Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Fayose In Certificate Mess.. EFCC Writes INEC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose In Certificate Mess.. EFCC Writes INEC (8692 Views)

Fayose In His Academic Gown At EKSU Convocation (Photos) / Budget Padding: EFCC Writes Clerk, Perm Sec- The Nation / Fayose In Fresh Certificate Mess (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose In Certificate Mess.. EFCC Writes INEC by faithfuldon7(m): 5:25am On Jun 29, 2016
They succeeded to kill and hide this letter
since 2003! Broda Ayo Fayose has no HND
Certificate!
I insisted then that uncle Ayo has only OND
and I still maintain that he never went back
for his HND. Now, the letter from the
Polytechnic Ibadan confirms it that the HND
certificate in broda Ayo Fayose's hand is
fake!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Fayose In Certificate Mess.. EFCC Writes INEC by SamMilla1(m): 5:27am On Jun 29, 2016
faithfuldon7:
Certificate!
fake!

Isn't OND a few years ahead of WAEC that your Commander-in-Chief refused to produce the certificate?

If the President cannot show a mere WAEC certificate, any political office holder in Nigeria that brings out anything higher than Primary School Leaving Certificate is being generous.

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fayose In Certificate Mess.. EFCC Writes INEC by 2undeee(m): 5:29am On Jun 29, 2016
hummmmmm Fayose don bite tiger or Lion by the tail oh this movies they sweet oh.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose In Certificate Mess.. EFCC Writes INEC by SLIDEwaxie(m): 5:30am On Jun 29, 2016
SamMilla1:

Isn't OND a few years ahead of WAEC that your Commander-in-Chief refused to produce the certificate?

If the President cannot show a mere WAEC certificate, any political office holder in Nigeria that brings out anything higher than Primary School Leaving Certificate is being generous.
wailers... The matter is in court, shey?
Oya, face this issue and stop perambulating.
Fayose, by the time his mouth is done stuffing him into abyss

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose In Certificate Mess.. EFCC Writes INEC by iPopAlomo(m): 5:32am On Jun 29, 2016
Oluwayose and Fayose are two different names entirely... I do not belong to any party... and I'm no way in support of Fayose's antics... I lean alot towards logic...

P.S:
No source...

19 Likes

Re: Fayose In Certificate Mess.. EFCC Writes INEC by AtlanticBreeze: 5:33am On Jun 29, 2016
Buhari and his team should keeo fooling themselves fighting a lost battle? Even buhari led government wants to verify certificate? lol

8 Likes

Re: Fayose In Certificate Mess.. EFCC Writes INEC by eleko1: 5:39am On Jun 29, 2016
Thank u PA OBJ cool. . FAYOSE embarassed sad GOing!!!>»»»»»»»»»»» those Winch from village nor gree accept his sacrifice sad
Re: Fayose In Certificate Mess.. EFCC Writes INEC by Nobody: 5:39am On Jun 29, 2016
faithfuldon7:
Certificate!
fake!
Your the fake one out here dude...what is Mr Oliwayose got to do with Olufayose....Am not the Governors fan ,but present strong cases and not this comedy...i expect the mods to ban this thrash with all sincerity

5 Likes

Re: Fayose In Certificate Mess.. EFCC Writes INEC by Firefire(m): 5:39am On Jun 29, 2016
[s]
faithfuldon7:
Certificate!
fake!
[/s]

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose In Certificate Mess.. EFCC Writes INEC by naijaking1: 5:42am On Jun 29, 2016
This is a country of ironies and oddities.
EFCC run by Buhari is chasing someone around for lack of HND, while Buhari himself doesn't have the constitutionally mandated WEAC.
The same criminal Buhari who stole 2.8 Billion when Nigeria's total annual budget was less than 5 Billion is still going around fooling people into thinking that he's fighting corruption.
Who's fooling who, and for how long?

14 Likes

Re: Fayose In Certificate Mess.. EFCC Writes INEC by Firefire(m): 5:44am On Jun 29, 2016
naijaking1:
This is a country of ironies and oddities.
EFCC run by Buhari is chasing someone around for lack of HND, while Buhari himself doesn't have the constitutionally mandated WEAC.
The same criminal Buhari who stole 2.8 Billion when Nigeria's total annual budget was less than 5 Billion is still going around fooling people into thinking that he's fighting corruption.
Who's fooling who, and for how long?

Leave the fraudulent old man make em dey deceive the brainwashed 'yooooots'.

