Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Patrick Akpobolokemi: Witness On How He Kept $2m In His House For Ex-nimasa DG - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Patrick Akpobolokemi: Witness On How He Kept $2m In His House For Ex-nimasa DG (10248 Views)

‘ex-nimasa Boss, Patrick Akpobolokemi, Is After My Life’ – Former DSS Official / BREAKING: Ex-nimasa Chief Jailed For N1.5bn Fraud / Appeal Court Acquits Ex-nimasa DG, Akpobolokemi, Over An Alleged N2.6b (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patrick Akpobolokemi: Witness On How He Kept $2m In His House For Ex-nimasa DG by jaxxy(m): 9:56am On Nov 06, 2018
BlackAfrican:
Party of looters...

PDP is the worst thing to have happened to Nigeria after our civil war.

Evil party.

PMB till 2023

Every party is a party of looters both Pdp and Apc don’t fool urself. We must all stand up against corruption in both parties not just one. Just look at Ganduje and how it’s been handled. There are many others in Apc like this bt not yet caught red handed. It is a nation disgrace and dent on buharis anti corruption image.

How can he now claim to be genuinely fighting corruption.

Pmb has failed.
Re: Patrick Akpobolokemi: Witness On How He Kept $2m In His House For Ex-nimasa DG by 2lateBiafra: 10:09am On Nov 06, 2018
Another barger.....!
Re: Patrick Akpobolokemi: Witness On How He Kept $2m In His House For Ex-nimasa DG by Agugbadin: 10:12am On Nov 06, 2018
This criminal should be jailed for life, it is because of people like this that Buhari came to revenge what happened in Jonathan era by placing his people in positions to also steal public fund such as PROF YUSUF of NHIS
Re: Patrick Akpobolokemi: Witness On How He Kept $2m In His House For Ex-nimasa DG by wink2015(m): 10:24am On Nov 06, 2018
oatzeal:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-pm57vwxuY80/W-Co7l79JJI/AAAAAAAAs8E/xLnwbW2u7jsw9fZt6OuzzZhHSxgkv-UeACLcBGAs/s640/IMG_20181105_212631.png[/img]
A prosecution witness, Ekene Charles, in the trial of Patrick Akpobolokemi, a former Director-General, Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency, NIMASA, who is being prosecuted for an alleged N687, 294, 680.00 fraud, on Monday, November 5, 2018, told Justice Raliatu Adebiyi of the Lagos State High Court sitting in Ikeja, Lagos how he once kept about $2m in his house for Akpobolokemi.

Akpobolokemi was re-arraigned today, alongside Ezekiel Bala Agaba, a former Executive Director, Maritime Safety and Shipping Development, and Vincent Udoye, a former Director, Maritime Safety and Seafarers Standard, on an amended 12-count charge bordering on stealing to the tune of N687,294,680.00.

The money, belonging to NIMASA, had been released for the implementation of Voluntary International Maritime Organisation Member State Audit Scheme (VIMSAS)."

One of the counts reads: "That you, Patrick Ziadeke Akpobolokemi, Captain Ezekiel Bala Agaba and

Vincent Udoye , between the 30th day of October, 2014 and the 6th day of May, 2015 in Lagos within the jurisdiction of this Honourable Court with a dishonest intent converted to your own use the sum of N346, 844, 680.00 (Three Hundred and Forty Six Million, Eight Hundred and Forty Four Thousand, Six Hundred and Eighty Naira) only property of the Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency (NIMASA) released to you for the implementation of Voluntary International Maritime Organisation Member State Audit Scheme (VIMSAS)."

The defendants, however, pleaded not guilty to the charges preferred against them.

In view of their pleas, the prosecution counsel, Rotimi Oyedepo, urged the court to allow him to present his witness, Charles, a Senior Administrative Offcer with NIMASA, in the matter. .

Giving his testimony, Charles, who worked as Personal Assistant to Agaba, revealed to the court that Akpobolokemi, in 2014, set up a Committee on VIMSAS and made Agaba the Chairman of the Committee.

