Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Hello Mr. Man. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hello Mr. Man. (517 Views)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2 Corpers Set To Wed In Imo: "From Hello, Hi To Wedding" / Mr Man, No Money, No Respect. / Mr Man, No Money, No Respect! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hello Mr. Man. by Heloct(f): 8:13pm On Nov 05, 2018
November 04, 2018

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents are either a product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual people, living or dead, events or locales, is entirely coincidental.

Hello Mr. Man. Yes. We've met before and I'm not sure if you will take this gladly now but really, let's see. So, Mr. Man, I met you and you were this cute guy any lady would be glad to go out with. It was simple. We kind of connected.

Straightaway!!!

You called me cute. You called me nice. I appreciated just so you could think you brought some mild ignition to my little cheeks. Oh, I wasn't really flattered.

Things started getting interesting when you asked me out to dinner. Who knew? Biological clock was ticking and mama would love to see my mate (don't mind me for thinking so fast.. It intrigues me to know what might happen definitely but not eventually) but nevertheless, I was happy at the thought of meeting and getting to know someone new. It happenned and you came right on time.

The dinner was subtle and classy. I was impressed. Like wow wow wow. I had my best champagne and then, you talked gently with me.

'He's the one.'

My inner alarm sounded.

'Don't be too anxious.'

My rather cautious self replied.

After dinner, what else than to go to my warm bed to reminisce about the evening and probably hope to meet you again sooner? I hopped in your car. Well, since you picked me up after work, I had to leave my car because you told me you would bring me back to my car so I could get home.

Then I heard the bombshell 'can I take you to know my place?'

I replied before I spoke out 'What for? What is there to know? Is it the architectural design or the interior decor... No. I didn't get it.' I dunno why I answered differently from what I had playing out in my mind.

'Oh, I can always get to know your place but definitely not tonight. I just want to get home, shower and hug my bed after such a great dinner.' I heard myself say in my 'I can not talk. Sha take me home' voice.

'No now' I heard that husky voice again. Yes. I just got to know he has a husky voice. You don't have to blame me for just realizing that now.

'You can always do all that in my house. It's comfortable and I won't disturb you.'

Does he not get it? He's about to ruin a perfect night? I don't want to go. Is this how he expects me to fall in love with him? Then, this step says otherwise.

'I'll be more comfortable in mine. Thanks.' I was getting tensed already.

'Ah ahn. Don't you trust me or what? You are safe with me now.'

My inner alarm went off completely. I've had enough. Did he just say trust? How will I trust you when I am just getting to know now that staying over at your place is an additional package to having a nice dinner with you. But thank you Mr. Man. I'll bypass your nice gesture. And now, it dawned that you ain't that mate mama envisaged.

All I am trying to say is if you want to ask a lady over to your place, then do. Not like going about that in some crude way. Give people chance to know you. Sometimes, acting smart makes you look like a fool because you aren't smart. You are simply acting. Life is meant to be enjoyed. Meet new people and please, give them that pace to stick around or whirl away.

Don't ruin a perfect meeting that would make saying hello to you again difficult.

For more... Visit helenaheloct..com

1 Like

Re: Hello Mr. Man. by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 05, 2018
Cool
Re: Hello Mr. Man. by Nickymezor(f): 11:33am On Jan 03, 2019
Nice.

(1) (Reply)

I Accepted Her After She Got Pregnant For Another Man And I Caught Her... / Whats The Greatest Thing You've Done For Someone, That You Regret Doing? / Earn Easily With Peptribe. 100% Legit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.