Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

The Romans Invented Jesus: There Is No Historical Jesus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Romans Invented Jesus: There Is No Historical Jesus (1744 Views)

Proof Romans Invented Jesus Christ - The Flavian Signature / How The Romans Invented Jesus - Video / Was This The Family That Invented Jesus? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Romans Invented Jesus: There Is No Historical Jesus by wellyjohn: 3:42pm On Nov 05, 2018
There is a growing number of scholars who are questioning the historical existence of Jesus .Caesar’s Messiah: The Roman Conspiracy to Invent Jesus is another book eager to highlight the deceptive business of religion and the action of the Romans to create Jesus . This book ” rocks our understanding of Christian history as it reveals that Jesus was a fictional character portrayed in four Gospels written not by Christians but Romans. This Flavian Signature edition adds Atwill’s latest discoveries of numerous parallel events in sequence which ultimately reveal the identity of the true authors of the Gospels”

https://www.awakenedafricans.com/2018/09/23/the-romans-invented-jesus-there-is-no-historical-jesus/

Re: The Romans Invented Jesus: There Is No Historical Jesus by Himmler: 3:44pm On Nov 05, 2018
You wan carry load wey pass you

1 Like

Re: The Romans Invented Jesus: There Is No Historical Jesus by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 05, 2018
Everything you are taught is a lie.

No Jesus, no one God, no Mohammed, just pictures and lies.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Romans Invented Jesus: There Is No Historical Jesus by wellyjohn: 3:58pm On Nov 05, 2018
TimeMachine:

one well educated black person. I guess you are just 1 in a milliom. many of our folks are all brain dead. T

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Romans Invented Jesus: There Is No Historical Jesus by falcon01: 4:18pm On Nov 05, 2018
lol religion is all lies, fake promises, invisible floating white man but am still a muslim.
Re: The Romans Invented Jesus: There Is No Historical Jesus by Angelparadise: 4:53pm On Nov 05, 2018
What we must ask ourselves after reading and believing all these propaganda or conspiracy about Jesus Christ is ;
What is the motive of Christianity on this world ?
Is Christianity intended to make this world a better place?
Most time it wonders me the intention of those agent trying to destroyed one on the things that will make this world a better place while allowing the demonic other religion to destroyed the peace in the world . Those of you agents tell me one or two wrong things Jesus Christ did on earth or to you ? please focus on destroying other religions that are bring hell to mankind .
Re: The Romans Invented Jesus: There Is No Historical Jesus by wellyjohn: 6:50pm On Nov 05, 2018
Angelparadise:
What we must ask ourselves after reading and believing all these propaganda or conspiracy about Jesus Christ is ;
What is the motive of Christianity on this world ?
Is Christianity intended to make this world a better place?
Most time it wonders me the intention of those agent trying to destroyed one on the things that will make this world a better place while allowing the demonic other religion to destroyed the peace in the world . Those of you agents tell me one or two wrong things Jesus Christ did on earth or to you ? please focus on destroying other religions that are bring hell to mankind .

You have asked a very sensible question --What is the motive of Christianity on this world ? [i][/i] but you failed to apply common sense to find subjective answers to the question.

Let me tell you one thing-- There are literally around 4,200 religions worldwide , if not more , and all worshipping various gods.

These are the world's 20 largest religions and their number of believers are:

Christianity (2.1 billion)
Islam (1.3 billion)
Hinduism (900 million)
Chinese traditional religion (394 million)
Buddhism 376 million
Primal-indigenous (300 million)
African traditional and Diasporic (100 million)
Sikhism (23 million)
Juche (19 million)
Spiritism (15 million)
Judaism (14 million)
Bahai (7 million)
Jainism (4.2 million)
Shinto (4 million)
Cao Dai (4 million)
Zoroastrianism (2.6 million)
Tenrikyo (2 million)
Neo-Paganism (1 million)
Unitarian-Universalism (800,000)

So you can see that there are some 4,300 religions of the world compared with 6,800 living languages spoken somewhere in the world. So what would happen to the other Billions of People who are did not believe in your Jesus Christ or your bible or were never exposed to that religion as a child to be indoctrinated into it ..? How do you know it is your own Christianity that is the true religion... The answer is simple -- Christianity is the religion of either your parents or is the religion you were exposed to as a child.

2 Likes

Re: The Romans Invented Jesus: There Is No Historical Jesus by lottomkyes200: 7:41pm On Nov 05, 2018
even if it was all a lie you came to late that Name Jesus has done me so much good that I can't trade it for anything I hope you meet him too.
Re: The Romans Invented Jesus: There Is No Historical Jesus by paxonel(m): 8:04pm On Nov 05, 2018
wellyjohn:
There is a growing number of scholars who are questioning the historical existence of Jesus .Caesar’s Messiah: The Roman Conspiracy to Invent Jesus is another book eager to highlight the deceptive business of religion and the action of the Romans to create Jesus . This book ” rocks our understanding of Christian history as it reveals that Jesus was a fictional character portrayed in four Gospels written not by Christians but Romans. This Flavian Signature edition adds Atwill’s latest discoveries of numerous parallel events in sequence which ultimately reveal the identity of the true authors of the Gospels”

https://www.awakenedafricans.com/2018/09/23/the-romans-invented-jesus-there-is-no-historical-jesus/
how did the fictional character called Jesus understood 2000 years ago(long before christianity was taken to Rome) that christianity was going to dominate the world today according to this parable of Jesus which ofcourse is a concrete historical documentation againt your deluded postion?

