Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,200 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Olawepo Hashim's Campaign To Stop Recycling Leaders Trending On Twitter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olawepo Hashim's Campaign To Stop Recycling Leaders Trending On Twitter (9235 Views)

Olawepo Hashim Launches Stop Recycling Leaders Campaign / We'll Stop Recycling Of Leaders In 2019 Says Olawepo Hashim / Give Best Caption To This Olawepo Hashim's Image and Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olawepo Hashim's Campaign To Stop Recycling Leaders Trending On Twitter by bilms(m): 6:19pm On Nov 05, 2018
The campaign by third force presidential candidate, Mr Olawepo Hashim to stop recycling leaders launched last week is currently trending on Twitter.

The People's Trust presidential candidate launched the campaign to encourage Nigerians to give the third force a chance to rescue the country from the misrule of the two devils of APC and PDP.

You can join the conversation on Twitter right now

#LeadersRecycling
#StopRecyclingLeaders
#NigeriaGOHBetter
#GoHashim2019

1 Like

Re: Olawepo Hashim's Campaign To Stop Recycling Leaders Trending On Twitter by bilms(m): 6:22pm On Nov 05, 2018
Gohashim2019

Re: Olawepo Hashim's Campaign To Stop Recycling Leaders Trending On Twitter by sirusX(m): 8:03pm On Nov 05, 2018
Supported

I'm tired of the same shit .... different years as if Nigeria is their property

In other climes, fresh minds are churned out and making a difference, yet we see the old cargoes as our hope for a future...SMH

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olawepo Hashim's Campaign To Stop Recycling Leaders Trending On Twitter by AGNESikpuNNU(f): 8:04pm On Nov 05, 2018
We see through the farcade ... useless Apc/Buhari Stooge. Ur only mission is to split votes.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olawepo Hashim's Campaign To Stop Recycling Leaders Trending On Twitter by Iwillbegreat: 8:05pm On Nov 05, 2018
Mtchew this guy wants to just waste his money, he better donate the money to ipob and igbo region cause they need our help

3 Likes

Re: Olawepo Hashim's Campaign To Stop Recycling Leaders Trending On Twitter by damifrost: 8:06pm On Nov 05, 2018
sowore 2019 grin

9 Likes

Re: Olawepo Hashim's Campaign To Stop Recycling Leaders Trending On Twitter by Donpeak(f): 8:06pm On Nov 05, 2018
supported. AAC!!! #SOWORE 2019 is the SOLUTION

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olawepo Hashim's Campaign To Stop Recycling Leaders Trending On Twitter by Hundreddegrees(m): 8:08pm On Nov 05, 2018
I wish him well but it's impossible to win elections on social media alone

How many market women and men know him??

What is he going to do apart from telling us to recycle leaders (what if he is worse undecided ) you can't always campaign with propaganda

Who are those around him

Let's all vote wisely next year.. Naija go better

1 Like

Re: Olawepo Hashim's Campaign To Stop Recycling Leaders Trending On Twitter by UncleJudax(m): 8:09pm On Nov 05, 2018
Iwillbegreat:
Mtchew this guy wants to just waste his money, he better donate the money to ipob and igbo region cause they need our help
Is this how you want to be great? grin

A supposed young blood talking like a 99year fuckhead, cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Olawepo Hashim's Campaign To Stop Recycling Leaders Trending On Twitter by jericco1(m): 8:09pm On Nov 05, 2018
tall dream
Re: Olawepo Hashim's Campaign To Stop Recycling Leaders Trending On Twitter by Richie0974: 8:10pm On Nov 05, 2018
He's doing so much campaign, I see him coming third. lipsrsealed
Re: Olawepo Hashim's Campaign To Stop Recycling Leaders Trending On Twitter by PenlsCaP: 8:10pm On Nov 05, 2018
Ok
Re: Olawepo Hashim's Campaign To Stop Recycling Leaders Trending On Twitter by jaxxy(m): 8:10pm On Nov 05, 2018
I believe he is correct and the time will come bt this is not the time.

