Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Helen Paul Shares Funny Throwback Pictures, Praises God For Transformation - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Helen Paul Shares Funny Throwback Pictures, Praises God For Transformation (40859 Views)

Ebele Okaro Shares Funny Throwback Photo / Helen Paul Shares New Photos With A Man Taller Than Her - See Photos / Kupe Boys; Jim Seuh Shares Funny Throwback Picture, He Looks Very Skinny & Ugly. (2) (3) (4)

Re: Helen Paul Shares Funny Throwback Pictures, Praises God For Transformation by ufuosman(m): 10:16am On Nov 06, 2018
Change really took place
Re: Helen Paul Shares Funny Throwback Pictures, Praises God For Transformation by Ferdinandu(m): 10:16am On Nov 06, 2018
Mcoutureankara:
Nigerian comedian and actress recently shared some of her old pictures on her social media page while thanking God for growth and blessings upon her life.

Helen Paul wrote;

What the lord has done for me
I cannot tell it all....
Many people on the movement together,some will stop,some will pause to continue later,some will stop believing but still moving, some will stay close to someone who believes and has strength to continue running,in all i HELEN PAUL won't give up,because i have faith which is the evidence of things not seen but hope for.
I can do all things through christ that strengthens me.

See more photos here;

http://diamondzblog.com.ng/2018/11/06/helen-paul-shares-funny-throwback-pictures-praises-god-for-transformation/
Chineke me. Hunger really wire this girl gringrin
Re: Helen Paul Shares Funny Throwback Pictures, Praises God For Transformation by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 06, 2018
That extreme lekpa was not helping her ministry grin grin
Re: Helen Paul Shares Funny Throwback Pictures, Praises God For Transformation by zerolumen: 10:17am On Nov 06, 2018
throwbacks and then you feel the whole world is on your side,so much change
Re: Helen Paul Shares Funny Throwback Pictures, Praises God For Transformation by Ferdinandu(m): 10:21am On Nov 06, 2018
neroflo:
i hate all this rich celeb

they will just be intimidating the masses with their illegal wealth embarassed embarassed embarassed
Boy all this kind of hate speech cannot help your blogging life. It is better you find another job in time. Don't say I didn't warn you
Re: Helen Paul Shares Funny Throwback Pictures, Praises God For Transformation by OyiOtukpo: 10:30am On Nov 06, 2018
She was better when she was slimmer. And I didn't know fat came with change in complexion. She's too artificial now (as I see her on Jara)
Re: Helen Paul Shares Funny Throwback Pictures, Praises God For Transformation by Kennedy94(m): 10:36am On Nov 06, 2018
my personal personal
Enjoy your wealth joor you deserve it.

check below
Re: Helen Paul Shares Funny Throwback Pictures, Praises God For Transformation by solz23(m): 10:39am On Nov 06, 2018
Transmission transaction transformation
Re: Helen Paul Shares Funny Throwback Pictures, Praises God For Transformation by tunary(m): 10:39am On Nov 06, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
ugly before, ugly today, ugly forever
But if she open for you you'll put it inside right?
Re: Helen Paul Shares Funny Throwback Pictures, Praises God For Transformation by orlymat: 10:48am On Nov 06, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
ugly before, ugly today, ugly forever
I understand your pain brother
Re: Helen Paul Shares Funny Throwback Pictures, Praises God For Transformation by orlymat: 10:51am On Nov 06, 2018
I like her die. I wish to share stage with her one day
Re: Helen Paul Shares Funny Throwback Pictures, Praises God For Transformation by ajayiopy: 11:27am On Nov 06, 2018
I LIKE THE WORK YOU USED "TRANSFORMATION" NOT CHANGEE
Re: Helen Paul Shares Funny Throwback Pictures, Praises God For Transformation by Odjoumani(m): 11:30am On Nov 06, 2018
the 1st picture tell it all.
Re: Helen Paul Shares Funny Throwback Pictures, Praises God For Transformation by SarkinYarki: 11:37am On Nov 06, 2018
People will get old and fat and call it enjoyment transformation ..na lie you just getting old and fat

Re: Helen Paul Shares Funny Throwback Pictures, Praises God For Transformation by tosinosam(m): 11:44am On Nov 06, 2018
see how she slim like toothpick o boy money is sweet
Re: Helen Paul Shares Funny Throwback Pictures, Praises God For Transformation by byinks(f): 11:50am On Nov 06, 2018
Uglee Helen was way more funnier.