SOURCE: https://www.nairanaijanews.com/2018/11/n6872m-fraud-witness-reveals-how-he.html

AKPOBOLOKEMI, GODSDAY ORUBEBE, AND DEZIANI as ijaws sons and daughter who got to the top should take responsibility for the underdevelopment in the Niger delta region.

They had the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of the ijaw people and the Niger delta region but they wasted the opportunities.

Trillions of naira flow through their custody but they did nothing with the money but corruption to give back to a region that have suffered wanton neglect.

Deziani on her part forgot totally the massive poverty and constant flooding in ijaw land and started sharing money to corrupt pdp politicians.
Re: Patrick Akpobolokemi: Witness On How He Kept $2m In His House For Ex-nimasa DG by NairaMaster1(m): 12:16pm On Nov 06, 2018
magoo10:
Efcc Magu is an attack dog used as a pawn in the hands of his paymasters
What is he saying about gandollar gate?
$25billion nnpc scam under the self righteous minister of petroleum Buhari ?
Monies found in a flat in Osbourne towers?

They started investigating Fayose before his tenure ended, how come they have now gone dumb.
Enough of media trial
Buhari issa hypocrite

You want him to punish his brothers?
Re: Patrick Akpobolokemi: Witness On How He Kept $2m In His House For Ex-nimasa DG by greatman247(m): 2:57pm On Nov 06, 2018
magoo10:
Efcc Magu is an attack dog used as a pawn in the hands of his paymasters
What is he saying about gandollar gate?
$25billion nnpc scam under the self righteous minister of petroleum Buhari ?
Monies found in a flat in Osbourne towers?

They started investigating Fayose before his tenure ended, how come they have now gone dumb.
Enough of media trial
Buhari issa hypocrite

Oga if you hate the present govt, that is understandable. A lot of things you seem not to understand when it comes to politics. Fayose was not investigated until he leaves office due to immunity. Hence why Efcc waited until his tenure lapse before they can invite him over. Govs are a powerful individual, no matter what they do wrong, they are not answerable to the President. What the president of any country can do is to wait until such a governor tenure lapse.

And I will like to correct you on the notion that they started investigating Fayose before his tenure ended, that is a lie. During the reign of Fayose, was Fayose invited to Efcc office for questioning? NO. Show me where and when this happens during the tenure of Fayose. I am not talking about the trial on pages of newspapers. Anyone can do a trial on pages of Newspapers, as this does not imply investigating. Because Fayose also castigate the present govt on pages of Newspaper without fact. He once said Buhari was dead and that he has proof until Buhari returns to Nigeria hail and hearty. So such man should not shout now that they are doing same to him. He lied to Nigerians. How can he say Buhari was dead and that he has proof and at he will be coming out with proof soon and he never did. Nigerians were waiting for his proof but he failed us. When Buhari returns Nigerians stopped believing Fayose, that day marked the beginning of his downfall. When you talk too much you'd soon run into trouble.
Re: Patrick Akpobolokemi: Witness On How He Kept $2m In His House For Ex-nimasa DG by magoo10(m): 4:04pm On Nov 06, 2018
greatman247:

[s]Oga if you hate the present govt, that is understandable. A lot of things you seem not to understand when it comes to politics. Fayose was not investigated until he leaves office due to immunity. Hence why Efcc waited until his tenure lapse before they can invite him over. Govs are a powerful individual, no matter what they do wrong, they are not answerable to the President. What the president of any country can do is to wait until such a governor tenure lapse.

And I will like to correct you on the notion that they started investigating Fayose before his tenure ended, that is a lie. During the reign of Fayose, was Fayose invited to Efcc office for questioning? NO. Show me where and when this happens during the tenure of Fayose. I am not talking about the trial on pages of newspapers. Anyone can do a trial on pages of Newspapers, as this does not imply investigating. Because Fayose also castigate the present govt on pages of Newspaper without fact. He once said Buhari was dead and that he has proof until Buhari returns to Nigeria hail and hearty. So such man should not shout now that they are doing same to him. He lied to Nigerians. How can he say Buhari was dead and that he has proof and at he will be coming out with proof soon and he never did. Nigerians were waiting for his proof but he failed us. When Buhari returns Nigerians stopped believing Fayose, that day marked the beginning of his downfall. When you talk too much you'd soon run into trouble.[/s]
sharap and use Google, I shouldn't be enlightening you because I am not the one who ate your school fees.

