Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,177 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

FG Feeds Pupils With 6m Eggs, 594 Cows Weekly – Official - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Feeds Pupils With 6m Eggs, 594 Cows Weekly – Official (14208 Views)

Whistleblowing: Sagay Says FG Recovered ₦594.09 Billion, 791 Cases In 3 Years / FG Feeds Pupils With 594 Cattle, 138,000 Chickens, 6.8m Eggs Weekly – Osinbajo / Federal Govt Feeds Pupils With 594 Cattle, 138,000 Chickens Weekly – VP Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Feeds Pupils With 6m Eggs, 594 Cows Weekly – Official by CoolAmbience(m): 11:29am On Nov 06, 2018
ManirBK:
There should be a law that allows political office holders and civil servant's children attend public schools in Nigeria so that they can as well enjoy this jellof

They do attend. It is a choice.

I schooled with many of their children....Sule Lamido's, Jeremiah Useni's, Abdulsalam Abubakar's, Barnabas Germade's etc.
Re: FG Feeds Pupils With 6m Eggs, 594 Cows Weekly – Official by CoolAmbience(m): 11:30am On Nov 06, 2018
ManirBK:
My only concern, I hope those aren't the stolen cows the fulani herders are looking for! lol

You well so?

1 Like

Re: FG Feeds Pupils With 6m Eggs, 594 Cows Weekly – Official by Yopcity: 11:31am On Nov 06, 2018
ManirBK:
Still wailers will complain, but will never appreciate.
That is Buhari for you.
I saw one ungrateful nigard called in 'concoction'. Why PDP prevoius administrations never did somethung close to that?

Something is wrong with ur head, have u verified the claim ? 594 cows weekly ? are they feeding the pupils in nigeria or in Niger republic ? That's how lair Mohamed claimed they've created 200 million jobs and dumb-heads like u agreed. This govt. is well known for citing incredible figures, the other day they said buhari won the apc primaries with 14 million votes!

1 Like

Re: FG Feeds Pupils With 6m Eggs, 594 Cows Weekly – Official by ManirBK: 11:33am On Nov 06, 2018
Yopcity:

Something is wrong with ur head, have u verified the claim ? 594 cows weekly ? are they feeding the pupils in nigeria or in Niger republic ? That's how lair Mohamed claimed they've created 200 million jobs and dumb-heads like u agreed. This govt. is well known for citing incredible figures, the other day they said buhari won the apc primaries with 14 million votes!
na lie, na lie, that is why some of you are lacking behind. Have you taking time to go round the schools to confirm, or take up teaching job through Npower to know the number in your school alone. Do you know that it is one egg per day for pupils, then take a statistic of the states where the programme is currently ongoing, there are states with more 20 primary schools.
Re: FG Feeds Pupils With 6m Eggs, 594 Cows Weekly – Official by tiredoflife(m): 11:39am On Nov 06, 2018
Each child eats an egg a day
Is this right health wise
These kids will face health issues as they grow

1 Like

Re: FG Feeds Pupils With 6m Eggs, 594 Cows Weekly – Official by Yopcity: 11:40am On Nov 06, 2018
GSA01:
9 million children are currently being fed under the programme in 26 states as a way of encouraging schools enrolment AND that the programme had created a value chain in the agricultural sector and had also led to the employment of Nigerians thereby creating a market for agriculture.

Presently, each child eats at least an egg in a day, adding up to 6.8 million eggs being consumed weekly by children under the programme in just 26 states. the programme is helping the agricultural sector to grow.

Thunder shut that ur mouth ! the govt. is feeding pupils with 594 cows weekly but they can't afford to pay workers 30 k minimum wage monthly ? Is it brains u have in ur head or kunu ?

