Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,309 members, 7,822,534 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Davido Terminates Artiste, Idowest Contract, Ignores His Birthday - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Terminates Artiste, Idowest Contract, Ignores His Birthday (42225 Views)

Adidas Terminates Partnership With Kanye West / BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party / Davido Sign Idowest To His Record Label DMW (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Terminates Artiste, Idowest Contract, Ignores His Birthday by CivilzedTyger(m): 9:27am On Nov 06, 2018
okenwaa:

God bless your music sense, you're really a civilised tiger.
Thanks bro. God bless you too
Re: Davido Terminates Artiste, Idowest Contract, Ignores His Birthday by Bitchiamjay(m): 9:30am On Nov 06, 2018
CivilzedTyger:
I just dey hate naija music these days, I no know why. Na only Burna dey give me joy for naija

I swear only burna boy ..

#YOLO

1 Like

Re: Davido Terminates Artiste, Idowest Contract, Ignores His Birthday by CivilzedTyger(m): 9:34am On Nov 06, 2018
Bitchiamjay:

#YOLO
Funny enough dude is under appreciated AF
Re: Davido Terminates Artiste, Idowest Contract, Ignores His Birthday by lenghtinny(m): 9:36am On Nov 06, 2018
Bitchiamjay:

#YOLO
That's because you only exposed to the commercial artistes dem....
Burna dey learn for where people like Cobhams dey

1 Like

Re: Davido Terminates Artiste, Idowest Contract, Ignores His Birthday by CYBON: 9:36am On Nov 06, 2018
Get your project writing and masters thesis done at the lowest price. we have presence in U.K, U.S.A and Africa delivering quality and unique contents to students. We do all for you from start to finish. our services include ; masters thesis writing, final year project writing end of term report, long essay. format : 275 words/page times new roman double spacing. you get : free coverpage . table of content and other preliminaries. 100% plagiarism free genuine contents you can defend . call or WhatsApp 08147732384 or visit our website at www.essayafrica.com
Re: Davido Terminates Artiste, Idowest Contract, Ignores His Birthday by Tonimordred(m): 9:58am On Nov 06, 2018
Starboytwo:
Hello nairalander, I want to enter business communications with somebody... I can sing song, I can rap rap... I can do Ah ranbee and reggae I can do any music even pasuma style... I only need someone to sign me, buy me motor, build house for me, bling bling etc and I will blow for the person.... I swear olohun...

Trust me for once
blow by grenade or atomic bomb
Re: Davido Terminates Artiste, Idowest Contract, Ignores His Birthday by donsimoniiblog: 10:21am On Nov 06, 2018
Shakushaku1:

Slimcase no be their mate, he calls the Shot and calls no one boss..

For davido, no be everyone wey famz you, u gas sign.. So u can get validation frm the street say u get good heart.. Where danagog, e Don blow?? Wey deekay.. Even bred and shina Rambo.. Na only peruzzi and mayorkun with real talent has blown in that label..

And what kinda deal allow u lay off an act under six months.. Neega probably signed him for the gram.

Sometimes affiliation is enuff to blow an artist, it's now left for the artist to build on it.. Check out the wizkid Mr eazi relationship, eazi once approached wiz to sign him but man told him he wnt that's he's got what it takes to blow by himself .. Buh that he will always be there to support him by all means without any financial or contracture obligations.. Twas good for both side, wiz didn't spend much (cos truth is signing an artist goes beyond shooting videos and studio time) eazi rubbed off wiz shine and still remained his own boss..

That's the same thing slimcase is doing, calling himself eyan wizzy and fuckin with anything starboy, now an average wizkid fan likes the guy..

In a nutshell idowest doesn't have any business being In dmw, the label is crowded aiidy.. Instead of using him to score cheap point online, OBO could have just identified with him and pushed him a bit, yeah like he did with broda shaggi..

And his musical career is probably ruined, if the two parties didn't part ways amicably, loyal davido fans will neva fck with him again, he should ask may d how far.

This is total bullshit and I disagree.
Wizkid no 1 famzer is slimcase and even still wizkid seems to always ignore him most of the time which davido never does.
Go to all Wiz post I swear you Wil find 1 slimcase comment there... Meanwhile about signing all that's a fat lie, why didn't wizkid sign runtown when they did Gallardo, why didn't he sign that guy that fresh scam... Or why didn't he sign picazo before Olamide did.....

