Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,263 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Pre- Wedding Picture Of My Brother In Law And His Beautiful Fiancee - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre- Wedding Picture Of My Brother In Law And His Beautiful Fiancee (812 Views)

The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking / My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture / Bedroom Pre-wedding Pictures Of Handsome Man & His Beautiful Wife-to-be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pre- Wedding Picture Of My Brother In Law And His Beautiful Fiancee by tenry(m): 12:36pm On Nov 06, 2018
My brother in law ,who is a medical doctor is getting married to his beautiful bio chemist. The wedding holds at Winners chapel, Bashorun Ibadan on 17th November, 2018 .Take a look at some of their pre wedding pictures

Re: Pre- Wedding Picture Of My Brother In Law And His Beautiful Fiancee by davidnazee: 12:48pm On Nov 06, 2018
After this, your next post will be “how you slept with your brother in laws wife”..
Re: Pre- Wedding Picture Of My Brother In Law And His Beautiful Fiancee by mezarddinny: 12:55pm On Nov 06, 2018
pre-wedding pics and she is already a wife?
Re: Pre- Wedding Picture Of My Brother In Law And His Beautiful Fiancee by tenry(m): 1:22pm On Nov 06, 2018
davidnazee:
After this, your next post will be “how you slept with your brother in laws wife”..
You get life so? Idiot

(1) (Reply)

The Hilarious Reality Of Every Nigerian First Born / I Trusted Her With My Secrets But She Blew It All Up / If Your Birthday Is In November, You're A Product Of Valentine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.