Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Finally, I Found Someone To Hold And Kiss - Curvy Omoborty Shows Off Her Man - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Finally, I Found Someone To Hold And Kiss - Curvy Omoborty Shows Off Her Man (51874 Views)

Biodun Okeowo 'Omoborty' Reunites With Her Son , Ayo In Canada After 5 Years / Baddest Figure Omoborty Shows Off Her Shape In Transparent Outfit. PHOTOS / Chidinma Ekile And Kiss Daniel Unfollow Each Other On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally, I Found Someone To Hold And Kiss - Curvy Omoborty Shows Off Her Man by handrubaba: 7:15am On Nov 06, 2018
See what you re celebrating........Rubbish
Re: Finally, I Found Someone To Hold And Kiss - Curvy Omoborty Shows Off Her Man by ShitHead(m): 7:15am On Nov 06, 2018
Only hug and kiss? Una no dey fvck?
Re: Finally, I Found Someone To Hold And Kiss - Curvy Omoborty Shows Off Her Man by Isobug: 7:21am On Nov 06, 2018
Na so e de start,small time now you will be hearing, "I will expose you ", " I hate hearing his name" , I regret ever knowing him, and so on
Re: Finally, I Found Someone To Hold And Kiss - Curvy Omoborty Shows Off Her Man by Yewandequeen(f): 7:21am On Nov 06, 2018
emmabest2000:

Haters everywhere...
hater on what basis
Re: Finally, I Found Someone To Hold And Kiss - Curvy Omoborty Shows Off Her Man by Tecno66: 7:22am On Nov 06, 2018
cry
kemzy036:
Curvy Nigerian actress, Biodun Okeowo, has declared she has finally found someone she can hold and kiss and share her life with.

Biodun Okeowo, a popular Nigerian actress, has revealed to her fans that she has found someone she can "hold and kiss".

The actress who is more popularly known as 'Omoborty' shared some photos of herself holding on to a man and followed them up with a loving caption which told of her immense joy.

She wrote: “Finally, I found someone to hold, to kiss, to share with, to be with, to sweat with, to shower with, to laugh with, to cry with. Finally, I found someone to call my own, my love, my comforter, my partner for life” LoveLyrics #LoveMood #Partnership #Love#Anticipate#isitamovie#"

See photos below
http://www.nairafame.com/2018/11/finally-i-found-someone-to-hold-and.html

Them no dey see the guy face? No go carry another woman husband come display o.
Re: Finally, I Found Someone To Hold And Kiss - Curvy Omoborty Shows Off Her Man by GreatDagon(m): 7:24am On Nov 06, 2018
“Finally, I found someone to hold, to kiss, to share with, to be with, to sweat with, to shower with, to laugh with, to cry with. Finally, I found someone to call my own, my love, my comforter, my partner for life” LoveLyrics #LoveMood #Partnership #Love#Anticipate#isitamovie#"

How come this guy just the look like 419 for my eyes..
Re: Finally, I Found Someone To Hold And Kiss - Curvy Omoborty Shows Off Her Man by Boyooosa(m): 7:24am On Nov 06, 2018
Does that mean she hasnitbeen holding n kissing shocked
Re: Finally, I Found Someone To Hold And Kiss - Curvy Omoborty Shows Off Her Man by efighter: 7:25am On Nov 06, 2018
For how many months please? I mean how many months will the relationship last?
Re: Finally, I Found Someone To Hold And Kiss - Curvy Omoborty Shows Off Her Man by Teeboi56: 7:27am On Nov 06, 2018
Okay
Wetin for divorce
Re: Finally, I Found Someone To Hold And Kiss - Curvy Omoborty Shows Off Her Man by MVLOX(m): 7:38am On Nov 06, 2018
utenwuson:
That guy with ear ring can't be for life ma'am.... It's simply for now, the moment he is through..... Unto the next one.
u must be a prophet
Re: Finally, I Found Someone To Hold And Kiss - Curvy Omoborty Shows Off Her Man by Fentasy: 7:44am On Nov 06, 2018
Visit my blog for intriguing stories.

https://serizby[color=#006600][/color]mo..com/?m=1
Re: Finally, I Found Someone To Hold And Kiss - Curvy Omoborty Shows Off Her Man by Ola9292(m): 7:45am On Nov 06, 2018
kemzy036:
Curvy Nigerian actress, Biodun Okeowo, has declared she has finally found someone she can hold and kiss and share her life with.

Biodun Okeowo, a popular Nigerian actress, has revealed to her fans that she has found someone she can "hold and kiss".

The actress who is more popularly known as 'Omoborty' shared some photos of herself holding on to a man and followed them up with a loving caption which told of her immense joy.