Wizkid claimed to have signed Mr eazi when he never did.... And even still why didn't davido terminate deekay, yonda contact?

Truth is idowest must have done something because he's still gaming davido on the gram.. So don't type bs biko

PS after all slimcase famzing
Wizkid ain't even dropped Gucci snake.. Noise everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Terminates Artiste, Idowest Contract, Ignores His Birthday by Bitchiamjay(m): 10:38am On Nov 06, 2018
lenghtinny:

do you expect me to listen to .. make i dey famous like davido? make i dey famous like tiwa savage ? .
I don't listen to such songs.

Cobham Asuquo is boring to me.

#YOLO

1 Like

Re: Davido Terminates Artiste, Idowest Contract, Ignores His Birthday by Obilo2018(m): 10:48am On Nov 06, 2018
Oma307:
chioma
. #Lol..this one Weak me oh. grin
Oma307:
chioma
. #Lol..this one Weak me oh.
Re: Davido Terminates Artiste, Idowest Contract, Ignores His Birthday by safarigirl(f): 11:00am On Nov 06, 2018
Shakushaku1:

For davido, no be everyone wey famz you, u gas sign.. So u can get validation frm the street say u get good heart.. Where danagog, e Don blow?? Wey deekay.. Even bred and shina Rambo.. Na only peruzzi and mayorkun with real talent has blown in that label..

And what kinda deal allow u lay off an act under six months.. Neega probably signed him for the gram.

Sometimes affiliation is enuff to blow an artist, it's now left for the artist to build on it.. Check out the wizkid Mr eazi relationship, eazi once approached wiz to sign him but man told him he wnt that's he's got what it takes to blow by himself .. Buh that he will always be there to support him by all means without any financial or contracture obligations.. Twas good for both side, wiz didn't spend much (cos truth is signing an artist goes beyond shooting videos and studio time) eazi rubbed off wiz shine and still remained his own boss..

That's the same thing slimcase is doing, calling himself eyan wizzy and fuckin with anything starboy, now an average wizkid fan likes the guy..

In a nutshell idowest doesn't have any business being In dmw, the label is crowded aiidy.. Instead of using him to score cheap point online, OBO could have just identified with him and pushed him a bit, yeah like he did with broda shaggi..

And his musical career is probably ruined, if the two parties didn't part ways amicably, loyal davido fans will neva fck with him again, he should ask may d how far.
both Slimcase and Idowest were going to die natural deaths eventually anyway.

They are not versatile enough, once the Shakushaku crase expires, their music careers will expire as well. Ask Lil Kesh, artistes who cannot diversify will die off. No be by who shout pass for music.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Terminates Artiste, Idowest Contract, Ignores His Birthday by safarigirl(f): 11:04am On Nov 06, 2018
lenghtinny:

cobhams and Burna do not do the same style of music

This is like someone saying their favorite artiste is Lil Wayne, then you say, Bruno Mars is better.

Their styles vary greatly. Cobhams is more of an alternative/gospel artiste.... You can compare Cobhams to the likes of Nonso Amadi, Ric Hassani and Johnny Drille. These artistes, you can argue, do comparatively better music than Burna as well, depending on who you ask, but they do not ply the same genre and cannot be put side by side.

Burna is a great artiste by any standard, but even then, he isn't as popular as other commercial artistes like Davido and Wizkid, even as he is much better than them in a similar genre

4 Likes

Re: Davido Terminates Artiste, Idowest Contract, Ignores His Birthday by nonix22(m): 11:46am On Nov 06, 2018
BURNA BOY IS THE BOMB. that guy sabi, but lazy youths won't understand. his beatz are madder than mad as well
CivilzedTyger:
I just dey hate naija music these days, I no know why. Na only Burna dey give me joy for naija

2 Likes

Re: Davido Terminates Artiste, Idowest Contract, Ignores His Birthday by tunwumi: 11:50am On Nov 06, 2018
Starboytwo:
Hello nairalander, I want to enter business communications with somebody... I can sing song, I can rap rap... I can do Ah ranbee and reggae I can do any music even pasuma style... I only need someone to sign me, buy me motor, build house for me, bling bling etc and I will blow for the person.... I swear olohun...

