Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Davido Terminates Artiste, Idowest Contract, Ignores His Birthday - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Terminates Artiste, Idowest Contract, Ignores His Birthday (42222 Views)

Adidas Terminates Partnership With Kanye West / BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party / Davido Sign Idowest To His Record Label DMW (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Terminates Artiste, Idowest Contract, Ignores His Birthday by fergie001: 8:43am On Nov 06, 2018
Ji
Maasun
Re: Davido Terminates Artiste, Idowest Contract, Ignores His Birthday by Haphard(m): 8:44am On Nov 06, 2018
Haaaaa

Re: Davido Terminates Artiste, Idowest Contract, Ignores His Birthday by neweraomo: 8:44am On Nov 06, 2018
Beneh:
Man never see food chop, help I need a job
u go work for mutuary? I have a job for people there
Re: Davido Terminates Artiste, Idowest Contract, Ignores His Birthday by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:44am On Nov 06, 2018
Following

Re: Davido Terminates Artiste, Idowest Contract, Ignores His Birthday by semasir: 8:45am On Nov 06, 2018
Receive sense and start talking Ogbeni...
Iamkuttie:
Make i no talk until it hits FP sha
Re: Davido Terminates Artiste, Idowest Contract, Ignores His Birthday by Olamsoh: 8:45am On Nov 06, 2018
Oil dey your head!
Shakushaku1:

Slimcase no be their mate, he calls the Shot and calls no one boss..

For davido, no be everyone wey famz you, u gas sign.. So u can get validation frm the street say u get good heart.. Where danagog, e Don blow?? Wey deekay.. Even bred and shina Rambo.. Na only peruzzi and mayorkun with real talent has blown in that label..

And what kinda deal allow u lay off an act under six months.. Neega probably signed him for the gram.

Sometimes affiliation is enuff to blow an artist, it's now left for the artist to build on it.. Check out the wizkid Mr eazi relationship, eazi once approached wiz to sign him but man told him he wnt that's he's got what it takes to blow by himself .. Buh that he will always be there to support him by all means without any financial or contracture obligations.. Twas good for both side, wiz didn't spend much (cos truth is signing an artist goes beyond shooting videos and studio time) eazi rubbed off wiz shine and still remained his own boss..

That's the same thing slimcase is doing, calling himself eyan wizzy and fuckin with anything starboy, now an average wizkid fan likes the guy..

In a nutshell idowest doesn't have any business being In dmw, the label is crowded aiidy.. Instead of using him to score cheap point online, OBO could have just identified with him and pushed him a bit, yeah like he did with broda shaggi..

And his musical career is probably ruined, if the two parties didn't part ways amicably, loyal davido fans will neva fck with him again, he should ask may d how far.

1 Like

Re: Davido Terminates Artiste, Idowest Contract, Ignores His Birthday by AnalQueenluci: 8:45am On Nov 06, 2018
Oma307:
chioma
i heard is chioma dat told him 2 terminate d noisemaker contract

2 Likes

Re: Davido Terminates Artiste, Idowest Contract, Ignores His Birthday by mrjaydee(m): 8:46am On Nov 06, 2018
AnalQueenluci:
y wont he terminate his contract shaku shaku don rain finish nw... bunch of noisers!

Bunch of noisers grin

2 Likes

Re: Davido Terminates Artiste, Idowest Contract, Ignores His Birthday by jalathehunter: 8:46am On Nov 06, 2018
those chidren at obo have been doing trash since angry

BE A CROSS PLATFORM MOBILE APP DEVELOPER with IONIC IN 3 WEEKS – GUARANTEED!

Mobile apps are ruling the technology space right now and for those looking to establish a career in this field what better technology to learn than Ionic Framework? This revolutionary mobile app framework combines the power of HTML5 and Angular JS to help build the most sophisticated and interactive mobile apps – iOS and Android!

By the end of this intensive and interactive Ionic framework training, you can start building your own mobile apps., We will start from scratch, familiarizing you with the backbone of Ionic that is Angular JS and then moving onto Ionic fundamentals and services. You will learn by examples of Ionic CSS and JavaScript components, the use of HTML 5 and accessing native apps.