5 Likes

Re: Fayose In Certificate Mess.. EFCC Writes INEC by Tolexander: 5:45am On Jun 29, 2016
faithfuldon7:
Certificate!
fake!
eleko1:
Thank u PA OBJ cool. . FAYOSE embarassed sad GOing!!!>»»»»»»»»»»» those Winch from village nor gree accept his sacrifice sad

2undeee:
hummmmmm Fayose don bite tiger or Lion by the tail oh this movies they sweet oh.
can't you all check the date?
12th June, 2003.

Fayose's HND certificate tendered was contested in court in his first tenure by Alliance for Democracy (AD) as Governor and in 2003 and he won at the appellate court in Ibadan.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose In Certificate Mess.. EFCC Writes INEC by faithfuldon7(m): 5:45am On Jun 29, 2016
SamMilla1:

Please provide what is legit and what you have
Re: Fayose In Certificate Mess.. EFCC Writes INEC by SamMilla1(m): 5:49am On Jun 29, 2016
SLIDEwaxie:

What is the matter doing in court?
How long does it take to provide a certificate?
Who appointed the Chief Justice of the courts?
How do you rule cases against your father?

We don't want to waste our times in court. If the President needs transportation money to go to Daura and get his certificate, I will be happy to give him the money.
It is better than to waste our resources in court.

6 Likes

Re: Fayose In Certificate Mess.. EFCC Writes INEC by eleko1: 5:49am On Jun 29, 2016
FAYOSE IS A CERTIFICATELESS EKITI TOUT grin shocked sad

2 Likes

Re: Fayose In Certificate Mess.. EFCC Writes INEC by Nobody: 5:50am On Jun 29, 2016
Seriously, Buhari and his entire team are fooling themselves. What did we ever do to deserve such monumental, nonsensical, backwardness? What?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose In Certificate Mess.. EFCC Writes INEC by blackpanda: 5:50am On Jun 29, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:
Buhari and his team should keeo fooling themselves fighting a lost battle? Even buhari led government wants to verify certificate? lol

Stop calling Buhari's name. He has no interest is the lunatic governor. All the traps fayose is falling into are what he set for himself.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose In Certificate Mess.. EFCC Writes INEC by AtlanticBreeze: 6:01am On Jun 29, 2016
blackpanda:

Stop calling Buhari's name. He has no interest is the lunatic governor. All the traps fayose is falling into are what he set for himself.
Lol... keep believing your nonsense... The traps he set for him includes DSS arresting Ekiti house of assembly members and trying to force them to impeach fayose? nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Fayose In Certificate Mess.. EFCC Writes INEC by AtlanticBreeze: 6:02am On Jun 29, 2016
eleko1:

Re: Fayose In Certificate Mess.. EFCC Writes INEC by blackpanda: 6:04am On Jun 29, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

Lol... keep believing your nonsense... The traps he set for him includes DSS arresting Ekiti house of assembly members and trying to force them to impeach fayose? nonsense

Didn't that same fayose lockup the house of assembly and drive everyone out? Who did fayose submit budget to? Who approved the budget? In all of fayose stupid rantings have u for once ever heard buhari reply him?? My friend go and sleep!

1 Like

Re: Fayose In Certificate Mess.. EFCC Writes INEC by M4gunners: 6:04am On Jun 29, 2016
I never knew WAEC is greater than OND.

1 Like

Re: Fayose In Certificate Mess.. EFCC Writes INEC by AtlanticBreeze: 6:08am On Jun 29, 2016
SamMilla1:

What is the matter doing in court?
How long does it take to provide a certificate?
Who appointed the Chief Justice of the courts?
How do you rule cases against your father?

We don't want to waste our times in court. If the President needs transportation money to go to Daura and get his certificate, I will be happy to give him the money.
It is better than to waste our resources in court.

