Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Linda Ejiofor To Wed Ibrahim Suleiman? (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ejiofor To Wed Ibrahim Suleiman? (Photos) (28964 Views)

Ibrahim Suleiman: Why I Cohabited With My Wife, Linda Ejiofor Before Marriage / Ibrahim Suleiman And Linda Ejiofor's Traditional Wedding Photos / Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ejiofor To Wed Ibrahim Suleiman? (Photos) by Letenwam: 8:33pm On Nov 04, 2018
Earlier today, we reported that Tinsel star, Linda Ejiofor is getting married as confirmed by her BFF Adesua Etomi and her pre-wedding photos. 

Well while she did not reveal her husband's identity, we dug deep and it seems her relationship with Tinsel co-star, Ibrahim Suleiman checks out. Ibrahim Suleiman wore a similar cardigan spotted in the pre-wedding photos shared by the actress few days ago. The photo came with the caption; 

Looking at this sunday afternoon nap like...
"Hey you sexy snoozefest, come to Daddei" 
Basically, happy sunday folks.

His June birthday message to Linda Ejiofor reads; 

Happy Birthday Sunshine!!! Everyone who knows you knows how fiercely loyal and protective of your friends and loved ones you are. 
I am pretty sure I'm not speaking for only myself when I say we do not deserve you, and you are such an absolute blessing. 
Thank you for being here. 
God bless you Ihuoma. 
You are an absolute stunner on the outside and pure gold on the inside. 
Jer29vs11, 
This year's finna git epic!!!

https://lailasnews.com/it-seems-linda-ejiofor-is-getting-married-to-tinsel-co-star-ibrahim-suleiman/

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ejiofor To Wed Ibrahim Suleiman? (Photos) by safarigirl(f): 8:41pm On Nov 04, 2018
He's cute.... Seems likeable as well, plus he has hair

I'm happy for her, she's done very well for herself cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Linda Ejiofor To Wed Ibrahim Suleiman? (Photos) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 04, 2018
In time, we will know. Unless na lagbaja she wan marry.

9 Likes

Re: Linda Ejiofor To Wed Ibrahim Suleiman? (Photos) by Ishilove: 9:36pm On Nov 04, 2018
Well while she did not reveal her husband's identity, we dug deep and it seems her relationship with Tinsel co-star, Ibrahim Suleiman checks out
Bloggers!! Ndi monitor spirits cheesy

14 Likes

Re: Linda Ejiofor To Wed Ibrahim Suleiman? (Photos) by Johnsonpa: 11:04pm On Nov 04, 2018
K
Re: Linda Ejiofor To Wed Ibrahim Suleiman? (Photos) by Edmondd(m): 11:04pm On Nov 04, 2018
I don't know why you bloggers have not been able to also dig up Linda's baby Daddy.

Christmas is at the corner, you really need our service. Reach us for your interior decorations including curtains and window blinds and other home accessories. Tel/WhatsApp 07013038612.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ejiofor To Wed Ibrahim Suleiman? (Photos) by Hotfreezer: 11:05pm On Nov 04, 2018
safarigirl:

Another fish-brain girl with nothing to offer. So, hair is now a determinant for marriage?

Lil Wayne, abeg remind me that name again

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ejiofor To Wed Ibrahim Suleiman? (Photos) by nabegibeg: 11:06pm On Nov 04, 2018
Letenwam:
Earlier today, we reported that Tinsel star, Linda Ejiofor is getting married as confirmed by her BFF Adesua Etomi and her pre-wedding photos. 

Well while she did not reveal her husband's identity, we dug deep and it seems her relationship with Tinsel co-star, Ibrahim Suleiman checks out. Ibrahim Suleiman wore a similar cardigan spotted in the pre-wedding photos shared by the actress few days ago. The photo came with the caption; 

Looking at this sunday afternoon nap like...
"Hey you sexy snoozefest, come to Daddei" 
Basically, happy sunday folks.

