Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,577 members, 7,816,425 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Bloggers With Less Than 5k View Should Read This Tips - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Bloggers With Less Than 5k View Should Read This Tips (748 Views)

Eyeopener: Aspiring Nigerian Game/App Developers Should Read This / Plz All Nairalanders Should Read This Post / Why You Should Read: The Road Ahead – Bill Gate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bloggers With Less Than 5k View Should Read This Tips by Xylocaine(m): 12:44pm On Nov 06, 2018
NOTICE THAT DUE TO MY BUSY SCHEDULES YOU CAN ONLY CONTACT ME ON WHATSAPP OR GIVE ME A CALL AT: 08108260407 (Nigerian Bloggers Only)

Are You A Blogger still crying for Traffic? It means there is something wrong with your SEO Settings and other and other Optimizations.

The truth is that i really don't have traffic to boast of for now, but since I changed to a new domain after learning much about SEO, I was able to start ranking very well with the new domain and also my traffic is pushing upwards now. So I want to help those within my traffic Bracket of just 0-7K Daily Views.

Please if you have More than this don't Add your URL because you should be Teaching Us better Web Optimization.

I ALSO ATTACHED A SCREENSHOT TO SHOW HOW MY ALEXA KEPT RISING, SO DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME LEARN THIS TRICKS AND BE A PROUD BLOGGER, CALL ME NOW: 08108260407

I blog at www.xylocaineplanet.com.ng incase you want to know what am capable of doing for you.

(1) (Reply)

Check Out How This App Changes The Way We Network / Steps To Block Email Addresses In Roadrunner Email. / Java Gui Jscrollbar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.