1 Like

Re: FG Feeds Pupils With 6m Eggs, 594 Cows Weekly – Official by berbs: 11:41am On Nov 06, 2018
angry angry angry angry angry
Re: FG Feeds Pupils With 6m Eggs, 594 Cows Weekly – Official by ManirBK: 11:42am On Nov 06, 2018
Bukasint:
Is this true? And pls who can attest to this being true? 26states and pls no which states are they?
the school feeding program is a pilot scheme for selected states and schools. It won't be a surprise not to find some states or schools not benefiting. Thanks
Re: FG Feeds Pupils With 6m Eggs, 594 Cows Weekly – Official by ikorodureporta: 11:43am On Nov 06, 2018
No b d same topic I create around 8am?
Re: FG Feeds Pupils With 6m Eggs, 594 Cows Weekly – Official by Yopcity: 11:46am On Nov 06, 2018
ManirBK:
na lie, na lie, that is why some of you are lacking behind. Have you taking time to go round the schools to confirm, or take up teaching job through Npower to know the number in your school alone. Do you know that it is one egg per day for pupils, then take a statistic of the states where the programme is currently ongoing, there are states with more 20 primary schools.

Mr patfinder, i challenge u here now to just give me only 2 schools in each of the six geo-political zones where the feeding program is going on. If I confirm from those school autorities, i will lead the campaign for buhari henceforth !

1 Like

Re: FG Feeds Pupils With 6m Eggs, 594 Cows Weekly – Official by ManirBK: 11:47am On Nov 06, 2018
OLAMIDESMOJ:
thank you babaBuhari u have tried please pack ur load lets test another person if Atiku cant do better we wil call you back Thanks for your cooperation
This your proverb can kill pesin wallahi.LOL
Re: FG Feeds Pupils With 6m Eggs, 594 Cows Weekly – Official by tonquendo4u(m): 11:47am On Nov 06, 2018
Abeg in which schools?

1 Like

Re: FG Feeds Pupils With 6m Eggs, 594 Cows Weekly – Official by bigstan11787(m): 11:50am On Nov 06, 2018
Mtchew....i jus wish people wil umderstand dt dis government is a government of d media,by d media and for d media, most of wah dy cleam dy re doin dosent hapen in reaity... Beside, wil feeding sch pupis take away poverty...u dont give fish, teach how to fish

1 Like

Re: FG Feeds Pupils With 6m Eggs, 594 Cows Weekly – Official by Erastuslove: 11:55am On Nov 06, 2018
GOFRONT:
594 cows per week..... Yet cows keep roaming our streets in multitude
ahhahahahaha hope the 150 cows not involved?
Re: FG Feeds Pupils With 6m Eggs, 594 Cows Weekly – Official by poiZon: 11:58am On Nov 06, 2018
if what the woman said is true then the looting n uncommon diversion going on in this regime is mind blowing.
Re: FG Feeds Pupils With 6m Eggs, 594 Cows Weekly – Official by revolt(m): 11:58am On Nov 06, 2018
ManirBK:
That is Buhari for you.
I saw one ungrateful nigard called in 'concoction'. Why PDP prevoius administrations never did somethung close to that?
oga is it that apc turns you ppl to dullard.do you not know it's stupid were looking for money to run the country but spending all these monies in feeding children . Don't forget this is borrowed funds and loans. Madness. As for the mods.. they've shown relentlessly they are pro apc. Once they notice youre opposition and drop valid points they ban you for stupid reasons. We will soon leave nl for them. Most intellectuals of 2008 09 10 11 have left already . No worry.
Re: FG Feeds Pupils With 6m Eggs, 594 Cows Weekly – Official by Blacknight28: 11:59am On Nov 06, 2018
This is the greatest lie in the history of Nigeria, how can Federal govt claim to feed sch pupils with 9milion eggs and over 500 cows weekly and the effect of such figure is not felt economically across the national? Where are the pupils been fed? Why then the govt sch pupils around my area malnourished? This are questions we need to ask.
Re: FG Feeds Pupils With 6m Eggs, 594 Cows Weekly – Official by jamesbridget13(f): 12:01pm On Nov 06, 2018
We are expecting you guys in Rivers. Our school has filled the forms about two weeks ago