His June birthday message to Linda Ejiofor reads; 

Happy Birthday Sunshine!!! Everyone who knows you knows how fiercely loyal and protective of your friends and loved ones you are. 
I am pretty sure I'm not speaking for only myself when I say we do not deserve you, and you are such an absolute blessing. 
Thank you for being here. 
God bless you Ihuoma. 
You are an absolute stunner on the outside and pure gold on the inside. 
Jer29vs11, 
This year's finna git epic!!!

https://lailasnews.com/it-seems-linda-ejiofor-is-getting-married-to-tinsel-co-star-ibrahim-suleiman/

Re: Linda Ejiofor To Wed Ibrahim Suleiman? (Photos) by WinningEleven(m): 11:06pm On Nov 04, 2018
Mtchewww

Re: Linda Ejiofor To Wed Ibrahim Suleiman? (Photos) by Kokugraphics(m): 11:06pm On Nov 04, 2018
Na only tinsel be him work?
Re: Linda Ejiofor To Wed Ibrahim Suleiman? (Photos) by HajimeSaito(m): 11:07pm On Nov 04, 2018
Re: Linda Ejiofor To Wed Ibrahim Suleiman? (Photos) by Hotfreezer: 11:14pm On Nov 04, 2018
safarigirl:
another fish brained man who thinks that every woman is an olosho because he was birthed by one.

Your mother would have aborted you if she knew you would grow up to embarrass her on social media like this. Okpani

Lol
See this one, having hair is a requirement for your man?

Let me not finish you tonight, your self esteem would be completely ruined.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ejiofor To Wed Ibrahim Suleiman? (Photos) by elegantslayer(f): 11:20pm On Nov 04, 2018
Hotfreezer:

Lol

.My friend wee u keep kwayet,d way some nairaland guys reasons makes me wonder if d brain goes on strike....D babe just admired d guy,simple....pls don't quote me cos u suck

6 Likes

Re: Linda Ejiofor To Wed Ibrahim Suleiman? (Photos) by Nobody: 11:24pm On Nov 04, 2018
WHO CARES,

I'M A CANDIDATE OF HELLFIRE FOR LIFE
Re: Linda Ejiofor To Wed Ibrahim Suleiman? (Photos) by Rstc: 11:30pm On Nov 04, 2018
So this one no see better person, na abokii she go marry?
That was how osas ighodalo my crush that year went to marry a young riff-raff that is now taking her for granted.

Goodluck. Na here all of us dey look you.
Re: Linda Ejiofor To Wed Ibrahim Suleiman? (Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 12:14am On Nov 05, 2018
congrats
Re: Linda Ejiofor To Wed Ibrahim Suleiman? (Photos) by NaMe4: 12:15am On Nov 05, 2018
Rstc:
So this one no see better person, na abokii she go marry?
That was how osas ighodalo my crush that year went to marry a young riff-raff that is now taking her for granted.

Goodluck. Na here all of us dey look you.

Who tell you say na aboki.
Re: Linda Ejiofor To Wed Ibrahim Suleiman? (Photos) by Yonce(f): 12:18am On Nov 05, 2018
Hotfreezer:

Another fish-brain girl with nothing to offer. So, hair is now a determinant for marriage?

She clearly didn't say "hair is a requirement for marriage" undecided

5 Likes

Re: Linda Ejiofor To Wed Ibrahim Suleiman? (Photos) by bukatyne(f): 12:20am On Nov 05, 2018
Tinsel stars hooking up, please let it last.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ejiofor To Wed Ibrahim Suleiman? (Photos) by Nobody: 12:27am On Nov 05, 2018
Re: Linda Ejiofor To Wed Ibrahim Suleiman? (Photos) by Nobody: 12:28am On Nov 05, 2018
Hotfreezer:

Lol

Hotfreezer:

bald headed men everywhere grin grin stop masturbating una no go gree grin

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ejiofor To Wed Ibrahim Suleiman? (Photos) by Hotfreezer: 12:35am On Nov 05, 2018
DREAMZZZ:

Lol

If to say the girl wey post that nonsense see me, she go trip if na by hair.
Re: Linda Ejiofor To Wed Ibrahim Suleiman? (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 12:48am On Nov 05, 2018
DREAMZZZ:

So, in this age, there are still people who believe that masturbation causes hair loss

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ejiofor To Wed Ibrahim Suleiman? (Photos) by edgecution(m): 3:43am On Nov 05, 2018
no bi the guy wey dey dance be dis?
Re: Linda Ejiofor To Wed Ibrahim Suleiman? (Photos) by tossie101(f): 4:17am On Nov 05, 2018
Hm
Re: Linda Ejiofor To Wed Ibrahim Suleiman? (Photos) by Emodeee: 8:10am On Nov 05, 2018
safarigirl:

you should also pick a nairalander. This place is your own tinsel. Perhaps seun won't be a bad idea.
Re: Linda Ejiofor To Wed Ibrahim Suleiman? (Photos) by handsomegee12: 8:46am On Nov 05, 2018

BECOME A MOST-SOUGHT AFTER FULL-STACK LARAVEL WEB APP TRAINING – 100% PRACTICAL TRAINING GUARANTEED!

