Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Wizkid & Don Jazzy Celebrate Tiwa Savage As She Wins MTV Best African Act - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid & Don Jazzy Celebrate Tiwa Savage As She Wins MTV Best African Act (41738 Views)

Collins Enebeli And Wizkid: Don Jazzy's Father Celebrates Wizkid's 29th Birthday / Tania Omotayo Unfollows Tiwa Savage As Wizkid Steps Out With Tiwa For Lunch / Davido Wins MTV EMA Best African Act 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid & Don Jazzy Celebrate Tiwa Savage As She Wins MTV Best African Act by DCONE1(m): 12:51pm On Nov 05, 2018
Gboy98:
Give it to tiwa the only female G.O.A.T in d music industry.
I won't give it to her...
.no single fvuck given
Re: Wizkid & Don Jazzy Celebrate Tiwa Savage As She Wins MTV Best African Act by bensnip(m): 12:56pm On Nov 05, 2018
She deserve it big time

6 Likes

Re: Wizkid & Don Jazzy Celebrate Tiwa Savage As She Wins MTV Best African Act by ebunoluwawa: 12:56pm On Nov 05, 2018
Awon stew gang grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid & Don Jazzy Celebrate Tiwa Savage As She Wins MTV Best African Act by omoiyalayi(m): 12:59pm On Nov 05, 2018
The award itself tree and noting can deepen any color together

In fact it prolong lacuna in teens
Re: Wizkid & Don Jazzy Celebrate Tiwa Savage As She Wins MTV Best African Act by AnuliKay: 1:09pm On Nov 05, 2018
Nice. Congratulations to her. She deserves it.

In-House Counsel/Company Secretary at ONEFI

Job Responsibilities:

Oversee all aspects relating to the legal, regulatory and compliance functions of the company.
Manage the company’s regulatory and associated legal strategy in relation to the regulatory environment.
Implement all of the key legal processes that relate to legal drafting, negotiations, and commercial settlement agreements.
Work with management and key stakeholders across the business to ensure legal compliance.

Read more & Apply: https://lawjobsportal.com/job/in-house-counsel-company-secretary/

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid & Don Jazzy Celebrate Tiwa Savage As She Wins MTV Best African Act by GenFunction: 1:38pm On Nov 05, 2018
forreelinc:
She no even fine sef
...haba na
Re: Wizkid & Don Jazzy Celebrate Tiwa Savage As She Wins MTV Best African Act by forreelinc(m): 1:39pm On Nov 05, 2018
Fierce11:

I really hope your mom is finer than her neighbour's dog.
By the way, i heard that the Lagoon is not fenced. It shouldn't take you up to 15 minutes to do the needful.
My neighbor does not have a dog
Re: Wizkid & Don Jazzy Celebrate Tiwa Savage As She Wins MTV Best African Act by EmekaBlue(m): 1:54pm On Nov 05, 2018
congrats

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid & Don Jazzy Celebrate Tiwa Savage As She Wins MTV Best African Act by Soloproperties: 1:57pm On Nov 05, 2018
Congrats to Tiva Savage on her award.

With N600000 you can own a plot of land in ibeju lekki,you can check my signature for more details

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid & Don Jazzy Celebrate Tiwa Savage As She Wins MTV Best African Act by Feyscarlett: 2:13pm On Nov 05, 2018
forreelinc:
She no even fine sef
You wey fine where ur beauty dun land you??

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid & Don Jazzy Celebrate Tiwa Savage As She Wins MTV Best African Act by Bankyproperties: 2:20pm On Nov 05, 2018
wow congrats on your winning Tiwa and many more to come

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid & Don Jazzy Celebrate Tiwa Savage As She Wins MTV Best African Act by stealthtiger(m): 2:54pm On Nov 05, 2018
On the third picture, she looks like Daenerys Stormborn in GOT
Re: Wizkid & Don Jazzy Celebrate Tiwa Savage As She Wins MTV Best African Act by adeife19(m): 3:07pm On Nov 05, 2018
auty tiwa nah you and starboy go celebrity am tonight for bed
Re: Wizkid & Don Jazzy Celebrate Tiwa Savage As She Wins MTV Best African Act by bahdpersona(m): 3:19pm On Nov 05, 2018
forreelinc:
She no even fine sef
pained ass go and hug transformer

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid & Don Jazzy Celebrate Tiwa Savage As She Wins MTV Best African Act by Mikeflows(m): 3:44pm On Nov 05, 2018
Enoch07:

Searching 4a Bleep 2give a Bleep dat u don't give a Bleep.... but then again u bleeped up, so u cant fuckin correlate the Bleep am saying. Bleep up

1 Like

Re: Wizkid & Don Jazzy Celebrate Tiwa Savage As She Wins MTV Best African Act by Sambaby7640: 5:33pm On Nov 05, 2018
Fierce11:

I really hope your mom is finer than her neighbour's dog.
By the way, i heard that the Lagoon is not fenced. It shouldn't take you up to 15 minutes to do the needful.

Reading must really be a nightmare for you. I didn't mention "your" neighbour. I wrote "her" neighbour. Tufia.
Quickly take a picture of your mom and take a trip to her hood. When you check the pic and "her" neighbour's dog, you'd quote me and apologize for doubting my truthful fact.
Guy take it easy on him bah. Do u want him to commit suicide

1 Like

Re: Wizkid & Don Jazzy Celebrate Tiwa Savage As She Wins MTV Best African Act by Zanas: 5:50pm On Nov 05, 2018
forreelinc:
She no even fine sef
We like her like that

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid & Don Jazzy Celebrate Tiwa Savage As She Wins MTV Best African Act by Enoch07: 6:16pm On Nov 05, 2018
Mikeflows:

Searching 4a Bleep 2give a Bleep dat u don't give a Bleep.... but then again u bleeped up, so u cant fuckin correlate the Bleep am saying. Bleep up
wow am touched
Re: Wizkid & Don Jazzy Celebrate Tiwa Savage As She Wins MTV Best African Act by namdo(m): 6:41pm On Nov 05, 2018
Congratulations Tiwa......Mr lova lova u think say I no get wahala, anything u want I go do my dear....

The Queen of Naija Music......sales! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wizkid & Don Jazzy Celebrate Tiwa Savage As She Wins MTV Best African Act by gwama: 6:53pm On Nov 05, 2018
forreelinc:
She no even fine sef

I hope you are more handsome or more beautiful than Tiwa, otherwise, if not, otherwise, hummmmmmm undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Wizkid & Don Jazzy Celebrate Tiwa Savage As She Wins MTV Best African Act by odogwu190(m): 10:39pm On Nov 05, 2018
forreelinc:
She no even fine sef
wizkid still like her pussy like that!!!!
Re: Wizkid & Don Jazzy Celebrate Tiwa Savage As She Wins MTV Best African Act by Prime4life(m): 1:14pm On Nov 16, 2021
forreelinc:
She no even fine sef
cool
forreelinc:
She no even fine sef

(1) (2) (Reply)

Phyno Visits Onitsha Fire Victims (Photos) / Jim Iyke & Chris Attoh In Texas, On The Set Of "Closure" / Kemi Olunloyo: Ladies Stop Filming Sexual Intercourse, Nudity With Your Partners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.