Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,518 members, 7,823,226 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

I Married A Man But I Think I Might Be A Lesbian - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Married A Man But I Think I Might Be A Lesbian (29642 Views)

I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) / Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England / I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Married A Man But I Think I Might Be A Lesbian by Eberechi24(f): 10:41am On Nov 05, 2018
if you are married to man who makes your life amazing, don't leave him because of deficient sex.
Hormones can be controlled, a bad husband/partner cant be

I can't leave a good husband for anything. They are things i can forfeit for my happiness, sex is one them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Married A Man But I Think I Might Be A Lesbian by Shehunoshewhat: 10:41am On Nov 05, 2018
FluidQueen:
[s]This isn't rocket science. You're a lesbian. He's an heterosexual man. Don't punish him any further. Divorce him.

He'd get joint custody of the kids. Everybody's happy. You can finally chase that orgasm. Cest fini.
Why people think they can just pray their sexual orientation away is just baffling and the apex of stupidity.[/s]

Every right thinking person should ignore this agent of the devil.

1 Like

Re: I Married A Man But I Think I Might Be A Lesbian by aku626(m): 10:42am On Nov 05, 2018
christyanah:
I've been married for three years now but I think I might've made a big mistake. I used to be sexually attracted to women before I gave my life to Christ and it's been amazing so far. I'm blessed with a couple of kids which I love and adore but I'm afraid, I haven't been fulfilled.

Ofcourse, I love my husband and he's been nothing but amazing but I don't think i'm sexually compatible.
I've never been aroused by a man.
Never enjoyed kissing a man
I've never been sexually attracted to men, no matter how gentle they are. I've tried. Prayed. Fasted.
I seem to achieve all these easily with women.

I think I need help
Even my husband notices how sexually lazy I've been towards him. I'm so worried.
Have you truly given your life to Christ??
Re: I Married A Man But I Think I Might Be A Lesbian by bluefilm: 10:46am On Nov 05, 2018
You think you might be lesbian?

Nne, you are not serious at all if you are still thinking.
Re: I Married A Man But I Think I Might Be A Lesbian by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 05, 2018
Gidah:
If you are also here to read comment pls queue for my back. can't have enough of this funny tales gay people tell irrespective of which you are lesbian or gay I despise you. Cest fini
the feeling is mutual bruv. We hate you too and we dont give a rats ass. Cest fini

4 Likes

Re: I Married A Man But I Think I Might Be A Lesbian by wittyt98(m): 10:47am On Nov 05, 2018
Obodo999:

Both are equally bad. Why are you justifying one over the other? Pray you don't encounter a lesbian because she will shorten your life
u talk trash man

Re: I Married A Man But I Think I Might Be A Lesbian by Akuruoulo(m): 10:48am On Nov 05, 2018
carammel:
As sweet as dike is, someone will be telling me she enjoys only fingers, mtehceew.
shey the thing the do you somehow for body ?
Re: I Married A Man But I Think I Might Be A Lesbian by Adakintroy: 10:49am On Nov 05, 2018
Nwodosis:
You gave your life to Christ, you overcame lesbianism and lived happily? Why then did you take your life back from Christ?
You should tell your husband the truth about yourself and stop deceiving the innocent man. If he accepts you "for whom you are " make I borrow una language, and still loves you, he can get you a lesbian sex doll for you and you guys might even be having thre*some with the doll.

Which kind advise be this. You be DE go one way then all of a sudden you swerve.

Many of people profess Christ but deny his powers thereoff.(heal, free or deliver even to the utmost end) Christ power changes things. To his power nothing is impossible. And I mean nothing. If he believes in Christ. Then believe in his changing power. Persevere to the end.

Which one is sex doll

2 Likes

Re: I Married A Man But I Think I Might Be A Lesbian by MobilityExpress: 10:51am On Nov 05, 2018
@OP,

Let me tell you a story. Once upon a time, a lesbian met an amazing d!ck and she immediately became straight. And every other lesbian that met an amazing d!ck became straight and happier. It’s a magical experience. So, you see, the thing is you just need one amazing d!ck to solve your problem. Your twisted mind will become straight real quick. grin
Re: I Married A Man But I Think I Might Be A Lesbian by Durchmann(m): 10:57am On Nov 05, 2018
No one was born gay or lesbians.

I've discovered one thing about ladies I've dated who masturbate. They are difficult to please if you don't stroke and caress their clitoris into orgasm. This also applies for ladies who have been in a lesbian act at one point in time or the other.

