Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,157 members, 7,821,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Osas Ajibade Breaks Silence On 'Split' With Gbenro Ajibade - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Osas Ajibade Breaks Silence On 'Split' With Gbenro Ajibade (36383 Views)

Gbenro Ajibade Confirms Split From Wife, Osas Ighodaro? / Gbenro Ajibade Shows His Pierced Nipples Amidst Marriage Crisis Rumours / Osas Ighodaro And Gbenro Ajibade's Marriage In Trouble? (check This Out) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osas Ajibade Breaks Silence On 'Split' With Gbenro Ajibade by victorian(f): 11:32am On Nov 06, 2018
Colourich:
I still think the man cheated on her with another tinsel actress.

It's possible or he's too engrossed in female fans while leaving his home unattended
Re: Osas Ajibade Breaks Silence On 'Split' With Gbenro Ajibade by meobizy(f): 11:33am On Nov 06, 2018
1. She cheated on him, most likely repeatedly because akatas have no respect.

2. She went back to her sugar daddy chasing-habits. I’m sure he was aware of it before their union. It was the going back as a married woman-part which did him in.

Pick one of the two.
Re: Osas Ajibade Breaks Silence On 'Split' With Gbenro Ajibade by blackboy2star(m): 11:33am On Nov 06, 2018
Buhari sabi book pass you cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy i understand your joke though grin

enemyofprogress:
I am happy it ended like this. I ate marriage.
Re: Osas Ajibade Breaks Silence On 'Split' With Gbenro Ajibade by victorian(f): 11:35am On Nov 06, 2018
Mace0lane:

Very foolish comment if a wife or husband can not beg each they should rather come beg you ba ? For your house you are born perfect.

Can't you express yourself without insults?

Anyways I don't have Your time. Goodbye

Re: Osas Ajibade Breaks Silence On 'Split' With Gbenro Ajibade by jaxxy(m): 11:36am On Nov 06, 2018
victorian:

Do you know I was shocked when I saw online he was getting married. And I watched their wedding clip online. Immediately I saw the way Gbenro was dancing, I knew this guy is not ready to stay married and he does not have a clue what marriage is all about. He got hitched at a very young mind. Not age o but mind.

And that's what we see nw.

She shouldn't have allowed lust push her into marriage thinking its real.

When two people are lustful of each other and can't get your hands off one another. Bleep yourselves very well for months, as long as it takes until it wears off and then go back living your normal lives..
But if one makes mistake and follow lust into marriage? Hmmm na wahala o

Ure very correct. When i saw it I was like haba there are more mature guys out there bt I think this guy is good at playing the game with the ladies and osas just caught up.

What really is he offering her besides acting like a player or ladies man? Lol
Re: Osas Ajibade Breaks Silence On 'Split' With Gbenro Ajibade by byinks(f): 11:36am On Nov 06, 2018
Poor girl

Re: Osas Ajibade Breaks Silence On 'Split' With Gbenro Ajibade by victorian(f): 11:40am On Nov 06, 2018
jaxxy:

Ure very correct. When i saw it I was like haba there are more mature guys out there bt I think this guy is good at playing the game with the ladies and osas just caught up.

What really is he offering her besides acting like a player or ladies man? Lol

So true as well. She got carried away by his playboy carefree charms , then passion followed with good mind blowing sex.

The hot sex, gagging , groping, breathing so fast and fucking furiously and all cheesy has faded off and ended.. Lol..
the real deal is now in their faces, which they can't seem to handle. So it's best to divorce.

Smiles people should learn to separate lust from love.

1 Like

Re: Osas Ajibade Breaks Silence On 'Split' With Gbenro Ajibade by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 06, 2018
victorian:

It's possible or he's too engrossed in female fans while leaving his home unattended
She is older than the guy and people initially accused him of marrying her for green card.
Re: Osas Ajibade Breaks Silence On 'Split' With Gbenro Ajibade by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 06, 2018
neroflo:
i wish banky and adesua marriage will crash too tongue tongue tongue

damn i hate rich people angry angry angry angry angry angry
you hate rich ppl? you must be an agent of poverty then.
Re: Osas Ajibade Breaks Silence On 'Split' With Gbenro Ajibade by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 06, 2018
Colourich:
She is older than the guy and people initially accused him of marrying her for green card.
She is not aunty, she is just 28, Gbenro is 32 or 33.
Re: Osas Ajibade Breaks Silence On 'Split' With Gbenro Ajibade by taiwolomo1: 11:50am On Nov 06, 2018
victorian:
Why would you beg or force your husband to stay with you.

Don't try such. It will still end in disaster last last.. Just like postponing the evil day.