Fayose have always been investigated by efcc in fact his zenith bank account was once frozen by the efcc.
All the charges made against Fayose last two weeks have been prepared before he left office.

Once more sharap and look for your mates to make blind argument or better still argue with the Google app on your phone.
Re: Patrick Akpobolokemi: Witness On How He Kept $2m In His House For Ex-nimasa DG by Gandollar(f): 5:06pm On Nov 06, 2018
greatman247:

Oga if you hate the present govt, that is understandable. A lot of things you seem not to understand when it comes to politics. Fayose was not investigated until he leaves office due to immunity. Hence why Efcc waited until his tenure lapse before they can invite him over. Govs are a powerful individual, no matter what they do wrong, they are not answerable to the President. What the president of any country can do is to wait until such a governor tenure lapse.

And I will like to correct you on the notion that they started investigating Fayose before his tenure ended, that is a lie. During the reign of Fayose, was Fayose invited to Efcc office for questioning? NO. Show me where and when this happens during the tenure of Fayose. I am not talking about the trial on pages of newspapers. Anyone can do a trial on pages of Newspapers, as this does not imply investigating. Because Fayose also castigate the present govt on pages of Newspaper without fact. He once said Buhari was dead and that he has proof until Buhari returns to Nigeria hail and hearty. So such man should not shout now that they are doing same to him. He lied to Nigerians. How can he say Buhari was dead and that he has proof and at he will be coming out with proof soon and he never did. Nigerians were waiting for his proof but he failed us. When Buhari returns Nigerians stopped believing Fayose, that day marked the beginning of his downfall. When you talk too much you'd soon run into trouble.
Was Fayose's bank account frozen while he was still governor by efcc or not? Enough of the cover of imunity, was kemi Adeosun also covered by immunity?
You BMCs Should take your deodorant and insecticide theory and shove it where the sun don't shine jawee.
Re: Patrick Akpobolokemi: Witness On How He Kept $2m In His House For Ex-nimasa DG by greatman247(m): 6:35pm On Nov 06, 2018
Gandollar:
Was Fayose's bank account frozen while he was still governor by efcc or not? Enough of the cover of imunity, was kemi Adeosun also covered by immunity?
You BMCs Should take your deodorant and insecticide theory and shove it where the sun don't shine jawee.

Fayose's bank that was frozen was impunity so to say. Fayose castigating the govt and saying things without facts in the pages of newspaper was also impunity on his part. He went beyond his boundaries saying the current president was dead in the UK and that he has proof. Well both APC and PDP are scammers. But if you ask me, I will say PDP is worst.

What happens during Adeosun's case. You cannot get everything 100%. At least she resigned her position even though nothing was done to her. But in PDP era no one will resign. We have seen cases where the present govt sacked member of his cabinet cos of corruption but this didn't happen in PDP era.

Some of the things that happened now has somehow happened before in PDP era and they didn't handle the case well enough too. Case of Gandollar for example, let me refer you to Farook Lawan during PDP era and he was also a PDP member. What was done to him? Nothing and the case was buried. So I say both parties are scammers but PDP is worst.
Re: Patrick Akpobolokemi: Witness On How He Kept $2m In His House For Ex-nimasa DG by Gandollar(f): 8:15pm On Nov 06, 2018
greatman247:

Fayose's bank that was frozen was impunity so to say. Fayose castigating the govt and saying things without facts in the pages of newspaper was also impunity on his part. He went beyond his boundaries saying the current president was dead in the UK and that he has proof. Well both APC and PDP are scammers. But if you ask me, I will say PDP is worst.

What happens during Adeosun's case. You cannot get everything 100%. At least she resigned her position even though nothing was done to her. But in PDP era no one will resign. We have seen cases where the present govt sacked member of his cabinet cos of corruption but this didn't happen in PDP era.

