Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

I Married A Man But I Think I Might Be A Lesbian - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Married A Man But I Think I Might Be A Lesbian (29645 Views)

I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) / Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England / I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Married A Man But I Think I Might Be A Lesbian by chinnyonwu(m): 6:29am On Nov 06, 2018
Image123:

The point remains that being born a particular way or having a certain orientation doesn't mean you must remain the same. Some people are born with some sickness, inability, weakness for instance. But they do things to overcome it, not just excusing it as born that way. Illiteracy, fear, some bodily weakness are things many are born with. We cannot just wave them off as right or harming no one. What is not good enough is not good enough.
My argument isn't whether being gay is good or not. But that it doesn't warrant the hostile treatment a homo will receive.

Male homosexuals themselves wish they were normal and were attracted to the opposite sex instead of hiding and pretending all their lives.
You think thats easy on them?

Speaking about "we cannot just wave them off as harming no one", im sure nobody THREATENS YOUR LIFE over masturbation, smoking, telling benign lies do they
Re: I Married A Man But I Think I Might Be A Lesbian by chinnyonwu(m): 6:36am On Nov 06, 2018
Yoshy:

I'm not judging, but what am saying is habits can be unlearned. I still maintain the fact that being gay doesn't happen at child birth, it's an external factor. If all gays can be realistic and honest, they will attest to this.

My point is, that she hasn't dropped this habit doesn't mean that she is not trying, but there is still an existing chance of getting reoriented again. Some don't have this strength and they say "Well, that's who I am" lies from the pit of hell. Both science and religion agreed on this one.

You can unlearn anything within 90 days.
Lets assume they got gay through some siht that happened in their childhood.... The fact now is that they are simply not attracted to the opposite sex. Why threaten their lives over it if they are not even harming anyone?

You say some dont have the strength to unlearn... Must everyone have strength to be fighter? If you stopped eating chicken during childhood because of a bad experience with chicken, does it really matter of you decide to forever stay away from chicken?

Besides, its easy to tslk about unlearning any habit in 90days. I hope you have successfully unlearnt mastrubation /smoking/ or whatever harmless vice you may be battling with.
Re: I Married A Man But I Think I Might Be A Lesbian by Basalt(m): 9:19am On Nov 06, 2018
sparkle6:

What? Just to reach a land of 2mins pleasure, you want her to break a home. A knot being tied up in the church and blessed. What do you mean sexual orientation? Are you okay? Nobody was born gay or les! Its just a self decision and western societal orientation.
My sister get that shitty mindset off your head.

Though I am a heterosexual but for you to claim nobody is born a homosexual is height of ignorance.

You need to research about sexual orientation. You really need to read wide
Re: I Married A Man But I Think I Might Be A Lesbian by Yoshy: 1:08pm On Nov 06, 2018
chinnyonwu:

Lets assume they got gay through some siht that happened in their childhood.... The fact now is that they are simply not attracted to the opposite sex. Why threaten their lives over it if they are not even harming anyone?

You say some dont have the strength to unlearn... Must everyone have strength to be fighter? If you stopped eating chicken during childhood because of a bad experience with chicken, does it really matter of you decide to forever stay away from chicken?

Besides, its easy to tslk about unlearning any habit in 90days. I hope you have successfully unlearnt mastrubation /smoking/ or whatever harmless vice you may be battling with.

I don't have any experience with homosexuality whatsoever, but have I unlearned a habit, a bad one at that? Yes, the process didn't stop after 90 days. Basking on the strength of G-d to me, I unlearn it everyday, each day. It didn't just vanish after 90 days, but I understand myself that I can shove it off.

I made the CHOICE. It requires lots of discipline and sometimes the discipline didn't come handy, those were moments of snaps. It doesn't mean that my habit defines me because I snapped.

I'm not judging dear, what am saying is, it can be changed if one want to make the CHOICE.

All you need do is to find yourself in a position of clarity and CHOOSE whether you want what happened a long time ago to determine your entire life or not.

It's your decision to make.

1 Like

Re: I Married A Man But I Think I Might Be A Lesbian by Image123(m): 4:16pm On Nov 06, 2018
chinnyonwu:

My argument isn't whether being gay is good or not. But that it doesn't warrant the hostile treatment a homo will receive.

Male homosexuals themselves wish they were normal and were attracted to the opposite sex instead of hiding and pretending all their lives.
You think thats easy on them?

Speaking about "we cannot just wave them off as harming no one", im sure nobody THREATENS YOUR LIFE over masturbation, smoking, telling benign lies do they

Nobody threatens my life as it is already in God's hands and I don't do those things you stated. Many sinners, homosexuals, thieves, adulterers, and murderers are contrite about their deeds, many others are brazen and profiting in it. What is wrong is wrong and deserves to be punished and frowned upon, not pampered

1 Like

Re: I Married A Man But I Think I Might Be A Lesbian by chinnyonwu(m): 7:30pm On Nov 06, 2018
Yoshy:

I don't have any experience with homosexuality whatsoever, but have I unlearned a habit, a bad one at that? Yes, the process didn't stop after 90 days. Basking on the strength of G-d to me, I unlearn it everyday, each day. It didn't just vanish after 90 days, but I understand myself that I can shove it off.

I made the CHOICE. It requires lots of discipline and sometimes the discipline didn't come handy, those were moments of snaps. It doesn't mean that my habit defines me because I snapped.

