Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

I Need Pastor To Me Meaning Of This Dream - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Need Pastor To Me Meaning Of This Dream (1050 Views)

Adeboye Allegedly Ask Pastor To Resign Amidst Wigwe’s Death Sandal / The Meaning Of Chukwu Abiama / Meaning Of Ash Wednesday And Why Anglicans Celebrate It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Pastor To Me Meaning Of This Dream by olajonzin(m): 12:50am On Nov 06, 2018
a boy who is in his 20s tell me dream he had..he saw himself about to cross river to get place in his dream..as he was about to cross..he saw a man with a canoe..he call unto him..but the man did not answer him...he jst don't kwn how he do it..he saw himself walking on water.. until..he get to his destination..what he went to collect in that dream...is what I will not disclose.. please..any pastor in the house shld tell me meaning
Re: I Need Pastor To Me Meaning Of This Dream by marceeesty(m): 1:27am On Nov 06, 2018
olajonzin:
a boy who is in his 20s tell me dream he had..he saw himself about to cross river to get place in his dream..as he was about to cross..he saw a man with a canoe..he call unto him..but the man did not answer him...he jst don't kwn how he do it..he saw himself walking on water.. until..he get to his destination..what he went to collect in that dream...is what I will not disclose.. please..any pastor in the house shld tell me meaning
This has to do with his help, though he will call for help in time of big crisis no help will come but when he gathers courage and take necessary action he will succeed. The symbol of river and fire in the dream are almost the same. He should hope less on man and take responsibilities though with fervent prayers.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Pastor To Me Meaning Of This Dream by enilove(m): 2:36am On Nov 06, 2018
olajonzin:

The boy has covenant with water spirits . He needs to pray and break the covenant.
Re: I Need Pastor To Me Meaning Of This Dream by hisgrace090: 3:27am On Nov 06, 2018
enilove:

The boy has covenant with water spirits . He needs to pray and break the covenant.

Jesus equally crossed water when the need arise, dose Jesus have covenant with water spirit too?

I think a future divine empowerment await him.

3 Likes

Re: I Need Pastor To Me Meaning Of This Dream by olajonzin(m): 4:14am On Nov 06, 2018
marceeesty:

This has to do with his help, though he will call for help in time of big crisis no help will come but when he gathers courage and take necessary action he will succeed. The symbol of river and fire in the dream are almost the same. He should hope less on man and take responsibilities though with fervent prayers.
hisgrace090:

Jesus equally crossed water when the need arise dose Jesus have covenant with water spirit too?

I think a future divine empowerment await him.
marceeesty:

his grace... you gave me an answer to question dat have been running through my mind for past many day now...I hope you be come a great pastor... you are good

1 Like

Re: I Need Pastor To Me Meaning Of This Dream by olajonzin(m): 4:19am On Nov 06, 2018
marceeesty:

...you are good at given meaning.. I wish I have the power to dream and kwn the meaning...I am impressed

1 Like

Re: I Need Pastor To Me Meaning Of This Dream by onlinetomola(m): 6:30am On Nov 06, 2018
I hope say No be money him later go collect for the dream sha? grin
Re: I Need Pastor To Me Meaning Of This Dream by chiedu7: 6:38am On Nov 06, 2018
you are not serious,you need interpretation but wont tell the whole story.

1 Like

Re: I Need Pastor To Me Meaning Of This Dream by hisgrace090: 7:30am On Nov 06, 2018
olajonzin:
his grace... you gave me an answer to question dat have been running through my mind for past many day now...I hope you be come a great pastor... you are good

Psalm 18:36.

May God grant you divine feet enlargement so that your feet will not slip whenever the need arise.

Be empowered to archieve Gods purpose over your life in Jesus name.
Re: I Need Pastor To Me Meaning Of This Dream by olajonzin(m): 7:58am On Nov 06, 2018
chiedu7:
you are not serious,you need interpretation but wont tell the whole story.
ok I tell you the whole story
Re: I Need Pastor To Me Meaning Of This Dream by olajonzin(m): 8:11am On Nov 06, 2018
continue=when he get to the place ..he saw a small hut ...he went inside ... And he saw a man inside...he told the man he doesn't much time to waste in the hut..he shld give him what he came for....he said the man gave him ...1000 naira note..the man told him...the man the he gave him was sins money..... when the boy was about to leave..the man collected the money back from him..dat... how he wakes up from his sleep
Re: I Need Pastor To Me Meaning Of This Dream by Talk2nanro(m): 1:00pm On Nov 06, 2018
And who told you pastors are dream interpreters? You should be looking for someone with gift of dream interpretation.
Re: I Need Pastor To Me Meaning Of This Dream by olajonzin(m): 11:42pm On Nov 06, 2018
Talk2nanro:
And who told you pastors are dream interpreters? You should be looking for someone with gift of dream interpretation.
..where do you want me to get dream interpret er
Re: I Need Pastor To Me Meaning Of This Dream by Talk2nanro(m): 9:29pm On Nov 08, 2018
olajonzin:
..where do you want me to get dream interpret er
if you attend fellowship, perhaps you should ask your fellow brethren.
Re: I Need Pastor To Me Meaning Of This Dream by olajonzin(m): 11:29pm On Nov 11, 2018
Talk2nanro:
if you attend fellowship, perhaps you should ask your fellow brethren.
I try to do dat.
Re: I Need Pastor To Me Meaning Of This Dream by chiedu7: 3:14am On Nov 12, 2018
olajonzin:
continue=when he get to the place ..he saw a small hut ...he went inside ... And he saw a man inside...he told the man he doesn't much time to waste in the hut..he shld give him what he came for....he said the man gave him ...1000 naira note..the man told him...the man the he gave him was sins money..... when the boy was about to leave..the man collected the money back from him..dat... how he wakes up from his sleep

Bros from the info u gave,the boy wan do anything to make money!

Also u no give the whole story
Re: I Need Pastor To Me Meaning Of This Dream by olajonzin(m): 9:23pm On Nov 23, 2018
chiedu7:

Bros from the info u gave,the boy wan do anything to make money!
Also u no give the whole story
brother...i don't understand you oooo
Re: I Need Pastor To Me Meaning Of This Dream by OriginalKogiboy(m): 9:57pm On Nov 24, 2018
d boy want to use any means to get great. he sort help from right means, but was refuse though he went ahead with wrong means to get it. the end show that he failed. even help could not be granted him by the devil.

my advice is that he hold on to God. because any illegal means will still fail him at d end
Re: I Need Pastor To Me Meaning Of This Dream by olajonzin(m): 9:20pm On Feb 16, 2020
OriginalKogiboy:
d boy want to use any means to get great. he sort help from right means, but was refuse though he went ahead with wrong means to get it. the end show that he failed. even help could not be granted him by the devil.

my advice is that he hold on to God. because any illegal means will still fail him at d end

(1) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Completes N650m Road Construction Project / God Exists- This Is Why Atheists Keep Attacking & Going Against Christians. / The Power Of Silence By Apostle Joshua Selman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.