Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,471 members, 7,836,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Woman Locks Housemaid In Toilet When Leaving For Church - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Locks Housemaid In Toilet When Leaving For Church (488 Views)

Woman Locks Up Her 5-Year-Old Nephew For 6 Months In Lagos (Photos) / Police Hid Me Inside Toilet When Falana Came To Check Me – Kidnapper Evans / Nigerian Housemaid In Oman Records Her Boss Abusing Her Sexually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Locks Housemaid In Toilet When Leaving For Church by Gistformant: 7:00am On Nov 06, 2018
Operatives of the Lagos State police command said they have arrested a woman who was accused of locking her 14-year-old housemaid in toilet anytime she is leaving for church.

The incident happened at an apartment at Baruwa Estate, Ipaja, Lagos.

The police alleged that the employer, Mabel Okechukwu, locked the girl, whose name they wouldn’t disclose, up in her toilet when leaving for church last Sunday, adding it was a neighbour who witnessed what happened that invited the police.

The Lagos State Commissioner of Police, Imohimi Edgal, who briefed the press on the issue yesterday, said,

“The arrest took place based on the complaint made by a concerned neighbour on November 4, 2018, at about 1.30pm. The Divisional Police Officer of the Ipaja Division raced to the house. On arrival, they met the entrance locked and forced the door open to rescue the victim.

“The child narrated her ordeal that the suspect had been maltreating her since she started living with her. On close examination by the Command’s Gender personnel, wounds were seen all over the victim’s body.”

Okechukwu, however, denied the allegations. In her defence, she said that the teenager, who she disclosed had been living with her for six months, was not her maid but an in-law.

“The girl attends the same school as my children and I will never do anything to hurt her. I only punished her by locking her up because she always felt reluctant to go to church anytime we were preparing to do so. I have no intention to hurt her,” she said.

Edgal, however, said that the suspect would be charged to court immediately investigation was over.

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/woman-locks-housemaid-toilet-leaving-church

Lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Woman Locks Housemaid In Toilet When Leaving For Church by Gistformant: 7:01am On Nov 06, 2018
sad
Re: Woman Locks Housemaid In Toilet When Leaving For Church by shamack: 7:02am On Nov 06, 2018
Booked
Re: Woman Locks Housemaid In Toilet When Leaving For Church by shamack: 7:03am On Nov 06, 2018
Lot of this rich women behaves like witch....

1 Like

Re: Woman Locks Housemaid In Toilet When Leaving For Church by cinoedhunter: 7:10am On Nov 06, 2018
Some people dey scare devil angry
Re: Woman Locks Housemaid In Toilet When Leaving For Church by NwaAmaikpe: 7:11am On Nov 06, 2018
shocked

A househelp who is allergic to the fellowship of the brethren is most definitely possessed with an evil-spirit.

Nigerians should be careful with the kind of helps whose services they employ.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Locks Housemaid In Toilet When Leaving For Church by GOFRONT(m): 7:17am On Nov 06, 2018
Why cant she lock her up in her room or better in the kitchen??

UGLY PEOPLE!!!!
Re: Woman Locks Housemaid In Toilet When Leaving For Church by hisgrace090: 8:05am On Nov 06, 2018
The worst is that many are becoming too self centered.

My prayer remains may our children never stay with hearthless people.

In one local store that I use to patronize there is this little girl of around 9 to 10 years old that use to stay with the owner, one day I ask her who are you? She told me me that her mother and dad is dead,that the store owner approached her grand mother to pick her up and that is how she came live with her. She was a jovial type in peace with all.

Next time I came to their store she was down and very weak, I ask her what is the problem and she said she is sick. As I was still asking the aunty of the house landed with a bike and immediately summond the young girl to come and help her bring out her generator set to my greatest surprise the girl that was shievering jump up with speed and joined the lady in bringing out the gen.

I enquired from the lady if she did not know that the girl is sick, her answer was, "that is what I'm suffering from her, I have spent the sum of 650 naira on this stupid girl but she keep on lying arround" that she is tired of her.

For that action I vow not to patronize her store again, people are soon selfish this days.

1 Like

Re: Woman Locks Housemaid In Toilet When Leaving For Church by lulavuni: 8:07am On Nov 06, 2018
are we sure she's not the breadwinner of the family........

Get The Marketing Campaign that drive Traffic to your BUSINESS, BRAND, OR ORGANISATION - GET 10X Results, Leads and Sales!

Content is the fire.
Promotion is the gasoline and when you rightly mix the two,
You unleash incredible quantum of result-based business spark.
That is the language we understand at Ultra Digital

• FB Paid Ad Marketing
• Google Adwords Marketing
• Twitter Trending
• Instagram Paid Ads
• Content Creation and Syndication
• Social Media Management
• Email Marketing & Automation
• Forums Paid Ads & Management
• Marketplaces Paid Ads
PLUS MUCH MORE

SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION (SEO) MANAGEMENT: Let’s the SEO experts implement SEO management for your brand, business, blog, website, ecommerce website etc

CONTACT US TO GET STARTED NOW!

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldier Who Survived The Boko Haram Attack Narrates How He Escaped / Drama As Jilted Ex Boyfriend Burns Down Woman’s House (photo) / Three-week-old Baby Buried Alive After Allegedly Being Possessed By Evil Spirit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.