This has warranted the increased marketing and sale of vibrators all over the world.
The media is hurting the woman without knowing it because once she starts to stroke herself, she can never be the same again. I am yet to meet any lady on such a situation who had been able to unlearn that habit as it goes beyond addiction. Mere penetration won't make her cum and she won't really enjoy the sex either. She will only enjoy it when you stroke her first for long periods on her clitoris and she cums (or soon to cum) before the man penetrates. In cases like this, the culture of 3somes is building momentum already.

For my advice, take the effort and time to find out how others have unlearned this excess stroking habit of the clitoris and enjoyed wholesome sex with their man again. It will not be an easy journey but use the internet. Take your time. Be committed to finding a solution and you'll get one.

Don't go around after marriage counsellors and the rest. Many of them have not experienced what you're going through and therefore, do not have the prerequisite knowledge to help you.

It's your marriage. If you still love him, you can make things right again. Don't hide your predicament from him too. The both of you can work together to find a solution.
...AND PLEASE, DO NOT TAKE THE EASY ROUTE BY GOING FOR VIBRATORS OR SEX DOLLS. DO NOT TAKE THAT ROUTE AT ALL! I PROMISE YOU, YOU'LL NEVER GET SATISFIED AND YOUR MARRIAGE WILL SURELY BE OVER DUE TO FIDELITY ISSUES. TRUST ME!

I wish you the best in your efforts to overcome this. Just ride in the solace that when you have found a solution, your marital life would never be the same again as you'll enjoy sex the way it ought to be enjoyed, like a loving ritual and not just a link to orgasm.

3 Likes

Re: I Married A Man But I Think I Might Be A Lesbian by Yoshy: 10:57am On Nov 05, 2018
Achorise:
have you not seen children who act that way from birth?
They were born that way,but they are not supposed to remain that way.

I have never seen, check those Children, they are victims of the environment.

Between, Children are innocent and don't exhibit sexual tendencies unless something is wrong somewhere.

No Child is born gay.

1 Like

Re: I Married A Man But I Think I Might Be A Lesbian by Modarun(m): 11:00am On Nov 05, 2018
FluidQueen:
This isn't rocket science. You're a lesbian. He's an heterosexual man. Don't punish him any further. Divorce him.

He'd get joint custody of the kids. Everybody's happy. You can finally chase that orgasm. Cest fini.
Why people think they can just pray their sexual orientation away is just baffling and the apex of stupidity.

May God punish any disfunctional gay fossil that would want to raise my kids even if she was their bio mother. Thank goodness this is Nigeria where such rubbish attracts 14years in jail. I will have full custody of my Children no idiat is going to get a chance to sell my bois/gurls the idea its cool to smash another boi/gurl, not happening, never gonna happen. If she refuses to sign off the papers i will have her arrested and jailed. she wil have morethan enough pvssy in jail.
Re: I Married A Man But I Think I Might Be A Lesbian by Daeylar(f): 11:04am On Nov 05, 2018
Nwodosis:
You gave your life to Christ, you overcame lesbianism and lived happily? Why then did you take your life back from Christ?
You should tell your husband the truth about yourself and stop deceiving the innocent man. If he accepts you "for whom you are " make I borrow una language, and still loves you, he can get you a lesbian sex doll for you and you guys might even be having thre*some with the doll.

LOL!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Married A Man But I Think I Might Be A Lesbian by icogb: 11:05am On Nov 05, 2018
ednut1:
In 2017 ur kids were 6 and 3. Now u say uve been married for 3 years
Thank you. When I was reading dis her post, I knw dat wasn't truth.

1 Like

Re: I Married A Man But I Think I Might Be A Lesbian by icogb: 11:06am On Nov 05, 2018
Nwodosis:

Bros, most of these stories may be fictitious but knowledge are acquired and lessons learnt.
No sir! There is no truth in fiction.

1 Like

Re: I Married A Man But I Think I Might Be A Lesbian by BlackManta(m): 11:07am On Nov 05, 2018
mark2sunny:
If you say you are less, you are actually saying God made a mistake. And we all know God doesn't make mistakes. He's perfect. You may have prayed for 10 years to get out that demon inhabiting you, you need to cast him out or seek spiritual help.

Many people in almost all the countries in the world have gained freedom from this spirit. When that spirit leaves, your eyes go clear.

If god doesn't make mistakes, why do we have children born with disabilities

1 Like

Re: I Married A Man But I Think I Might Be A Lesbian by DateMynd44(m): 11:09am On Nov 05, 2018
KalakutaRepubli:

go ahead and tell your man, just be open with him.
If he is someone like me, I wouldn't mind, really!!!