Well I simply feel both of them are not matured to handle marriage. Marriage takes a lot of sacrifices and understanding from both partners.
lol....but wait o...hope u are married too
Re: Osas Ajibade Breaks Silence On 'Split' With Gbenro Ajibade by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 06, 2018
Lordofthewest:
Poverty has seriously dealt with this one...get well soon
i also think he doesn't have hope of breaking through from poverty anytime soon. May God heal him.
Re: Osas Ajibade Breaks Silence On 'Split' With Gbenro Ajibade by tochieee: 11:52am On Nov 06, 2018
[U are a fool. quote author=neroflo post=72726299]i wish banky and adesua marriage will crash too tongue tongue tongue

[/quote]
Re: Osas Ajibade Breaks Silence On 'Split' With Gbenro Ajibade by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:52am On Nov 06, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
... Thank you very much for pointing this out. The funny thing is that most of all this people believe that saying a simple sorry will diminish them. They talk about sacrifice as if it a huge thing but no,like you said,I'm sorry is one of the biggest sacrifice in marriage.

The biggest, if you check the marriage now, e be say na just small thing turn big issue
Re: Osas Ajibade Breaks Silence On 'Split' With Gbenro Ajibade by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 06, 2018
neroflo:

Poor, dirty black, foolish and ugly ...

2 Likes

Re: Osas Ajibade Breaks Silence On 'Split' With Gbenro Ajibade by movetoca: 12:37pm On Nov 06, 2018
neroflo:

Please kneel down and ask God for forgiveness. You can't attract what you hate.
Re: Osas Ajibade Breaks Silence On 'Split' With Gbenro Ajibade by mgtow: 12:43pm On Nov 06, 2018
You people, esp ladies, saying that the guy cheated are funny. I'm pretty sure the guy was insecure cos this girl dey follow sugar daddies right before they got married. And as they say, old habits die hard. When they gave birth to their first child, wasn't it one of her sugar daddies that bought a ride for the few months old baby. You can only cheat on a man for so long before you have destroyed his ego completely. How much does Gbenro have to live up to or furnish Osas's lifestyle? But of course, it's easier to blame the guy after all the lady is cute and innocent looking. Sometimes it's better to walk away with your head held high and your dignity intact.

You are all mad.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osas Ajibade Breaks Silence On 'Split' With Gbenro Ajibade by victorian(f): 12:55pm On Nov 06, 2018
Colourich:

You see?

People! People! People! They won't leave celebs to enjoy their marriage, always trying to insinuate one thing or the other.

But even if assuming is the truth. Let's assume o

Isn't she pretty and sassy enough for any man to marry? With or without green card. The green card sef na icing on the cake.
Alot of girls and guys dating people abroad is because they hope to live a better life abroad and change citizenship. So what crime has Gbenro committed if he wants such in his life too.

Nigeirans will never mind their business, all putting wrong thoughts in one's mind.

Very bad sad
Re: Osas Ajibade Breaks Silence On 'Split' With Gbenro Ajibade by victorian(f): 12:57pm On Nov 06, 2018
taiwolomo1:
lol....but wait o...hope u are married too

Why do u ask? cool
Re: Osas Ajibade Breaks Silence On 'Split' With Gbenro Ajibade by sweetilicious(f): 1:19pm On Nov 06, 2018
neroflo:

Why are you a bitter person?
Re: Osas Ajibade Breaks Silence On 'Split' With Gbenro Ajibade by Allaboutkatiee(f): 1:39pm On Nov 06, 2018
neroflo:

Hater
How would you become rich then undecided
Re: Osas Ajibade Breaks Silence On 'Split' With Gbenro Ajibade by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 06, 2018
It’s sad when ego gets in the way of love
Re: Osas Ajibade Breaks Silence On 'Split' With Gbenro Ajibade by Achorise: 2:10pm On Nov 06, 2018
Men are wise,begging or chasing them does not make anyone unwise.
Ask your parents how they were able to maintain their marriage till date.
Yet,our fathers know that our mothers were the best.
Re: Osas Ajibade Breaks Silence On 'Split' With Gbenro Ajibade by chriskosherbal(m): 2:11pm On Nov 06, 2018
victorian:

Do you know I was shocked when I saw online he was getting married. And I watched their wedding clip online. Immediately I saw the way Gbenro was dancing, I knew this guy is not ready to stay married and he does not have a clue what marriage is all about. He got hitched at a very young mind. Not age o but mind.

And that's what we see nw.

She shouldn't have allowed lust push her into marriage thinking its real.

When two people are lustful of each other and can't get your hands off one another. Bleep yourselves very well for months, as long as it takes until it wears off and then go back living your normal lives..
But if one makes mistake and follow lust into marriage? Hmmm na wahala o
you are very correct no doubt but am going to stick to the last paragraph, don't start what you can't finish, advising two individuals who have lust over each other to bleep themselves for months and you think will just wear off I laugh do you know how powerful sex is I mean real good sex that a woman will leave her husband and run after a man who is kingkon in sex..