Matthew 13:31 Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven(christianity) is like to a grain of mustard seed, which a man took, and sowed in his field:
13:32 Which indeed is the least of all seeds: but when it is grown, IT IS THE GREATEST AMONG THE HERBS, and becometh a tree, so that the birds of the air come and lodge in the branches thereof.

How did the fictional character knew that christianity someday was going to be the greatest among the herbs which it is today?

Google it, what religion is the greatest in number of adherents today?

Ofcourse, no other religion but christianity

1 Like

Re: The Romans Invented Jesus: There Is No Historical Jesus by sonmvayina(m): 10:22pm On Nov 05, 2018
DEAR CHRISTIANS WHAT IS A SACRIFICE?

IS JESUS QUALIFIED TO BE A SACRIFICE ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE.

SACRIFICE IS THE THING YOU LOOSE FOREVER!

IF YOUR SACRIFICE RESURRECTED THEN ITS NOT A SACRIFICE but just a game!!!!!!!

LETS DISCUSS ABOUT THIS MUCH TALKED SUBJECT OF SACRIFICE!!!!

Because most people are just Happy to talk about that but without enough knowledge only a hearsay.

Still believe "Christ died for your sins"!? Read!

1) Lev 4:32
A sin offering had to be a FEMALE GOAT OR SHEEP! Last I checked Jesus pbuh was a MALE HUMAN!

2) Lev 22:22
A sin offering could NOT be INJURED or have WOUNDS or SORES on it's body! According to the so called "gospels" Jesus pbuh aledgedly had multiply bloody wounds on his body before his aledged death on a cross/stake etc

3) Lev 22:25
A sin offering could NOT have ANY INJURIES or DEFECTS on it's body. Jesus pbuh was aledgedly BRUTALLY BEATEN, WHIPPED & PIERCED prior to his aledged death on a cross/stake etc.

4) Deut 12:13-14
A sin offering had to be taken to the priest & sacrificed on the ALTAR in the TEMPLE OF GOD.
To offer a sacrifice ANYWHERE ELSE was a sin & would make the sacrifice UNACCEPTABLE to God.

Jesus pbuh aledgedly died on a cross/stake on a hill.

5) Deut 12:31 & 18:10 + Ezek 16:20,Jeremiah 19:4-5

The Bible speaks about HUMAN SACRIFICE of ANY KIND is an ABOMINATION to God! This idea comes from the pagans, idolators, polytheists etc that did this to please their false gods!

The days of sacrifice have come. Let us sacrifice good fat animals in large numbers.

Meanwhile it is very sad that Christian insist on sacrificing a human being. Pagans are one who were sacrificing innocent sons.

Deautronomy 12:30-31. Deautronomy 18:9-10, Jeremiah 19:4-6.
God do not allow to sacrifice a human being.

He already ransomed Abraham AS. And gave him a ram.

And Abraham sacrifice was part of test .to see his faith not sins sacrifice.
Moses practiced sins sacrifice by sacrificing animals.

Not human beings.
Bible condemned sons sacrifice its a pagans way. God never commanded or knew it or came into his heart. According to Jeremiah 19:4-6

Plus an animal to be sacrificed is not brutally beaten or tossed . so Christianity has no knowledge what a sacrifice is.

It is high priests who were tasked to do sacrifice not dirty people like Plato, herod.
Sacrifice is a peaceful process. Not paying Judas Iscariot to go and arrest Jesus and u call it a sacrifice. .

Have u seen A son Abraham was sacrificing to be tortured or beaten? .

And Abraham sacrifice was not part of sins cleansing .
Abraham sacrifice was to test his faith. And he passed the test .
And he was about to slaughter his son and God stopped him.

That is to tell us that God don't allow shedding a blood of a human being as a sacrifice.
If it was allowed. Then God would have let Abraham to proceed.
But God stopped it and later on hr condemned such practices as pagans evil practices.
Deautronomy 12:30-31!
God already warned the Jews before entering Canaan not to follow such evil practices.
Such evil practice was already happening in cannaan.
Worshippers of Baal were sacrificin their sons.
Deautronomy 18:9-10
Shedding blood of innocent sons. Jeremiah 19:4-5 .
And Jesus confirmed that he was a human being. John 8:40! Luke 24;39

Killing Jesus is evil and break of major law as well.
Thou shall not kill.
Exodus 20:13
So do u mean God led people to break his own major law thou shall not kill?

Thou shall not sacrifice a son?

So such is evil practice from pagans and Paul copied such faith as we know Paul moved around among the pagans .all teachings of Paul contradicted the laws of Moses.
Even Jews condemned him. Acts 21:21

U have created falsehood against God in all department of your faith
Shame on Christianity
So Christianity faith is pagans founded.

May be u will say no Jesus is a lamb/sheep not a human.
Let look into that.
Bible also call people as sheeps.
My sheep hear my voice. John 10:28-29

Mathew 15:24! I was sent to the lost sheep's.
So the question is u mean when are called as a sheep we can kill u?
Can we kill u in regard that u are called a sheep.?
Why u fail to understand anything?
Bible address people as sheep's/lamb /sharped /snakes /vipers etc.

God prohibited shedding blood of a human being.
God condemned the Jews for killing his prophets.
1 king 19:10, Mathew 23:31-33, Mathew 23:37
So do u mean same God sent one of his beloved servant to be killed as well!!!!?-

Lastly let u know that sacrifice is not a top priority to God.
God's top priority is in obeying his commands turning away from wicked ways.2 chronicles 7:14 .

