Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,034 members, 7,863,704 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:37 AM

Buhari Will Win 2019 Election With A Wide Margin - Presidency - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Will Win 2019 Election With A Wide Margin - Presidency (12532 Views)

Joe Igbokwe Described 2019 Election With A Statue Of APC Beating PDP / Don't Run Against Me In 2019 Election, Buhari Begs Nigerian Youths / See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Will Win 2019 Election With A Wide Margin - Presidency by sunnymix: 6:05pm On Nov 05, 2018
Apc:Dreamers party
Re: Buhari Will Win 2019 Election With A Wide Margin - Presidency by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 05, 2018
bunch of deluded dumbskulls!...
YOUR PACKAGING LURED ME IN 2015, BUT NEVER AGAIN!
I'LL VOTE EVEN A STONE OVER THE REDUNDANT ANCESTOR COME 2019!
Re: Buhari Will Win 2019 Election With A Wide Margin - Presidency by IkebukwuR(m): 6:22pm On Nov 05, 2018
This one they look so confident Eeeeeeeh PDP do something oo
Re: Buhari Will Win 2019 Election With A Wide Margin - Presidency by nimisola: 6:28pm On Nov 05, 2018
lol, I bet he would only be visiting for holiday or to cast his vote but would be returinging to Aso rock till 2023
OfficialOjonimi:
Till then. Just calculate your transport fare to Daura so dat u won't come n tell me u don't av transport money.
Re: Buhari Will Win 2019 Election With A Wide Margin - Presidency by nimisola: 6:30pm On Nov 05, 2018
you are wise
contigiency:

Just like Nigerians were buying fuel slightly above N20 before PDP came and left it at official price of N97. With scarcity that kept coming very often which in most cases increases the price to above N200. so You see, nobody can justify why PDP is an option to consider.
Re: Buhari Will Win 2019 Election With A Wide Margin - Presidency by bigfish3k: 6:31pm On Nov 05, 2018
nimisola:
Has his popularity really dwindled in the south west?
lol, i guess your result is based on the people bashing him online
South west people would rather vote Buhari than Atiku, you can take that to the bank..
Nigerians are too doubtful and impatient and failt to listen even after Buhari has promised a free and fair election

yes , his popularity has dwindled in the south west especially among the youths.
Re: Buhari Will Win 2019 Election With A Wide Margin - Presidency by nimisola: 6:32pm On Nov 05, 2018
Is being confident a bad thing? eish, abeg, what can they do? than to cry foul like they always do when something does not favour them grin
IkebukwuR:
This one they look so confident
Eeeeeeeh
PDP do something oo
Re: Buhari Will Win 2019 Election With A Wide Margin - Presidency by nimisola: 6:33pm On Nov 05, 2018
who is your source? how many youths really have pvc sef? all most youths do is to complain online but we all know they cant be stressed about voting
bigfish3k:

yes , his popularity has dwindled in the south west especially among the youths.
Re: Buhari Will Win 2019 Election With A Wide Margin - Presidency by nimisola: 6:33pm On Nov 05, 2018
let's hear word jare..lol
Seenyo:
bunch of deluded dumbskulls!...

YOUR PACKAGING LURED ME IN 2015, BUT NEVER AGAIN!

I'LL VOTE EVEN A STONE OVER THE REDUNDANT ANCESTOR COME 2019!
Re: Buhari Will Win 2019 Election With A Wide Margin - Presidency by nimisola: 6:34pm On Nov 05, 2018
everyone's dream is valid
sunnymix:
Apc:Dreamers party
Re: Buhari Will Win 2019 Election With A Wide Margin - Presidency by nimisola: 6:35pm On Nov 05, 2018
hmmm smiley
Susu888:
Dr Farouk Ahmad

Temporary Leadership of the Northerners in Nigeria

A support for Atiku's presidency by any Northerner is a support for the Igbos to take over the leadership of Nigeria after few years in government, this is not impossible, and worse off to unleash another retribution on them as Jonathan's government did throughout his reigns as the president.

While Jonathan was the president,
Peter Obi had the strength to destroy the economic potentialities of our people living in Anambra State, until Governor Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso of Kano, went to meet with him, threatened him against the Igbos's safety living in Kano, before he allowed our people from the North to do their businesses freely without having tags on their necks like the licensed dogs on the streets of Anambra State.