I could even join a party with ur lesby partner.
haha haha party things lol u dey mad grin
Re: I Married A Man But I Think I Might Be A Lesbian by DateMynd44(m): 11:11am On Nov 05, 2018
HannahHitler:
the feeling is mutual bruv. We hate you too and we dont give a rats ass. Cest fini
you mean you are lez? I can see destruction coming your way soon unless u repent
Re: I Married A Man But I Think I Might Be A Lesbian by Iykenuwa(m): 11:13am On Nov 05, 2018
What you need is deliverance.

Lesbianism and Homosexuality are demonic.

1 Like

Re: I Married A Man But I Think I Might Be A Lesbian by DateMynd44(m): 11:15am On Nov 05, 2018
BlackManta:

If god doesn't make mistakes, why do we have children born with disabilities
shut up gay atheist and leave God outta ur foolishness. he gave u brain. make good use of it.
Re: I Married A Man But I Think I Might Be A Lesbian by DeWisedon(m): 11:16am On Nov 05, 2018
cenaman:
hell is ur potion in jesus name.
assistant god,chief judge of people action, condemer of those that are redeemed by Christ ,Chief saint of the earth.

na u get all these names,olodo, then your portion is heaven abi,
religious bigot, the hate I have for you now cux of this statement is over 100% ,anu mpam

1 Like

Re: I Married A Man But I Think I Might Be A Lesbian by BlackManta(m): 11:19am On Nov 05, 2018
DateMynd44:
shut up gay atheist and leave God outta ur foolishness. he gave u brain. make good use of it.

I asked a simple question to the person I quoted.

I did not ask you. So fück off undecided
Re: I Married A Man But I Think I Might Be A Lesbian by xyzhill(m): 11:22am On Nov 05, 2018
KalakutaRepubli:

go ahead and tell your man, just be open with him.
If he is someone like me, I wouldn't mind, really!!!

I could even join a party with ur lesby partner.

i concur with you i would not mind an occasional party too. she would be surprised on the number of liberal minds out there

1 Like

Re: I Married A Man But I Think I Might Be A Lesbian by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 05, 2018
sparkle6:

What? Just to reach a land of 2mins pleasure, you want her to break a home. A knot being tied up in the church and blessed. What do you mean sexual orientation? Are you okay? Nobody was born gay or les! Its just a self decision and western societal orientation.
My sister get that shitty mindset off your head.

The lady is a lesbian also, so what do you expect. She wouldn't mind the lady leaves her husband to befriend her.

Yould know them by their comment.
Re: I Married A Man But I Think I Might Be A Lesbian by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 05, 2018
ednut1:
Are you looking for cheap popularity or what?

How does one contradicts the other? So people get children only when married abi? undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Married A Man But I Think I Might Be A Lesbian by dochenaj: 11:41am On Nov 05, 2018
christyanah:
I've been married for three years now but I think I might've made a big mistake. I used to be sexually attracted to women before I gave my life to Christ and it's been amazing so far. I'm blessed with a couple of kids which I love and adore but I'm afraid, I haven't been fulfilled.

Ofcourse, I love my husband and he's been nothing but amazing but I don't think i'm sexually compatible.
I've never been sexually attracted to men, no matter how gentle they are. I've tried. Prayed. Fasted.

I think I need help
Even my husband notices how sexually lazy I've been towards him. I'm so worried.
ednut1:
Interesting. So this guy thinks he can create an account as a female and tell us tales by moonlight stories. To what end I wonder, many are mad but few are roaming.
Re: I Married A Man But I Think I Might Be A Lesbian by Xkalaban(m): 11:47am On Nov 05, 2018
greyham:

Lol, tell your husband

He will be happy.

I'm serious. He will form vex but deep down that bastard will be glad.

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Married A Man But I Think I Might Be A Lesbian by Montaque(m): 11:50am On Nov 05, 2018
if you break your home over this sexual need in you, you will one day realize that you need your family over everything. Please don't disorganize your family.
Re: I Married A Man But I Think I Might Be A Lesbian by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 05, 2018
christyanah:

I think I need help
Such an attraction to women is a psychological problem. It's all in ur head.
Re: I Married A Man But I Think I Might Be A Lesbian by Oeis: 12:20pm On Nov 05, 2018
If are tired of your present circumstances, God of Elijah is here to help, just run to this trend on Nairaland and get connected with God servant victor who God is using mightily to bring deliverance to his people .https://www.nairaland.com/4746122/online-deliverance-god-elijah-servant/17

Visit this, God is really actively involved to help you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Five Types Of Fathers Every Nigerian Child Grew Up With / Help My Drunk Dad Before He Kills Himself..!!! / Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.