Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,697 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Oba Of Benin Arrives Abuja In Style To Meet With Prince Charles. Photos - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Oba Of Benin Arrives Abuja In Style To Meet With Prince Charles. Photos (56700 Views)

Prince Charles: Edo Airport Standstill As Oba Of Benin Returns From Abuja. Photo / Oba Of Benin, Ewuaere, Arrives Abuja In His Rolls Royce And Private Jet / Oba Of Benin, Ewuare Arrives Abuja With Other High Chiefs For A Historic Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Of Benin Arrives Abuja In Style To Meet With Prince Charles. Photos by sooperrescue(m): 4:31pm On Nov 09, 2018
prolog2:
his house is in london not in abuja. Only one palace to visit in Ghana while 6 in Nigeria.
Now I realize that I have been wasting my time talking to you. British high commissioner's residence belongs to the British even though it is in Nigeria. Good luck in your ibeberism

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin Arrives Abuja In Style To Meet With Prince Charles. Photos by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 09, 2018
sooperrescue:

Now I realize that I have been wasting my time talking to you. British high commissioner's residence belongs to the British even though it is in Nigeria. Good luck in your ibeberism
you have been wasting your time being silly. So to please you charles should have rented a house in abuja for the reunion ? It kind of feels like you are fishing for an excuse to be outraged. Seek counseling, your brain is not well, or perhaps your life is miserable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Benin Arrives Abuja In Style To Meet With Prince Charles. Photos by Ayobami7(m): 5:51pm On Nov 10, 2018
this is my comment
Re: Oba Of Benin Arrives Abuja In Style To Meet With Prince Charles. Photos by hotboz: 7:53pm On Nov 13, 2018
kikiwendy:

Thankyou

You're welcome. Care to be friends?
Re: Oba Of Benin Arrives Abuja In Style To Meet With Prince Charles. Photos by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 18, 2018
Drchristian:
Where are the funny Edo people that claimed Oba nor dey leave Palace? This is his third time in Abuja.
angry

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo Of Senior Yoruba Obas In 1937 / 10 Cultural Taboos In Yorubaland! (things You Must Never Do) / Some Legendary Nigerian Pictures And Quotes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.