Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Joke Muyiwa Honored With Chieftaincy Title (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Joke Muyiwa Honored With Chieftaincy Title (Photos) (17909 Views)

Shina Peller And Wife, Ayobola Conferred With Chieftaincy Titles In Epe / Rachael Okonkwo Conferred With Chieftaincy Title (Photos) / Amaechi Muonagor Conferred With Chieftaincy Title (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joke Muyiwa Honored With Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by axcer: 7:31am On Nov 05, 2018
Nollywood veteran Actress, Joke Muyiwa honored withh Chieftaincy title, she excitedly took to her Instagram handle to share the good news with caption;

About Yesterday...
I appreciate God almighty and HRM OBA EBUMAWE(OBA AGO-IWOYE), I was conferred with CHIEFTANCY TITLE, YEYE ASA OF AGO-IWOYE!!!
Now Chief Mrs Joke Muyiwa!!!
Thanks to everyone that came around to celebrate with me... Ohun rere La ma Ba Ara Wa se oo..
Ese Pupo!!!

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/veteran-actress-joke-muyiwa-honored-chieftaincy-title-photos

1 Like

Re: Joke Muyiwa Honored With Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by axcer: 7:31am On Nov 05, 2018

1 Share

Re: Joke Muyiwa Honored With Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by Franklyspeakin: 7:32am On Nov 05, 2018
Congratulobia to her abeg. Please who has sugar to borrow me to complete my ground nut and gari for breakfast
Re: Joke Muyiwa Honored With Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by downloadproject(f): 7:41am On Nov 05, 2018
Good for Her
Re: Joke Muyiwa Honored With Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by proprince(m): 7:41am On Nov 05, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: Joke Muyiwa Honored With Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by bravojohny(m): 7:41am On Nov 05, 2018
Two rules to sucess in life:

1) Never tell anyone everything you know...

7 Likes

Re: Joke Muyiwa Honored With Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by Dustingpowder: 7:41am On Nov 05, 2018
Who's she?

2 Likes

Re: Joke Muyiwa Honored With Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by unitysheart(m): 7:43am On Nov 05, 2018
This mama sabi act. Respect mama.

5 Likes

Re: Joke Muyiwa Honored With Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by Demgohearword: 7:43am On Nov 05, 2018
What of her husband?
Re: Joke Muyiwa Honored With Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by Basitelo1(m): 7:44am On Nov 05, 2018
So Op wetin u want make we do now? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Joke Muyiwa Honored With Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by SignatureNG(f): 7:44am On Nov 05, 2018
Nice one

Click my signature below and enjoy kiss
Re: Joke Muyiwa Honored With Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by SAMBARRY: 7:44am On Nov 05, 2018
Daddy in turquoise blue where are you touching? Mummy is still married o.she has not left daddy grin
Re: Joke Muyiwa Honored With Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by Dannybammz: 7:44am On Nov 05, 2018
grin

2 Likes

Re: Joke Muyiwa Honored With Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by tstx(m): 7:47am On Nov 05, 2018
Ok
Re: Joke Muyiwa Honored With Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by tstx(m): 7:47am On Nov 05, 2018
Lubish... I came here because i thought it was Toke Makinwa.... Lubush..

*leaves thread*
Re: Joke Muyiwa Honored With Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by TRUSTEDGUY: 7:49am On Nov 05, 2018
Congratulations You are a role model to women.
Re: Joke Muyiwa Honored With Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by bedspread: 7:50am On Nov 05, 2018
It is clear who u Respect more!
GOD ALMIGHTY In small letters and hrm oba in big letters!

The creatures more Respected than the CREATOR!

Error of life!

Abomination!

2 Likes

Re: Joke Muyiwa Honored With Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by Gepheral: 7:51am On Nov 05, 2018
Wow
Re: Joke Muyiwa Honored With Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by Prosperchuks1344(m): 7:52am On Nov 05, 2018
who is she
Re: Joke Muyiwa Honored With Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by omooba969(m): 7:53am On Nov 05, 2018
Franklyspeakin:
Congratulobia to her abeg. Please who has sugar to borrow me to complete my ground nut and gari for breakfast

Go to work.
Re: Joke Muyiwa Honored With Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by kingsfire: 7:53am On Nov 05, 2018
So pupu will still come and say she used her Poussy
Re: Joke Muyiwa Honored With Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by visijo(m): 7:54am On Nov 05, 2018
You want to know how being married feels like? Okay delete all songs and leave one, then listen to it all day everyday.
Re: Joke Muyiwa Honored With Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by omooba969(m): 7:59am On Nov 05, 2018
bedspread:
It is clear who u Respect more!
GOD ALMIGHTY In small letters and hrm oba in big letters!

The creatures more Respected than the CREATOR!

Error of life!

Abomination!

1 Like

Re: Joke Muyiwa Honored With Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by omooba969(m): 8:00am On Nov 05, 2018
visijo:
You want to know how being married
feels like? Okay delete all songs and leave one, then
listen to it all day everyday.

On that one song, I will do remix & do remix & do remix... what do you think? grin

1 Like

Re: Joke Muyiwa Honored With Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by Mccullum: 8:02am On Nov 05, 2018
Franklyspeakin:

Continue to call for the spirit of abject of poverty in your life and prosperity will be distancing its self from you because you're declaring indirectly to the world that you don't need it..

Stop cursing your self because of po*****
Re: Joke Muyiwa Honored With Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by gurunlocker: 8:09am On Nov 05, 2018
I so much love this woman, always act like a Real and good mother...

2 Likes

Re: Joke Muyiwa Honored With Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by visijo(m): 8:10am On Nov 05, 2018
omooba969:

On that one song, I will do remix & do remix & do remix... what do you think? grin
lol, you are a real NIGERIAN..

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ubi Franklin Implies That Iyanya Assaulted Yvonne Nelson / Meet Marsha Elle, A Leg Amputee Model / Wizkid Invited By Policemen Over N500,000 Collected From UNILAG Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.