Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,155 members, 7,835,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

FG Incurred N16bn Transaction Costs On TSA –AGF - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Incurred N16bn Transaction Costs On TSA –AGF (8718 Views)

How Oshiomhole Incurred Tinubu’s Wrath Over Ajimobi’s Nomination / SGF Office Gets N16bn For Constituency Projects In 2019 Budget - SaharaReporters / Winifred Oyo-Ita: GLIS N16bn Not Missing In My Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Incurred N16bn Transaction Costs On TSA –AGF by Nobody: 8:25am On Nov 05, 2018
otokx:

Remita has added money to its own transaction costs.

exactly what I'm saying
what we have in Nigeria are useless bible tottering citizens
you destroyed the purchasing power of the people..
now subtle payment for services rendered is now required from the gullible masses for the gluttonified state of our insensitive govenment...what a waste of education, y7et this fucking country got professors, Master Holders who re-learned, who can recount to the government the excruciating and psychological impasse by passing stupified non-welfarist policies like this.
they will only keep kwayet cos sedated poverty have taken over their medulla...
what a waste of knowledge we have in this country,.

1 Like

Re: FG Incurred N16bn Transaction Costs On TSA –AGF by Alanzazani: 8:26am On Nov 05, 2018
Government of confusion
Re: FG Incurred N16bn Transaction Costs On TSA –AGF by positivelord: 8:26am On Nov 05, 2018
Mr.Dullard and his limited reasoning..
Re: FG Incurred N16bn Transaction Costs On TSA –AGF by michlins(m): 8:26am On Nov 05, 2018
I hope they won't blame Jonathan for initiating a project that would cost Nigeria so much amount of money
Re: FG Incurred N16bn Transaction Costs On TSA –AGF by FrudstaPresidnt: 8:28am On Nov 05, 2018
Criminal gofament. Una want steal pass oga jona grin isorait
Re: FG Incurred N16bn Transaction Costs On TSA –AGF by Therealev: 8:33am On Nov 05, 2018
When this Govt leaves, there'll be a whole lot of mess to clean up.
Re: FG Incurred N16bn Transaction Costs On TSA –AGF by spokesboy: 8:33am On Nov 05, 2018
Fatherkim001:
Wow impressive
I'm not sure you understand the implication of the article bro.
Re: FG Incurred N16bn Transaction Costs On TSA –AGF by OgogoroFreak(m): 8:50am On Nov 05, 2018
What do we expect from someone that fails mathematics?
Re: FG Incurred N16bn Transaction Costs On TSA –AGF by Otsam(m): 8:50am On Nov 05, 2018
Trustme2:
They saved 10b by using TSA but incurred 16b as running costs grin grin grin grin
Nigeria is full of scam

grin grin penny wise, pounds stupid
Re: FG Incurred N16bn Transaction Costs On TSA –AGF by adisabarber(m): 8:56am On Nov 05, 2018
Make I chop before I know what to say
Re: FG Incurred N16bn Transaction Costs On TSA –AGF by SarkinYarki: 8:57am On Nov 05, 2018
TSA destroyed the financial economy and saved the govt only 10 billion Naira yet incurred a transaction cost of 16 billion and destroyed the micro economy to the tune of 150 billion a year .... Buhari is a bastard dullard failure !!!!!

1 Like

Re: FG Incurred N16bn Transaction Costs On TSA –AGF by xelly: 8:58am On Nov 05, 2018
Two things should come to mind here.

1) They want to stop TSA
2) They want to loot N16b
Re: FG Incurred N16bn Transaction Costs On TSA –AGF by SarkinYarki: 9:00am On Nov 05, 2018
michlins:
I hope they won't blame Jonathan for initiating a project that would cost Nigeria so much amount of money

TSA was planned to be staggered and implemented in phases over a period of 10 years to mitigate such losses but Buhari being the all knowing dullard chose to implement it over night just the same way he changed Nigeria currency overnight in 1985 and then destabilized the financial markets ..God will punish anyone still supporting such nonsense

7 Likes

Re: FG Incurred N16bn Transaction Costs On TSA –AGF by nosmassam(m): 9:03am On Nov 05, 2018
how come nnpc no remits its own moni
Re: FG Incurred N16bn Transaction Costs On TSA –AGF by Ericnrm(m): 9:06am On Nov 05, 2018
Are you sure that Nigeria is not under some voodoo curse?

