Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,677 members, 7,820,376 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Lai Mohammed: I Know Am A Liar But You Will Regret Not Voting PMB In 2019 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed: I Know Am A Liar But You Will Regret Not Voting PMB In 2019 (1062 Views)

Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today / Bala Mohammed: I have No Apologies For Using Chloroquine To Cure Coronavirus / Aishatu Mohammed: I Married As An Illiterate At 16 – Bauchi Governor's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lai Mohammed: I Know Am A Liar But You Will Regret Not Voting PMB In 2019 by Verve52: 5:50am On Nov 06, 2018

Current Nigeria's Minister of Information and Culture and have cautioned Nigeria of the consequences they might face if they didn't vote President Muhammadu Buhari In 2019.

He made this known to our of our journalists on Saturday, he said....

My fellow Nigerians, a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush, I know everybody is angry about what is happening in our country, but let's wait for President Muhammadu Buhari to lead us to the promise land  he is a man of vision and I believe he know what he is doing.
Source: https://www.tinachuksblog.com/lai-mohammed-i-know-am-a-liar-but-you-will-regret-not-voting-pmb-in-2019/
Re: Lai Mohammed: I Know Am A Liar But You Will Regret Not Voting PMB In 2019 by celeiyke: 6:12am On Nov 06, 2018
Verve52:

Current Nigeria's Minister of Information and Culture and have cautioned Nigeria of the consequences they might face if they didn't vote President Muhammadu Buhari In 2019.

He made this known to our of our journalists on Saturday, he said....

My fellow Nigerians, a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush, I know everybody is angry about what is happening in our country, but let's wait for President Muhammadu Buhari to lead us to the promise land  he is a man of vision and I believe he know what he is doing.
Source: https://www.tinachuksblog.com/lai-mohammed-i-know-am-a-liar-but-you-will-regret-not-voting-pmb-in-2019/

Back to Daura is a project that must be accomplished

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: I Know Am A Liar But You Will Regret Not Voting PMB In 2019 by orisa37: 6:25am On Nov 06, 2018
Lai you are not only a liar but as Moh, you are also a mumu. You want Nigerians to vote for Jibril, so we go Sudanese in 2019?
God forbids !!!

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: I Know Am A Liar But You Will Regret Not Voting PMB In 2019 by seunlayi(m): 6:30am On Nov 06, 2018
Even this one you said will soon turn out to be a lie
Re: Lai Mohammed: I Know Am A Liar But You Will Regret Not Voting PMB In 2019 by madone: 6:39am On Nov 06, 2018
What we have is jibril pmb is no more let jibril go back to his country. We won't vote carcass
Re: Lai Mohammed: I Know Am A Liar But You Will Regret Not Voting PMB In 2019 by Nobody: 6:48am On Nov 06, 2018
Fake news
Re: Lai Mohammed: I Know Am A Liar But You Will Regret Not Voting PMB In 2019 by Akanapiaigwe: 6:51am On Nov 06, 2018
you're not a lier but a charlatan bastard son of a rabid dog
Re: Lai Mohammed: I Know Am A Liar But You Will Regret Not Voting PMB In 2019 by batstan(m): 6:52am On Nov 06, 2018
True!

angry
Re: Lai Mohammed: I Know Am A Liar But You Will Regret Not Voting PMB In 2019 by Speedyconnect15: 6:59am On Nov 06, 2018
Ffk and Reno don deal with this liar.

angry
Re: Lai Mohammed: I Know Am A Liar But You Will Regret Not Voting PMB In 2019 by Nobody: 7:14am On Nov 06, 2018
Its like Buhari selected his ministers from a circus cus all of them are jokers.
Re: Lai Mohammed: I Know Am A Liar But You Will Regret Not Voting PMB In 2019 by Gozzzy(m): 7:16am On Nov 06, 2018
Another lie
Re: Lai Mohammed: I Know Am A Liar But You Will Regret Not Voting PMB In 2019 by Cruisenaani(m): 7:17am On Nov 06, 2018
This man sha
Re: Lai Mohammed: I Know Am A Liar But You Will Regret Not Voting PMB In 2019 by aolawale025: 7:33am On Nov 06, 2018
Looking back voting him in 2015 was a mistake

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2019: Amaechi Under Fire Over ‘leaked Audio’, Told To Resign As Buhari’s DG / New IGP: Why Progressive Northerners Should Be Embarrassed / "Hello Mr President, No Participation In The Debate Means No Vote For You Sir"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.