Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,909 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Woman Saw Me Walking In To Church’s And Began Speaking In Tongues - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Saw Me Walking In To Church’s And Began Speaking In Tongues (1296 Views)

'My Bum Can Make People Speak In Tongues' - Slay Queen Twerks In Swimming Pool / Cee-C: The Most Embarrassing Day Of My Life, Someone Saw Me Naked (Video) / My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Saw Me Walking In To Church’s And Began Speaking In Tongues by mamagee3(f): 1:44am On Nov 06, 2018
Hi all, woman saw me walking into church and began speaking in tongues about humbling yourself before God.

What could that be all about?
Re: Woman Saw Me Walking In To Church’s And Began Speaking In Tongues by tgmservice: 4:58am On Nov 06, 2018
U hav become irrelevant
Go and sleep
Re: Woman Saw Me Walking In To Church’s And Began Speaking In Tongues by landmark86: 5:32am On Nov 06, 2018
Rubbishhhhh
Re: Woman Saw Me Walking In To Church’s And Began Speaking In Tongues by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 09, 2018
mamagee3:
Hi all, woman saw me walking into church and began speaking in tongues about humbling yourself before God.

Hi, long time no see.
Re: Woman Saw Me Walking In To Church’s And Began Speaking In Tongues by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 09, 2018
You are so hot, I need you to boob slap me hard, so hard to leave red marks on my face. Oh please!!!
Re: Woman Saw Me Walking In To Church’s And Began Speaking In Tongues by dochenaj: 1:49am On Dec 08, 2018
mamagee3:

You heard the tongue she spoke? That's interesting.
Re: Woman Saw Me Walking In To Church’s And Began Speaking In Tongues by Nobody: 5:51am On Dec 08, 2018
mamagee3:

she knows you have the ability to snatch her irresponsible husband. forgive her smallmindedness and carry on joor
Re: Woman Saw Me Walking In To Church’s And Began Speaking In Tongues by khiaa(f): 6:12am On Dec 08, 2018
dochenaj:

You heard the tongue she spoke? That's interesting.

grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do If The Father Of Your Current Lady Says This... / Is It Advisable I Ask My Girl For Permission To Get Sexual Pleasure Outside? / Fall In Love With You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.