FEES: N30,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N40,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: TUESDAY 13TH OF NOVEMBER, 2018

VENUE: IKEJA, LAGOS

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and Basic Knowledge of JavaScript, CSS and HTML. HOWEVER, if you don’t have the basic web knowledge, we will train you on these at EXTRA VALUE before you can take up the IONIC training at all!

Re: Davido Terminates Artiste, Idowest Contract, Ignores His Birthday by jaydexy55: 8:49am On Nov 06, 2018
WEB DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT SOLUTIONS THAT SETS YOUR BUSINESS APART!

When customers are deciding on a purchase, they start by looking online.

Your website is your showroom, where customers can research your product and see all the reasons it is right for them.

Now imagine that same product was just a couple of clicks away from being theirs. A well designed and developed Website can influence purchase decisions by showcasing your product at its best, and making it as easy as pie to take action and make a purchase, patronising you services or connecting with your brand

What You Get!

== https://www.YourWebsite.com SSL Certificate Installed for FREE
== 1 year US-based Hosting (comes with unlimited Traffic)
== Free Domain for 1 Year
== Beautiful Crafted Website
== SEO Implementation with Google Analytics & Google Console for Good online Ranking
== Comes developed with VERY GOOD Website Speed!
== Logo Design for your Brand (in case you don’t have)
== Websites comes with 99.9% uptime
== Basic Website Maintenance for 2 Months for FREE...YES! For Absolutely FREE!
== 2 Banner Designs to promote your brand…FOR FREE
== Unlimited Hosting Space

PLUS MUCH MORE!

Re: Davido Terminates Artiste, Idowest Contract, Ignores His Birthday by LyfeJennings(m): 8:49am On Nov 06, 2018
Shakushaku1:

Slimcase no be their mate, he calls the Shot and calls no one boss..

For davido, no be everyone wey famz you, u gas sign.. So u can get validation frm the street say u get good heart.. Where danagog, e Don blow?? Wey deekay.. Even bred and shina Rambo.. Na only peruzzi and mayorkun with real talent has blown in that label..

And what kinda deal allow u lay off an act under six months.. Neega probably signed him for the gram.

Sometimes affiliation is enuff to blow an artist, it's now left for the artist to build on it.. Check out the wizkid Mr eazi relationship, eazi once approached wiz to sign him but man told him he wnt that's he's got what it takes to blow by himself .. Buh that he will always be there to support him by all means without any financial or contracture obligations.. Twas good for both side, wiz didn't spend much (cos truth is signing an artist goes beyond shooting videos and studio time) eazi rubbed off wiz shine and still remained his own boss..

That's the same thing slimcase is doing, calling himself eyan wizzy and fuckin with anything starboy, now an average wizkid fan likes the guy..

In a nutshell idowest doesn't have any business being In dmw, the label is crowded aiidy.. Instead of using him to score cheap point online, OBO could have just identified with him and pushed him a bit, yeah like he did with broda shaggi..

And his musical career is probably ruined, if the two parties didn't part ways amicably, loyal davido fans will neva fck with him again, he should ask may d how far.

U know wassup....
Idowest is talented but his talent is not for DMW. His kind of music isn't for average consumption. I just hope he saved enough money to start a life after DMW.

1 Like

Re: Davido Terminates Artiste, Idowest Contract, Ignores His Birthday by Sultty(m): 8:51am On Nov 06, 2018
Everything start going ugly in dmw since d release of fever. Abi the fever dey contagious ni shocked

Re: Davido Terminates Artiste, Idowest Contract, Ignores His Birthday by Groovenaija360(m): 8:53am On Nov 06, 2018
cheesy
Re: Davido Terminates Artiste, Idowest Contract, Ignores His Birthday by skyhighweb(m): 8:53am On Nov 06, 2018
maybe e dey scope chioma for him back lol
Artist upload ur tracks here for free www.soundlala.com
Re: Davido Terminates Artiste, Idowest Contract, Ignores His Birthday by Ojukwubucket(m): 8:55am On Nov 06, 2018
Talented guys full for east Syd but nobody to help them
Re: Davido Terminates Artiste, Idowest Contract, Ignores His Birthday by AnalQueenluci: 9:03am On Nov 06, 2018
mrjaydee:

Bunch of noisers grin
omg ...more dan
Re: Davido Terminates Artiste, Idowest Contract, Ignores His Birthday by Nobody: 9:03am On Nov 06, 2018
Oshoboy01:

EXCLUSIVE : Davido terminates Artiste, Idowest contract , ignores his birthday
-Osho Oluwatosin, Lagos

It seems all is not well in the camp of Davido Music Worldwide (DMW) owned by one of Nigeria’s finest artiste, David Adeleke AKA Davido. One of its most recent signees, Idowest, who was popular for his ‘Shepeteri’ song has reportedly left the label.