No African Witchcraft can bring this kind of calamity upon one nation

Please we can't make the same mistake next year

Buhari must go
Re: FG Incurred N16bn Transaction Costs On TSA –AGF by Jdbrasco2: 9:19am On Nov 05, 2018
otokx:

Remita has added money to its own transaction costs.
Remita service charge is now N250 in some cases, for one transaction. This is too much
Re: FG Incurred N16bn Transaction Costs On TSA –AGF by badesco(m): 9:23am On Nov 05, 2018
TSA was introduced by PDP and thank God is working for the present Government.
Re: FG Incurred N16bn Transaction Costs On TSA –AGF by ifeco4(m): 9:32am On Nov 05, 2018
Do they think we are fools and illiterates like someone?
Re: FG Incurred N16bn Transaction Costs On TSA –AGF by Trustme2(m): 9:42am On Nov 05, 2018
Mace0lane:
. It is lie that will finish your entire Igbo tribe. Where did it say they save 10 billion in the article ?
This simply shows the kind of upbringing and mentality that you have. Can't you just make your comments without been tribaliatic and insultive about it. You insulted a whole tribe just to make a point? For your information am not an Igbo person. And even if the amount saved was not stated in the article we know what was saved. I wouldn't have dignified you with a response but I guess you need an urgent brain check before you get insane with your uncultured attitude.
Re: FG Incurred N16bn Transaction Costs On TSA –AGF by Mace0lane: 9:49am On Nov 05, 2018
Trustme2:

This simply shows the kind of upbringing and mentality that you have. Can't you just make your comments without been tribaliatic and insultive about it. You insulted a whole tribe just to make a point? For your information am not an Igbo person. And even if the amount saved was not stated in the article we know what was saved. I wouldn't have dignified you with a response but I guess you need an urgent brain check before you get insane with your uncultured attitude.

Your response shows you are born by a bigoted father that tells hopeless shameless lies. Go back to your initial post and tell your hopeless Igbotic hate filled lie loving supporters that liked your post that your hate filled bigoted father born you a liar n you simply told a lie here. I have no word to trade with you. I am only here to expose the hatred that is being perpetuated by hatefilled Igbos like your self and so many of NL mods.
Re: FG Incurred N16bn Transaction Costs On TSA –AGF by Beta95(m): 9:53am On Nov 05, 2018
Trustme2:
They saved 10b by using TSA but incurred 16b as running costs grin grin grin grin
Nigeria is full of scam

Where in the statements do you see that N16B was expended to save N10B? You just want to comment even if not reasonable
Re: FG Incurred N16bn Transaction Costs On TSA –AGF by SarkinYarki: 10:02am On Nov 05, 2018
Mace0lane:
. It is lie that will finish your entire Igbo tribe. Where did it say they save 10 billion in the article ?

Your Igbotic father is a bigger bastard I tell you for this lie you stated. Where in the article did it say only 10 billion was saved. Your shameless father no de shame to lie shamelessly daily.

Are you on your period?
Re: FG Incurred N16bn Transaction Costs On TSA –AGF by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:17am On Nov 05, 2018
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF ONE CHANCE
Re: FG Incurred N16bn Transaction Costs On TSA –AGF by ColeworldMD(m): 10:23am On Nov 05, 2018
Look TSA services are provided by system specs,
An IT company own by Tinibu Bola Asiwaju
Part of the agreement was that 0.1% will be paid as commission on each transaction.
Recall the senate raised a motion that such amount is too much for a single company. This is the aftermath of the deal.
Re: FG Incurred N16bn Transaction Costs On TSA –AGF by chingymingy: 10:37am On Nov 05, 2018
Mace0lane:

Your Igbotic father is a bigger bastard I tell you for this lie you stated. Where in the article did it say only 10 billion was saved. Your shameless father no de shame to lie shamelessly daily.
What state are you from?
Re: FG Incurred N16bn Transaction Costs On TSA –AGF by ibietela2(m): 10:50am On Nov 05, 2018
Beta95:

Where in the statements do you see that N16B was expended to save N10B? You just want to comment even if not reasonable

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/02/tsa-buhari-govt-saves-n24-7bn-monthly-fg/
Re: FG Incurred N16bn Transaction Costs On TSA –AGF by izombie(m): 10:54am On Nov 05, 2018
We warned them about buhari but they refused to listen. This is just part 1. If buhari wins 2nd term then in part 2, he will finish nigeria and nigerians.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Incurred N16bn Transaction Costs On TSA –AGF by lereinter(m): 11:19am On Nov 05, 2018
blackgold90:
The benefits outweigh this N16B so the FG should just just try how to minimize it. Had the various agency be borrowing from elsewhere outside the pool of fund .The cost of servicing the loan.

pls can you give us a layman explanation of the benefits

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Incurred N16bn Transaction Costs On TSA –AGF by plaetton: 11:24am On Nov 05, 2018
blackgold90:
The benefits outweigh this N16B so the FG should just just try how to minimize it. Had the various agency be borrowing from elsewhere outside the pool of fund .The cost of servicing the loan.
Kindly explain the benefits to us.
Thank you.
Re: FG Incurred N16bn Transaction Costs On TSA –AGF by plaetton: 11:25am On Nov 05, 2018
lereinter:

pls can you give us a layman explanation of the benefits
Lol.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fraudster "Hushpuppi" Seen In Handcuffs As He Lands In FBI Net [Photo] / SHOCKING!!! Names Of Pastors That Collected N6-billion As Bribe From PDP To Blas / Fayose In Certificate Mess.. EFCC Writes INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.