Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Who Knows The Cost Of A Self Contained Room In Minna - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Who Knows The Cost Of A Self Contained Room In Minna (575 Views)

Self Contained Room To LET At Iyana Ipaja / Cheapest Areas To Rent A Self Contained In Lagos Mainland / How Many Blocks Would It Take To Complete This Self Contained Units? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Knows The Cost Of A Self Contained Room In Minna by Poorboy: 1:21pm On Nov 05, 2018
I am just posted to minna, who knows the cost of a self contained room there, around Niger State college of education. Thanks
Re: Who Knows The Cost Of A Self Contained Room In Minna by Petonis(m): 3:13pm On Nov 05, 2018
Poorboy:
I am just posted to minna, who knows the cost of a self contained room there, around Niger State college of education. Thanks
You can get standard room n parlour in Minna around 100k to 150k. And a slf con for maybe 60k or 70k
Re: Who Knows The Cost Of A Self Contained Room In Minna by Poorboy: 3:25pm On Nov 05, 2018
Petonis:

You can get standard room n parlour in Minna around 100k to 150k. And a slf con for maybe 60k or 70k
you stay in minna, and is the place you talk about close to college of education Minna?
Re: Who Knows The Cost Of A Self Contained Room In Minna by Petonis(m): 6:34pm On Nov 05, 2018
Poorboy:
you stay in minna, and is the place you talk about close to college of education Minna?
Anywhere you stay in Minna...houses are cheap
Re: Who Knows The Cost Of A Self Contained Room In Minna by Poorboy: 6:48pm On Nov 05, 2018
Petonis:

Anywhere you stay in Minna...houses are cheap
nice thanks for the information

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Need A ROOM Self Contain ...give Me Your Best.. / Taheel Estates Phase 1 / Ready To Build Estate - Sacred Heart Estate Asaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.