Davido signed the talented artiste on May 24, 2018 and announced on his instagram page with the caption ‘’Welcome to DMW !! IDOWEST!!!!!! You have proved ur worth!!!! NOW LETS GET MONEY!! JI MASUN’’.
The fans of Davido and Idowest all leaped for joy after the great announcement but 6 months later, all seems to have turned sour between both of them.

On Idowest’s Instagram page, he has also changed his booking mail to his personal one instead of DMW’s.
Few days ago, the rising artiste also celebrated his birthday, a lot of people wished him a happy birthday but DMW Boss, Davido never did, this is beginning to raise eyebrows that all is not well with both parties.

It would also be recalled that they did a song together titled ‘Ji Masun’ weeks after the well popularised signing.

http://trixxng.com/exclusive-davido-terminates-artiste-idowest-contract-ignores-his-birthday/

The controversy can make him popular
Re: Davido Terminates Artiste, Idowest Contract, Ignores His Birthday by Kingibo: 9:03am On Nov 06, 2018
If you saw idowest's face during the signing, you will know that something was wrong, the guy wasn't happy at all
Re: Davido Terminates Artiste, Idowest Contract, Ignores His Birthday by Gurdman: 9:04am On Nov 06, 2018
Davido get anger issues

1 Like

Re: Davido Terminates Artiste, Idowest Contract, Ignores His Birthday by aku626(m): 9:04am On Nov 06, 2018
unproductive perhaps
Re: Davido Terminates Artiste, Idowest Contract, Ignores His Birthday by frankmoney(m): 9:05am On Nov 06, 2018
Davido posted this yesterday

1 Like

Re: Davido Terminates Artiste, Idowest Contract, Ignores His Birthday by ismaog4u(m): 9:05am On Nov 06, 2018
smart guy...davidoooooooooooo
Re: Davido Terminates Artiste, Idowest Contract, Ignores His Birthday by AnalQueenluci: 9:06am On Nov 06, 2018
Starboytwo:
Hello nairalander, I want to enter business communications with somebody... I can sing song, I can rap rap... I can do Ah ranbee and reggae I can do any music even pasuma style... I only need someone to sign me, buy me motor, build house for me, bling bling etc and I will blow for the person.... I swear olohun...

Trust me for once
go n do ritual...oh yeah
Re: Davido Terminates Artiste, Idowest Contract, Ignores His Birthday by Jagaban880: 9:11am On Nov 06, 2018
Godfrey08146999:
See below prove.

take this to betting thread
Re: Davido Terminates Artiste, Idowest Contract, Ignores His Birthday by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 06, 2018
Maybe he wasn't loyal.
Re: Davido Terminates Artiste, Idowest Contract, Ignores His Birthday by oluakin08: 9:22am On Nov 06, 2018
abi na the guy go record davido for where baba sey sleep inside car with mouth widely open ni?������. JI MASUN
Re: Davido Terminates Artiste, Idowest Contract, Ignores His Birthday by KendrickAyomide: 9:22am On Nov 06, 2018
Starboytwo:
Hello nairalander, I want to enter business communications with somebody... I can sing song, I can rap rap... I can do Ah ranbee and reggae I can do any music even pasuma style... I only need someone to sign me, buy me motor, build house for me, bling bling etc and I will blow for the person.... I swear olohun...

Trust me for once
who be this one
Re: Davido Terminates Artiste, Idowest Contract, Ignores His Birthday by okenwaa(m): 9:26am On Nov 06, 2018
CivilzedTyger:
I just dey hate naija music these days, I no know why. Na only Burna dey give me joy for naija

God bless your music sense, you're really a civilised tiger.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Halloween Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities / Toyin Abraham Celebrates Christmas In Cleavage-Baring Outfit / Zlantan Ibile Shares Money To Children Dancing "Soapy"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.