1 Like

Re: FG Feeds Pupils With 6m Eggs, 594 Cows Weekly – Official by ManirBK: 12:03pm On Nov 06, 2018
Yopcity:

Mr patfinder, i challenge u here now to just give me only 2 schools in each of the six geo-political zones where the feeding program is going on. If I confirm from those school autorities, i will lead the campaign for buhari henceforth !
the link may be helpful but other states are yet to join https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2018/05/24/fg-now-feeds-over-8-2m-pupils-in-24-states-2/
Re: FG Feeds Pupils With 6m Eggs, 594 Cows Weekly – Official by gamaliel9: 12:08pm On Nov 06, 2018
I live between two states Anambra and Enugu States...there are about six public primary schools there...non has enjoyed this since this fraudulent

APC came to power and the two States are signed...500cows hian

If you know the two Garikis in Ugwuoba and Amansea communities in Enugu and Anambra States, you will understand the weight of this lie by the government

1 Like

Re: FG Feeds Pupils With 6m Eggs, 594 Cows Weekly – Official by pawesome(m): 12:09pm On Nov 06, 2018
I don die....

I am dead....

I am deaded
Re: FG Feeds Pupils With 6m Eggs, 594 Cows Weekly – Official by maziejefe77: 12:10pm On Nov 06, 2018
Weekend was so good and glorious, winning is our right , call or whatsapp to confirm .

Re: FG Feeds Pupils With 6m Eggs, 594 Cows Weekly – Official by pawesome(m): 12:11pm On Nov 06, 2018
Yopcity:

bros,you want to kill him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Feeds Pupils With 6m Eggs, 594 Cows Weekly – Official by chicsdbabe: 12:13pm On Nov 06, 2018
correct lies, government of 26 States. what about the rest? are they no longer part of Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: FG Feeds Pupils With 6m Eggs, 594 Cows Weekly – Official by hush15: 12:13pm On Nov 06, 2018
ManirBK:
That is Buhari for you.

Yes o. Most of these cows belong to Buhari and his herdsmen fanily. Thats why the kill human beings

1 Like

Re: FG Feeds Pupils With 6m Eggs, 594 Cows Weekly – Official by Herolly(m): 12:15pm On Nov 06, 2018
This government is full of liars..
When did they start the feeding and how many states do they feed?
They don't feed anyone in my state ooo grin

1 Like

Re: FG Feeds Pupils With 6m Eggs, 594 Cows Weekly – Official by stifej: 12:25pm On Nov 06, 2018
Yopcity:

Baba, I serve in Community Primary School, Ahani-Achi, Oji River Local Government Area, Enugu state, the program is real

1 Like

Re: FG Feeds Pupils With 6m Eggs, 594 Cows Weekly – Official by SirIconR(m): 12:42pm On Nov 06, 2018
this woman can lie.....

1 Like

Re: FG Feeds Pupils With 6m Eggs, 594 Cows Weekly – Official by Ikpongiton: 12:48pm On Nov 06, 2018
please,has anybody witness any where this program is happening in his neighbourhood ?

1 Like

Re: FG Feeds Pupils With 6m Eggs, 594 Cows Weekly – Official by blesoh(f): 12:50pm On Nov 06, 2018
tiredoflife:
Each child eats an egg a day
Is this right health wise
These kids will face health issues as they grow
It's once a week
Re: FG Feeds Pupils With 6m Eggs, 594 Cows Weekly – Official by Felixv: 1:02pm On Nov 06, 2018
VISTIN:
There's trouble in our national treasury.

By the time they do this for years, poverty would have been raised to power 30.

Kontinu

Maybe you need to ask your senators why the deem it fit to budget 150bn naira for themselves.

That is the real strain on the treasury.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Saraki Fires Back At Tinubu Over Budget Padding Allegation / GICN: Tinubu Implemented Toxic Economic Policies Within 2 Months — Group / The Freedom Of Information (FOI) Act 2011: Download PDF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.