Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,428 members, 7,815,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Saraki, Ekweremadu On A Condolence Visit To Tony Anenih's Family - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki, Ekweremadu On A Condolence Visit To Tony Anenih's Family (17426 Views)

Pdp Governors Pay Condolence Visit To Late Tony Anenih's Family In Abuja(photos) / Patrick Obahiagbon Condolence Message To Tony Anenih's Family Goes Viral / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Death Of Tony Anenih (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki, Ekweremadu On A Condolence Visit To Tony Anenih's Family by monkautos(m): 1:18pm On Nov 06, 2018
iamJ:
Saraki is no longer talking left and right

Some fools made him to believe that he was bigger than he was

Thief has been humbled
Oga are you OK.. It was Oshiomhole that was making saraki to talk. Now that the midget is about to be booted out he has suddenly become mute.. Saraki does not have any other thing to say..
Re: Saraki, Ekweremadu On A Condolence Visit To Tony Anenih's Family by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 06, 2018
GudluckIBB:
You all Politicians should learn from Anenih's death that no matter how much power and wealth you may have today,The very day Mr death will come knocking at your door,you are taking nonthing along

Anenih was a former Workd minister
Anenih was a former BOT Chairman of PDP
Anenih was the former SDP Chairman
Anenih Manipulated election results and gave people who didn't even contest elections victory

Anenih should have nothing less than 20 billion naira before his demise but today they all Vanity

cc
saraki
buhari
Tinubu
Ekweremadu
Okorocha
and many others should learn from Anenihs death and be kind to the people they were elected to serve

The theory of vanity is stupid.

Life is not about taking anything along, it is about getting the experiences to exit the gameboard, wealth and acquisitions help the next generation in the family focus on other important things of life and not survival.

The most important thing is knowing when to stop acquiring. Everyone is supposed to have a budget of how much it will cost them to live a 120 years lifetime and the investment that can generate the returns to live an harmonious life, but the danger is getting addicted to the cycles of acquisitions.

But wealth itself is not vanity, everyone needs to have a trophy he can pride him/herself as tokens when viewed outside the construct of the matrix by the those who are watching us play from the outside of the hologram.

Make your HigherSelf proud.

If I was not rich here, what is the point suffering when I know what I am and have seen where I came from ? The only that matters to me is material wealth, beautiful wife and side-chic, more enjoyments till I am ready to exit.

Poverty is a curse, who ever is smart enough is supposed to acquire trophies, but knowing how to detach self from wealth and living as it is not yours is the goal.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki, Ekweremadu On A Condolence Visit To Tony Anenih's Family by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 06, 2018
GudluckIBB:
You all Politicians should learn from Anenih's death that no matter how much power and wealth you may have today,The very day Mr death will come knocking at your door,you are taking nonthing along

Anenih Manipulated election results and gave people who didn't even contest elections victory

Anenih should have nothing less than 20 billion naira before his demise but today they all Vanity

cc
saraki
buhari
Tinubu
Ekweremadu
Okorocha
and many others should learn from Anenihs death and be kind to the people they were elected to serve

they wont learn.
Re: Saraki, Ekweremadu On A Condolence Visit To Tony Anenih's Family by kenodrill: 1:25pm On Nov 06, 2018
The contenders of her nations(youth) destiny...
Re: Saraki, Ekweremadu On A Condolence Visit To Tony Anenih's Family by Hotfreezer: 1:29pm On Nov 06, 2018
GudluckIBB:

cc
saraki
buhari
Tinubu
Ekweremadu
Okorocha

Ipob pig, you conveniently forgot to add GEJ, IBB, Atiku, SARAKI, Wike, Orji and other idiots to your list.

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Ekweremadu On A Condolence Visit To Tony Anenih's Family by Omoboricash(m): 1:36pm On Nov 06, 2018
SweetJoystick:
I wish say na Buhari family them dey visit like this.
Wish others what u wish your self.
If you point a finger to you fellow human, four point back at you
Re: Saraki, Ekweremadu On A Condolence Visit To Tony Anenih's Family by Omoboricash(m): 1:38pm On Nov 06, 2018
QuitNotice:
They visited with their personal cameraman, and that mirror betrayed their plans, telling us that it is all for the cameras grin
Guy your eyes sharp IPO. How did u code that camera from the glass����������������

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Ekweremadu On A Condolence Visit To Tony Anenih's Family by Nobody: 1:40pm On Nov 06, 2018
Omoboricash:

Guy your eyes sharp IPO. How did u code that camera from the glass����������������
grin
Re: Saraki, Ekweremadu On A Condolence Visit To Tony Anenih's Family by Patrioticman007(m): 1:42pm On Nov 06, 2018
Those trying to Atikuloot, I say death is real obituary was formed from obi.
Re: Saraki, Ekweremadu On A Condolence Visit To Tony Anenih's Family by SweetJoystick(m): 1:45pm On Nov 06, 2018
Sholaco:
and very soon ur family will be condole for ur demise.....
na you your family dey mourn already. Idiot
Re: Saraki, Ekweremadu On A Condolence Visit To Tony Anenih's Family by SweetJoystick(m): 1:47pm On Nov 06, 2018
Omoboricash:

Wish others what u wish your self.
If you point a finger to you fellow human, four point back at you
I no point 1 finger, i point all fingers at the lifeless one
Re: Saraki, Ekweremadu On A Condolence Visit To Tony Anenih's Family by SweetJoystick(m): 1:47pm On Nov 06, 2018
iamJ:
if I say the same about your family, how will you feel
Na you get your mouth, say whatever you want to say
Re: Saraki, Ekweremadu On A Condolence Visit To Tony Anenih's Family by rummmy: 1:53pm On Nov 06, 2018
tokrizy:
is ECOBANK under maintenance?

someone transferred money to me and I've not seen alert till now since yesterday.
yes they sent the text message informing their customers, didn't you receive it
Re: Saraki, Ekweremadu On A Condolence Visit To Tony Anenih's Family by tokrizy: 1:55pm On Nov 06, 2018
rummmy:

I'm not using ecobank it's just that the person is using ecobank... an since yesterday he sent money to me I've not seen alert that's why I'm bothered
Re: Saraki, Ekweremadu On A Condolence Visit To Tony Anenih's Family by tokrizy: 1:56pm On Nov 06, 2018
Krizbaby:
Bro same tin wit me here oo
so how person go come do now.
hope they fix everything soon I really need the moni asap
Re: Saraki, Ekweremadu On A Condolence Visit To Tony Anenih's Family by tokrizy: 1:57pm On Nov 06, 2018
rummmy:

how many hours will the system maintenance last?
Re: Saraki, Ekweremadu On A Condolence Visit To Tony Anenih's Family by iluvdonjazzy: 2:32pm On Nov 06, 2018
SweetJoystick:
I wish say na Buhari family them dey visit like this.
Anenih is worst than Buhari if u don't know. thank God for Oshiomhole who retired him from active politics.
Re: Saraki, Ekweremadu On A Condolence Visit To Tony Anenih's Family by asanwafo: 2:52pm On Nov 06, 2018
partners in looting
Re: Saraki, Ekweremadu On A Condolence Visit To Tony Anenih's Family by tokrizy: 3:41pm On Nov 06, 2018
Krizbaby:
Bro same tin wit me here oo
incase u get alat bfore me abeg just let me knw
that is if u ve seen ur alat
Re: Saraki, Ekweremadu On A Condolence Visit To Tony Anenih's Family by cpapa: 3:46pm On Nov 06, 2018
GudluckIBB:

cc
saraki
buhari
Tinubu
Ekweremadu
Okorocha

I just like the way you copied
saraki
buhari
okorocha
tinubu
it reminds me of when ever I want to send a mail I just copy bosses
Re: Saraki, Ekweremadu On A Condolence Visit To Tony Anenih's Family by vislabraye(m): 3:52pm On Nov 06, 2018
GudluckIBB:

cc
saraki
buhari
Tinubu
Ekweremadu
Okorocha

Even if he were to be poor, would his fate be different ?
Re: Saraki, Ekweremadu On A Condolence Visit To Tony Anenih's Family by Krizbaby: 4:20pm On Nov 06, 2018
tokrizy:

incase u get alat bfore me abeg just let me knw

that is if u ve seen ur alat
Bro I hv seen alert but the problem now is the money dat is sent to my Acc didn't add up to the formal one ...the formal money dia didn't add up ...jus confused
Re: Saraki, Ekweremadu On A Condolence Visit To Tony Anenih's Family by tokrizy: 4:49pm On Nov 06, 2018
Krizbaby:

Bro I hv seen alert but the problem now is the money dat is sent to my Acc didn't add up to the formal one ...the formal money dia didn't add up ...jus confused

no alat still from my side.

dis is becoming unbearable
Re: Saraki, Ekweremadu On A Condolence Visit To Tony Anenih's Family by rummmy: 2:07am On Nov 07, 2018
tokrizy:

how many hours will the system maintenance last?
as soon as possible
Re: Saraki, Ekweremadu On A Condolence Visit To Tony Anenih's Family by tokrizy: 5:07am On Nov 07, 2018
rummmy:
as soon as possible
alright thanks

they suppose to do their system maintenance weekends not weekdays.. that bank self

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fuel Hike: No Plans To Re-Introduce Fuel Subsidy - Tope Ajayi / Plan For Abuja City Come 2030 / Thomas-Wilson Ikubese Reacts To Buhari's Apology To MKO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.