We must not allow as fools and unreasonable people to be allowing our leaders from the North be killed by people who see us as threat.

History, has it that from Sir Ahmadu Bello, Sir Tafawa Balewa, down to Yar'adua, were killed by the enemies of the Northern Nigeria.
It was God's intervention to save President Buhari from being killed, otherwise, he would have been history now.

The greatest enemy of the Northerners that we have in history are the Igbos.

For Atiku to pick an Igbo man who destroyed the assets of the Northerners while he was a governor and who has shown outright hatred and discrimanation between his people and our people in their states without remorse, is a sign of an unrepentant and unpardonable Igbos for the defeat they suffered over fifty years ago during the civil war. And a sign that if they can kill Atiku and he becomes the president of Nigeria, what he is capable of doing to the entire North will be far worse than what Jonathan has done.

No matter how much love a Northerner will show to an Igbo person, he/she will always see you as an animal who is senseless.

IBB, Aliyu Gusau, TY Danjuma, and especially OBJ, are enemies of the North.
Their support for Atiku/Peter Obi is borne out of selfisness and greed.

If the Igbos should eventually kill Atiku, and Peter Obi becomes the president, and begin to unleash pains on the Northerners, the families of IBB, and others who supported Atiku's presidency may likely be protected, while the rest of our families become slaves in Nigeria.

A word is enough for the wise.

If we heed this warning and vote Buhari in as the next president of Nigeria the better for all Nigerians.

Share until this message gets to everyone in the North and South West.
Re: Buhari Will Win 2019 Election With A Wide Margin - Presidency by bigfish3k: 6:37pm On Nov 05, 2018
PHILipu1:

Only when PDP wins that elections are free and fair on Nigeria

stop this ur narrative. if APC wins it should be clear win and not shrouded with "inconclusive" nonsense. whenever they sense that the opposition will win, thats when u hear "inconclusive" from INEC
Re: Buhari Will Win 2019 Election With A Wide Margin - Presidency by bigfish3k: 6:39pm On Nov 05, 2018
nimisola:
who is your source? how many youths really have pvc sef? all most youths do is to complain online but we all know they cant be stressed about voting

not online my dear, i interact alot. almost everybody i knew that supported him in 2015 have withdrawn
Re: Buhari Will Win 2019 Election With A Wide Margin - Presidency by bigfish3k: 6:42pm On Nov 05, 2018
nimisola:

from my interactions its just those die hard old men whose generation has kept this country the way it is ( a shit hole) that is still supporting this govt of retrogression. most youths have ported
Re: Buhari Will Win 2019 Election With A Wide Margin - Presidency by sunnymix: 6:51pm On Nov 05, 2018
nimisola:
everyone's dream is valid
this one is invalid (an exceptional case).
Re: Buhari Will Win 2019 Election With A Wide Margin - Presidency by nimisola: 6:54pm On Nov 05, 2018
Lol, I don't agree with you sha smiley
sunnymix:
this one is invalid (an exceptional case).
Re: Buhari Will Win 2019 Election With A Wide Margin - Presidency by nimisola: 6:56pm On Nov 05, 2018
if we are to go with your assertion, then Obasanjo should be supporting Buhari.. youths have ported to just complaining online without understanding the whole issue.. The pdp that people want to run to are the ones who put us here in the first place
bigfish3k:

from my interactions its just those die hard old men whose generation has kept this country the way it is ( a shit hole) that is still supporting this govt of retrogression. most youths have ported
Re: Buhari Will Win 2019 Election With A Wide Margin - Presidency by nimisola: 6:57pm On Nov 05, 2018
EVERYONE? lol, then I guess they loved how boko haram held states hostage in 2015, how our money was squandered by GEJ ministers like Diezani, Dasuki and the rest
bigfish3k:

not online my dear, i interact alot. almost everybody i knew that supported him in 2015 have withdrawn
Re: Buhari Will Win 2019 Election With A Wide Margin - Presidency by nimisola: 6:58pm On Nov 05, 2018
abeg, withdraw this statement...
PHILipu1:

Only when PDP wins that elections are free and fair on Nigeria
Re: Buhari Will Win 2019 Election With A Wide Margin - Presidency by tonex360: 7:12pm On Nov 05, 2018
I can smell wide rigging... Anyone who is in his/her right sense can't even vote for this man. Nigerians need a capable hand.
Re: Buhari Will Win 2019 Election With A Wide Margin - Presidency by efighter: 7:13pm On Nov 05, 2018
Hundreddegrees:
APC is so proud and they're rubbing it in our faces, the country is facing economic problems, workers are not paid well, the ordinary Nigerian can't afford the expensive commodities in the markets,corruption is at its highest peak in the country... And all they can do in our present situations is to boast about how they're going to win the 2019 elections with a wide margin

Naija which way

I will be selling sniper insecticide at subsidized rates for miscreants and nincompoops who are descendants of drug traffickers, armed robbers and kidnappers from the land of the falling sun who will commit suicide when Buhari wins 2nd term. Living is expensive, dying shouldn't be.
Re: Buhari Will Win 2019 Election With A Wide Margin - Presidency by ajebuter(f): 7:18pm On Nov 05, 2018
The Presidency ?

Headquarters of Codeine users and Burukutu drinkers..

Next story please ..
Re: Buhari Will Win 2019 Election With A Wide Margin - Presidency by sunnymix: 7:20pm On Nov 05, 2018
nimisola:
Lol, I don't agree with you sha smiley
ok 2019 will tell.
Re: Buhari Will Win 2019 Election With A Wide Margin - Presidency by Lilimax(f): 7:25pm On Nov 05, 2018
nimisola:

South west people would rather vote Buhari than Atiku, you can take that to the bank..
Nigerians are too doubtful and impatient and failt to listen even after Buhari has promised a free and fair election
Most learned and informed South Westerners will vote for either Sowore or Atiku. The ones still campaigning for the 'lifeless one' are mostly the illiterates and Yoruba Moslems? As regarding free and fair election, Ekiti state and more recently Ogun is a typology of what we'll witness in 2019 election. But evil shall slay the wicked. Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Win 2019 Election With A Wide Margin - Presidency by Lilimax(f): 7:29pm On Nov 05, 2018
Lilimax:
Most learned and informed South Westerners will vote for either Sowore or Atiku. The ones still campaigning for the 'lifeless one' are mostly the illiterates and Yoruba Moslems? As regarding free and fair election, Ekiti state and more recently Osun is a typology of what we'll witness in 2019 election. But evil shall slay the wicked. Amen
Re: Buhari Will Win 2019 Election With A Wide Margin - Presidency by ItzMaximus: 7:30pm On Nov 05, 2018
You mean rig the elections
nimisola:
President Muhammadu Buhari's Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, Femi Adesina, has described the 2019 presidential election as a contest between light and darkness that he expects the president to win.

While speaking during an interview on Channels Television's Politics Today on Sunday, November 4, 2018, the president's spokesperson said Nigerians will decide on the right candidate who'll move the nation forward.

He said, "What we know is that a contest is ahead and it is going to be a contest between light and darkness, between integrity and people who have question marks; between a man whose life is plain and transparent and a man with so much opacity that you can't say, well, this is his life, this is his background and this is how he got this and that.

"It's going to be a fair contest and, at the end of the day, Nigerians will decide."

The 2019 presidential election, scheduled for February 16, 2019, is expected to be closely-fought between President Buhari of the All Progressives Congress (APC) and former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar, of the People's Democratic Party (PDP).

Buhari will win 2019 election with a wide margin - Presidency

During Sunday's interview, Adesina also expressed his belief that President Buhari will win with a wider margin than he used to win the 2015 contest.

He said he believes Nigerians will vote for continuity so that the president can consolidate on the achievements of his first term.

He said, "Our conviction is that the party will win by a wider margin, far wider margin, than in 2015. Look around, what is the alternative? Can we afford to take the country back into the infamous past? It would be very sad. It would be quite shameful to take Nigeria back into the past.

"The best option for Nigeria is a continuity of what we have now so that it can be properly consolidated for a better future and Nigerians know it.

"The option is President Buhari to be re-elected. Our confidence is that President Buhari will win the election."

In 2015, the president won with 15,424,921 votes, 2.5 million votes more than second-placed Goodluck Jonathan who won 12,853,162 votes. It was the first time an opposition candidate had beaten an incumbent president in a democratic election.

