Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,100 members, 7,825,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

'I Am A Real Runs Girl, I Can Travel Anywhere As Long - Nigerian Lady - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'I Am A Real Runs Girl, I Can Travel Anywhere As Long - Nigerian Lady (46377 Views)

The Backside Of A Runs Girl A Man Slept With Without Condom (Photos) / Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl / Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Am A Real Runs Girl, I Can Travel Anywhere As Long - Nigerian Lady by donqx: 1:33pm On Nov 05, 2018
smiley
Re: 'I Am A Real Runs Girl, I Can Travel Anywhere As Long - Nigerian Lady by GenFunction: 1:44pm On Nov 05, 2018
chaku castedly she admitted...
Re: 'I Am A Real Runs Girl, I Can Travel Anywhere As Long - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 1:53pm On Nov 05, 2018
chrisifeanyi:
[b]Every gal in Nigeria today is a runs gal. They call it hookup. If you doubt me go to Badoo, insta message etc, you will even see ur girlfriend there. One of my guy stumbled on his girlfriend that's preaching no sex till marriage. My guy was shocked. He asked me to hookup with the babe, she actually agreed on 25k for a night. I told her to meet me in an hotel, she came, then I told her if she can service a friend too, she said another 25k, I said ohk. I told her my friend will be coming to have her first while I drink at the lounge. The boyfriend came in,,it was a very shameful. No decent gal again in Nigeria. They sleep with anybody so far you can pay. They claim they love money yet you won't see their achievements after selling their body. Some will tell you they have no one to help them. There's no justification for prostitution.You will die one day selling ur body. Check them on Facebook they will look decent, then go to Badoo and say hi to them, the reply will be " do you want short time or over night"? God will punish daughters of Jezebel[/b]
grin
Re: 'I Am A Real Runs Girl, I Can Travel Anywhere As Long - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 05, 2018
safarigirl:
fallacy of generalization.... But that is you people's business.

I'm neither dating or married to a Nigerian man, so, y'all can keep prostituting away

See dem. E no tay b4 the smoke drive dem out of their rabbit hole.
Re: 'I Am A Real Runs Girl, I Can Travel Anywhere As Long - Nigerian Lady by EmekaBlue(m): 2:08pm On Nov 05, 2018
women and their hole sef
Re: 'I Am A Real Runs Girl, I Can Travel Anywhere As Long - Nigerian Lady by Onogiede(m): 2:10pm On Nov 05, 2018
na small!! Toto tak dey wide,..very soon ur price will falls to 500naira,.handwork pays be wise
Re: 'I Am A Real Runs Girl, I Can Travel Anywhere As Long - Nigerian Lady by iamrammy(m): 2:35pm On Nov 05, 2018
Oreofepeters:
why should I pay for pvssy in Nigeria when I can get it surplus abroad...?

isn't that madness?
bros i need that magic..
Re: 'I Am A Real Runs Girl, I Can Travel Anywhere As Long - Nigerian Lady by Ishilove: 2:58pm On Nov 05, 2018
1stCitizen:
She is just being real and harnessing the potentials in technology to the benefit of her trade.

A mind boggling number of Nigerian women are into the same trade but will still come here to talk trash about her. Truth be told, if you are dating or married to a Nigerian lady, there is a high chance you are married to an ex runz girl or dating an active one.

So you have sisters? If yes, it will be safe to assume she/they may be (an) ex runz girl(s), right?
Re: 'I Am A Real Runs Girl, I Can Travel Anywhere As Long - Nigerian Lady by AntiWailer: 3:01pm On Nov 05, 2018
Not thinking for a second that some one might have used her picture shows how dumb the so called intelligent people can be.
Re: 'I Am A Real Runs Girl, I Can Travel Anywhere As Long - Nigerian Lady by Naudeyrushme(m): 3:02pm On Nov 05, 2018
Earthbound:
They don't want to work anymore. Oloshos.

Olosho no be work... Abi you don forget that Use ni olosho se song
Re: 'I Am A Real Runs Girl, I Can Travel Anywhere As Long - Nigerian Lady by Sterope(f): 3:26pm On Nov 05, 2018
It can be long term though. What she needs is to become the Manageress.

