Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

10 Kind Of People You Meet Outside Nairaland Forum - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 10 Kind Of People You Meet Outside Nairaland Forum (421 Views)

Japa: Don't Insult Nigeria If You Fall Under These Kind Of People (opinion) / Types Of People You Meet In A Transit Bus(pics) / 9 Types Of People You Will Meet In A Bus When Traveling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Kind Of People You Meet Outside Nairaland Forum by fnep2smooth(m): 2:34am On Nov 05, 2018
As we all know, Nairaland is a big forum which means people get the chance to meet online and offline depending on your interest.

Base on my personal experience I will like to list 10 kind of person you can meet outside Nairaland Forum.

Some are for business, personal, educational or career but at the end they are wonderful people.

1. Rich Ones.

Don't underestimate the people on Nairaland, some are rich beyond your imagination. They Most time visit to check trending topic and also to read comment.
Some of them don't even have account on Nairaland but they follow every topic and comment.

They only contact you if you have something de need or some services you offer.
Please don't ask me how I know grin

9.Middle class

These are the normal commenter you see, they only have one or two account and they
Don't argue most of the time on the forum.

People in this category are only here to seek for services and also read news.

You can meet them in Webmaster Section, Romance, Programming, Family, Travel and Politics.

3. Lower Class.

These are the Nairaland e-worriors. They are the ones who like throwing insult upanddown grin.

They can argue for Africa, rain cures on you or give you beta yabbing.

You can find them in romance section, politics, Celebrity or Dating.

They are the driving force of Nairaland traffic, they create unnecessary topic and attention just to be recognize.

Eg "Check out P-square latest phone.". Before you say jack.... You see 3000 views on the topic.

Seun will be like grin "Weldone Boyz".

4. Over Sabi Type.

These category Na for girls... grin

Those with Small girls and big god

Have you ever post anything on romance section about meeting someone within your location and some random girls sent you message just to check you out.

The worst of it all is that they won't say anything apart from Hi, then you will be the one doing the talking (Typical Naija Girl).

They are only sending you message to check you out before going further. This is their normal percussion not to date a Fu&k boy or broke dude.

If you no fine and your profile pix no make sense bye bye. You end up as a nuisance to them.

Example: Girl: Hi
You: Hi dear
They start to view ur pix and stop responding to your chat. Then you end up like this .

You: Hi are you there
(2days later)
You: Hi no response from you.
(1 week later)
You: Hi you keep viewing my message but wont reply, hope all is well. grin
(1 month later)
You: Hi Happy new month grin
Before you know it..... They block you straight up

5. Business Type.

You can find them in every section on Nairaland running different business activities, from website Development, graphic, ebook, skill empowerment, freelancer and many more.

If you are not doing business on nairaland then you won't know how much transactions are being carry out here on daily bases.

You can be part of it or you can choose to be a silent reader.

6.Annoying Ones

These are the kind of people that call you around 2am asking you to help them fix something or tell them about something you posted on Nairaland. Most times they always ask for free service. grin

Dude this 2am please call back in the morning.

Before 7am they call again ... You go just tire to pick call.

Some won't let you rest on WhatsApp.... Well that's what you get when you give out your number on a public forum like this.

7. Confuse Ones

Sorry to use this word but that's the truth.... Some people are confuse.. Honestly.

Example: "Contact me for your Blog and Dynamic website"

The next minute you see a message on your WhatsApp.

Dude: Hi i got your number on Nairaland. Please can you show me how to make money with blogging.

You: Do you have a blog?

Dude: No but i want to start.

You: When?

Dude: Not sure yet.. Just want to find out first. I heard i can make $2000 every month.please can you show me how? grin

You: .

Most time I just have to fulfil all righteousness and answer them but at the end they won't create the blog but just want to find word from your mouth.

8. Celebrity users.

Yes Nairaland have them plenty... The likes of Airforce1 , Explorer, Lala etc...

People just like to follow them or read their topic. You too can be like them just create attention everytime but don't forget we also have jealous mod... Before you receive 50years ban. grin

9. Fault Finder

They check all your comment word by word like them be your primary school teacher.

You make any grammatical blunder they jumb into your matter like say them follow pay your school fees.

You meet them in every page snooping around looking for people to disgrace and intimidate.

10. Scammers

If you never jam scammers for Nairaland then you never start...

They open different account and target innocent people.

These people pose as business men, web developer, graphic designer, marketer, job recruiters, car dealer or anything that has to do with buying and selling whether skill or services they always defraud people.

Be careful on how you deal with people you meet online.

At the end Nairaland is a wonderful place and with wonderful people.

Source: Personal Experience

3 Likes

Re: 10 Kind Of People You Meet Outside Nairaland Forum by EbukaHades10(m): 4:39am On Nov 05, 2018
I will never ever ever,unless we have known each other very well,put dear,swettie or all those rubbish when i'm chatting with a girl. And once u don't reply or u dey form deputy Jesus,i swerve.

Secondly,It takes grace to not be scammed on Nairaland and I hope not to fall victim as I've not been scammed b4.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Kind Of People You Meet Outside Nairaland Forum by fnep2smooth(m): 12:09am On May 05, 2019
EbukaHades10:
I will never ever ever,unless we have known each other very well,put dear,swettie or all those rubbish when i'm chatting with a girl. And once u don't reply or u dey form deputy Jesus,i swerve.

Secondly,It takes grace to not be scammed on Nairaland and I hope not to fall victim as I've not been scammed b4.
Re: 10 Kind Of People You Meet Outside Nairaland Forum by fnep2smooth(m): 12:10am On May 05, 2019
EbukaHades10:

true... things happen

(1) (Reply)

Passenger Slumps And Dies At The Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos / Photos: Nigerian Pastor Almost Crushed His Little Boy To Death / Hondurans Trying To Cross Into U S A Border Patrol Fires Back!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.