SOURCE:http://www.nigerianeye.com/2018/11/buhari-will-win-2019-election-with-wide.html

Re: Buhari Will Win 2019 Election With A Wide Margin - Presidency by supereagle(m): 7:50pm On Nov 05, 2018
Odingo1:
Too many wahala for Nigeria, the Nigerian masses are lying to theirselves that is why things are not moving and government are not held responsible because they support government based on tribalism.

Before the coming of APC, Nigerians buy fuel at 87 naira with less subsidy but when APC came they buy fuel with 140 naira with more subsidy coupled with massive inflation, yet they will say PDP is bad and they are ready to continue with lies why they are suffering because they want a particular person to be in power by all means why they die of hunger.

How much was it when PDP took over? How much was the dollar when they took over?
Re: Buhari Will Win 2019 Election With A Wide Margin - Presidency by supereagle(m): 8:01pm On Nov 05, 2018
Lilimax:
Most learned and informed South Westerners will vote for either Sowore or Atiku. The ones still campaigning for the 'lifeless one' are mostly the illiterates and Yoruba Moslems? As regarding free and fair election, Ekiti state and more recently Ogun is a typology of what we'll witness in 2019 election. But evil shall slay the wicked. Amen
Get informed. Buhari will beat Atiku any time.

Why Buhari will still win in the coming Election
COPIED.
. Firstly, let us look at some of the issues

. 1. Poverty, truely when people goes to poll to elect their leaders, it is one of the issues considered. However, are the poor people in Nigeria really worst off? The answer is no because they have always been poor and there is no major changes except for the teeming middle class. Most of whom will not show up to vote.

#Buhari popularity among the northerners can not be eroded in just a term of 4 years, as a matter of facts he still remains one of the political pillars ever to come out of Nigeria.

2. another issue that was not considered in your opinion was the issue of the direct primary of the Apc, at first when I saw the figures coming out of the states I thought it was fictitious until I saw the one in Lagos. It was totally unbelievable. When you have 1 million foot soldiers alone in Lagos Pdp will have to empty the central bank to defeat them.
3. HSBC, the truth is that external influence will be limited by next year when Britain will be in the heat of brexit and as such will have too much in their hands to deal with. Furthermore, they have a lot to hide about our trapped looted funds, the bank is heavily indebted to the British public to the tune of over £800 billion.

Atiku has his own issues to deal with, one he is not sellable in the north central because of his rapacious political agendas in the past.

Secondly, Peter Obi will also be affected in the north because of his antecedents when he was a governor, it was believed he was a bigot.

The another issue to his favour is the fact that pdp has always used the machinery of the state to win elections, for instance Rivers state has always delivered 2 million votes to pdp since 2003, through a concerted means, this will not happen next year.

In 2015, Apc made very little impact in the south south and south east and the percentage of votes casted in their favour was little over 3%, next year they will surely have more votes and will surely win 2 or more states.

The south west with the support of Jagaban will repeat more victories for pmb. This time last year Ekiti was under pdp 100% but reversed is the case today.

Victory is sure for the Apc because for pmb to be alive today is a miracle and it will take a miracle to defeat him.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Win 2019 Election With A Wide Margin - Presidency by nimisola: 8:42pm On Nov 05, 2018
Lol, i hope we would be able to refer back to this in 2019
sunnymix:
ok 2019 will tell.
Re: Buhari Will Win 2019 Election With A Wide Margin - Presidency by sunnymix: 8:44pm On Nov 05, 2018
nimisola:
Lol, i hope we would be able to refer back to this in 2019
yeah save it
Re: Buhari Will Win 2019 Election With A Wide Margin - Presidency by nimisola: 8:47pm On Nov 05, 2018
ehn, I can assure you that South west are not daft to vote Sowore.. He won't even win his local government... Atiku couldn't even win in 2015.. A lot of you are forgetting that Atiku and Buhari once contested before under different parties and even though Buhari lost out, he still won... People that are campaigning for Atiku are the sensible ones who can reason beyond their noses and think deeply.. Atiku
Lilimax:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obi's Endorsement: Labour Party Asks Other Nigerian Leaders To Emulate Obasanjo / Nigeria Lacks Good Leaders – OBJ / AIB Begins Probe On Osinbajo’s Helicopter Crash (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.