Also it’s not just about recycling leaders we can have new faces and even have worse governance. It’s more about having credible Leadership be it old or new face.

I believe there is a man prepared by history and destiny for the job at hand.

7 Likes

Re: Olawepo Hashim's Campaign To Stop Recycling Leaders Trending On Twitter by papiwyte(m): 8:11pm On Nov 05, 2018
Naija youths sai no to Atiefku

2 Likes

Re: Olawepo Hashim's Campaign To Stop Recycling Leaders Trending On Twitter by Durchmann(m): 8:14pm On Nov 05, 2018
How about those ones in the north who have no access to your Twitter and co.?

These are just vote splitting noises. They know they can't achieve any meaningful impact in the upcoming elections.
What we need now is focus on a particular candidate with reach across the country. These pretenders should knock on our doors when they have the proper grassroots structure on ground abeg.
Re: Olawepo Hashim's Campaign To Stop Recycling Leaders Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 05, 2018
The truth is that all political parties in Nigeria are one and the same. Let assume that this man wins next year under The 3rd Force, before the end of 2019, you'll see the likes of Atiku, Buhari, Wike, , Tambuwal, Akpabio defecting to his party.

And the cycle continues

3 Likes

Re: Olawepo Hashim's Campaign To Stop Recycling Leaders Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 05, 2018
But our youth will not understand you because of ethnicity, poverty, bigotry, religion. They will keep on shouting Sai baba and let's atikulate
Re: Olawepo Hashim's Campaign To Stop Recycling Leaders Trending On Twitter by symbianDON(m): 8:26pm On Nov 05, 2018
he is making perfect sense! what are the likes of bubu and Atiku looking for in aso rock??
Re: Olawepo Hashim's Campaign To Stop Recycling Leaders Trending On Twitter by Peaceontome247: 8:30pm On Nov 05, 2018
This ur Atiku looks so much like GORILLA ooooh grin grin
jaxxy:

Also it’s not just about recycling leaders we can have new faces and even have worse governance. It’s more about having credible Leadership be it old or new face.

Re: Olawepo Hashim's Campaign To Stop Recycling Leaders Trending On Twitter by 10mobile: 8:30pm On Nov 05, 2018
Re: Olawepo Hashim's Campaign To Stop Recycling Leaders Trending On Twitter by jaxxy(m): 8:47pm On Nov 05, 2018
Peaceontome247:
This ur Atiku looks so much like GORILLA ooooh grin grin

Much better than a man without a certificate if u ask me.

1 Like

Re: Olawepo Hashim's Campaign To Stop Recycling Leaders Trending On Twitter by omoiyalayi(m): 8:51pm On Nov 05, 2018
Leaders with no visions

How can we as a country be this lalasticlala without recourse to patrimony of all
Re: Olawepo Hashim's Campaign To Stop Recycling Leaders Trending On Twitter by mudiana(m): 9:25pm On Nov 05, 2018
I want to vote this man but something tells me I might just be making Buhari win election easily. I go vote Atiku, Buhari GATS go.
Re: Olawepo Hashim's Campaign To Stop Recycling Leaders Trending On Twitter by Boyooosa(m): 9:47pm On Nov 05, 2018
Following...
Re: Olawepo Hashim's Campaign To Stop Recycling Leaders Trending On Twitter by cbngov01(m): 10:03pm On Nov 05, 2018
sirusX:
Supported

I'm tired of the same shit .... different years as if Nigeria is their property

In other climes, fresh minds are churned out and making a difference, yet we see the old cargoes as our hope for a future...SMH

In developed countries, a face is only put as front, the generals and big names still play the tone...
Re: Olawepo Hashim's Campaign To Stop Recycling Leaders Trending On Twitter by Joefirst(m): 11:23pm On Nov 05, 2018
jaxxy:

thank God you said credible, what's credible about Atiku with his 8yrs in government

what's credible about spending 41bilion naira to bribe during primary?

seriously, what's edible about Atiku?

you claim you want a country where you stop recycling leaders and you say not now... then when..

if life haven't though you that the best time to start achieving is now..

if life haven't thought you that procrastination is an enemy of progress..