Re: Helen Paul Shares Funny Throwback Pictures, Praises God For Transformation by taiwolomo1: 11:52am On Nov 06, 2018
imouduokalo:
I am ready to show 50 people how their smartphone can be putting between #3,000 to #50,000 into their bank account every single month, u doubt u miss out.
Check my signature
Gbajue!!!!
Re: Helen Paul Shares Funny Throwback Pictures, Praises God For Transformation by ngelbee(f): 12:10pm On Nov 06, 2018
Everyone is a star, don't look down on anyone!
Re: Helen Paul Shares Funny Throwback Pictures, Praises God For Transformation by kanayo76: 12:34pm On Nov 06, 2018
She was an mgbeke, but now, God has bless her true iberiberism.
Re: Helen Paul Shares Funny Throwback Pictures, Praises God For Transformation by ebunoluwawa: 12:37pm On Nov 06, 2018
The different is clear o. Chai! see cheek
Re: Helen Paul Shares Funny Throwback Pictures, Praises God For Transformation by ajl: 2:19pm On Nov 06, 2018
So, what's the big deal? Oh, I guess it's because it's in Nigeria. The land of poverty-killing politicians and elites, as well as largely religiously enchanted people.
Re: Helen Paul Shares Funny Throwback Pictures, Praises God For Transformation by adeniyimam(m): 3:42pm On Nov 06, 2018
neroflo:
i hate all this rich celeb

they will just be intimidating the masses with their illegal wealth embarassed embarassed embarassed
Pray for God's favor and stop being a frustrated idiot
Re: Helen Paul Shares Funny Throwback Pictures, Praises God For Transformation by odinga1of: 4:58pm On Nov 06, 2018
imouduokalo:
I am ready to show 50 people how their smartphone can be putting between #3,000 to #50,000 into their bank account every single month, u doubt u miss out.

Check my signature

SCAM!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Helen Paul Shares Funny Throwback Pictures, Praises God For Transformation by Hcqmela: 5:11pm On Nov 06, 2018
imouduokalo:

Check my signature
WHERE IS THE SIGNATURE
Re: Helen Paul Shares Funny Throwback Pictures, Praises God For Transformation by Nobody: 8:11am On Nov 07, 2018
Mcoutureankara:
Nigerian comedian and actress recently shared some of her old pictures on her social media page while thanking God for growth and blessings upon her life.

Helen Paul wrote;

What the lord has done for me
I cannot tell it all....
Many people on the movement together,some will stop,some will pause to continue later,some will stop believing but still moving, some will stay close to someone who believes and has strength to continue running,in all i HELEN PAUL won't give up,because i have faith which is the evidence of things not seen but hope for.
I can do all things through christ that strengthens me.

See more photos here;

http://diamondzblog.com.ng/2018/11/06/helen-paul-shares-funny-throwback-pictures-praises-god-for-transformation/
Holy SH*T!!!!!
Re: Helen Paul Shares Funny Throwback Pictures, Praises God For Transformation by chidiogo123(f): 4:48pm On Nov 12, 2018
damosky12:
Nice...
WhatsApp: 08172568455 for USA used laptops for your budget.

Yvonne Chaka Chaka's Daughter Shop Looted During Xenophobic Attacks / Annie Idibia Deletes Photo Of Sunmbo Shortly After Crushing On Her / Hushpuppi Shares Throwback Picture With Olamide