. ARE WE SUPPOSE TO APPEASE GOD FOR OUR SINS OR HE IS SUPPOSE TO APPEASE US AFTER WE HAVE SINNED AGAINST HIM........?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Repeating the question, may I please know if we the sinners are obliged to appease GOD for our sins and iniquities OR He God is rather obliged to appease we who have SINNED!......? Zaynab Bello

In the past generations when the SIN OFFERING system was active, was it GOD who was sending the rams & goats down from Heaven to be used in appeasing Him OR the sacrificial animal was meant to

come from the flock owned by the SINNER or TRANSGRESSOR to serve as a form of punishment for Him who Might have been rearing that animal for so long a time to sell and raise some money for family upkeep....................?

Since when did God now decide to appease the one who has SINNED AGAINST Him by giving away Someone that precious to Him to be KILLED by the SINFUL hands of the SINNER before He GOD can FORGIVE the SINNER............?

But the funny aspect is, considering all the goats, rams and pigeons used by the SINNERS as a form of appeasing God, this is what He said about them.............Listen carefully Kofi Atta Djan:
-
◄ Isaiah 1:11 ►

"The multitude of your sacrifices-- what are they to me?" says the LORD. "
-
Hosea 6:6 Living Bible (TLB)

6. “I don’t want your sacrifices—I want your love; I don’t want your offerings—I want you to know me.
-
Psalm 40:6-8

In sacrifice and offering you have not delighted, but you have given me an open ear. Burnt offering and sin offering you have not required.
-
1 Samuel 15:22

And Samuel said, “Has the Lord as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, as in obeying the voice of the Lord? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to listen than the fat of rams.
---------------------------- --------------------------------------------

#Why would Such ☝ a God who takes NO delight in SINNERS constantly appeasing Him with offering of goats, Rams e.t.c.....instead of obeying His command take the trouble of appeasing the SINNER rather with one of His beloved!....................................................................?abomination.
Christians welcome to Islam and we will teach u further about this sacrifice

2 Likes

Re: The Romans Invented Jesus: There Is No Historical Jesus by sonmvayina(m): 10:24pm On Nov 05, 2018
The above post was copied from a colleague wall on Facebook
Re: The Romans Invented Jesus: There Is No Historical Jesus by Nobody: 4:09am On Nov 06, 2018
lottomkyes200:
even if it was all a lie you came to late that Name Jesus has done me so much good that I can't trade it for anything I hope you meet him too.

You do not understand how the universe work because your brain is yet to fully evolve & develop.

Everything is Energy and the amount of energy you channel into anything determines what you get out of it.

The same way Muslims get results by channeling their energies into the name of "Allah" is the same way Christians get results - using the name of Jesus.

If you replace the name of Jesus or Allah with let's say "Voltron" or "Keke Napep", trust me - after few months, you begin to see the results as long as you're dedicated to it.

So, there's nothing you can achieve with the name of Jesus or Allah that you can't achieve with the name of Obatala, Buddha, Krishna, Horus & Kronos - as long as energies are channeled into any if those names.

Now, think about the Billions of people all over the world - channeling their energies into the name of Jesus everyday?

All the Gods were created by Men as an ultimate answer to all the questions beyond their understanding & control.

If you believe there is a God who has a son, seated on a 72karat solid gold throne somewhere in the sky, surrounded by 24-jobless elders shouting "Holy, Holy Is Thy Name" everyday, from morning till night - then your brain needs a psychiatric evaluation at the nearest baba Ijebu's kiosk. grin cheesy grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Romans Invented Jesus: There Is No Historical Jesus by Originakalokalo(m): 5:42am On Nov 06, 2018
Mathew 16 vs 18:

On Peter's confession is the church built. and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

The gates of hell shall fight... but they will not prevail.. There are many gates of hell fighting with the church..

Romans are the ones that crucified Jesus..Pontius Pilate sentenced him to death they paid the soldiers to say that Jesus' body was stolen..

They even killed the disciples... How could they have invented what they tried to destroy?

When they saw the power in the church they now joined themselves with Jesus.. and suddenly

Many miracles have been wrought in Jesus name.. Many on record that are even more than what Jesus himself did.

Thousands...

The gates of hell shall not prevail... but they shall fight.
Re: The Romans Invented Jesus: There Is No Historical Jesus by chiedu7: 6:37am On Nov 06, 2018
wellyjohn:

TimeMachine:

No worry when u enter hell,you go quick reconsider grin
Re: The Romans Invented Jesus: There Is No Historical Jesus by Nobody: 6:42am On Nov 06, 2018
chiedu7:

No worry when u enter hell,you go quick reconsider grin

No hell and no heaven except the one you believe and visualize into materialization on the mental plane.

But you spend long time enough there until you realize it's your creation. That is when most Souls get more confused and return back here and keep their ignorance going as religious people do now.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Romans Invented Jesus: There Is No Historical Jesus by 0temSapien: 1:16pm On Nov 06, 2018
You have spoken nothing but the truth.
Common Era 12:43-49
43. Now Paul told josephus about his religion, saying, the god whom I preach is the son of god Iesus Christus. He died on the crucifix for the sins of the world. This man committed no offence but he was killed.
44. Now when josephus had listened attentively, he said, I have heard how some Romans testify this also, but I have not found any evidence that this god whom you speak about exists.
45. I have spent my childhood in Iudaea of the Romans, but there is no sign that such fellow existed. Now elder, if you tell me the exact truth about this god, I shall by my power let you go free from this prison, both you and your colleague.
46. But if you do not tell me the truth, I will let you remain there and get killed, even as it has been planned that you would be killed next month. Now Paul agreed to tell josephus all the truth concerning his religion.
47. So josephus, being popular among the wardens, bribed Simon, one of the wardens, saying, let these two go free. So Paul and Silas his counterpart who had been imprisoned were set free at night.
48. And Paul told josephus everything about Christianity, saying, I pray you, tell this secret to no one. I have discovered the hypocrisy of Judaism and I thought to make a better religion.
49. Truly, Philo is involved in this, for he did put his effort in making up this god Iesus Christus before he died. Now if I will find favour in your sight, do everything in your power to see that this religion is believed by all.

