeling disdain towards somebody once I find out how they treat animals badly. I've quarrelled with people because of my dog before cheesy

my cousin once told me about how he killed his gsd puppy because it ate his food by smashing it on the wall.
he also killed a Caucasian puppy that was gifted to him because according to him he left it with his female gsd and it couldn't impregnate her, I don't even know whether he knows about heat periods or that a 5 month old puppy can't procreate.
since then, I never liked him, he was also trying to tell me to beat by dog when he was a 3 month old puppy to make him aggressive.
hmmmm. He enjoys killing dogs....pure wickedness
Re: Okay....just Felt Like Posting Pictures Of My Lovely Local Dog Jack by mafiano1986: 12:50pm On Jan 14, 2020
IamAnderson:

The idiot should never be gifted any dog/pupy ever !
Re: Okay....just Felt Like Posting Pictures Of My Lovely Local Dog Jack by tobilavish(m): 2:25am On Jan 16, 2020
the comment section is mad oooooo
Re: Okay....just Felt Like Posting Pictures Of My Lovely Local Dog Jack by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 7:41am On Jan 16, 2020
IamAnderson:

The guy is psychotic
Re: Okay....just Felt Like Posting Pictures Of My Lovely Local Dog Jack by agboedeh: 7:18am On Feb 19, 2020
So I only walk jack at night around eight or nine o' clock wen there are lesser crowds due to his lack of socialization and also that's wen I have time. People around my area are really familiar with jack, calling him a wicked dog...lol.
His chain cut loose and he almost bit a guy yesterday , It was the guys trouser his teeth caught first before I had to forcefully separate him. lucky him and lucky me.

Re: Okay....just Felt Like Posting Pictures Of My Lovely Local Dog Jack by IamAnderson(m): 7:39am On Feb 19, 2020
agboedeh:
So I only walk jack at night around eight or nine o' clock wen there are lesser crowds due to his lack of socialization and also that's wen I have time. People around my area are really familiar with jack, calling him a wicked dog...lol.
His chain cut loose and he almost bit a guy yesterday , It was the guys trouser his teeth caught first before I had to forcefully separate him. lucky him and lucky me.
lol hold him well ooh let him not cause trouble cheesy
Re: Okay....just Felt Like Posting Pictures Of My Lovely Local Dog Jack by agboedeh: 9:05am On Feb 19, 2020
IamAnderson:

lol hold him well ooh let him not cause trouble cheesy
He was held pretty well bro grin
Re: Okay....just Felt Like Posting Pictures Of My Lovely Local Dog Jack by tobilavish(m): 10:56am On Feb 19, 2020
The best local dog I Ave ever set my eyes on
Re: Okay....just Felt Like Posting Pictures Of My Lovely Local Dog Jack by efetoma(m): 12:10pm On Feb 19, 2020
agboedeh:
Jack is an awesome dog and I love him with passion. Very aggressive and loyal,not easily intimidated at all.
Nice dog bro...I don't mind if I can get an aggressive mongrel like this. If you can help out.
Re: Okay....just Felt Like Posting Pictures Of My Lovely Local Dog Jack by agboedeh: 7:05pm On Feb 19, 2020
efetoma:
Nice dog bro...I don't mind if I can get an aggressive mongrel like this. If you can help out.
Thanks for the compliment bro. Where do u stay.
Re: Okay....just Felt Like Posting Pictures Of My Lovely Local Dog Jack by Redcarpet2011: 11:24pm On Dec 09, 2020
Jack is cute
Re: Okay....just Felt Like Posting Pictures Of My Lovely Local Dog Jack by Czathedemigod: 1:43am On Sep 30, 2022
Abeg updates on jack

1 Like

Re: Okay....just Felt Like Posting Pictures Of My Lovely Local Dog Jack by Silentgroper(m): 3:33pm On Feb 14
I think we can create a standard breed for Nigeria from breed like this ...

If we have a male of exactly this op dog and female with the same security consciousness agility and aggression, we can make a breed out of it which will be owned by Nigeria..

Nsd sounds Cool btw ..

South African boerboels was a mixed of bull mastiff and one of their local dogs ..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Rex. My Amazing Rottweiler / Important Tips On Feeding Your Boerboel” / Caucasian And GSD Mix For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.