Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,027 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

Amber Heard's Reaction To Her Court Case Loss - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Amber Heard's Reaction To Her Court Case Loss (26020 Views)

Naira Marley Back In Court. Case Adjourned Till Tomorrow. / Kiss Daniel Wins G-Worldwide In Court Case / Amber Rose Shares Photo Of Her Boyfriend, Sleeping After She ”knocked Him Out” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amber Heard's Reaction To Her Court Case Loss by lalasticlala(m): 1:58pm On Jun 02, 2022
The disappointment I feel today is beyond words. I'm heartbroken that the mountain of evidence still was not enough to stand up to the disproportionate power, influence, and sway of my ex-husband.

I'm even more disappointed with what this verdict means for other women. It is a setback. It sets back the clock to a time when a woman who spoke up and spoke out could be publicly shamed and humiliated. It sets back the idea that violence against women is to be taken seriously.

I believe Johnny's attorneys succeeded in getting the jury to overlook the key issue of Freedom of Speech and ignore evidence that was so conclusive that we won in the UK.
I'm sad I lost this case. But I am sadder still that I seem to have lost a right I thought I had as an American — to speak freely and openly.

https://twitter.com/realamberheard/status/1532083776741842945

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7156999/johnny-depp-wins-defamation-case

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Amber Heard's Reaction To Her Court Case Loss by PrinceOfLagos: 1:59pm On Jun 02, 2022
She's pretty

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amber Heard's Reaction To Her Court Case Loss by wis3(m): 2:00pm On Jun 02, 2022
Johnny Depp has a really bad mouth. :-)

4 Likes

Re: Amber Heard's Reaction To Her Court Case Loss by bmdmix15: 2:01pm On Jun 02, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
She's pretty
her face was the one in court, dont b looking @ photoshop n insta pic

185 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Amber Heard's Reaction To Her Court Case Loss by Righthussle: 2:03pm On Jun 02, 2022
What can I do to make you happy. Beautiful and VALUABLE women are not supposed to be sad for any reason.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amber Heard's Reaction To Her Court Case Loss by Mumusaphire: 2:03pm On Jun 02, 2022
Go pay him money. It is when things don't favour them they will know how they are woman, and that they should pamper them as if men are not human being. We all born to this world one way or the other. Must men be suffering all the time?

341 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Amber Heard's Reaction To Her Court Case Loss by Ballzproblemm: 2:03pm On Jun 02, 2022
accept your L in peace evil b*tch,your story was so inconsistent that the judge found you guilty on every charge

171 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Amber Heard's Reaction To Her Court Case Loss by McOluOmo: 2:03pm On Jun 02, 2022
Nonsense and old pu$$i

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amber Heard's Reaction To Her Court Case Loss by JovialJune(f): 2:03pm On Jun 02, 2022
Trying to play the victim and gender card to gain public/female sympathy is dead on arrival, I followed this court case from the very beginning and it was obvious she was lying and faking tears, everyone saw through her lies, every one knows she wanted another cash out, she was caught committing perjury countless times in court, she should zip her lips and pay up.

206 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Amber Heard's Reaction To Her Court Case Loss by Mindlog: 2:04pm On Jun 02, 2022
A movie would be made out of this case

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amber Heard's Reaction To Her Court Case Loss by BolaEmilia(f): 2:04pm On Jun 02, 2022
My gender always using feminine nature as a weapon.

She isn't concerned about who was right. She is so concerned about are feminine nature.

We Nigerian ladies ain't so entitled like these whites. angry angry angry

96 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Amber Heard's Reaction To Her Court Case Loss by Timekeeper452: 2:04pm On Jun 02, 2022
Amber turd.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amber Heard's Reaction To Her Court Case Loss by Sebastine1994(m): 2:04pm On Jun 02, 2022
This was why I was deported back to Nigeria.

For domestic violence, my own girl would slap me and rush to call 911 first.

Sometimes in America, na who report case first be the innocent. Of not because this man had evidence this woman would have ruined his life totally.

128 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Amber Heard's Reaction To Her Court Case Loss by Chukapage(m): 2:04pm On Jun 02, 2022
They always like to be seen as the victims even when they're the Evil ones

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Amber Heard's Reaction To Her Court Case Loss by Ishilove: 2:04pm On Jun 02, 2022
He had a better team of lawyers this time, that's why he won.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amber Heard's Reaction To Her Court Case Loss by Valwezzy: 2:04pm On Jun 02, 2022
Manipulator.

Your lies have been exposed!

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amber Heard's Reaction To Her Court Case Loss by gasparpisciotta: 2:04pm On Jun 02, 2022
Heard is a retard.

All accusations na figment of her imagination

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amber Heard's Reaction To Her Court Case Loss by visijo(m): 2:05pm On Jun 02, 2022
Ask your partner to pronounce yacht, buffet, rendezvous and pneumonia and come and tell me if you still wanna be with them tongue

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amber Heard's Reaction To Her Court Case Loss by MasterSima(m): 2:05pm On Jun 02, 2022
Man your God is Alive. That was how the children of Jezebel wanted to bring me down this month before I gave it to them hotter than hot rubbish. She will not do shi shi praiseeeeeee God

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amber Heard's Reaction To Her Court Case Loss by pmc01(m): 2:05pm On Jun 02, 2022
As usual, bring in the "women rights" factor into it, as if men don't lose in court too.

The most entitled sets of people I know asides LGBT community are women.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Amber Heard's Reaction To Her Court Case Loss by chemicool: 2:05pm On Jun 02, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
She's pretty

She's rich!

1 Like

Re: Amber Heard's Reaction To Her Court Case Loss by DryMouth: 2:05pm On Jun 02, 2022
Idiot lunatic.
When you were boasting in that video saying nobody would believe him cos he was a man nko?

This shuld be a lesson to other women who run their mouth anyhow, hoping that the law would always support them.

Go and fvck elon musk again to have him pay the $15m liberal suit that has hit you. Idiot!

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amber Heard's Reaction To Her Court Case Loss by FirstSon01: 2:05pm On Jun 02, 2022
chemicool:

She's rich!

She's stupid

30 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kcee, Harrysong Meet Governor Ambode At State House (Photos) / Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates His Late Dad On Father's Day (Photo) / Charles Billion Expecting A Baby With Mimi Pius, U.S Based Woman (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.