Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

We Want Atiku Probed For Going To Dubai – APC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Want Atiku Probed For Going To Dubai – APC (24806 Views)

Rufai Oseni Shades APC Governors For Going To Meet Buhari Over Naira Redesign / Lifestyle Audit: Nigerians Flaunting Lifestyles They Can’t Afford To Be Probed / Breaking: Buhari, APC Want Atiku’s 28,000 Exhibits Expunged (2) (3) (4)

Re: We Want Atiku Probed For Going To Dubai – APC by musa7m(m): 3:09pm On Nov 05, 2018
ImperialYoruba:

Another Atikulator put his blunders on advertisement.

He has a personal doctor here and there is a full medical facility in Aso Villa for the President, the VP, their families and staff. His health was managed in that facility until a point where he had to be flown out based on his medical team decision.

Would you have preferred for him to die here? You saw how he looked when he returned and you know he was rushed out again shortly after. If foreign hospitals went through that much struggle to save him....imagine what the case would have been if he had been here. He would die. There is justification, and is not comparable to taking local economy to foreign land to host a meeting. Speak like you graduated from university. By the way, which university issued your credential?

In case of Atiku, give me a good justification for meeting in Dubai to put policy together.

Please dont advertise any more Atikulate ignorance when you post.
what of Yusuf ? hospital no dey Nigeria to treat am..... why Buhari's children studied abroad and pumped millions into the already rich foreign education system.?

Re: We Want Atiku Probed For Going To Dubai – APC by erasmus101: 3:09pm On Nov 05, 2018
what a noises from APC, do you people have a good plan for Nigerians,what a useless statement, please You people are embarrassing us before international communities,Buhari,APC and WAEC Nigeria chapter can be probe for certificate forging.

Re: We Want Atiku Probed For Going To Dubai – APC by Exponental(m): 3:09pm On Nov 05, 2018
Probe ke Are you scared he will use your method against you

Re: We Want Atiku Probed For Going To Dubai – APC by Bizibi(m): 3:15pm On Nov 05, 2018
ImperialYoruba:

He has a personal doctor here and there is a full medical facility in Aso Villa for the President, the VP, their families and staff. His health was managed in that facility until a point where he had to be flown out based on his medical team decision.

Would you have preferred for him to die here? You saw how he looked when he returned and you know he was rushed out again shortly after. If foreign hospitals went through that much struggle to save him....imagine what the case would have been if he had been here. He would die. There is justification, and is not comparable to taking local economy to foreign land to host a meeting. Speak like you graduated from university. By the way, which university issued your credential?

In case of Atiku, give me a good justification for meeting in Dubai to put policy together.

thank God this is a forum,slap for reach your face.

Re: We Want Atiku Probed For Going To Dubai – APC by Praktikals(m): 3:20pm On Nov 05, 2018
TheDevilIsALai:

You will be converted to Christianity and stop supporting your Khalifa Buhari.

Dare me by quoting me again and see Jesus in your life.
We are one body in christ
Re: We Want Atiku Probed For Going To Dubai – APC by omu4364(m): 3:20pm On Nov 05, 2018
ImperialYoruba:

Ode ni e!

They met in Dubai for almost week or longer. Think of doing that in Nigeria and pumping money given to foreigners in Dubai into our local economy instead, so some local people can earn income, however little, for that one or two weeks....but i know its not going to be little money when tips are added in.

This is how you help jobs and economy in real life....not spitting on radio and tv about creating jobs. Where has Atiku created jobs now, in Nigeria or in Dubai?

Atikulator, Your mumu don do! grin

u nid brain surgeries
all d meetings APC zombies have being hold in Nigeria how people e help.

Re: We Want Atiku Probed For Going To Dubai – APC by pelumi67(m): 3:23pm On Nov 05, 2018
ImperialYoruba:

Ode ni e!

They met in Dubai for almost week or longer. Think of doing that in Nigeria and pumping money given to foreigners in Dubai into our local economy instead, so some local people can earn income, however little, for that one or two weeks....but i know its not going to be little money when tips are added in.

This is how you help jobs and economy in real life....not spitting on radio and tv about creating jobs. Where has Atiku created jobs now, in Nigeria or in Dubai?

Ayemi oooo, brain drained finish.