If you think sex or the memory it's create after easily wear off and we are still faced with situations were even after these women marry their so called "mature & money full husband " but sneak to have sex with their ex" who does it like there is no tomorrow.

Even if it will wear off as you claim not on both sides at the same time reason why you hear of the "phrase he dumped me" the truth is one was not actually tired of the sex. I have had similar encounters with so many ladies with all humility which I don't feel like sharing here...I still maintain no matter how lust might have taken over you Hmmm don't start what you cannot finish.

And this mostly affect women cos their emotional beings ...Damilola, osas and many ladies as well as many more to come are just victim of this..I repeat don't start what you can't finish, it may be hard but turn a blind eye to it..
Re: Osas Ajibade Breaks Silence On 'Split' With Gbenro Ajibade by oluakin08: 3:23pm On Nov 06, 2018
game over
Re: Osas Ajibade Breaks Silence On 'Split' With Gbenro Ajibade by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 06, 2018
Separation is one of the hardest thing but sometimes it is the best thing that can happen to one. It builds you, makes you stronger. If this is right, you will look back in years to come and thank God you did. Failure is the opportunity to start again, this time more intelligently.
Marriage should be treated as a business. Now many will think otherwise. No, the purpose of business is to meet the needs of others, it is to serve others. Money is only a consequence of serving others. The more service you provide, the money you have. People who enter relationships with the business mindset enjoy their relationship best. Treat your partner like a customer you don’t want to offend or loose, you will enjoy your relationship. It’s sad these days people enter relationship with the wrong mindset and motive.
Re: Osas Ajibade Breaks Silence On 'Split' With Gbenro Ajibade by victorian(f): 3:38pm On Nov 06, 2018
chriskosherbal:
you are very correct no doubt but am going to stick to the last paragraph, don't start what you can't finish, advising two individuals who have lust over each other to bleep themselves for months and you think will just wear off I laugh do you know how powerful sex is I mean real good sex that a woman will leave her husband and run after a man who is kingkon in sex..

If you think sex or the memory it's create after easily wear off and we are still faced with situations were even after these women marry their so called "mature & money full husband " but sneak to have sex with their ex" who does it like there is no tomorrow.

Even if it will wear off as you claim not on both sides at the same time reason why you hear of the "phrase he dumped me" the truth is one was not actually tired of the sex. I have had similar encounters with so many ladies with all humility which I don't feel like sharing here...I still maintain no matter how lust might have taken over you Hmmm don't start what you cannot finish.

And this mostly affect women cos their emotional beings ...Damilola, osas and many ladies as well as many more to come are just victim of this..I repeat don't start what you can't finish, it may be hard but turn a blind eye to it..

Well for me, it easily wears off, no matter how good he is in bed or how big his dick is. I don't allow myself get addicted. I never allow myself to and if I realise am beginning to feel addicted, I cut off afterwards.

I know some people can't stop themselves but me I can. And it has never been an issue for me. Everything is of the mind and having a clear view of what the repercussion will be if one persist even after marriage.
Mirroring the consequences alone immediately brings me back to reality.

Cos if one strongly attracted to the other and u both work in the same place, it's hard to just ignore and not start something. It's a like torture especially when the feeling is mutual.

One should be able to control one's passion and emotions, cos if u can't? Disaster lies ahead. It's inevitable.
Re: Osas Ajibade Breaks Silence On 'Split' With Gbenro Ajibade by jafol(m): 3:39pm On Nov 06, 2018
I keep telling my yoruba brothers marry someone that is incline with your culture, that is humble, respectful, and has morals. Marry a yoruba girl that knows your culture, or a woman that loves your yoruba culture or better yet white woman that adores ur culture. They keep marrying all these benin n igbo girls that have inferiority xomplex, does not have respect for ur culture or even theirs, not humble, they just want to marry yoruba because they see it as a ticket to show off or belong to civilization. They should be avoided
Re: Osas Ajibade Breaks Silence On 'Split' With Gbenro Ajibade by Amaechi5(m): 3:34pm On Nov 07, 2018
Okay we don hear.

Download and play the best Football Manager for mobile through here https://zpykiostech.com/football-manager-2019-mobile/
Re: Osas Ajibade Breaks Silence On 'Split' With Gbenro Ajibade by taiwolomo1: 8:36pm On Nov 07, 2018
victorian:

Why do u ask? cool
as u de talk about sacrifices noni! Like say u de the system.. grin
Re: Osas Ajibade Breaks Silence On 'Split' With Gbenro Ajibade by victorian(f): 9:14pm On Nov 07, 2018
taiwolomo1:
as u de talk about sacrifices noni! Like say u de the system.. grin

cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Gele Santa" - Eniola Badmus Poses With Chickens To Celebrate Xmas / BBNaija: Tboss Attends Church With Kemen, Preaches Forgiveness (Photo) / BBNaija's Ozo Meets With Sunday Dare, The Sports Minister (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.