TheOdd1sOut:
I wonder why some ladies neglect building their brains(long term investment) and concentrate on building a perishing body(short term investment and long time liability)
I pray that sense will locate some ladies
Re: 'I Am A Real Runs Girl, I Can Travel Anywhere As Long - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 05, 2018
Ishilove:

So you have sisters? If yes, it will be safe to assume she/they may be (an) ex runz girl(s), right?

Your question is so stupid. Did I exclude anybody at all. Why are you so pained if not that you are a confirmed olosho..... grin grin grin
Re: 'I Am A Real Runs Girl, I Can Travel Anywhere As Long - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 05, 2018
I like her already.
Re: 'I Am A Real Runs Girl, I Can Travel Anywhere As Long - Nigerian Lady by efighter: 3:51pm On Nov 05, 2018
TheOdd1sOut:
I wonder why some ladies neglect building their brains(long term investment) and concentrate on building a perishing body(short term investment and long time liability)

I wonder why ritualists use innocent children and adults for their occult rituals, when there are unfortunate runs girls this this daughter of a thousand fathers all over town.
Re: 'I Am A Real Runs Girl, I Can Travel Anywhere As Long - Nigerian Lady by engrelvis(m): 4:02pm On Nov 05, 2018
Oreofepeters:
runs white girls full central park, arizona. if you know you know..
girls for central park Na prostitutes n drug addicts many pass.those kind girls dey many for here too.
Re: 'I Am A Real Runs Girl, I Can Travel Anywhere As Long - Nigerian Lady by Oreofepeters: 4:08pm On Nov 05, 2018
engrelvis:
girls for central park Na prostitutes n drug addicts many pass.those kind girls dey many for here too.
yes na at least person fit use them pass konji....
Re: 'I Am A Real Runs Girl, I Can Travel Anywhere As Long - Nigerian Lady by Ifyhills(f): 4:31pm On Nov 05, 2018
chrisifeanyi:
[b]Every gal in Nigeria today is a runs gal. They call it hookup. If you doubt me go to Badoo, insta message etc, you will even see ur girlfriend there. One of my guy stumbled on his girlfriend that's preaching no sex till marriage. My guy was shocked. He asked me to hookup with the babe, she actually agreed on 25k for a night. I told her to meet me in an hotel, she came, then I told her if she can service a friend too, she said another 25k, I said ohk. I told her my friend will be coming to have her first while I drink at the lounge. The boyfriend came in,,it was a very shameful. No decent gal again in Nigeria. They sleep with anybody so far you can pay. They claim they love money yet you won't see their achievements after selling their body. Some will tell you they have no one to help them. There's no justification for prostitution.You will die one day selling ur body. Check them on Facebook they will look decent, then go to Badoo and say hi to them, the reply will be " do you want short time or over night"? God will punish daughters of Jezebel[/b]
every gal?haba!anyway wetin u nd ur friend dey find for badoo?
Re: 'I Am A Real Runs Girl, I Can Travel Anywhere As Long - Nigerian Lady by Ishilove: 4:40pm On Nov 05, 2018
1stCitizen:

Your question is so stupid. Did I exclude anybody at all. Why are you so pained if not that you are a confirmed olosho..... grin grin grin
I am not pained. I am just pointing out that your sisters are ex-runz girls based on your statement.
Re: 'I Am A Real Runs Girl, I Can Travel Anywhere As Long - Nigerian Lady by engrelvis(m): 4:41pm On Nov 05, 2018
Oreofepeters:
yes na at least person fit use them pass konji....
lol....u r a mad man
Re: 'I Am A Real Runs Girl, I Can Travel Anywhere As Long - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 05, 2018
Ishilove:

I am not pained. I am just pointing out that your sisters are ex-runz girls based on your statement.

