Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,616 members, 7,827,312 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Osas Ajibade Breaks Silence On 'Split' With Gbenro Ajibade - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Osas Ajibade Breaks Silence On 'Split' With Gbenro Ajibade (36395 Views)

Gbenro Ajibade Confirms Split From Wife, Osas Ighodaro? / Gbenro Ajibade Shows His Pierced Nipples Amidst Marriage Crisis Rumours / Osas Ighodaro And Gbenro Ajibade's Marriage In Trouble? (check This Out) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osas Ajibade Breaks Silence On 'Split' With Gbenro Ajibade by alphaconde(m): 10:31am On Nov 06, 2018
victorian:
Why would you beg or force your husband to stay with you.

Don't try such. It will still end in disaster last last.. Just like postponing the evil day.

Well I simply feel both of them are not matured to handle marriage. Marriage takes a lot of sacrifices and understanding from both partners.
Re: Osas Ajibade Breaks Silence On 'Split' With Gbenro Ajibade by enemyofprogress: 10:32am On Nov 06, 2018
carammel:
I wonder what it is like being with a gigolo/fuccckboy.
you were sooooooo sweet last night. Thanks a lot, pls let's do it again soonest
Re: Osas Ajibade Breaks Silence On 'Split' With Gbenro Ajibade by Niyi9002(m): 10:32am On Nov 06, 2018
angry
neroflo:
i wish banky and adesua marriage will crash too tongue tongue tongue

damn i hate rich people angry angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Osas Ajibade Breaks Silence On 'Split' With Gbenro Ajibade by Justbeingreal(m): 10:32am On Nov 06, 2018
undecided

Marriage these days is a joke..

Lots of them don't know why they got married they just rush in follow the band wagon and focus on the party n rush out as soon as the hype dies down....jokers

Marriages crashing up n down like system.
Re: Osas Ajibade Breaks Silence On 'Split' With Gbenro Ajibade by Lordofthewest(m): 10:32am On Nov 06, 2018
Poverty has seriously dealt with this one...get well soon
neroflo:

Re: Osas Ajibade Breaks Silence On 'Split' With Gbenro Ajibade by AJOT99(m): 10:32am On Nov 06, 2018
smh....
Re: Osas Ajibade Breaks Silence On 'Split' With Gbenro Ajibade by kunmiiii: 10:32am On Nov 06, 2018
neroflo:

POOR ass nonentity!!! Hahahaha

See as only you dey forbid wealth for yourself and your generation.

1 Like

Re: Osas Ajibade Breaks Silence On 'Split' With Gbenro Ajibade by enemyofprogress: 10:33am On Nov 06, 2018
olayinks007:

Thumbs up.
if you want to finger her finger her which one be thumb up?

1 Like

Re: Osas Ajibade Breaks Silence On 'Split' With Gbenro Ajibade by Tedpgrass: 10:33am On Nov 06, 2018
neroflo:

angry angry angry angry angry angry

NEVAAAAAAA. IJN, amen.

grin grin grin
Re: Osas Ajibade Breaks Silence On 'Split' With Gbenro Ajibade by Gunnax(m): 10:34am On Nov 06, 2018
neroflo:

alaye rest na, make baba bless us too
Re: Osas Ajibade Breaks Silence On 'Split' With Gbenro Ajibade by enemyofprogress: 10:34am On Nov 06, 2018
neroflo:

that one too is loading
Re: Osas Ajibade Breaks Silence On 'Split' With Gbenro Ajibade by wonlasewonimi: 10:35am On Nov 06, 2018
enemyofprogress:
I am happy it ended like this. I ate marriage.

Is it the h- factor or you just eat anything you see?
Re: Osas Ajibade Breaks Silence On 'Split' With Gbenro Ajibade by enemyofprogress: 10:38am On Nov 06, 2018
wonlasewonimi:

Is it the h- factor or you just eat anything you see?
I don't know, all I know is that I ate marriage
Re: Osas Ajibade Breaks Silence On 'Split' With Gbenro Ajibade by elderken(m): 10:38am On Nov 06, 2018
neroflo:

Just see person mindset sha. Hmmm, be careful what you wish for

Re: Osas Ajibade Breaks Silence On 'Split' With Gbenro Ajibade by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 06, 2018
Youngsage:
Gbenro would have been better off with Damilola.

I saw this coming.
Please those 2 beautiful girls just fell for charming smooth f**kboys. Some quiet, unsmooth guys were probably scoping them and they didn't look their side.

1 Like

Re: Osas Ajibade Breaks Silence On 'Split' With Gbenro Ajibade by AnalQueenluci: 10:43am On Nov 06, 2018
neroflo:

WAT...wait ist!

Re: Osas Ajibade Breaks Silence On 'Split' With Gbenro Ajibade by DanDeeBoss(m): 10:43am On Nov 06, 2018
deepwater:
I hear about this set of people on Nairaland Only.