1 Like

Re: The Romans Invented Jesus: There Is No Historical Jesus by 0temSapien: 1:23pm On Nov 06, 2018
TimeMachine:

No hell and no heaven except the one you believe and visualize into materialization on the mental plane.

But you spend long time enough there until you realize it's your creation. That is when most Souls get more confused and return back here and keep their ignorance going as religious people do now.

Histar 1:24-26
24. Now while our wailings continued, a great
light came and lightened up the darkness of the
smoke of fire. And we heard a voice, saying, I
have come to free your souls. For you are seeing
the illusions of what you believe in. For you are not in any real fire, but you suffer the
imagination of the god whom you worship. For
like one on earth who take the weed of tekum
and see hallucinations of fire, so are you all.
25. For the afterlife is like a dream of never
returning. Now imagine the afterlifes of your
choice and you shall find yourself there.
26. And it was so, for every afterlife we all
imagined became the places we went. But the
imaginations were not our own, for our thoughts
were only connected to the thoughts of some
good gods who have themselves by their
imaginations made good afterlives thousands of
years before.
Re: The Romans Invented Jesus: There Is No Historical Jesus by 0temSapien: 1:26pm On Nov 06, 2018
TimeMachine:

Danyal 2:2-3:

2. Then I said, who made this great fire here? Then did the light say to me, (Yahweh) a son of God did this through the power of meditation. But he does not know that he has done this.
3. Then I said, how is that done? How can one make fire and shall not know that he has made a fire? Then did the light say to me, you homos are able to make things by the thoughts of your head, but you might not know that those things which you think are built somewhere for yo
Re: The Romans Invented Jesus: There Is No Historical Jesus by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 06, 2018
0temSapien:

Histar 1:24-26
24. Now while our wailings continued, a great
light came and lightened up the darkness of the
smoke of fire. And we heard a voice, saying, I
have come to free your souls. For you are seeing
the illusions of what you believe in. For you are not in any real fire, but you suffer the
imagination of the god whom you worship. For
like one on earth who take the weed of tekum
and see hallucinations of fire, so are you all.
25. For the afterlife is like a dream of never
returning. Now imagine the afterlifes of your
choice and you shall find yourself there.
26. And it was so, for every afterlife we all
imagined became the places we went. But the
imaginations were not our own, for our thoughts
were only connected to the thoughts of some
good gods who have themselves by their
imaginations made good afterlives thousands of
years before.

Where ever you got this message from, I can confirm to be a basic fact. Only if religious people know that the system is an automated system and that the Demiurge running the show here is much more of an AI than a being then they will take advantage of their free-will to find out;
what they are, where they are and why they are here.

They say it is Earth, but they have no idea their mission and why this place was set up and why there are so much confusion about what is true.

As far as I am concerned, I am just here to play around until it's time to exit the game and watch them reincarnating again and again and getting lost in labyrinths of the matrix.

By and large, this was a very tough game, knowing the truth and ridding oneself of dogma and belief system will restore them to factory setting and they can begin to understand what Life is.

Even in death, they are recycled into more games, there are hundreds of matrix as this one being played simultaneously outside the construct of our time and space.

2 Likes

Re: The Romans Invented Jesus: There Is No Historical Jesus by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 06, 2018
0temSapien:

Danyal 2:2-3:

2. Then I said, who made this great fire here? Then did the light say to me, (Yahweh) a son of God did this through the power of meditation. But he does not know that he has done this.
3. Then I said, how is that done? How can one make fire and shall not know that he has made a fire? Then did the light say to me, you homos are able to make things by the thoughts of your head, but you might not know that those things which you think are built somewhere for yo

True, I created a demon with thoughts and it appeared and started hunting and I pushed the fucking ugly motherfucker out of the dimension. It is easier done when you are at the quantum field, where things materialize at speed of thoughts. On this plane, you work and work and find money and then create design templates, hire labourers before you build. In the quantum field, you create what ever you want at speed of thought and submit it, and it is done.
Re: The Romans Invented Jesus: There Is No Historical Jesus by oaroloye(m): 4:32pm On Jan 02, 2020
MISHIGAS!

wellyjohn:

I recently learned the name of a deceitful rhetorical device, which we have, of course, seen for decades, but which was never previously identified:

"WEASEL WORDS."

These are phrases used to give the impression that a source is authentic, reliable, and known, when they actually aren't.

"THEY SAY," "STUDIES HAVE SHOWN," "SCIENTISTS HAVE DISCOVERED," etc.

Whereas, in actual fact, NO ONE RELIABLE has said anything, NO REAL STUDIES have been carried out, and NO ACTUAL SCIENTISTS have discovered nor proven anything.

That is to say, this was just RUMOURMONGERING, in order to lend force to the argument of the deceiver.

The claims could actually be true- but the author of the report either does not really know, nor have access to, the primary sources, or else has some reason for obfuscating the sources.

Perhaps they want to extort money for that information. For instance, if the sources were actually discredited, the rumourmongerer may not want their victims to find that out, until after they have bought a book, or accessed a video, and thereby put money in their pocket.

They say that you can be paid $0.01 for every person who clicks on your video- "They," in this case, being YOUTUBE.

The claim that "Jesus" was invented by some Romans does not stand up to scrutiny.

My seniors and I lived through a very harrowing period those born a generation after mine are ignorant of: THE COLD WAR.