Trust me for once

Try comedy. You are very good at it.

1 Like

Re: Davido Terminates Artiste, Idowest Contract, Ignores His Birthday by Shakushaku1(m): 12:16pm On Nov 06, 2018
safarigirl:
both Slimcase and Idowest were going to die natural deaths eventually anyway.

They are not versatile enough, once the Shakushaku crase expires, their music careers will expire as well. Ask Lil Kesh, artistes who cannot diversify will die off. No be by who shout pass for music.

U are right, slimcase knws this and dude is tryna make most of the little fame he got, probably trying to diversify and change sound.. Time will tell sha.
Re: Davido Terminates Artiste, Idowest Contract, Ignores His Birthday by pedrilo: 12:55pm On Nov 06, 2018
CivilzedTyger:
their craft lacks content.
Re: Davido Terminates Artiste, Idowest Contract, Ignores His Birthday by lenghtinny(m): 12:56pm On Nov 06, 2018
safarigirl:
cobhams and Burna do not do the same style of music

This is like someone saying their favorite artiste is Lil Wayne, then you say, Bruno Mars is better.

Their styles vary greatly. Cobhams is more of an alternative/gospel artiste.... You can compare Cobhams to the likes of Nonso Amadi, Ric Hassani and Johnny Drille. These artistes, you can argue, do comparatively better music than Burna as well, depending on who you ask, but they do not ply the same genre and cannot be put side by side.

Burna is a great artiste by any standard, but even then, he isn't as popular as other commercial artistes like Davido and Wizkid, even as he is much better than them in a similar genre

Well the dude I quoted started the generalisation without specifying the genres... He said burna is the best out of Naija and last time remember, Cobhams and his likes are still Nigerians....

Burna is good no doubt and makes great songs but there are much better singers and songwriters in Nigeria but they are not getting enough credits because they are not as commercially successful as burna boy....

He's a better singer compared to the likes of wizkid and Davido but it doesn't make him the best in Nigeria...

Calling him the best out of Naija was a fallacy which I was only pointing out in my previous post...
Re: Davido Terminates Artiste, Idowest Contract, Ignores His Birthday by CivilzedTyger(m): 1:31pm On Nov 06, 2018
pedrilo:
their craft lacks content.
I always get dis deja vu feel, whenever I listen to their songs
Re: Davido Terminates Artiste, Idowest Contract, Ignores His Birthday by CivilzedTyger(m): 1:33pm On Nov 06, 2018
nonix22:
BURNA BOY IS THE BOMB. that guy sabi, but lazy youths won't understand. his beatz are madder than mad as well
Not only lazy youths my broda, and most hate on his music based on sentiments

1 Like

Re: Davido Terminates Artiste, Idowest Contract, Ignores His Birthday by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 06, 2018
angry
Re: Davido Terminates Artiste, Idowest Contract, Ignores His Birthday by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 06, 2018
angryEveryday there is always at least two posts about Davido on the front page

Is he the owner of nairaland
Re: Davido Terminates Artiste, Idowest Contract, Ignores His Birthday by SlayDaddy(m): 2:17pm On Nov 06, 2018
His name still dey there artist list

Re: Davido Terminates Artiste, Idowest Contract, Ignores His Birthday by greatman247(m): 2:44pm On Nov 06, 2018
Dude does not have great talent as speculated, it's all hype. I wonder why Davido signed him in the first place when Slimcase is banging everywhere... Honestly if i was Davido, i will rather put my money on Slimcase, that dude is hot and will go far.
Re: Davido Terminates Artiste, Idowest Contract, Ignores His Birthday by OMOTOWO(m): 10:05pm On Nov 06, 2018
Shakushaku1:

o n time gan o
Re: Davido Terminates Artiste, Idowest Contract, Ignores His Birthday by izywzy: 7:39am On Nov 07, 2018
oshe111:
Omo Yoruba Agbero blood still dey worry Idowest

DAvido shud exhume class
I don't know you but you are mad.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From Burna Boy's 28th Birthday. D'banj, Phyno, Korede Bello Spotted / Wizkid Appreciates Wande Coal For Letting Him Stay In His Room When He Was Broke / Tiwa Savage Demands 2022 Hilux, Iphones, Others As Birthday Presents (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.