My TELEVISION SET must be faulty, it doesnt show any of these Nairaland actresses and actors
Sure, same here.... I don't just know them
Re: Osas Ajibade Breaks Silence On 'Split' With Gbenro Ajibade by KelB(m): 10:48am On Nov 06, 2018
neroflo:

So you don't want to be rich too?
Re: Osas Ajibade Breaks Silence On 'Split' With Gbenro Ajibade by 12345baba(m): 10:54am On Nov 06, 2018
Op u be ewu
Re: Osas Ajibade Breaks Silence On 'Split' With Gbenro Ajibade by CheedyJ(m): 10:59am On Nov 06, 2018
Like cris attoh like gbenro...na by force to marry ni..keep ur break up tales to urself abeg
Re: Osas Ajibade Breaks Silence On 'Split' With Gbenro Ajibade by Ziggylady(f): 11:02am On Nov 06, 2018
neroflo:

Why do you hate rich people?..do you want to remain poor and wretched the rest of your life?..

Too many sick weirdos on this forum..tufia!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osas Ajibade Breaks Silence On 'Split' With Gbenro Ajibade by jaxxy(m): 11:03am On Nov 06, 2018
victorian:

Don't try such. It will still end in disaster last last.. Just like postponing the evil day.

Well I simply feel both of them are not matured to handle marriage. Marriage takes a lot of sacrifices and understanding from both partners.

I think she is mature bt the boy she married isn’t tho I’m not totally sure bt from the statement he made where he said “he wasn’t even thinking about getting married” I got worried like is this guy ready or being forced to get married against his true will. He may still want to sow his wild oats. Lol

Sm guys feel like they are God’s gifts to ladies and misbehave a lot. Osas on the other hand is A very pretty gal and intelligent.
Re: Osas Ajibade Breaks Silence On 'Split' With Gbenro Ajibade by Wize1: 11:08am On Nov 06, 2018
mynairaland2018:

Please those 2 beautiful girls just fell for charming smooth f**kboys. Some quiet, unsmooth guys were probably scoping them and they didn't look their side.

They didn't fall anything. They like shiny things. Followed their own lust and actively avoid serious minded guys but chase f** boys. If given another chance, that Damilola one will still not get it right , she will still choose a faworaja. They attract their type until after 2 years realise the boys are broke and marriage is not by chest and 6 packs. Extremely vain girls who aren't as smart as they look!

1 Like

Re: Osas Ajibade Breaks Silence On 'Split' With Gbenro Ajibade by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:09am On Nov 06, 2018
tegrianonigltd:

That lots of sacrifice means saying I am sorry, but many of this generation have too many ego
... Thank you very much for pointing this out. The funny thing is that most of all this people believe that saying a simple sorry will diminish them. They talk about sacrifice as if it a huge thing but no,like you said,I'm sorry is one of the biggest sacrifice in marriage.
Re: Osas Ajibade Breaks Silence On 'Split' With Gbenro Ajibade by lukency(m): 11:21am On Nov 06, 2018
Who cares? Who know them?
Re: Osas Ajibade Breaks Silence On 'Split' With Gbenro Ajibade by victorian(f): 11:25am On Nov 06, 2018
jaxxy:

I think she is mature bt the boy she married isn’t tho I’m not totally sure bt from the statement he made where he said “he wasn’t even thinking about getting married” I got worried like is this guy ready or being forced to get married against his true will. He may still want to sow his wild oats. Lol

Sm guys feel like they are God’s gifts to ladies and misbehave a lot. Osas on the other hand is A very pretty gal and intelligent.

Do you know I was shocked when I saw online he was getting married. And I watched their wedding clip online. Immediately I saw the way Gbenro was dancing, I knew this guy is not ready to stay married and he does not have a clue what marriage is all about. He got hitched at a very young mind. Not age o but mind.

And that's what we see nw.

She shouldn't have allowed lust push her into marriage thinking its real.

When two people are lustful of each other and can't get your hands off one another. Bleep yourselves very well for months, as long as it takes until it wears off and then go back living your normal lives..
But if one makes mistake and follow lust into marriage? Hmmm na wahala o

1 Like

Re: Osas Ajibade Breaks Silence On 'Split' With Gbenro Ajibade by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 06, 2018
victorian:

I still think the man cheated on her with another tinsel actress.
Re: Osas Ajibade Breaks Silence On 'Split' With Gbenro Ajibade by Mace0lane: 11:30am On Nov 06, 2018
victorian:

Very foolish comment if a wife or husband can not beg each they should rather come beg you ba ? For your house you are born perfect.
Re: Osas Ajibade Breaks Silence On 'Split' With Gbenro Ajibade by victorian(f): 11:30am On Nov 06, 2018
tegrianonigltd:

That lots of sacrifice means saying I am sorry, but many of this generation have too many ego

Exactly! And accept the sorry from the other person immediately, then talk about it briefly and everyone move on.

Keeping grudges in the same house for even till the next day is very bad, how. Much more keeping malice and grudges for weeks! Haba! That's terrible.
Couples should learn to say sorry and the other accept and case closed.

But couples these days are too egotiscal. It's bad in relationships or marriage.
Re: Osas Ajibade Breaks Silence On 'Split' With Gbenro Ajibade by jeff1607(m): 11:31am On Nov 06, 2018
neroflo:

how disappointing , coming from a man.

when you also get rich would you want the same to happen to u ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Advised You To Plead Guilty – Aisha Yesufu Queries Bobrisky / RMD Celebrates 53rd Birthday-Photos / Tiwa Savage: “Rema Benefitted From My Exit From Mavin Records” (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.