Re: We Want Atiku Probed For Going To Dubai – APC by jaxxy(m): 3:23pm On Nov 05, 2018
ImperialYoruba:

Ode ni e!

With Apc’s antics of confusion, misusing security agencies and desperation do u think it wud be wise of them to do such a high importance meeting in Nigeria? This meeting was probably done with a lot of inconveniences to many who attended.

Reno can’t even come to Nigeria not becos he has a case bt cos we can’t predict the reaction of buharis security agents. Imagine that.

Re: We Want Atiku Probed For Going To Dubai – APC by davidodiba(m): 3:28pm On Nov 05, 2018
ImperialYoruba:

Who is This please. Your noise is so much ...mods please remove him...he is making noise. ..

Re: We Want Atiku Probed For Going To Dubai – APC by budaatum: 3:31pm On Nov 05, 2018
Aluckiest:
We also have good hospitals that meets international standards here, why is PMB travelling to London always?
Where is this "good hospitals that meets international standards here" please?
Re: We Want Atiku Probed For Going To Dubai – APC by arabbunkum: 3:34pm On Nov 05, 2018
Just listen to yasef. ...so shallow
ImperialYoruba:

Re: We Want Atiku Probed For Going To Dubai – APC by bofia1: 3:38pm On Nov 05, 2018
APC, please focus on the economy and stop the busybody. Na your money that Atiku use .����

Re: We Want Atiku Probed For Going To Dubai – APC by malabite3: 3:42pm On Nov 05, 2018
Why didn't Bubu spend all the hospital money in Nigeria instead of London. You are a dirty smelly hypocrite

uote author=ImperialYoruba post=72701143]

Ode ni e!

Atikulator, Your mumu don do! grin[/quote]

Re: We Want Atiku Probed For Going To Dubai – APC by Chigeorge2015(m): 3:46pm On Nov 05, 2018
Who should probe him?

Re: We Want Atiku Probed For Going To Dubai – APC by tinktanker: 3:50pm On Nov 05, 2018
Is it that once u join apc u become senile?

Re: We Want Atiku Probed For Going To Dubai – APC by Moety: 3:51pm On Nov 05, 2018
It shall never be well with APC. Come, is it your money? Idiots

Re: We Want Atiku Probed For Going To Dubai – APC by hisgrace090: 3:53pm On Nov 05, 2018
[quote author=ontarioissauga post=72703982][/quote]

Thanks!
Re: We Want Atiku Probed For Going To Dubai – APC by 2016v2017: 4:04pm On Nov 05, 2018
hisgrace090:
Lack of strategy is why APC is where it is, now another is strategizing to put things in order, you kick. APC do you want Nigerians to remain in suffering?
that man is a confused bastard

Re: We Want Atiku Probed For Going To Dubai – APC by 2016v2017: 4:05pm On Nov 05, 2018
malabite3:
Why didn't Bubu spend all the hospital money in Nigeria instead of London. You are a dirty smelly hypocrite

uote author=ImperialYoruba post=72701143]

Ode ni e!

The original Buhari died in London, they invited Jubrin from Mali and do plastic surgery on him,why didn't they keep the late Buhari in Nigeria hospital instead of London?
Re: We Want Atiku Probed For Going To Dubai – APC by jrusky(m): 4:17pm On Nov 05, 2018
Now I know apc has run mad. I can't stop laughing at their foolishness. Atiku is now apc nightmare this is really serious.

So Buhari that has be flying around the world with tax payer money should be spare? Wait a minute did Atiku collect the flight ticket or collect fuel money for his jet from.apc? Little by little apc are running mad gradually sorry ooo.

I still don't know any sane person that will support apc. Apc was the party of the dead for the dead people but now they have change level to the party of the mad for the mad people because if not what right does apc has to stop Atiku from going wherever he chooses to go?

God I'm still asking pls whom do we offend in this country that you allowed apc to stay or even registered as party in Nigeria?

Re: We Want Atiku Probed For Going To Dubai – APC by EZEBEL: 4:30pm On Nov 05, 2018
ImperialYoruba:

Ode ni e!

what is the name of that sickness that una saint baba dey sick that he stayed for 200days( U fit prize am sha) in London that cannot be cure by doctor IGEDO GOKO CLEANSER atleast make him ever contribute something to this economy that have fed him and his family fat since 1961. Zombies are truely without brain i just find out now.