Now that a nairalander has volunteered to offer transport fare to Buhari to go and get his certificate in daura, how do we get this message across to Buhari? passingshot, tbaba1234, beremx, omenka, modath, blackpanda? etc

2 Likes

Re: Fayose In Certificate Mess.. EFCC Writes INEC by TI1919(m): 6:09am On Jun 29, 2016
Fayoshe come jump and pass

cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool,

Yam keepers, Yam eaters fall in
Re: Fayose In Certificate Mess.. EFCC Writes INEC by timisco1: 6:10am On Jun 29, 2016
Following
Re: Fayose In Certificate Mess.. EFCC Writes INEC by AtlanticBreeze: 6:12am On Jun 29, 2016
blackpanda:

Didn't that same fayose lockup the house of assembly and drive everyone out? Who did fayose submit budget to? Who approved the budget? In all of fayose stupid rantings have u for once ever heard buhari reply him?? My friend go and sleep!
My friend you are a learner, where is Nigeria's budget? Can you provide details of Nigera budget? Keep leaving in the fantasy that buhari has not replied fayose whereas Halliburton Aisha, and the presidency have severally replied fayose, I don't know if you expect buhari to go to ekiti to reply fayose before you believe he has replied him? SMH at these so called nigerian yoots roaming about today without brains

6 Likes

Re: Fayose In Certificate Mess.. EFCC Writes INEC by IVORY2009(m): 6:15am On Jun 29, 2016
Lolzzzz this is madness in its highest order, with OND certificate, Fayose is good to go, he is highly qualified to run the affairs of the state, wat about Mr president, that has not been able to produce his Cambridge certificate till date, he has rather refer us to the military board.

5 Likes

Re: Fayose In Certificate Mess.. EFCC Writes INEC by Abeymills(m): 6:19am On Jun 29, 2016
So it's efcc dat nw writes now write inec shame on efcc if they like dey should write to bubuhari d certificateless president yeye dey smell zombies loves dis like shit

1 Like

Re: Fayose In Certificate Mess.. EFCC Writes INEC by lovat(m): 6:24am On Jun 29, 2016
SLIDEwaxie:
Why should your daft buhari go to court just because of showing an O level certificate? Are you not ashamed of what you typed undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose In Certificate Mess.. EFCC Writes INEC by lovat(m): 6:26am On Jun 29, 2016
eleko1:
BUHARI IS A CERTIFICATELESS DAURA TOUT grin shocked sad
*FIXED * don't bother to thank me
Re: Fayose In Certificate Mess.. EFCC Writes INEC by moyakz(m): 6:28am On Jun 29, 2016
M4gunners:
I never knew WAEC is greater than OND.
to our presidiot,it is o.
Re: Fayose In Certificate Mess.. EFCC Writes INEC by MrEverest(m): 6:31am On Jun 29, 2016
faithfuldon7:
Certificate!
fake!
Trash, stop hating bro!!

1 Like

Re: Fayose In Certificate Mess.. EFCC Writes INEC by Babacele: 6:31am On Jun 29, 2016
SamMilla1:

Please get some education IJN , amen.

statement of result, premium times
[PDF] Buhari Statement Result -
Premium Times
media. premiumtimes ng.com/.../
buhari - ...
Page 1. PREMIUM TIMES . Page 2.
PREMIUM TIMES .
Buhari breaks silence, orders
'herdsmen' brought to justice ...
www​
. premiumtimesng.com/.../202545-
27 Apr 2016 ... In a statement
Wednesday, signed by presidential
... in full or in part, without written
permission from PREMIUM TIMES .
..... Amnesty International
Statement Said Buhari's ... Any
non-Muslim action offends Islam,
and results in ...
EXCLUSIVE: Katsina College
releases Buhari's WASC results
www​
. premiumtimesng.com/.../175384-
21 Jan 2015 ... The results,
obtained exclusively by PREMIUM
TIMES Wednesday, confirm Mr.
Buhari's ... The statement of
results is printed on the letter
head paper of the Katsina State
Ministry of ...
Cambridge University provides
more details on Buhari's WASC ...
www​
. premiumtimesng.com/.../175777-
28 Jan 2015 ... But after the
publication of the Statement of
Results , some Nigerians, including
President Jonathan ...
WAEC: Buhari Statement Of
Results Finally Released ...
https://www​.360nobs.com/.../
waec- buhari ...
Premium Times report. It was
disclosed that the computer
printout of the results was
obtained from Cambridge ...
Government College releases
Buhari's result - Vanguard News
www​.vanguardngr.com/.../
government- ...
21 Jan 2015 ... The results, was
obtained by PREMIUM TIMES on
.... It's a statement of result , not a
certificate.
Katsina College Releases Buhari's
WASC Results
nigerianewspapers.tumblr.com/...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Secession - Option B - Creation Of Southern Nigerian State / British Arms Dealer Charged For Smuggling 80,000 Guns To Nigeria In 2007 / Labaran Maku Still In The Governorship Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.