I'm not judging dear, what am saying is, it can be changed if one want to make the CHOICE.

All you need do is to find yourself in a position of clarity and CHOOSE whether you want what happened a long time ago to determine your entire life or not.

It's your decision to make.

Lol @it can be changed, i dont know the habit you unlearned, but let me ask you, do you honestly believe its possible as you are now to LEARN how to get sexually attracted to a fellow man and at the same time automatically HATE pssuy?
I dont think so bro.
Or get an eretcion by hugging your heavily endowed sister?

I bet your answer is NO. Now thats just about how easy it will he to tell a guy simply not moved bt pssuy to start.
Re: I Married A Man But I Think I Might Be A Lesbian by chinnyonwu(m): 7:39pm On Nov 06, 2018
Image123:

Nobody threatens my life as it is already in God's hands and I don't do those things you stated. Many sinners, homosexuals, thieves, adulterers, and murderers are contrite about their deeds, many others are brazen and profiting in it. What is wrong is wrong and deserves to be punished and frowned upon, not pampered
You know why homosexuals are contrite? Because they have been made to believe they are outcasts by people like you.
When i believed all the Bible stories, i used to feel guilt when i as much as touched a girl inappropriately.. I don't feel any iota of guilt now even immediately after sex as.

Do you agree (by your logic) that heterosexuals who engage in anal sex too are wrong and therefore should be punished?

Give me one reason why a guy who engages in anal sex with his girlfriend should be ignored and a homosexual threatened and pressured to change his ways? Im waiting
Re: I Married A Man But I Think I Might Be A Lesbian by Yoshy: 8:53pm On Nov 06, 2018
chinnyonwu:

Lol @it can be changed, i dont know the habit you unlearned, but let me ask you, do you honestly believe its possible as you are now to LEARN how to get sexually attracted to a fellow man and at the same time automatically HATE pssuy?
I dont think so bro.
Or get an eretcion by hugging your heavily endowed sister?

I bet your answer is NO. Now thats just about how easy it will he to tell a guy simply not moved bt pssuy to start.

It's natural for a man to like woman. What's unnatural is the other way round so your argument isn't valid.

You're actually reverting to your natural state. In this case and it is absolutely possible.

1 Like

Re: I Married A Man But I Think I Might Be A Lesbian by chinnyonwu(m): 1:04pm On Nov 07, 2018
Yoshy:

It's natural for a man to like woman. What's unnatural is the other way round so your argument isn't valid.

You're actually reverting to your natural state. In this case and it is absolutely possible.

I know its not the natural state. But since they have been influenced by whatever during their childhood, then this question isn't out of place.
Because their current state right now is to be sexually attracted to the same sex.

Do you know how difficult it will be for you to start eating and enjoying python meat? (I'm assuming you've not been eating it and is disgusted by it).. This is on a much lighter note.

Also who will you blame for animals that are gay? The society? Or they were watching pron in ths animal kingdom?
Re: I Married A Man But I Think I Might Be A Lesbian by Image123(m): 3:24pm On Nov 20, 2018
chinnyonwu:

You know why homosexuals are contrite? Because they have been made to believe they are outcasts by people like you.
When i believed all the Bible stories, i used to feel guilt when i as much as touched a girl inappropriately.. I don't feel any iota of guilt now even immediately after sex as.

Do you agree (by your logic) that heterosexuals who engage in anal sex too are wrong and therefore should be punished?

Give me one reason why a guy who engages in anal sex with his girlfriend should be ignored and a homosexual threatened and pressured to change his ways? Im waiting

Anyone can be contrite for any reason, don't put them all in one box. Conscience is a funny thing. Some killers and thieves have no conscience and even justify their actions. It doesn't mean what is inappropriate has become appropriate, what is wrong is wrong. I've not said anyone should be punished or unpunished.
Context is very important in life, not just action like you try to generalise. There's nothing wrong in taking money for instance, but whose money and for what purpose says a lot. Is it my 50naira or yours? Where was it taken and when can be a determining factor in life and death, jungle justice or a wink. Conjugal bliss should be within the confines of marriage. If you think humans should behave like animals, i don't think so.

1 Like

Re: I Married A Man But I Think I Might Be A Lesbian by yvelchstores(f): 4:48pm On Nov 20, 2018
christyanah:
I've been married for three years now but I think I might've made a big mistake. I used to be sexually attracted to women before I gave my life to Christ and it's been amazing so far. I'm blessed with a couple of kids which I love and adore but I'm afraid, I haven't been fulfilled.

Ofcourse, I love my husband and he's been nothing but amazing but I don't think i'm sexually compatible.
I've never been aroused by a man.
Never enjoyed kissing a man
I've never been sexually attracted to men, no matter how gentle they are. I've tried. Prayed. Fasted.
I seem to achieve all these easily with women.

I think I need help
Even my husband notices how sexually lazy I've been towards him. I'm so worried.
walk in the spirit and you shall not fulfill the desires of the flesh. It's a demonic influence that is shifting u towards the opposite direction. How can u conquer it? Simply improve in your spiritual life. Very simple.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Five Types Of Fathers Every Nigerian Child Grew Up With / Help My Drunk Dad Before He Kills Himself..!!! / Family Mourns Man Who Died 22 Days After His Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.