Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,234 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

FG Feeds Pupils With 6m Eggs, 594 Cows Weekly – Official - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Feeds Pupils With 6m Eggs, 594 Cows Weekly – Official (14221 Views)

Whistleblowing: Sagay Says FG Recovered ₦594.09 Billion, 791 Cases In 3 Years / FG Feeds Pupils With 594 Cattle, 138,000 Chickens, 6.8m Eggs Weekly – Osinbajo / Federal Govt Feeds Pupils With 594 Cattle, 138,000 Chickens Weekly – VP Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Feeds Pupils With 6m Eggs, 594 Cows Weekly – Official by Ikpongiton: 1:07pm On Nov 06, 2018
CoolAmbience:

Keep quiet!

Do you know how much other countries spend on social security for their citizens?

Don't you think that having these funds tied to meaningful ventures like this help to freeze-out loose monies from corrupt officials?

Government's commitment should be much more than a handful for them to be both responsible and responsive. This was the bane of the PDP.

just shut up or show us evidence,as it is happening in your neighbourhood
Re: FG Feeds Pupils With 6m Eggs, 594 Cows Weekly – Official by eyinjuege: 1:08pm On Nov 06, 2018
Nice initiative.
However, I'm still waiting for the day Nigerians will get angry enough to demand good schools, good roads, steady supply of electricity, good transport, and working hospitals.
It is a right.
Why allow these politicians steal for their 10 generations to come? It is our common wealth.
Re: FG Feeds Pupils With 6m Eggs, 594 Cows Weekly – Official by Bizibi(m): 1:14pm On Nov 06, 2018
Waste,waste,waste

1 Like

Re: FG Feeds Pupils With 6m Eggs, 594 Cows Weekly – Official by chival(f): 1:21pm On Nov 06, 2018
Pekele007:
grin I believe this is a huge joke sha. Where and when were this cow killed and served?

I'm yet to see any school where foods are served to students. Maybe the school managements cornered the money.

Anyway, Buhari has tried his best. Atiku should take over.

Alas! The first person on this thread to make sense. No smart person will believe this.

1 Like

Re: FG Feeds Pupils With 6m Eggs, 594 Cows Weekly – Official by jojothaiv(m): 1:26pm On Nov 06, 2018
Let's clap for the FG..
They are really trying..
grin grin
Re: FG Feeds Pupils With 6m Eggs, 594 Cows Weekly – Official by LANDLORD72: 1:43pm On Nov 06, 2018
ManirBK:
If they stop the program now you will say another thing again.ZOMBIE

Let them give us the list of schools so we can verify because i known there is nothing like feeding school children in Edo state and Delta state.Vote Atiku and send lifeless to daura

1 Like

Re: FG Feeds Pupils With 6m Eggs, 594 Cows Weekly – Official by mechanics(m): 1:47pm On Nov 06, 2018
hmmmmm, I hope the food gets directly to them.
Re: FG Feeds Pupils With 6m Eggs, 594 Cows Weekly – Official by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 06, 2018
ManirBK:
Still wailers will complain, but will never appreciate.
That is Buhari for you.
I saw one ungrateful nigard called in 'concoction'. Why PDP prevoius administrations never did somethung close to that?

That amounts to an average of 15 Billion naira anually for only egg and cow. By the time u add every other food they allegedly eat, It rises to 30 Billion naira per year. Dont u see the amount of waste going on?

Imagine what 30 Billion naira would do annually if invested in the power sector
Re: FG Feeds Pupils With 6m Eggs, 594 Cows Weekly – Official by AerialMapper: 2:10pm On Nov 06, 2018
Re: FG Feeds Pupils With 6m Eggs, 594 Cows Weekly – Official by CoolAmbience(m): 2:36pm On Nov 06, 2018
Ikpongiton:
just shut up or show us evidence,as it is happening in your neighbourhood

Evidence of what exactly? U well so?

Evidence that I went to the same school with rich kids?....very childish!

