Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,425 members, 7,830,130 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Proof Romans Invented Jesus Christ - The Flavian Signature - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Proof Romans Invented Jesus Christ - The Flavian Signature (301 Views)

The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty / The Romans Invented Jesus: There Is No Historical Jesus / Was This The Family That Invented Jesus? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proof Romans Invented Jesus Christ - The Flavian Signature by MindHacker9009(m): 8:14pm On Jan 05
Re: Proof Romans Invented Jesus Christ - The Flavian Signature by blackpanthar: 8:24pm On Jan 05
MOHAMMED has never be hated and discredited as much as JESUS CHRIST.

Mohammed Makes sense BUT JESUS CHRIST DOESN'T

Mohammed in Islam taught Violence towards NON-BELIEVERS but Jesus never did.

Even comedians are wise never to joke with islam, but can JOKE WITH CHRISTIANITY

The name JESUS has become an EXCLAMATION word.

MY CONCLUSION IS............

JESUS MUST BE THE REAL DEAL if everyone is trying to silence his works, his followers and also discredit his existence.

You can discredit and post weak evidences all you want BUT FOLLOWING JESUS CHRIST WILL NEVER BE UNWISE. His teachings have proven to be transgenerational..... HIS WORDS ARE LIFE AND HIS MIRACLES.......... NO RELIGION COMES CLOSE TO IT... ABOVE ALL.... His LOVE AND FORGIVENESS.... no one can live up to it.

He is LOVE... He forgives the most heinous crimes....

IN THIS WORLD OF OPTIONS........ I would choose HIM a billion times.

NOW TELL ME, HOW MAN COULD MAKE SUCH A CREATURE WITH QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS SO OUT OF THIS WORLD.... and Man has not replicated more of him since then?

How can MAN MAKE ONLY ONE of the best version and yet the so called makers couldn't not improve on it or make something better. grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Proof Romans Invented Jesus Christ - The Flavian Signature by obiekunie01: 8:24pm On Jan 05
same way vatican invented islam. and trained mohammad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Proof Romans Invented Jesus Christ - The Flavian Signature by MindHacker9009(m): 8:38pm On Jan 05
10 Surprising Similarities Between ISLAM and CATHOLICISM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbroQtz3dBk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Proof Romans Invented Jesus Christ - The Flavian Signature by AchrafHakimi: 8:51pm On Jan 05
Seun Osewa is proud of this thread.
It's his plan all along. grin
Re: Proof Romans Invented Jesus Christ - The Flavian Signature by MindHacker9009(m): 3:01am On Jan 06
blackpanthar:

Even comedians are wise never to joke with islam, but can JOKE WITH CHRISTIANITY

JESUS MUST BE THE REAL DEAL if everyone is trying to silence his works, his followers and also discredit his existence.

You can discredit and post weak evidences all you want BUT FOLLOWING JESUS CHRIST WILL NEVER BE UNWISE. His teachings have proven to be transgenerational..... HIS WORDS ARE LIFE AND HIS MIRACLES.......... NO RELIGION COMES CLOSE TO IT... ABOVE ALL.... His LOVE AND FORGIVENESS.... no one can live up to it.

NOW TELL ME, HOW MAN COULD MAKE SUCH A CREATURE WITH QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS SO OUT OF THIS WORLD.... and Man has not replicated more of him since then?

How can MAN MAKE ONLY ONE of the best version and yet the so called makers couldn't not improve on it or make something better. grin

God Almighty of the original Old Testament is the only True God.

Your invented Jesus christ was happy his home land will be destroyed, but was gentle to the Roman empire that was occupying his home land that crucified him and later destroyed his home land.

If you are told that a lady in your village had a virgin birth during the European occupation of the area now called Nigeria and the child was called the messiah of your people who saw that his nation was going to be destroyed by those who were occupying his nation but with all his fake power could not stop the destruction of his nation but was pro those occupying his nation that were going to destroy his nation.

The other religion you mentioned is feared and respected because they dont turn the other cheek but took on the Roman empire in man to man battle and was able to occupy some of their land till today.

What I found the hard way is that most people around you shouting Jesus christ dont believe his is real but behind they are mock and the few that truly believe the invented Jesus christ is real is because they are very gullible to believe such nonsense.

Open your mind and you will know that Jesus christ was an invention of the Roman empire.

1 Like

Re: Proof Romans Invented Jesus Christ - The Flavian Signature by Dtruthspeaker: 3:33am On Jan 06
Like king Saul, you are obviously plagued with a demon of madness to torment you.
Re: Proof Romans Invented Jesus Christ - The Flavian Signature by MindHacker9009(m): 3:39am On Jan 06
Dtruthspeaker:
Like king Saul, the person behind the moniker of Dtruthspeaker alias D-lie-speaker is obviously plagued with a demon of madness to torment the person behind the moniker of Dtruthspeaker alias D-lie-speaker.
Re: Proof Romans Invented Jesus Christ - The Flavian Signature by Dtruthspeaker: 4:18am On Jan 06
See! Proof of the torment of madness above and below.
Re: Proof Romans Invented Jesus Christ - The Flavian Signature by MindHacker9009(m): 11:28am On Jan 06
Dtruthspeaker:
See! Proof of the torment of madness on the person behind the moniker of Dtruthspeaker alias D-lie-speaker above and below.
Re: Proof Romans Invented Jesus Christ - The Flavian Signature by MindHacker9009(m): 3:26pm On Jan 06
blackpanthar:

Yes your invented Jesus christ makes no sense at all. Imagine if Mohammed had claimed his is the son of god born of a virgin, that he has all the fake power your invented Jesus christ claimed he had while his home land of Mecca was under occupation by the Roman empire. Then Mohammed starts predicting the destruction of Mecca and later the nation occupying Mecca crucified him and destroyed Mecca and all copies of the Koran destroyed. Mohammed then promises to come back soon the second time after a fake accession up in the skies, that on his fake second coming he will deal with the nations occupying Mecca.

So open your mind to the above, will they not hate Mohammed if he had done such nonsense like your invented Jesus christ has done.

This is the reason the Jews cannot be fooled. The Jews know that the Roman empire invented your Jesus christ and that is why they are waiting for the Real Messiah The True God of the Old Testament/Torah has promised them that will only come once and restore Israel and bring everlasting peace to all nations of the world.
Re: Proof Romans Invented Jesus Christ - The Flavian Signature by Iamanoited: 7:55am On Jan 07
Nothing hurts. Yes. God permitted it to allow the Romans to grasp the full implications of the Miracle which to the Righteous is PURE FAITH.
TRICK THROWS OUT THE TRUTH.
Re: Proof Romans Invented Jesus Christ - The Flavian Signature by Regardless: 8:15am On Jan 07
blackpanthar:

My God!!! I shouted when I read your post!!

They don't understand, this God eh, it's more than one proof gotten from any research. We have seen Him, felt Him, experienced Him, in Him we breathe, live and our whole essence is Him.

Jesus over everything!!!

(1) (Reply)

Evelyn TB Joshua Gives #3million And Food To The Poor In The Church (video, Pix) / Prayer Is Preparation / Lovers Of Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.