This was when the strictly-regimented Atheistic Nations of Eastern Europe, China, the Soviet Socialist Republics headed by Russia, South East Asian countries, and Cuba, were all united in a common cause to destroy Religion in general, and Christianity in particular, by any means necessary.

Their Scholars scoured History for any way that they could discredit the Bible, aided and abetted by their Western collaborators- many of whom were highly-educated.

The only one I know of, who actually tried to use the argument that there was no Historical evidence that Lord Yeshua ever existed, was named JOSH McDOWELL.

He decided that he would write a Paper disproving Lord Yeshua's existence, and that would be the end of Christianity.

However, this Atheist turned up so much evidence proving Lord Yeshua's existence, that he conceded that he had been wrong, and converted to Christianity, himself.

Unfortunately, he only became an "EVANGELICAL" Christian- a trap "intellectuals" usually fall into.

He did not accept the FULL Gospel of the Lord Yeshua. It is hard for people who opposed The Gospel to ever find Its FULL Truth.

Nonetheless, Josh McDowell's findings are published, and might still be available today- though modern Christians tend not to be interested in such publications today.

[See: EVIDENCE THAT DEMANDS A VERDICT, by Josh McDowell.]

If it were true that Christianity was just made up by the Romans, we would have heard that argument before.

Nigerians are notoriously uneducated in History.

Current generation students, even undergraduates express ignorance of APARTHEID, WORLD WAR II, and THE HOLOCAUST. Even CHRISTIANS- who should know the importance of these events, or alleged events, and how they affected their Religion.

Did you know, for instance, that the Oyinbos published a special Bible for Caribbean Slaves, who were converted to "Christianity," that did not have THE BOOK OF EXODUS, so that the Slaves might not perceive YAHWEH GOD as an Agent of Freedom from Slavery.

How is it possible that these people should tell us The Truth about The Gospel?

The Romans had no reason to create a Religion based on other people's gods, when they had their own gods, and were highly successful at making other nations accept them.

They obliterated all peoples who rejected their gods. That is the fact.

The Israelites were no exception, and that was why they they were finally obliterated.

The Romans were not afraid to fight for their Emperor's Beliefs.

When POMPEII- which was buried in Volcanic Ash- was finally excavated by the Oyinbo GraveRobbers, centuries later, they found Roman Soldiers- in their Uniforms- standing at their posts, as they suffocated to death.

On no one had given them the order to fall out. So what if a volcano was erupting next to them?

People who don't know this about them will buy the silly idea that Romans could make up gods for people to serve, in order to avoid fighting them.

For 300 years, the Roman Government persecuted Christianity- until Constantine's EDICT OF MILAN about 330AD.

When is some Roman family supposed to have "invented" Christianity?

About 64AD, Emperor NERO (whom the Windows disk-burning utility is named after, because he burned Rome, to blame it on the Christians- NERO is for BURNING READ-ONLY-MEMORY Disks- aka "ROM."wink martyred " Saint" PAUL- who deliberately sacrificed himself, by telling NERO that the way to make Yeshua manifest to him, without repenting of his Sins, was to KILL AS MANY CHRISTIANS AS NECESSARY- because THAT WAS HOW HE HAD DONE IT!

[See: THE ANNALS OF TACITUS.]

No other Christian in History has pointed that out- obvious as the observation is.

PAUL'S purpose was to destroy Christianity From The Beginning.

How could the Romans have made that up? If they were promoting Christianity, why were they executing the First Christians?

Foolish Atheists are too ignorant and unintelligent to think of those obvious objections.

Re: The Romans Invented Jesus: There Is No Historical Jesus by objectivechrist: 7:06pm On Jan 02, 2020
Re: The Romans Invented Jesus: There Is No Historical Jesus by oaroloye(m): 7:09pm On Jan 02, 2020
MISHIGAS!

Zoharariel:

You do not understand how the universe work because your brain is yet to fully evolve & develop.

THE OYINBOS THINK THST CONSCIOUSNESS IS A BRAIN FUNCTION: IF THAT IS SO, THERE CAN BE NO LIFE-AFTER DEATH- WHEN BRAIN-FUNCTION, EVEN BRAIN -EXISTENCE, CEASES COMPLETELY.

If you believe in the existence of the Soul, then you must believe in life functions that have nothing to do with physicality.

Zoharariel:

Everything is Energy and the amount of energy you channel into anything determines what you get out of it.

EVERYTHING IS NOT ENERGY- ENERGY IS AN EFFECT CREATED BY SPIRIT- BUT SPIRIT IS NOT ENERGY.

. SCIENTOLOGY AXIOMS 1-12.

Life is basically a Static.
Definition: a Life Static has no mass,
no motion, no wavelength,
no location in space or in time.
It has the ability to postulate and to perceive.
2. The Static is capable of Considerations,
Postulates, and Opinions.
3. Space, Energy, Objects, Form,
and Time are
the result of Considerations
made and/or agreed upon
or not by the Static,
and are perceived solely because
the Static considers
that it can perceive them.
4. Space is a Viewpoint of Dimension.
5. Energy consists of
postulated particles
in Space.
6. Objects consist of
grouped particles and solids.
7. Time is basically a postulate
that Space and particles will persist.
8. The apparency of Time is
the change of position
of particles in space.
9. Change is the primary
manifestation of Time.
10. The Highest Purpose
in this Universe
is the Creation of an Effect.

11. THE CONSIDERATIONS RESULTING IN
CONDITIONS OF EXISTENCE
ARE FOUR-FOLD.

(a) AS-IS-NESS is the condition of immediate creation
without persistence,
and is the Condition of Existence
which exists
at the moment of Creation
and the moment of Destruction,
and is different
from other Considerations
in that it does not contain Survival.