Some of the things that happened now has somehow happened before in PDP era and they didn't handle the case well enough too. Case of Gandollar for example, let me refer you to Farook Lawan during PDP era and he was also a PDP member. What was done to him? Nothing and the case was buried. So I say both parties are scammers but PDP is worst.
Typical Nigerian! So because it happened during PDP era and nothing happened it makes it right to repeat itself? Where's the change you people promised?
APC better than PDP, in what sense pls?

Shittu is still a federal Minister and has even taken another arm of the presidency to court.

If you must make a comparison, compare PDP's first 3yrs in office to this present one's.

The good news is that APC will surely be kicked out of Aso Rock come 2019 and Turaki Adamawa is your next president.
Re: Patrick Akpobolokemi: Witness On How He Kept $2m In His House For Ex-nimasa DG by greatman247(m): 9:13pm On Nov 06, 2018
Gandollar:
Typical Nigerian! So because it happened during PDP era and nothing happened it makes it right to repeat itself? Where's the change you people promised?
APC better than PDP, in what sense pls?

Shittu is still a federal Minister and has even taken another arm of the presidency to court.

If you must make a comparison, compare PDP's first 3yrs in office to this present one's.

The good news is that APC will surely be kicked out of Aso Rock come 2019 and Turaki Adamawa is your next president.

Shittu is still Minister is not the issue here, what is the issue is when it happens during PDP time where were you and what did PDP do? The important thing is that during APC we see people being sacked or resigned, we never saw that during PDP time, so take your pointless argue away from here. Both parties are a scammer but place both sides by sides, APC is better off case closed. Now I see where your argument is coming from Atiku fan, mind you, Atiku will only win in your dreams come 2019 and I will come back here to remind you this. Just don't scream rigging during that time okay cos rigging or no rigging, Atiku will never win Buhari, maybe he might achieve that with another politician but certainly not Buhari. He will only wish and dreams.

I am very sure you know Atiku has shot himself by picking OBI, Lately, OBI has been a sellout instead of campaigning for PDP he was against them in an interview. He has been saying things against his own party scoring own goals everywhere hurting the chance of Atiku.

https://www.nairaland.com/4830788/peter-obi-nig-did-not

That aside, Atiku will only win in dreams.
Re: Patrick Akpobolokemi: Witness On How He Kept $2m In His House For Ex-nimasa DG by Gandollar(f): 5:26am On Nov 07, 2018
greatman247:

Shittu is still Minister is not the issue here, what is the issue is when it happens during PDP time where were you and what did PDP do? The important thing is that during APC we see people being sacked or resigned, we never saw that during PDP time, so take your pointless argue away from here. Both parties are a scammer but place both sides by sides, APC is better off case closed. Now I see where your argument is coming from Atiku fan, mind you, Atiku will only win in your dreams come 2019 and I will come back here to remind you this. Just don't scream rigging during that time okay cos rigging or no rigging, Atiku will never win Buhari, maybe he might achieve that with another politician but certainly not Buhari. He will only wish and dreams.

I am very sure you know Atiku has shot himself by picking OBI, Lately, OBI has been a sellout instead of campaigning for PDP he was against them in an interview. He has been saying things against his own party scoring own goals everywhere hurting the chance of Atiku.

https://www.nairaland.com/4830788/peter-obi-nig-did-not

That aside, Atiku will only win in dreams.
Noted then. But remember dreams come true. Buhari can attest to that.
Re: Patrick Akpobolokemi: Witness On How He Kept $2m In His House For Ex-nimasa DG by greatman247(m): 8:29am On Nov 07, 2018
Gandollar:

Oh yes dreams do come true but not this kind. All odds are against your Atiku. He will only win in dreams. AtikulatedObituary.
Re: Patrick Akpobolokemi: Witness On How He Kept $2m In His House For Ex-nimasa DG by greatman247(m): 8:31am On Nov 07, 2018
Gandollar:

Oh yes dreams do come true but not this kind. All odds are against your Atiku. He will only win in dreams.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ogun Police Arrests Three Men For Attempting To Kidnap Their Former Employer / Court Remands Man For Killing Alleged Gay Chief / Party Chieftain Arrested And Charged To Court Over Theft Of Tricycle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.