Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,586 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

We Want Atiku Probed For Going To Dubai – APC - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Want Atiku Probed For Going To Dubai – APC (24813 Views)

Rufai Oseni Shades APC Governors For Going To Meet Buhari Over Naira Redesign / Lifestyle Audit: Nigerians Flaunting Lifestyles They Can’t Afford To Be Probed / Breaking: Buhari, APC Want Atiku’s 28,000 Exhibits Expunged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Want Atiku Probed For Going To Dubai – APC by Gandollar(f): 6:25pm On Nov 05, 2018
ImperialYoruba:

Ode ni e!

They met in Dubai for almost week or longer. Think of doing that in Nigeria and pumping money given to foreigners in Dubai into our local economy instead, so some local people can earn income, however little, for that one or two weeks....but i know its not going to be little money when tips are added in.

This is how you help jobs and economy in real life....not spitting on radio and tv about creating jobs. Where has Atiku created jobs now, in Nigeria or in Dubai?

Atikulator, Your mumu don do! grin
Wen you wan get sense Oga? angry

2 Likes

Re: We Want Atiku Probed For Going To Dubai – APC by okwabayi(m): 6:38pm On Nov 05, 2018
This would make sense if these old men really get probed and punished. Dubai is the haven of houses he bought for celebrity women of low virtue.
There's no way one will tell me it was clean money he used in purchasing those.
Re: We Want Atiku Probed For Going To Dubai – APC by Jointhemiltons2(m): 6:41pm On Nov 05, 2018
ImperialYoruba:

Ode ni e!

They met in Dubai for almost week or longer. Think of doing that in Nigeria and pumping money given to foreigners in Dubai into our local economy instead, so some local people can earn income, however little, for that one or two weeks....but i know its not going to be little money when tips are added in.

This is how you help jobs and economy in real life....not spitting on radio and tv about creating jobs. Where has Atiku created jobs now, in Nigeria or in Dubai?

Ode ni e
When your paymaster Buhari was traveling abroad for treatment without knowing he can get quality treatment here in Nigeria where were you. If you don’t geddifok eh.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Want Atiku Probed For Going To Dubai – APC by CharliParker: 7:01pm On Nov 05, 2018
So we should start probing travellers I can't believe this is coming from APC. meaning Buhari needs to probed many times.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Want Atiku Probed For Going To Dubai – APC by AnyoneButAtiku: 7:14pm On Nov 05, 2018
Given that some elected officials also boarded flights for a shindig with Buhari on his sick bed, during the campaign season of 2015, APC is being just as idi09tic as the other crowd here. Stop scraping the barrel folks, focus on what truly matters.

Say no to #AtikulooterCONtinua
Say no to #Lootocrats
Re: We Want Atiku Probed For Going To Dubai – APC by budaatum: 7:21pm On Nov 05, 2018
EZEBEL:

then we dont have a spacious hall to accommodate good people for the meeting
We probably do "have a spacious hall to accommodate good people for the meeting", since there is much less to a hall than a hospital. But Atiku still has reasons, and the right, to meet wherever he wants to.

The Deputy National Publicity Secretary of APC, Yekini Nabena is just spewing through his anus and bringing my Sai Bubu into disrepute. What would he be probing Atiku for? And does he not realise what would be said if government organisations probed Atiku, and the precedent that would be set?

Yekini Nabena should be sacked for opening his mouth, and Sai Bubu supporters should be the ones asking for his head as he has made us seem stupid!
Re: We Want Atiku Probed For Going To Dubai – APC by jesus247(m): 7:29pm On Nov 05, 2018
bai for almost week or longer. Think of doing that in Nigeria and pumping money given to foreigners in Dubai into our local economy instead, so some local people can earn income, however little, for that one or two weeks....but i know its not going to be little money when tips are added in.

Atikulator, Your mumu don do! grin[
Sorry dear
Re: We Want Atiku Probed For Going To Dubai – APC by Godblessamaechi: 7:57pm On Nov 05, 2018
ImperialYoruba:

Another Atikulator put his blunders on advertisement.

He has a personal doctor here and there is a full medical facility in Aso Villa for the President, the VP, their families and staff. His health was managed in that facility until a point where he had to be flown out based on his medical team decision.

Would you have preferred for him to die here? You saw how he looked when he returned and you know he was rushed out again shortly after. If foreign hospitals went through that much struggle to save him....imagine what the case would have been if he had been here. He would die. There is justification, and is not comparable to taking local economy to foreign land to host a meeting. Speak like you graduated from university. By the way, which university issued your credential?

In case of Atiku, give me a good justification for meeting in Dubai to put policy together.

Please dont advertise any more Atikulate ignorance when you post.

Can you listen to yourself at all?
Aren't you ashamed of all you have said.
Hypocrite.

2 Likes

Re: We Want Atiku Probed For Going To Dubai – APC by Carlyscales: 8:33pm On Nov 05, 2018
ImperialYoruba:

Ode ni e!

Go talk to ur Lord PMB to stop pumping our healthcare money to London n Germany in taking care of himself n family, after budgeting billions for Aso clinic that doesn't have string, PCM n Workin x-ray machine. Before u come point accusing fingers to others.

Pls in terms of creating wealth n entrepreneurship PmB n Atiku are not mates at all.

Una no even get shame!