(b) ALTER-IS-NESS is the Consideration which introduces change
and therefore time and persistence, into an AS-IS-NESS
to obtain persistency.

(c) IS-NESS is an apparency of existence brought about
by the continuous alteration of an AS-IS-NESS.
This is called, when agreed upon, Reality.

(d) NOT-IS-NESS is the effort to handle IS-NESS
by reducing its condition through the use of force.
It is an apparency and cannot entirely vanquish an IS-NESS.

12. The Primary Condition
of any Universe is that
two Spaces, Energies,
or Objects
must not occupy
the same Space.
When this condition is violated
[Perfect Duplicate]
the Apparency of any Universe
or any part thereof is nulled.

[See: SCIENTOLOGY 0-8: The Book of Basics, by L. Ron Hubbard.]

These Axioms thoroughly explain how Spirits create Universes. If you have a better explanation, why haven't you given it? What are you waiting for?

Zoharariel:

The same way Muslims get results by channeling their energies into the name of "Allah" is the same way Christians get results - using the name of Jesus.

If you replace the name of Jesus or Allah with let's say "Voltron" or "Keke Napep", trust me - after few months, you begin to see the results as long as you're dedicated to it.

So, there's nothing you can achieve with the name of Jesus or Allah that you can't achieve with the name of Obatala, Buddha, Krishna, Horus & Kronos - as long as energies are channeled into any if those names.

Now, think about the Billions of people all over the world - channeling their energies into the name of Jesus everyday?

"ALLAH" IS A SPIRIT ENTITY WHO TRIED TO HIJACK THE IDENTITY OF YAHWEH GOD OF ABRAHAM, ISAAC, AND YACUB.

He should, as such, be able to counterfeit at least some of Yahweh God's Miracles- HE COULD FAKE ONLY ONE: he sent an Angel to ONE Prophet only.

Should Muslims be required to be Spiritual enough to work Miracles, they would quickly see through Allah's lies.

. DEUTERONOMY 22:9-11.

9. Thou shalt not
sow thy vineyard
with divers seeds:
lest the fruit of thy seed
which thou hast sown,
and the fruit of thy vineyard,
be defiled.
10. Thou shalt not plow
with an ox and an ass together.
11. Thou shalt not
wear a garment of divers sorts
as of woollen and linen together.

. DEUTERONOMY 25:13-16.

13. Thou shalt not
have in thy bag
divers weights,
a great and a small.
14. Thou shalt not
have in thine house
divers measures,
a great and a small.
15. (But) thou shalt have
a perfect and just weight,
a perfect and just measure
shalt thou have:
that thy days
may be lengthened
in the land which
The LORD thy God giveth thee.
16. For all that do such things,
(and) all that do unrighteously,
(are) an abomination
unto The LORD thy God.

.   DEUTERONOMY 27:26.

26. Cursed be he
that confirmeth not all
The Words of This Law
to do them.

And all the people shall say,

"AMEN."

. MATTHEW 7:1-6.

"JUDGE not,
that ye be not judged.
2. "For with what judgment
ye judge,
ye shall be judged:
and with what measure
ye mete,
it shall be measured
to you again.
3. "And why beholdest thou
the mote
that is in thy brother's eye,
but consideredst not
the beam
that is in thine own eye?
4. "Or how wilt thou say
to thy brother,

'LET ME PULL OUT
THE MOTE
OUT OF THINE EYE;'

And behold, a beam
(is) in thine own eye.
5. "Thou Hypocrite,
first cast out the beam
out of thine own eye;
and then shalt thou
see clearly to cast out
the mote out of
thy brother's eye.
6. "Give not that which is Holy
unto the dogs,
neither cast ye your pearls
before swine,
lest they trample them
under their feet,
and turn again,
and rend you."

. MATTHEW 9:16-17.

16. "No man putteth
a piece of new cloth
unto an old garment,
for that which is put in
to fill it up
taketh from the garment,
and the rent is made worse.
17. "Neither do men
put new wine
into old bottles:
else the bottles break,
and the wine runneth out,
and the bottles perish:
but they put new wine
into new bottles,
and both are preserved."

SPIRITUAL POWER OPERATES CONSISTENTLY ON ALL LEVELS OF EXISTENCE!

. THE SIX LEVELS OF EXISTENCE.

1. BELIEFS; 2. THOUGHTS; 3. WORDS; 4. PHYSICAL ACTIONS;
5. POSTULATES;
6. TOTAL UNDERSTANDING.

[THE FUNDAMENTALS OF THOUGHT, by L. Ron Hubbard.]

Can you therefore give examples of HINDUS, BUDDHISTS, MUSLIMS, and others, performing the same Miracles The Bible God performs in FULL GOSPEL Churches Worldwide?

.     MARK 1:14-15.

14. Now after that John
was put in prison,
Jesus came into Galilee,
preaching The Gospel
of The Kingdom of God,
15. And Saying,

"The Time is fulfilled,
and the Kingdom of God
is at hand:
repent ye,
and believe The Gospel."

. LUKE 4:15-31.

15. And he taught
in their Synagogues,
being glorified of all.
16. And he came to Nazareth,
where he had been brought up:
and, as his custom was,
he went into the Synagogue
on the Sabbath Day,
and stood up for to read.
17. And there was delivered unto him
The Book of the Prophet Esaias.
And when he had opened the Book,
he found the place
where it was written,

18. "THE SPIRIT
OF THE LORD
IS UPON ME,
BECAUSE HE HATH
ANOINTED ME
TO PREACH THE GOSPEL
TO THE POOR;
HE HATH SENT ME
TO HEAL THE BROKENHEARTED,
TO PREACH DELIVERANCE
TO THE CAPTIVES,
AND RECOVERY OF SIGHT
TO THE BLIND,
TO SET AT LIBERTY
THEM THAT ARE BRUISED,
19. "TO PREACH
THE ACCEPTABLE YEAR
OF THE LORD."