She wrote: “Finally, I found someone to hold, to kiss, to share with, to be with, to sweat with, to shower with, to laugh with, to cry with. Finally, I found someone to call my own, my love, my comforter, my partner for life” LoveLyrics #LoveMood #Partnership #Love#Anticipate#isitamovie#"

See photos below
http://www.nairafame.com/2018/11/finally-i-found-someone-to-hold-and.html

Partner wey dey wear stud,if the guy break her heart now,we no go hear word again for instagram. This celebs never set their priorities right,all they care about is fine boy and money
Re: Finally, I Found Someone To Hold And Kiss - Curvy Omoborty Shows Off Her Man by arsenal33: 7:59am On Nov 06, 2018
his baby mama will soon surface
Re: Finally, I Found Someone To Hold And Kiss - Curvy Omoborty Shows Off Her Man by mrdipye(m): 8:01am On Nov 06, 2018
Who are they
Re: Finally, I Found Someone To Hold And Kiss - Curvy Omoborty Shows Off Her Man by captainamiedi1: 8:04am On Nov 06, 2018
utenwuson:
That guy with ear ring can't be for life ma'am.... It's simply for now, the moment he is through..... Unto the next one.

And the said woman has tattoo and has pierced all her body including her sense and has bleach away her dignity and has made herself a public nuisance. in conclusion, the earrings guy is the perfect fit.
Re: Finally, I Found Someone To Hold And Kiss - Curvy Omoborty Shows Off Her Man by KelB(m): 8:06am On Nov 06, 2018
To shower with got me
Oluwa provide a bae for me too
Re: Finally, I Found Someone To Hold And Kiss - Curvy Omoborty Shows Off Her Man by Burgerlomo: 8:11am On Nov 06, 2018
computergeek:
Love has no age limit. Una jolly dey go joor.

The guy seems much younger though. Not sure I can ever go for a guy younger than I am.

Bae we are in the same age group cool
Re: Finally, I Found Someone To Hold And Kiss - Curvy Omoborty Shows Off Her Man by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:31am On Nov 06, 2018
ehhmah:
hmmm

..partner for life... smiley
me sef hummm hummm hummmm
Re: Finally, I Found Someone To Hold And Kiss - Curvy Omoborty Shows Off Her Man by Babaken(m): 8:34am On Nov 06, 2018
All this guys that put on ear ring I don't trust just saying my mind .
Re: Finally, I Found Someone To Hold And Kiss - Curvy Omoborty Shows Off Her Man by JADEK01(m): 8:44am On Nov 06, 2018
computergeek:

The guy seems much younger though. Not sure I can ever go for a guy younger than I am.
how old r u
Re: Finally, I Found Someone To Hold And Kiss - Curvy Omoborty Shows Off Her Man by felix10(m): 8:53am On Nov 06, 2018
No be earring dey his ear?
I sorry for u.
Re: Finally, I Found Someone To Hold And Kiss - Curvy Omoborty Shows Off Her Man by EmekaBlue(m): 8:58am On Nov 06, 2018
to shower with cheesy

omo see kpekus
Re: Finally, I Found Someone To Hold And Kiss - Curvy Omoborty Shows Off Her Man by myhael79: 9:30am On Nov 06, 2018
Striking the iron while it's still hot

Re: Finally, I Found Someone To Hold And Kiss - Curvy Omoborty Shows Off Her Man by CYBON: 9:32am On Nov 06, 2018
Get your project writing and masters thesis done at the lowest price. we have presence in U.K, U.S.A and Africa delivering quality and unique contents to students. We do all for you from start to finish. our services include ; masters thesis writing, final year project writing end of term report, long essay. format : 275 words/page times new roman double spacing. you get : free coverpage . table of content and other preliminaries. 100% plagiarism free genuine contents you can defend . call or WhatsApp 08147732384 or visit our website at www.essayafrica.com
Re: Finally, I Found Someone To Hold And Kiss - Curvy Omoborty Shows Off Her Man by AmuDimpka: 9:36am On Nov 06, 2018
Finding someone to hold and fūck isn't the challenge but you found money bag to cūck and sūck
Re: Finally, I Found Someone To Hold And Kiss - Curvy Omoborty Shows Off Her Man by Pat081: 9:53am On Nov 06, 2018
My own advice to u is u should like d part u re going to b doing in films because u like kissing too much
Re: Finally, I Found Someone To Hold And Kiss - Curvy Omoborty Shows Off Her Man by Pat081: 9:55am On Nov 06, 2018
My own advice to u is u should like d part u re going to b doing in films because u like kissing too much no man will like to see his wife doing dat in film
Re: Finally, I Found Someone To Hold And Kiss - Curvy Omoborty Shows Off Her Man by tolumanzy: 10:09am On Nov 06, 2018
Someone is happy
Re: Finally, I Found Someone To Hold And Kiss - Curvy Omoborty Shows Off Her Man by Nobody: 10:51am On Nov 06, 2018
computergeek:

WOOWW....BUT GUESS WAT, AM OLDER LOLZ.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji's Son, Jayce Jeremi's Bentley Finally Arrives Lagos / Yvonne Chai Saung-Wang And Oge Okoye Feature In Nollywood Film / Dede Nne In 'Spell Collins, Okorocha, Buhari’ Video Gets Help (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.