Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,930 members, 7,835,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

We Want Atiku Probed For Going To Dubai – APC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Want Atiku Probed For Going To Dubai – APC (24834 Views)

Rufai Oseni Shades APC Governors For Going To Meet Buhari Over Naira Redesign / Lifestyle Audit: Nigerians Flaunting Lifestyles They Can’t Afford To Be Probed / Breaking: Buhari, APC Want Atiku’s 28,000 Exhibits Expunged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Want Atiku Probed For Going To Dubai – APC by Notatribalist(m): 2:38pm On Nov 05, 2018
ImperialYoruba:

Another Atikulator put his blunders on advertisement.

He has a personal doctor here and there is a full medical facility in Aso Villa for the President, the VP, their families and staff. His health was managed in that facility until a point where he had to be flown out based on his medical team decision.

Would you have preferred for him to die here? You saw how he looked when he returned and you know he was rushed out again shortly after. If foreign hospitals went through that much struggle to save him....imagine what the case would have been if he had been here. He would die. There is justification, and is not comparable to taking local economy to foreign land to host a meeting. Speak like you graduated from university. By the way, which university issued your credential?

In case of Atiku, give me a good justification for meeting in Dubai to put policy together.

Please dont advertise any more Atikulate ignorance when you post.
Atiku is not holding any public office as of now,so he has the right to hold meeting anywhere he wishes.. U tried too hard to philosophise or justifies Buhari's medical trip,please do well to tell us the steps he has taken to fix the medical decay in Nigeria..

4 Likes

Re: We Want Atiku Probed For Going To Dubai – APC by xtophy1(m): 2:38pm On Nov 05, 2018
ImperialYoruba:

Ode ni e!

They met in Dubai for almost week or longer. Think of doing that in Nigeria and pumping money given to foreigners in Dubai into our local economy instead, so some local people can earn income, however little, for that one or two weeks....but i know its not going to be little money when tips are added in.

This is how you help jobs and economy in real life....not spitting on radio and tv about creating jobs. Where has Atiku created jobs now, in Nigeria or in Dubai?

Atikulator, Your mumu don do! grin
werey ni ee.. Is there no hospital in Nigeria before your president travelled for his health voyage

5 Likes

Re: We Want Atiku Probed For Going To Dubai – APC by Perfectnumber6(m): 2:38pm On Nov 05, 2018
ImperialYoruba:

He has a personal doctor here and there is a full medical facility in Aso Villa for the President, the VP, their families and staff. His health was managed in that facility until a point where he had to be flown out based on his medical team decision.

Would you have preferred for him to die here? You saw how he looked when he returned and you know he was rushed out again shortly after. If foreign hospitals went through that much struggle to save him....imagine what the case would have been if he had been here. He would die. There is justification, and is not comparable to taking local economy to foreign land to host a meeting. Speak like you graduated from university. By the way, which university issued your credential?

In case of Atiku, give me a good justification for meeting in Dubai to put policy together.

. oga keep quiet and stop being biase here, why can't he upgrade the local hospital at least one in Abuja so he can be treated whenever he's sick, or we don't have the money to upgrade any hospital to the standard of that in London he visits whenever he is sick?

5 Likes

Re: We Want Atiku Probed For Going To Dubai – APC by wisdomkid: 2:39pm On Nov 05, 2018
Am tired for this APC, the one that their president travels out of the country for 6 months? grin
The one carrying governors for meeting to US?

Ama tired oh.

5 Likes

Re: We Want Atiku Probed For Going To Dubai – APC by 12345baba(m): 2:42pm On Nov 05, 2018
Ndi ala Chukwu buru onu . Thunder strike them one by one

1 Like

Re: We Want Atiku Probed For Going To Dubai – APC by Badilstical(m): 2:43pm On Nov 05, 2018
celeiyke:
The All Progressives Congress, APC, Monday urged the anti-graft agencies to probe the strategy meeting organized by the Presidential aspirant of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar with some of the party’s leaders Dubai. Disclosing this to newsmen, the Deputy National Publicity Secretary of the party, Yekini Nabena opined that there is a real motive behind the meeting in Dubai, noting that Nigeria has enough meeting and conference room for any kind of meeting.

“There is more to the meeting that meets the eye. Nigeria has enough meeting/conference rooms, many of which meet international standards. It is therefore clear that the Dubai meeting was for other sinister political purposes ahead of the 2019 general elections.

“Our intelligence, anti-graft and security agencies must be awake to its responsibility of investigating the Dubai meeting. Cash-and-carry politicians must be prevented from moving illicit cash around to induce voters and sponsor election violence and rigging. “Another round of election is here and it is not unlikely that they are playing a repeat performance, under the guise of holding a meeting in Dubai. Our security agencies should be on the watch for a stitch in time saves nine.”