PHP, as a scripting language has been very popular due to its simplicity, speed and scalability. There are a number of PHP frameworks that help to make this language easier to adopt and among the most popular of these is Laravel- widely adopted due to its simple and elegant syntax that eases the development process and simplifies routing, authentication, caching through built in templates, libraries and MVC architecture.

We bring you a comprehensive and interactive Laravel training course that will help you understand the fundamentals of the Laravel framework. You will learn to install the framework and build a website using its features. You will learn to create a database, the main templates with the blade template system, and learn to use migrations to effectively make database changes. You will learn about the framework’s controllers, routing, responses and Filters.

WHAT YOU WILL LEARN FROM THIS INTENSIVE PRACTICAL LARAVEL PROGRAM:

• The Laravel framework and its installation and environment
• How to create Forms, gather user inputs and validate them
• How to create a database and use appropriate SQL statements to create tables and store data
• Perform appropriate authentication by effectively using encryption/decryption
• How to deploy third party service into the application

DURATION: 10 WEEKS. FEES: - N69,999 (OPTION 1 – 3 TIMES A WEEK)
7 WEEKS FEES: N49,999 (OPTION 2 – 5 TIMES A WEEK)

PRE-REQUSITE: intensive student should have a solid understanding of PHP at an intermediate to advanced level and object oriented programming experience (if you don’t, we will train you at extra value!)

VENUE: Unity Road, Off Toyin Street, off Awolowo Way, Ikeja, Lagos

REQUIREMENTS: Just your laptop and writing pad – UNLIMITED INTERNET WIFI AVAILABLE!

NOTE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
Re: Linda Ejiofor To Wed Ibrahim Suleiman? (Photos) by DaFlash: 9:38am On Nov 05, 2018
handsomegee12:

BECOME A MOST-SOUGHT AFTER FULL-STACK LARAVEL WEB APP TRAINING – 100% PRACTICAL TRAINING GUARANTEED!

PHP, as a scripting language has been very popular due to its simplicity, speed and scalability. There are a number of PHP frameworks that help to make this language easier to adopt and among the most popular of these is Laravel- widely adopted due to its simple and elegant syntax that eases the development process and simplifies routing, authentication, caching through built in templates, libraries and MVC architecture.

We bring you a comprehensive and interactive Laravel training course that will help you understand the fundamentals of the Laravel framework. You will learn to install the framework and build a website using its features. You will learn to create a database, the main templates with the blade template system, and learn to use migrations to effectively make database changes. You will learn about the framework’s controllers, routing, responses and Filters.

WHAT YOU WILL LEARN FROM THIS INTENSIVE PRACTICAL LARAVEL PROGRAM:

• The Laravel framework and its installation and environment
• How to create Forms, gather user inputs and validate them
• How to create a database and use appropriate SQL statements to create tables and store data
• Perform appropriate authentication by effectively using encryption/decryption
• How to deploy third party service into the application

DURATION: 10 WEEKS. FEES: - N69,999 (OPTION 1 – 3 TIMES A WEEK)
7 WEEKS FEES: N49,999 (OPTION 2 – 5 TIMES A WEEK)

PRE-REQUSITE: intensive student should have a solid understanding of PHP at an intermediate to advanced level and object oriented programming experience (if you don’t, we will train you at extra value!)

VENUE: Unity Road, Off Toyin Street, off Awolowo Way, Ikeja, Lagos

REQUIREMENTS: Just your laptop and writing pad – UNLIMITED INTERNET WIFI AVAILABLE!

NOTE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE

who be dis people way dey always pick dem selfs inside one room. angry
Re: Linda Ejiofor To Wed Ibrahim Suleiman? (Photos) by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 11:13am On Nov 05, 2018
kennygee:
In time, we will know. Unless na lagbaja she wan marry.
nairaland ancestor Kenny gee....I like u jare cool
Re: Linda Ejiofor To Wed Ibrahim Suleiman? (Photos) by Rstc: 3:50pm On Nov 05, 2018
NaMe4:

Who tell you say na aboki.
An ibrahim suleiman is an abokii to me.

I don't care if he is from the middle belt or the core north.

(1) (Reply)

Omawumi Stuns In Blue Outfit (photos) / Don't Go To The Public To Solve Your Private Matter - Paul Okoye / Ibrahim Okunola: "Aisha Abimbola And I Parted For 7 Years, We Never Divorced"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.