Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Minimum Wage: Why We Can’t Meet Labours’ Demands – Nigerian Govt - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Minimum Wage: Why We Can’t Meet Labours’ Demands – Nigerian Govt (24686 Views)

Ngige: FG Can’t Meet Labour’s Demands On New Minimum Wage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Minimum Wage: Why We Can’t Meet Labours’ Demands – Nigerian Govt by somehow: 1:31am On Nov 06, 2018
If NASS is not part of the government, then what are they?
donvicky2007:

NASS are part of government abi?
So the NASS should reduce their budget, if there is no citizen who will the people at the National Assembly represent?
Re: Minimum Wage: Why We Can’t Meet Labours’ Demands – Nigerian Govt by es144000: 6:11am On Nov 06, 2018
harjibolar10:
Like the Senators and all those political offices holders
The budget of the national assembly is 150b a year or about 13b billion a month which is insignificant compared to the 155b a month recurrent expenditure.

1 Like

Re: Minimum Wage: Why We Can’t Meet Labours’ Demands – Nigerian Govt by IdeyFindWife: 4:20pm On Nov 26, 2018
frenzyduchess:
If governors have the people at heart then they should;

1. Slash SECURITY VOTE

2. Abolish CONSTITUENCY PROJECT FUNDS

3) Reduce number of ADVISERS

4)Reduce current ALL Political Office Holders PAY CHEQUES by 51.5%, without exception

5) Do away with special remuneration to POLITICAL ADVISERS & PUBLIC SERVANTS eg; Purchase of Private Vehicles, Houses, granting Govt paid Vacations, paying for 1st & Business Class Transportations, etc, etc...

6) Abolish payment of OVERSEAS MEDICAL BILLS for Political Office Holders

7)Review and eliminate allocation of Govt paid POLITICAL AIDES & SUPPORT STAFF to Political Office Holders.

Let me just put this last point ,even though I know it is nearly impossible in Nigeria
cool Institute DEATH PENALTY to proven THEFT OF PUBLIC FUNDS no matter how little, and LIFE Jail Sentences for COLLABORATORS.

Still fighting for the greater good of the Republic I see, bravo!

Nigerian still hearts as true as yours, and steadfast in faith for a its better tomorrow are simply a joy to see.

NB
So sorry, been hustling like the the Carters.

Hope ya chilling too wink
Re: Minimum Wage: Why We Can’t Meet Labours’ Demands – Nigerian Govt by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 26, 2018
IdeyFindWife:

Still fighting for the greater good of the Republic I see, bravo!

Nigerian still hearts as true as yours, and steadfast in faith for a its better tomorrow are simply a joy to see.

NB
So sorry, been hustling like the the Carters.

Hope ya chilling too wink

long time !, hustiling like the carters?,I see ,well hope to read about how far your hustling has paid off like the carters

Chilling too. Stay blessed ! smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nine Top FIRS Officials In EFCC Custody Over Alleged Multi-billion Naira Fraud / The Theatrics Of Ben Ayade / Abdulraheem Olawuyi Accuses Lai Mohammed Of Embezzling ₦32.5 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.