Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,855 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

"All Roads In Ondo State Must Be In Good Condition, Federal Or State" - Aketi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "All Roads In Ondo State Must Be In Good Condition, Federal Or State" - Aketi (228 Views)

10 Statutory Delegates From Each State Must Sign Presidential Forms - APC / If The Federal Or State Government Extends The Lock Down, What Are Your Plans? / Okorocha: I Don't Know If Rainfall In Imo Is Acidic, It Has Destroyed All Roads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"All Roads In Ondo State Must Be In Good Condition, Federal Or State" - Aketi by Nobody: 10:39am On Nov 06, 2018
Whether It's Federal Or State -All Roads In Ondo State Must Be In Good Condition !

Work has started on the failed portion of the ever busy Akure - Owo expressway in Owode community. Governor Oluwarotimi Akeredolu, SAN, had directed that immediate work should commence on the road to put an end to the hardship motorists and commuters plying the road go through on daily basis.

The Governor while speaking during an inspection tour on the road said the move was imperative due to the importance of the road being the only route that connects the South West to the Northern and Southern parts of the country .

Akeredolu stressed that the state government had to work on the failed portion despite been told by Federal Road Maintenance Agency (FERMA) that the state will not be reimbursed .

He said he had to direct that immediate work should be carried out on the road after FERMA said its intervention on the road could only come after eight weeks.

The Director in - charge of direct labour in the State ministry of works and infrastructure, Stephen Akinbode said two failed portions have been identified on the ever busy highway from the Owode end after the Akure airport to Eleyowo area . He said the job will be completed within the next two weeks.

It will be recalled that the Governor had similarly ordered immediate intervention on the failed portion of the Owo /Ikare expressway few weeks ago. The road has since received attention while rehabilitation work has reached an appreciable level.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "All Roads In Ondo State Must Be In Good Condition, Federal Or State" - Aketi by WinningEleven(m): 10:43am On Nov 06, 2018
Don't believe what this man says. He's a confused bigot.
Akure and ondo state dwellers will understand. The man has done nothing

1 Like

Re: "All Roads In Ondo State Must Be In Good Condition, Federal Or State" - Aketi by WinningEleven(m): 10:43am On Nov 06, 2018
Where lalasticalala day self
Re: "All Roads In Ondo State Must Be In Good Condition, Federal Or State" - Aketi by Sanromeo(m): 10:56am On Nov 06, 2018
WinningEleven:
Don't believe what this man says. He's a confused bigot.
Akure and ondo state dwellers will understand. The man has done nothing
Mr man, I live in Ondo State and i have no absolute idea of what you're talking about. If you live in Ondo State, then you will know Aketi is a man of his words. I can remember vividly, that last week he ordered the immediate repairs of Owo-Ikare road, and i can categorically put it to you that work has begun on the road. Sometimes Last month, Governor Akeredolu promised to pay workers their leave bonus, even though many didn't believe him, HE HAS PAID. So what are you talking about sir?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "All Roads In Ondo State Must Be In Good Condition, Federal Or State" - Aketi by Kewtt: 11:01am On Nov 06, 2018
Akure itaogbolu road nko? I don't believe him..he seems nepotistic..why is he doing roads linking only his hometown of Owo?

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Endorses N30,000 New Minimum Wage / Destiny Helper Vs Dream Killer / ALAGHODARO 2018! Join The LIVE Thanksgiving Service Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.