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/11/we-want-atiku-probed-for-going-to-dubai-apc/
This people are typical clowns. Efcc should probe their father.buhari waste Nigerian tax payers money in London with sick leave excuse how much did he spend on parking lot or hanger that jet was their? Remember his first London visit was 104days now do the maths.
Buhari must be probe too.
Useless clowns

1 Like

Re: We Want Atiku Probed For Going To Dubai – APC by johnmario50(m): 2:44pm On Nov 05, 2018
SarkinYarki:
While they are at it can the APC call on the EFCC to probe Buhari and his son Yusuf for wasting tax payers funds in foriegn hospitals when Nigeria has many hospitals and hospital wards they could have used

Also the EFFC should also instigate Buhari for training 8 of his children in expensive European universities when we have many lecture rooms and universities in Nigeria
like for Baba share for Atiefku
Re: We Want Atiku Probed For Going To Dubai – APC by juniorstar(m): 2:44pm On Nov 05, 2018
@ Atiku is trying to avoid traitors frm eaves dropping on him and his team simple..
Re: We Want Atiku Probed For Going To Dubai – APC by engrjacuzzi: 2:44pm On Nov 05, 2018
the greatest mistake of the twenty-first century was to ever believe APC and their scams. they all lack vision.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Want Atiku Probed For Going To Dubai – APC by TheDevilIsALai: 2:45pm On Nov 05, 2018
adisabarber:

On behalf of all reasonable Yorubas, I have donated him to Fulanis to do whatever they like with him.

Am not sure if the Awusa have any more space for another idiot.

May I suggest you donate him to Yaba Psychiatric Hospital? He will at least serve a purpose as a guinea pig subject into the symptoms and causes of Zombiesm

Cc: ImperialYoruba

4 Likes

Re: We Want Atiku Probed For Going To Dubai – APC by juniorstar(m): 2:47pm On Nov 05, 2018
Apc politicians are very desperate set of human beings

3 Likes

Re: We Want Atiku Probed For Going To Dubai – APC by greenprince(m): 2:47pm On Nov 05, 2018
ImperialYoruba:

Ode ni e!

They met in Dubai for almost week or longer. Think of doing that in Nigeria and pumping money given to foreigners in Dubai into our local economy instead, so some local people can earn income, however little, for that one or two weeks....but i know its not going to be little money when tips are added in.

This is how you help jobs and economy in real life....not spitting on radio and tv about creating jobs. Where has Atiku created jobs now, in Nigeria or in Dubai?

Atiku may have been wrong to do that and I agree, but if you are saying all these in support of the current president, then you're nothing but a big joke without a conscience.
Perhaps we should start with why celebrities shoot music videos abroad or why Buhari's children studied abroad and pumped millions into the already rich foreign education system.

3 Likes

Re: We Want Atiku Probed For Going To Dubai – APC by BRASH: 2:50pm On Nov 05, 2018
ImperialYoruba:

Ode ni e!

bt it was ok 4 d lifeless one to waste billions in a medical tourism to London? Hypocritical zombie

4 Likes

Re: We Want Atiku Probed For Going To Dubai – APC by Praktikals(m): 2:53pm On Nov 05, 2018
TheDevilIsALai:
Foolishness.
Go and probe Ganduje

Idiots
Kiddo, a sitting cannot be prosecuted, is that too hard for your head to process?

1 Like

Re: We Want Atiku Probed For Going To Dubai – APC by juniorstar(m): 2:53pm On Nov 05, 2018
Atiku may have been wrong to do that and I agree, but if you are saying all these in support of the current president, then you're nothing but a big joke without a conscience.
Perhaps we should start with why celebrities shoot music videos abroad or why Buhari's children studied abroad and pumped millions into the already rich foreign education system.

Gbam!!!

1 Like

Re: We Want Atiku Probed For Going To Dubai – APC by musa234(m): 2:53pm On Nov 05, 2018
ImperialYoruba:

Ode ni e!

You are a huge disgrace. One of the most dumbest statement I have ever come across.. Total nonsense!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Want Atiku Probed For Going To Dubai – APC by Segmat1: 2:54pm On Nov 05, 2018
I can now fully confirm it that,APC as a party has no direction.APC government left National issues behind and begin to put mouth to the issue that has nothing to do poor masses.

3 Likes

Re: We Want Atiku Probed For Going To Dubai – APC by TheDevilIsALai: 2:55pm On Nov 05, 2018
Praktikals:

Kiddo, a sitting cannot be prosecuted, is that too hard for your head to process?