1 Like

Re: We Want Atiku Probed For Going To Dubai – APC by olmoRoc: 9:02pm On Nov 05, 2018
celeiyke:
Yekini Nabena opined that there is a real motive behind the meeting in Dubai, noting that Nigeria has enough meeting and conference room for any kind of meeting.

“There is more to the meeting that meets the eye. Nigeria has enough meeting/conference rooms, many of which meet international standards. It is therefore clear that the Dubai meeting was for other sinister political purposes ahead of the 2019 general elections.

“Our intelligence, anti-graft and security agencies must be awake to its responsibility of investigating the Dubai meeting. Cash-and-carry politicians must be prevented from moving illicit cash around to induce voters and sponsor election violence and rigging. “Another round of election is here and it is not unlikely that they are playing a repeat performance, under the guise of holding a meeting in Dubai. Our security agencies should be on the watch for a stitch in time saves nine.”

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/11/we-want-atiku-probed-for-going-to-dubai-apc/

I'm very sure that Nigeria has enough hospitals in the country, and that there was no need for the president to have spent the amount of time and money he did in the UK. Also, Nigeria has enough parking space (hangers) for the presidential jet which was stationed in the UK while the president was there.

1 Like

Re: We Want Atiku Probed For Going To Dubai – APC by SeverusSnape(m): 9:07pm On Nov 05, 2018
Guys don murder ImperialYoruba for this thread grin

I don't envy any zombie.

1 Like

Re: We Want Atiku Probed For Going To Dubai – APC by Abdulhakeem7(m): 9:14pm On Nov 05, 2018
ImperialYoruba:

Ode ni e!

This is how you help jobs and economy in real life....not spitting on radio and tv about creating jobs. Where has Atiku created jobs now, in Nigeria or in Dubai? Why didn't buhari receive his medical care in Nigeria?or didn't u know DAT trip wasn't FOC?blame buhari first before blaming atiku. Sowore 2019 in sha Allah

Re: We Want Atiku Probed For Going To Dubai – APC by okennem: 9:38pm On Nov 05, 2018
2019 must decide

Meanwhile, hope you are part of this great offer, oya click bellow to buy yours

https://cutit.org/click_me_to_buy_

1 Like

Re: We Want Atiku Probed For Going To Dubai – APC by spafu(m): 9:39pm On Nov 05, 2018
ImperialYoruba:

Ode ni e!

But ur useless and lifeless president spent close to two month holed in a London hospital that generated money for your economy right? You are a useless ode, se ogbo mi?

1 Like

Re: We Want Atiku Probed For Going To Dubai – APC by anubabab: 9:44pm On Nov 05, 2018
I just wish Buhari to read all these comments. That "Ode nii e" guy don suffer no be small

Anyways, on behalf of Association of Comment Readers, we say thank u for making us grin

1 Like

Re: We Want Atiku Probed For Going To Dubai – APC by Henz24(m): 10:03pm On Nov 05, 2018
ImperialYoruba:

Ode ni e!

you see how your blind support for Mr President has made you an ode, so you will tell an individual how to spend his money, I thought you guys don't want him but you want his money in your economy while your president who is suppose to worry about the economy is busy jumping from one country to another spending our money. Don't let hatred kill you ooo
Re: We Want Atiku Probed For Going To Dubai – APC by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:10pm On Nov 05, 2018
ImperialYoruba:

Ode ni e!

.. You are useless and shameless.
Re: We Want Atiku Probed For Going To Dubai – APC by EZEBEL: 9:27am On Nov 06, 2018
budaatum:

We probably do "have a spacious hall to accommodate good people for the meeting", since there is much less to a hall than a hospital. But Atiku still has reasons, and the right, to meet wherever he wants to.

The Deputy National Publicity Secretary of APC, Yekini Nabena is just spewing through his anus and bringing my Sai Bubu into disrepute. What would he be probing Atiku for? And does he not realise what would be said if government organisations probed Atiku, and the precedent that would be set?

Yekini Nabena should be sacked for opening his mouth, and Sai Bubu supporters should be the ones asking for his head as he has made us seem stupid!

The only sensible Buharist i have seen in the past 4 years, i know you have really seen reasons to port just waiting for the right time.

1 Like

Re: We Want Atiku Probed For Going To Dubai – APC by budaatum: 2:04pm On Nov 06, 2018
EZEBEL:

The only sensible Buharist i have seen in the past 4 years, i know you have really seen reasons to port just waiting for the right time.
It's about who I think is better. Atiku just does not cut it for me, and the rest don't seem to stand a chance.

If it turns out Buhari has been corrupt all along, I might run for President myself just so I can throw his ass in jail.

1 Like

Re: We Want Atiku Probed For Going To Dubai – APC by budaatum: 3:38pm On Nov 06, 2018
“Just before Atiku left for Dubai, we got information that APC and the Presidency had perfected plans to send spies to infiltrate our team and because it is difficult to tell who a spy is, the party chose to cool off outside the shores of the nation to keep its house away from the eyes of these people.” Vanguard
Re: We Want Atiku Probed For Going To Dubai – APC by Bros1: 7:28am On Jul 06, 2020
Maybe the newly uncovered Nigerian fraudsters ring in dubai might hold a clue to the agenda of the meetings

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ahmed Lawan & Femi Gbajabiamila At Democracy Day Celebration In Abuja / Jubilation As Kaduna State Govt Begins Payment Of N30,000 New Minimum Wage / Tinubu Urges PDP Members To Defect To APC, Gives Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.