20. And he closed the Book,
and he gave it again to the minister,
and sat down.
And the eyes of all them
that were in the synagogue
were fastened on him.
21. And he began to Say
unto them,

"This Day is this Scripture
fulfilled in your ears."

22. And all bare him witness,
and wondered at
the gracious words
which proceeded out
of his mouth.
And they said,

"Is not this Joseph's son?"

23. And he Said
unto them,

"Ye will surely
say unto me
this Proverb,

'PHYSICIAN,
HEAL THYSELF:
WHATSOEVER WE HAVE
HEARD DONE IN CAPERNAUM,
DO HERE IN THY COUNTRY.' "

24. And he said,

"Verily I Say unto you,

'NO PROPHET IS ACCEPTED
IN HIS OWN COUNTRY.' "

25. "But I tell you of a Truth,

'MANY WIDOWS WERE IN ISRAEL IN THE DAYS OF ELIAS,
WHEN THE HEAVEN WAS SHUT UP THREE YEARS AND SIX MONTHS,
WHEN GREAT FAMINE WAS THROUGHOUT ALL THE LAND;
26. 'BUT UNTO NONE OF THEM WAS ELIAS SENT,
SAVE UNTO SAREPTA,
A CITY OF SIDON,
UNTO A WOMAN
THAT WAS A WIDOW.
27. 'AND MANY LEPERS
WERE IN ISRAEL
IN THE TIME OF
ELISEUS THE PROPHET;
AND NONE OF THEM
WAS CLEANSED,
SAVING NAAMAN
THE SYRIAN.' "

28. And all they in the Synagogue,
when they heard
these things,
were filled with wrath,
29. And rose up,
and thrust him
out of the city,
and led him
unto the brow of the hill
whereon their city was built,
that they might cast him
down headlong.
30. But he passing
through the midst of them
went his way,
31. And came down
to Capernaum,
a city of Galilee,
and taught them on the Sabbath Days.

. LUKE 7:19-23.

19. And John calling unto him
two of his Disciples
sent them to Jesus, saying,
"Art thou he that should come?
Or look we for another?"

20. When the men
were come unto him,
they said,
John Baptist hath
sent us unto thee,
saying,

'ART THOU
HE THAT SHOULD COME?
OR LOOK WE
FOR ANOTHER?'

21. And in that same hour
he cured many
of their Infirmities and Plagues,
and of Evil Spirits;
and unto many that were blind
he gave sight.
22. Then Jesus answering
Said unto them,

"Go your way,
and tell John what things
ye have seen and heard;
how that the Blind See,
the Lame Walk,
the Lepers are Cleansed,
the Deaf Hear,
the Dead are Raised,
to the Poor The Gospel is preached.
23. "And Blessed is he,
whosoever shall not be
offended in me."

.   MATTHEW 24:14.

14. "And This Gospel
of The Kingdom
shall be preached
in all the World
for a Witness unto all Nations;
and then shall The End come."

.    MATTHEW 24:35.

35. "Heaven and Earth
shall pass away,
but my Words
shall not pass away."

.    MATTHEW 28:16-20.

16. Then the Eleven Disciples
went away into Galilee,
into a mountain where
Jesus had appointed them.
17. And when they saw him,
they worshipped him:
but some doubted.
18. And Jesus came
and Spake unto them,
Saying,

"All Power is given unto me
in Heaven and in Earth.
19. "Go ye therefore,
and Teach all Nations,
baptizing them in
The Name of the Father,
and of The Son,
and of The Holy Ghost:
20. "Teaching them to observe
all things whatsoever
I have Commanded you:
and, lo,
I am with you alway,
even unto
The End of The World."
Amen.

NO OTHER RELIGION CAN DO ALL OF THE THINGS THAT THE BIBLE GOD CAN DO.

Those of other Religions are forced to acknowledge that there are things their gods cannot do, that YAHWEH GOD can do.

This was the whole point of THE EXODUS, and THE RESURRECTION, for example.

It is very stupid of you to claim that the Powers of gods come from men.

You know that you cannot practically apply that Theory. If you came down with Malaria, Cancer, or some other Ailment, for example, you will not be able to call upon a Cartoon Character for Healing.

That was a very wicked and blasphemous thing for you to say. You threw your Eternal Destiny away, just for a moment of feeling "big" amongst people more ignorant than yourself.

. . JOHN 9:1-14.

AND as Jesus passed by,
he saw a man which was blind
from his birth.
2. And his Disciples asked him,
saying,

"Master, who did Sin,
this man,
or his parents,
that he was born blind?"

3. Jesus answered,

"Neither hath this man Sinned,
nor his parents:
but that the Works of God
should be made manifest in him.
4. "I must work
The Works of Him
that sent me,
while it is day:
the night cometh,
when no man can work.
5. "As long as
I am in the World,
I am The Light of the World."

6. When he had thus spoken,
he spat on the ground,
and made clay of the spittle,
and he anointed the eyes
of the blind man with the clay,
7. And Said unto him,

"Go, wash in the pool of Siloam,"

[which is by interpretation, Sent.]
He went his way therefore,
and washed,
and came seeing.
8. The neighbours therefore,
and they which before
had seen him that he was blind,
said,

"Is not this he that sat and begged?"