I don't know what will...

as for me I refuse to give up on the movement.
#sowore2019
Re: Olawepo Hashim's Campaign To Stop Recycling Leaders Trending On Twitter by jaxxy(m): 11:40pm On Nov 05, 2018
Joefirst:

thank God you said credible, what's credible about Atiku with his 8yrs in government

what's credible about spending 41bilion naira to bribe during primary?

seriously, what's edible about Atiku?

you claim you want a country where you stop recycling leaders and you say not now... then when..

if life haven't though you that the best time to start achieving is now..

if life haven't thought you that procrastination is an enemy of progress..

I don't know what will...

as for me I refuse to give up on the movement.
#sowore2019

And u think sowore as rude and crude as he is good enough? Sm1 who goes about disrespecting everybody when he hasn’t even tasted power, when he taste power he will walk all over us. It seems u don’t know how power works. Don’t we have anymore credible people in the country?

My vote for Atiku is based on two factors he is capable of winning and he’s ready to work with the right people. Apc is too rigid and think the only smart people in this country are Apc members or smtn hence many poor choices.

Atiku can revive the economy and curb corruption he has my vote.

Kingsley Moghalu would have been my choice.
Re: Olawepo Hashim's Campaign To Stop Recycling Leaders Trending On Twitter by OOA1979: 12:36am On Nov 06, 2018
jaxxy:

My dear friend, I would have quietly ����strolled by until I saw the word CREDIBLE !!!! Atiku and Credibility is a very wrong COMBO !!!
Something is surely wrong with our generation, in as much as age isn't a guarantee for good leadership, the likes of Atiku isn't fit it run this nation
Re: Olawepo Hashim's Campaign To Stop Recycling Leaders Trending On Twitter by jaxxy(m): 12:53am On Nov 06, 2018
OOA1979:
My dear friend, I would have quietly ����strolled by until I saw the word CREDIBLE !!!! Atiku and Credibility is a very wrong COMBO !!!
Something is surely wrong with our generation, in as much as age isn't a guarantee for good leadership, the likes of Atiku isn't fit it run this nation

I agree and see ur point. Two things; 1, u have to work with the options on ground and 2, smtmes theres no perfect leader so work with less worst based on what Ure seeking to achieve.

2/3months ago I didn’t even like Atiku as a person bt I had also assumed many things wrongly about him besides the obvious facts. I aslo watch to observe any changes on his part and it added to my decision to go with him for now.

I know we have better people who for now we can say they are more credible tho sm have not really been tested bt they can not win. So we are left with tougher choices which we must make.
Re: Olawepo Hashim's Campaign To Stop Recycling Leaders Trending On Twitter by rock003: 2:03am On Nov 06, 2018
Iwillbegreat:

Did you just say recycling these old thieves is OK by you?

And did you just call yourself "iwillbegreat?" where is the link between myopic perspective, mental backwardness and greatness?
Re: Olawepo Hashim's Campaign To Stop Recycling Leaders Trending On Twitter by rock003: 2:07am On Nov 06, 2018
papiwyte:
Naija youths sai no to Atiefku

But Useful Idiots say yes to Thief Buhari, right? Stop acting like a mental slave. These guys don't care about you. They only care about themselves.

Re: Olawepo Hashim's Campaign To Stop Recycling Leaders Trending On Twitter by Kennedy94(m): 6:15am On Nov 06, 2018
I think I like this guy
The 3rd force presidential candidate are way more intelligent than the first and second force...
I wish them luck

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anambra Guber: PDP Adopts Automatic Delegates, To Go Ahead With June 26 Primary / The sack of LP Candidates in Abia should not stand / Reasons Why ACN And CPC Alliance Will Fail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.