Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,072 members, 7,953,277 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:27 PM

Price Of Self Contained Room In Minna - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Price Of Self Contained Room In Minna (1579 Views)

How I Lost My Respect Due To Lack Of Self Control / Prostitute Runs Out Of Room In Osun Over Violent Sex By Her Client / I Got A Self Contained In A Brothel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Price Of Self Contained Room In Minna by Poorboy: 1:27pm On Nov 05, 2018
I am just posted to minna, who knows the cost of a self contained room there, around Niger State college of education. Thanks
Re: Price Of Self Contained Room In Minna by DanDeeBoss(m): 1:37pm On Nov 05, 2018
Self contain Expantiate please
Re: Price Of Self Contained Room In Minna by Poorboy: 1:48pm On Nov 05, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
Self contain Expantiate please
na poor boy engrish ooo, gave me answer.. how much be room with toilet inside and kitchen. Bikonu
Re: Price Of Self Contained Room In Minna by DanDeeBoss(m): 2:00pm On Nov 05, 2018
Poorboy:
na poor boy engrish ooo, gave me answer.. how much be room with toilet inside and kitchen. Bikonu
room and parlor plus toilet.... May go for forty thousand..... Single room is 18k... Room and parlor without toilet inside is 35k
Re: Price Of Self Contained Room In Minna by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 05, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
room and parlor plus toilet.... May go for forty thousand..... Single room is 18k... Room and parlor without toilet inside is 35k

That price looks too good to be true. Damn! 40k for self contain. The major problem with Minna should be stable electricity.
Re: Price Of Self Contained Room In Minna by DanDeeBoss(m): 2:13pm On Nov 05, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

That price looks too good to be true. Damn! 40k for self contain. The major problem with Minna should be stable electricity.
Electricity abhii.... Lol,manageable.....
Re: Price Of Self Contained Room In Minna by Poorboy: 2:14pm On Nov 05, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
you stay in minna
Re: Price Of Self Contained Room In Minna by DanDeeBoss(m): 2:16pm On Nov 05, 2018
Poorboy:
you stay in minna
Yeah.... But school in sokoto.... You were posted to COE
Re: Price Of Self Contained Room In Minna by Poorboy: 2:16pm On Nov 05, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
Yeah.... But school in sokoto.... You were posted to COE
yes COE but not students quarters I dey find ooo
Re: Price Of Self Contained Room In Minna by DanDeeBoss(m): 2:19pm On Nov 05, 2018
Poorboy:
yes COE but not students quarters I dey find ooo
Lol.... In shango... There are houses there for rentage
Re: Price Of Self Contained Room In Minna by Poorboy: 2:26pm On Nov 05, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
Lol.... In shango... There are houses there for rentage
Shango na where
Re: Price Of Self Contained Room In Minna by DanDeeBoss(m): 2:28pm On Nov 05, 2018
Poorboy:
Shango na where
That's where COE is....
Re: Price Of Self Contained Room In Minna by Poorboy: 3:26pm On Nov 05, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
That's where COE is....
lol
Re: Price Of Self Contained Room In Minna by DanDeeBoss(m): 3:32pm On Nov 05, 2018
Poorboy:
lol
Lol.... Yeah... U welcome boss

(1) (Reply)

List of Fruits and Food items that were ruined by Sex association / 'Sex Is The Second Heaven Because It's Sweet' - Ghanaian Prophet (video) / Claim This Prayer If You're Not Guilty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.