9. Some said,

"This is he:"

others said,

"He is like him:"

but he said,

"I am he."

10. Therefore said they
unto him,

"How were
thine eyes opened?"

11. He answered and said,

"A man that is called Jesus
made clay,
and anointed mine eyes,
and said unto me,

'GO TO
THE POOL OF SILOAM,
AND WASH:'

and I went and washed,
and I received sight."

12. Then said they unto him,

"Where is he?"

He said,

"I know not."

13. They brought to the Pharisees
him that aforetime was blind.
14. And it was the Sabbath Day
when Jesus made the clay,
and opened his eyes.
15. Then again
the Pharisees also
asked him how he had
received his sight.
He said unto them,

"He put clay
upon mine eyes,
and I washed,
and do see."

16. Therefore said
some of the Pharisees,

"This man is not of God,
because he keepeth not
The Sabbath Day."

Others said,

"How can a man
that is a Sinner
do such Miracles?"

And there was
a division among them.
17. They say unto
the blind man again,

"What sayest thou of him,
that he hath
opened thine eyes?"

He said,

"He is a Prophet."

18. But the Jews
did not believe
concerning him,
that he had been blind,
and received his sight,
until they called
the parents of him
that had received his sight.
19. And they asked them,
saying,

"Is this your son,
who ye say
was born blind?
How then
doth he now see?"

20. His parents
answered them and said,

"We know that
this is our son,
and that he was born blind:
21. "But by what means
he now seeth,
we know not;
or who hath opened his eyes,
we know not:
he is of age;
ask him:
he shall speak for himself."

22. These words
spake his parents,
because they
feared the Jews:
for the Jews
had agreed already,
that if any man
did confess
that he was Christ,
he should be
put out of the Synagogue.
23. Therefore
said his parents,

"HE IS OF AGE;
ASK HIM."

24. Then again
called they the man
that was blind,
and said unto him,

"Give God the Praise:
we know that this man
is a Sinner."

25. He answered and said,

"Whether he be
a Sinner or no,
I know not:
one thing I know,

'THAT,
WHEREAS I WAS BLIND,
NOW I SEE.' "

26. Then said they to him again,

"What did he to thee?
How opened he thine eyes?"

27. He answered them,

"I have told you already,
and ye did not hear:
wherefore would ye
hear it again?
Will ye also be his disciples?"

28. Then they reviled him,
and said,

"Thou art his Disciple;
but we are Moses' Disciples.
29. "We know that God Spake
unto Moses:
as for this fellow,
we know not
from whence he is."

30. The man answered and said unto them,

"Why herein is a marvellous thing, that ye know not from whence he is, and yet he hath opened mine eyes.
31. "Now we know that God heareth not Sinners: but if any man be a worshipper of God, and doeth His Will, him He heareth.
32. "Since the World began was it not heard that any man opened the eyes of one that was born blind.
33. "If this man
were not of God,
he could do nothing."

WHERE HAVE YOU EVER HEARD, IN ANY OTHER RELIGION, THAT THEIR GODS HEALED ANY OF THEIR BLIND WORSHIPPERS- LET ALONE THOSE BORN BLIND?

You have never- otherwise you would have led with that information.

Instead, you made up a wicked and blasphemous lie, just to support an argument that had no foundation!

About 1952, a young boy named ROSCOE RONALD COYNE, was prayed for by Evangelist DAISY GILLOCK, Sister to modern Miracle Healing pioneer, TOMMY LEE OSBORN- who noticed, about to pray for something else, that something odd was wrong with his right eyeball, too.

She asked him whether he believed that Jesus could heal his eye. He replied affirmatively so she prayed for Jesus to Heal his sight, and he immediately began to see.

What she had not known, was that the lad's right eye had been surgically removed, and replaced with a plastic eye.

This was easily the most well-known and authenticated Miracles of the 20th Century.

You have never heard of any gods of the other Religions doing such things for their worshippers- not because it is hard- but because IT IS CONTRARY TO THEIR NATURE!

They don't make people see: it is THEM that make people BLIND!

Zoharariel:

All the Gods were created by Men as an ultimate answer to all the questions beyond their understanding & control.

YOU ARE AN IDIOT TO CLAIM TO KNOW ALL OF THE ORIGINS OF ALL OF THE GODS.

YAHWEH GOD, for instance, came to ABRAM, and started the Israelite nation.

I am pretty sure that several other gods did pretty much the same- imposing themselves upon men, and defining themselves, their attributes, and their services- as In Islam and Hinduism, for example.

Zoharariel:

If you believe there is a God who has a son, seated on a 72karat solid gold throne somewhere in the sky, surrounded by 24-jobless elders shouting "Holy, Holy Is Thy Name" everyday, from morning till night - then your brain needs a psychiatric evaluation at the nearest baba Ijebu's kiosk. grin cheesy grin
\

YOU SHOW EXPECTED NIGERIAN IGNORANCE.

There is no such thing as 72 karat Gold.

The 24 Elders are not jobless.

They channel the Power of God of the Old and New Testaments in THE FOUR CATEGORIES OF PERCEPTION AND OPERATION, Extreme Spirituality, Harmonious, and Extreme Material.

[See: THE FIRE FROM WITHIN, by Carlos Castaneda.]

It is foolish to mock what is beyond your current paltry level of Understanding.

When it changes, whereas you comprehend how stupid you were, you learn how thoroughly you have doomed yourself, just for a few minutes of feeling "big," talking down on your betters.

(1) (Reply)

What To Do If My Pastor's Very Attractive Wife Coms On To Me? / Is Christianity Also Against Interest Banking? / Christianity; A Religion? A Group? Or What?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 165
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.