But they can invade Governor's residence (Ekiti, Akwa Ibom) and freeze same accounts like in Benue?

Never ever quote me again

Zombie
Re: We Want Atiku Probed For Going To Dubai – APC by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 05, 2018
ImperialYoruba:

Ode ni e!

Buhari wey dey go London for months for medicals sth nkọ? That money no good for Nigerian economy?

1 Like

Re: We Want Atiku Probed For Going To Dubai – APC by Ziggylady(f): 2:57pm On Nov 05, 2018
ottohan:

Are u actually a human being or u are a semi human
How can you be this stupid

Chai! *faints*
Re: We Want Atiku Probed For Going To Dubai – APC by Cockyguy11: 2:58pm On Nov 05, 2018
ImperialYoruba:

Ode ni e!

Its been a while you took your pills don't you think you should now with this garbage you are writing here. O ponu

1 Like

Re: We Want Atiku Probed For Going To Dubai – APC by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 05, 2018
hisgrace090:
Lack of strategy is why APC is where it is, now another is strategizing to put things in other order, you kick. APC do you want Nigerians to remain in suffering?
Re: We Want Atiku Probed For Going To Dubai – APC by Diamond23(f): 3:01pm On Nov 05, 2018
political animals with misplaced priorities undecided

1 Like

Re: We Want Atiku Probed For Going To Dubai – APC by temi1526: 3:01pm On Nov 05, 2018
God am so ashamed of the APC . Please attend to pressing issues. There is no Job , There is poverty and hunger , yet it is Atiku and Dubai that concerns them now. I swear on my father's grave that APC would not return in 2019.

2 Likes

Re: We Want Atiku Probed For Going To Dubai – APC by Maxymilliano(m): 3:02pm On Nov 05, 2018
This is exactly what happens when you kept your enemies in total dark concerning your next line of actions. They will be scraping to know your next move.....APC ntoor!

1 Like

Re: We Want Atiku Probed For Going To Dubai – APC by taiwolomo1: 3:02pm On Nov 05, 2018
ImperialYoruba:

Ode ni e!

and ur president who has been going for medical tourism in UK is pumping the money into ur poker abi

2 Likes

Re: We Want Atiku Probed For Going To Dubai – APC by AdonaiAluminium: 3:03pm On Nov 05, 2018
Na fear dey catch una

Contact us for all Your roofing Jobs, water collector systems, insulated roofing sheets and panels, roof maintenance services etc

1 Like

Re: We Want Atiku Probed For Going To Dubai – APC by Praktikals(m): 3:03pm On Nov 05, 2018
TheDevilIsALai:

Never ever quote me again

Zombie
Or?
Re: We Want Atiku Probed For Going To Dubai – APC by Newboss(m): 3:06pm On Nov 05, 2018
ImperialYoruba:

Ode ni e!

Guy, is it your money or tax payers' money? angry

Poor people (and nations) and sense of entitlement angry

1 Like

Re: We Want Atiku Probed For Going To Dubai – APC by Oktane: 3:07pm On Nov 05, 2018
ImperialYoruba:

Your post is quite worthwhile. Interesting and very objective but it nonetheless underscores your leaning.
I think it is the prerogative of the Atiku/PDP group to have think-tank session wherever in the glove they may choose to.

I must say that I am a bit excited about the duo of Atiku and Obi because of their individual accomplishments in the business world.

Again they took the right step in convening a round table 'wherever ' and this indicates to a large extent that they take this job seriously.

Never before have we had a party/team come together to strategize not on how to win the elections but on how to deliver on promises. This time they are even meeting before making promises. You will agree with me that this is unprecedented and even laudable.

Pls note that I became a fan of Peter Obi after his well publicised speech at the platform (Poju Oyemades church). What swayed me in his favour was the fact that no one came to counter his positioning years after he made them.

1 Like

Re: We Want Atiku Probed For Going To Dubai – APC by selfmade22: 3:08pm On Nov 05, 2018

He has a personal doctor here and there is a full medical facility in Aso Villa for the President..

Please dont advertise any more Atikulate ignorance when you post.[/quote] he was rushed out & he died in d process, dey used opportunity to clone another buhari, and everyone is keeping quiet
Re: We Want Atiku Probed For Going To Dubai – APC by TheDevilIsALai: 3:08pm On Nov 05, 2018
Praktikals:

Or?

You will be converted to Christianity and stop supporting your Khalifa Buhari.

Dare me by quoting me again and see Jesus in your life.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Biafra Remembrance Day In Onitsha: Heavy Military Presence In Onitsha / Names Of APC Lawmakers That Served Impeachement Notice To Ortom (FULL LIST) / Obidients Million March In Mangu, Plateau State (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.