Re: We Want Atiku Probed For Going To Dubai – APC by EZEBEL: 4:33pm On Nov 05, 2018
budaatum:

Where is this "good hospitals that meets international standards here" please?

then we dont have a spacious hall to accommodate good people for the meeting

Re: We Want Atiku Probed For Going To Dubai – APC by bilulu(m): 4:34pm On Nov 05, 2018
ImperialYoruba:

Ode ni e!

Mr economist you don dey shout for meeting wey person use him money go how about the man who has spent over 150 days with tax payers money? have u ever asked dem to reveal how much dey spent? keep selecting wat to condemn

Re: We Want Atiku Probed For Going To Dubai – APC by EZEBEL: 4:40pm On Nov 05, 2018
juniorstar:

Atiku may have been wrong to do that and I agree, but if you are saying all these in support of the current president, then you're nothing but a big joke without a conscience.
Perhaps we should start with why celebrities shoot music videos abroad or why Buhari's children studied abroad and pumped millions into the already rich foreign education system.

Gbam!!!

My brother your head i dey there unlike my APC friend without brains. they are all man made gods they eyes cannot see, no brain so they cannot borber to think.

Re: We Want Atiku Probed For Going To Dubai – APC by Themandator: 4:40pm On Nov 05, 2018
The best way to help create job is by having medical tourism embargoed. Every one of the person in the dubai meeting has created and continue to more jobs than Buhari has done in his private capacity if not even in his official capacity...

Bmc crew una mumu should come with some self check...have moderation button..

ImperialYoruba:

Ode ni e!

Re: We Want Atiku Probed For Going To Dubai – APC by andycom(m): 4:42pm On Nov 05, 2018
ImperialYoruba:

Ode ni e!

haba oga, you never change your weed supplier? you'll soon go crazy oo ha!!!

Re: We Want Atiku Probed For Going To Dubai – APC by DerrickzB: 4:52pm On Nov 05, 2018
ImperialYoruba:

Ode ni e!

You are the biggest mumu, the mumu of the century!!! When buhari so ente more than a month in London hospital nkor Did you or the Apc talk about him staying in a Nigeria hospital to help the economy or the poor masses You lots are gullible and very demented!!! I pray God delivers you all from This mental slavery!!

Re: We Want Atiku Probed For Going To Dubai – APC by EZEBEL: 4:52pm On Nov 05, 2018
ImperialYoruba:

Again, stop disgracing Atiku with your mumu defense.

You dont take a crash victim to clinic. There is likely internal bleeding, dislocated or even broken bones, hemmorhage in brain, trauma....so you go to a comprehensive emergency hospital. If they had flown him out immediately he would have died or go into permanent coma and if he survived it end up in vegetative state.

Abuja hospital did what was the correct response, immediately and in followup.

Give me justification for Atiku taking jobs from Nigeria and giving it to Dubains. What is the economic or labour justification? Particularly for a candidate campaigning on job creation and claining economic savviness. He is an empty shell.

so him Buhari cannot build a world class hospital since he knew he will be needing it most. He send all his children to school abroad why not Uniabuja will ASUU dey use our children dey learn how to strike. go buy small brain as big as mustered seed.

Re: We Want Atiku Probed For Going To Dubai – APC by stchinedu: 4:55pm On Nov 05, 2018
Eco101:
APC you are right. You can also probe me because I will attend my village meeting in Sudan next week. Mad people.
I tire o

Re: We Want Atiku Probed For Going To Dubai – APC by HRich(m): 5:29pm On Nov 05, 2018
ImperialYoruba:

Ode ni e!

You wested my time by reading the rubbish you posted, how do you even reason please

Re: We Want Atiku Probed For Going To Dubai – APC by munezo(m): 6:21pm On Nov 05, 2018
These APChit people are bunch of jokers

Northern Elders, Groups Reject Southern Governors’ Position On Power Shift / Fulani Herdsmen Menace Is Gradually Phasing Out In The South / Soludo Joins Makinde To Flag Off 32.2km Circular Road Infrastructure In Ibadan

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67