Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,984 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Joke Muyiwa Honored With Chieftaincy Title (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Joke Muyiwa Honored With Chieftaincy Title (Photos) (17907 Views)

Shina Peller And Wife, Ayobola Conferred With Chieftaincy Titles In Epe / Rachael Okonkwo Conferred With Chieftaincy Title (Photos) / Amaechi Muonagor Conferred With Chieftaincy Title (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joke Muyiwa Honored With Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by Praktikals(m): 8:34am On Nov 05, 2018
Our kings know how to manufacture chieftaincy
Titles. But give it to Ooni of yesterday.
Re: Joke Muyiwa Honored With Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by handsomegee12: 8:35am On Nov 05, 2018

BECOME A MOST-SOUGHT AFTER FULL-STACK LARAVEL WEB APP TRAINING – 100% PRACTICAL TRAINING GUARANTEED!

PHP, as a scripting language has been very popular due to its simplicity, speed and scalability. There are a number of PHP frameworks that help to make this language easier to adopt and among the most popular of these is Laravel- widely adopted due to its simple and elegant syntax that eases the development process and simplifies routing, authentication, caching through built in templates, libraries and MVC architecture.

We bring you a comprehensive and interactive Laravel training course that will help you understand the fundamentals of the Laravel framework. You will learn to install the framework and build a website using its features. You will learn to create a database, the main templates with the blade template system, and learn to use migrations to effectively make database changes. You will learn about the framework’s controllers, routing, responses and Filters.

WHAT YOU WILL LEARN FROM THIS INTENSIVE PRACTICAL LARAVEL PROGRAM:

• The Laravel framework and its installation and environment
• How to create Forms, gather user inputs and validate them
• How to create a database and use appropriate SQL statements to create tables and store data
• Perform appropriate authentication by effectively using encryption/decryption
• How to deploy third party service into the application

DURATION: 10 WEEKS. FEES: - N69,999 (OPTION 1 – 3 TIMES A WEEK)
7 WEEKS FEES: N49,999 (OPTION 2 – 5 TIMES A WEEK)

PRE-REQUSITE: intensive student should have a solid understanding of PHP at an intermediate to advanced level and object oriented programming experience (if you don’t, we will train you at extra value!)

VENUE: Unity Road, Off Toyin Street, off Awolowo Way, Ikeja, Lagos

REQUIREMENTS: Just your laptop and writing pad – UNLIMITED INTERNET WIFI AVAILABLE!

NOTE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE

Re: Joke Muyiwa Honored With Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by Franklyspeakin: 8:43am On Nov 05, 2018
Mccullum:

Continue to call for the spirit of abject of poverty in your life and prosperity will be distancing its self from you because you're declaring indirectly to the world that you don't need it..

Stop cursing your self because of po*****

Really so drinking gari is poverty?? Look at you..... I carry gari and ground nuts with me in my luggage for conferences abroad to avoid spending money buying foods that I might end up not liking. See!!!! gari isn't poverty. change your mind set. Even obj drinks gari

1 Like

Re: Joke Muyiwa Honored With Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by mudiana(m): 8:44am On Nov 05, 2018
omooba969:

On that one song, I will do remix & do remix & do remix... what do you think? grin
na for mouth e dey sweet. Hapi remixing...
Re: Joke Muyiwa Honored With Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by omooba969(m): 8:45am On Nov 05, 2018
mudiana:
na for mouth e dey sweet. Hapi remixing...

Sure u don't understand my comment.smiley
Re: Joke Muyiwa Honored With Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by Franklyspeakin: 8:46am On Nov 05, 2018
omooba969:

Go to work.
No be strike I dey?? Proudly ASUU

Re: Joke Muyiwa Honored With Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by Yommy23(f): 8:46am On Nov 05, 2018
Congrat momma! U deserve it..decent actress
Re: Joke Muyiwa Honored With Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by Yommy23(f): 8:50am On Nov 05, 2018
Franklyspeakin:

Really so drinking gari is poverty?? Look at you..... I carry gari and ground nuts with me in my luggage for conferences abroad to avoid spending money buying foods that I might end up not liking. See!!!! gari isn't poverty. change your mind set. Even obj drinks gari
..Especially when u use tin milk,ice cube,sugar and roasted chicken lap to complete it

1 Like

Re: Joke Muyiwa Honored With Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by Dollypizzle13(f): 9:02am On Nov 05, 2018
tstx:
Lubish... I came here because i thought it was Toke Makinwa.... Lubush..

*leaves thread*
me tooo!
Re: Joke Muyiwa Honored With Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 9:10am On Nov 05, 2018
This mama, she is a good actress men. Congratulations to her. Oye a mori!
Re: Joke Muyiwa Honored With Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by Mccullum: 9:57am On Nov 05, 2018
Franklyspeakin:

OK.... I thought you meant you wanted to drink out of no choice, have a nice drinking of garium with blessed day.

1 Like

Re: Joke Muyiwa Honored With Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by Nehyooh(m): 11:06am On Nov 05, 2018
One of my favourite actress
Congratulation !
Re: Joke Muyiwa Honored With Chieftaincy Title (Photos) by AnuliKay: 1:12pm On Nov 05, 2018
Congrats to her.

In-House Counsel/Company Secretary at ONEFI

Job Responsibilities:

Oversee all aspects relating to the legal, regulatory and compliance functions of the company.
Manage the company’s regulatory and associated legal strategy in relation to the regulatory environment.
Implement all of the key legal processes that relate to legal drafting, negotiations, and commercial settlement agreements.
Work with management and key stakeholders across the business to ensure legal compliance.

Read more & Apply: https://lawjobsportal.com/job/in-house-counsel-company-secretary/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ubi Franklin Implies That Iyanya Assaulted Yvonne Nelson / Meet Marsha Elle, A Leg Amputee Model / Wizkid Invited By Policemen Over N500,000 Collected From UNILAG Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.