One thing I have noticed about ex runz girls is how brainless they are. Need I say more? My statement that you have decided to use as a dild.o on your worn out active runz girl 'nunu' emphasized two things. Nigeria and women or females. You should be asking the right questions before asking that dumb question and that is if you are smart but nay. How can you be when your time wasted on education was spent making money with your 'nunu' grin grin grin
Re: 'I Am A Real Runs Girl, I Can Travel Anywhere As Long - Nigerian Lady by Arbeloah21(m): 5:16pm On Nov 05, 2018
Oreofepeters:
unfortunately sense will never locate them even sense is fed up searching for them..

Shiloh 2030 is where we all gonn meet...
So, you're part of the senseless lots? Or why else would you wanna hook up with them at Shiloh 2030? �
Re: 'I Am A Real Runs Girl, I Can Travel Anywhere As Long - Nigerian Lady by Oreofepeters: 5:34pm On Nov 05, 2018
Arbeloah21:

So, you're part of the senseless lots? Or why else would you wanna hook up with them at Shiloh 2030? �
I would be there for their mockery not hookup...
Re: 'I Am A Real Runs Girl, I Can Travel Anywhere As Long - Nigerian Lady by Oreofepeters: 5:36pm On Nov 05, 2018
1stCitizen:

One thing I have noticed about ex runz girls is how brainless they are. Need I say more? My statement that you have decided to use as a dild.o on your worn out active runz girl 'nunu' emphasized two things. Nigeria and women or females. You should be asking the right questions before asking that dumb question and that is if you are smart but nay. How can you be when your time wasted on education was spent making money with your 'nunu' grin grin grin
bro chill na your blood too dey hot..
Re: 'I Am A Real Runs Girl, I Can Travel Anywhere As Long - Nigerian Lady by JONNYSPUTE(m): 6:16pm On Nov 05, 2018
Arbeloah21:

... Hahahahaha. Laugh don kill me here.
Re: 'I Am A Real Runs Girl, I Can Travel Anywhere As Long - Nigerian Lady by Jayslicky: 6:51pm On Nov 05, 2018
[quote author=Naughtysite post=72702396] You've said it all. Most of them are runz girls, even girlfriends are not excluded, just that some girls are public and some do it codedly. At this time and age I wonder why men still pay bride price when the girl you getting married to is worthless and has nothing to offer other than the thing nature has freely given to us.

1 Like

Re: 'I Am A Real Runs Girl, I Can Travel Anywhere As Long - Nigerian Lady by Jayslicky: 7:03pm On Nov 05, 2018
Hoe around.
That is their way, the truth is like an enzyme that brings out frustration from offenders.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Am A Real Runs Girl, I Can Travel Anywhere As Long - Nigerian Lady by sparta(f): 7:11pm On Nov 05, 2018
Only men with low self worth patronise runs girls. Birds of a feather flock together. It takes two to tango. we live in highly sexualized world and its getting worse by the minute.
Re: 'I Am A Real Runs Girl, I Can Travel Anywhere As Long - Nigerian Lady by Ishilove: 7:34pm On Nov 05, 2018
1stCitizen:

Oh my...it is quite distressing to discover that there are people this stvpid on Nairaland. He actually thinks he is making sense! shocked
Re: 'I Am A Real Runs Girl, I Can Travel Anywhere As Long - Nigerian Lady by Yemhey(m): 9:20pm On Nov 05, 2018
TheOdd1sOut:
Kai!!! This dude must be an economist or an accountant
Re: 'I Am A Real Runs Girl, I Can Travel Anywhere As Long - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 05, 2018
Ishilove:

Oh my...it is quite distressing to discover that there are people this stvpid on Nairaland. He actually thinks he is making sense! shocked

Why will I make sense to you when you brain has been fried by the semen of your past customers.
Re: 'I Am A Real Runs Girl, I Can Travel Anywhere As Long - Nigerian Lady by biztip: 9:55pm On Nov 05, 2018
economy too bad. many girls are looking for ways to get money to survive.blame

Re: 'I Am A Real Runs Girl, I Can Travel Anywhere As Long - Nigerian Lady by rame18(f): 9:57pm On Nov 05, 2018
chrisifeanyi:

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Told Her Straight Up, I Want To Marry Her / 5 Reasons The Hottest Girls In Lagos Are Still Single / Female Pastor Praying On A Girl's Vagina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.