I got nothing to prove to you. You are liberty to take it or leave it.
Re: FG Feeds Pupils With 6m Eggs, 594 Cows Weekly – Official by BalogunIdowu(m): 2:42pm On Nov 06, 2018
Which schools are these done?
Re: FG Feeds Pupils With 6m Eggs, 594 Cows Weekly – Official by Sadiqali24(m): 2:49pm On Nov 06, 2018
like what someone above me said, "Buhari have tried Atiku should take over"
Re: FG Feeds Pupils With 6m Eggs, 594 Cows Weekly – Official by Kiriakorode321(m): 2:57pm On Nov 06, 2018
Please permit me to tell you that the feeding program of the Federal government is lopsided and as such has partial impact on the citizens of Nigeria.
Re: FG Feeds Pupils With 6m Eggs, 594 Cows Weekly – Official by aumeehn: 3:09pm On Nov 06, 2018
ManirBK:
You may be right, because some locations in the country didn't fully start the programme.
But in the north east, almost all the states are running the programme.
Not a single school in Adamawa or Taraba feed students if you know any school in these two states that feeds pupils pls name them, i dont know about Borno Gombe and Yobe, Next time post something you are sure of! Nothing dey happen for Taraba and Adamawa
Re: FG Feeds Pupils With 6m Eggs, 594 Cows Weekly – Official by Bimpe29: 3:26pm On Nov 06, 2018
I am not seeing the sense in this school feeding program. This is a country where education is still not generally accessible, affordable and acceptable. Teachers are being owed salaries, pupils are sitting on the floor and under the tree.
Re: FG Feeds Pupils With 6m Eggs, 594 Cows Weekly – Official by bantudra: 3:26pm On Nov 06, 2018
wolverine1987:
594 cows every week?? and cows still exist in Nigeria? ? please where is the country that this is happening I want to relocate to the country when I wake up from this dream

thats realy crazy amounts of cows....chai....nigerias population is realy hugh....

if we dont produce faster then,oooohhh my.... undecided undecided

managin a nation is not easy oooo....

and we are not even as many as americans sef....imagine what americans consume weekly.... undecided undecided
Re: FG Feeds Pupils With 6m Eggs, 594 Cows Weekly – Official by klimkid: 3:28pm On Nov 06, 2018
Firefire:

Fraudulent program.
Fraudulent how? The program is real and genuine.
Re: FG Feeds Pupils With 6m Eggs, 594 Cows Weekly – Official by HomeOfMe(f): 3:49pm On Nov 06, 2018
Re: FG Feeds Pupils With 6m Eggs, 594 Cows Weekly – Official by Ayemileto(m): 4:54pm On Nov 06, 2018
GSA01:
9 million children are currently being fed under the programme in 26 states as a way of encouraging schools enrolment AND that the programme had created a value chain in the agricultural sector and had also led to the employment of Nigerians thereby creating a market for agriculture.

Presently, each child eats at least an egg in a day, adding up to 6.8 million eggs being consumed weekly by children under the programme in just 26 states. the programme is helping the agricultural sector to grow.

AS in. 9 million children eating one egg daily will give us 6.8million consumed eggs weekly.

I'm still yet to understand the mathematics used in calculating that.
Re: FG Feeds Pupils With 6m Eggs, 594 Cows Weekly – Official by alwayskak: 5:30pm On Nov 06, 2018
ManirBK:
There should be a law that allows political office holders and civil servant's children attend public schools in Nigeria so that they can as well enjoy this jellof

scam was my own saying too, until a friend of my who serve in Zamfara confirm it was true. The guy explain how he use to eat and still take some to his logde. So naa true, no be lie
Re: FG Feeds Pupils With 6m Eggs, 594 Cows Weekly – Official by Grayxme: 5:43pm On Nov 06, 2018
The FG's Home grown school feeding programming is highly commendable as this also is a source of income to the food vendors

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Galadima Abba Itas Resigns, Dumps Party In Protest For Wike / Fubara: Court Dissolves Parallel PDP Exco In Rivers / Fresh N10bn NHIS Scam: Buhari Presidency Stinks, Has No Honour Left- PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.