Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,232 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

Leo Takes Cee-c To Bank Of The Atlantic Ocean For A Birthday Breakfast - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Leo Takes Cee-c To Bank Of The Atlantic Ocean For A Birthday Breakfast (35098 Views)

Davido’s Reaction To Tobi’s Obsession With Cee-C On BBNaija Show (Pics) / Cynthia Obianodo Obi-Uchendu And Cee-C Of BBNaija Are Lookalikes / Ebuka Reacts To Claims That Cee-c Is His Sister-in-law & Tobi His Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leo Takes Cee-c To Bank Of The Atlantic Ocean For A Birthday Breakfast by Letenwam: 12:56pm On Nov 06, 2018
Leo who got a surprise birthday party from Cee-C on his special day, took Cee-C to bank of Atlantic Ocean for birthday breakfast on her 26th birthday today.

Leo who shared a video with Cee-C at the bank of the Atlantic Ocean, wrote;

Nkem temi! @ceec_official you are one amazing woman. One thing I love most about you is how unconventional you are. I lost my mother and you were ready to listen to how I feel and not in a hurry to dismiss my pain by telling me “be a man” or “move on from it” as commonly used.
I’m glad I have someone like you in my corner and you already know I have got your back anytime and any day.
Age with grace amazing woman ❤️.
Always remember two things :
1. You can be anything you choose to be in this life.
2. People might compare you to others but never compare yourself to anyone. You are greatness on your own.

https://lailasnews.com/leo-takes-cee-c-to-bank-of-atlantic-ocean-for-birthday-breakfast-video/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRlqq3cGOX4

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leo Takes Cee-c To Bank Of The Atlantic Ocean For A Birthday Breakfast by PigBenis(m): 1:36pm On Nov 06, 2018
FTC

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leo Takes Cee-c To Bank Of The Atlantic Ocean For A Birthday Breakfast by TissuePaper: 1:36pm On Nov 06, 2018
All thanks to big brother Nigeria...we now know that these people exist, nice one

25 Likes

Re: Leo Takes Cee-c To Bank Of The Atlantic Ocean For A Birthday Breakfast by peacenaija(m): 1:36pm On Nov 06, 2018
Re: Leo Takes Cee-c To Bank Of The Atlantic Ocean For A Birthday Breakfast by MrsNwaAmaikpe(f): 1:36pm On Nov 06, 2018
shocked shocked

Look at this otondo called Leo

You are about to be trapped by an itchy pusxsy that has been used, drilled and dumped by a sharp guy called miracle.

Be wise Leo...mark register and walk out

8 Likes

Re: Leo Takes Cee-c To Bank Of The Atlantic Ocean For A Birthday Breakfast by PrinceOgun: 1:36pm On Nov 06, 2018
grin
Re: Leo Takes Cee-c To Bank Of The Atlantic Ocean For A Birthday Breakfast by NwaAmaikpe: 1:36pm On Nov 06, 2018
shocked

Leo your mom didn't die for you to be this useless.

Get up and do something meaningful with your life. Stop using her memory to attract pity, it won't help you blow.

As for you CeeC,
Happy birthday.
I wish you the wisdom to place that famzer where he belongs.

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Leo Takes Cee-c To Bank Of The Atlantic Ocean For A Birthday Breakfast by BlackPeni5: 1:36pm On Nov 06, 2018
Confused people.

Clearly the girl don friend zone the guy...better for him to stop wasting his time.

8 Likes

Re: Leo Takes Cee-c To Bank Of The Atlantic Ocean For A Birthday Breakfast by Nwakannaya1: 1:37pm On Nov 06, 2018
How does this affect the minimum wage?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leo Takes Cee-c To Bank Of The Atlantic Ocean For A Birthday Breakfast by fergie001: 1:37pm On Nov 06, 2018
Honestly,I don't know how or what to comment....
Re: Leo Takes Cee-c To Bank Of The Atlantic Ocean For A Birthday Breakfast by Firstlady25: 1:37pm On Nov 06, 2018
I hope she's still a virgin oo. Cos I can't imagine the look on her husband face if he finally get to know that she's nothing near v**gin after all the whole public stunt..

1 Like

Re: Leo Takes Cee-c To Bank Of The Atlantic Ocean For A Birthday Breakfast by Thatnawtichick(f): 1:38pm On Nov 06, 2018
It feels like a movie....They should goan rest

4 Likes

Re: Leo Takes Cee-c To Bank Of The Atlantic Ocean For A Birthday Breakfast by Standardcosting(m): 1:38pm On Nov 06, 2018
Two fools

1 Like

Re: Leo Takes Cee-c To Bank Of The Atlantic Ocean For A Birthday Breakfast by BruncleZuma: 1:38pm On Nov 06, 2018
grin grin grin grin

These sets of 'celebrities' don't understand that BBN ended a long time ago.

3 Likes

Re: Leo Takes Cee-c To Bank Of The Atlantic Ocean For A Birthday Breakfast by tolexy007(m): 1:38pm On Nov 06, 2018
Nwakannaya1:
How does this affect the minimum wage?

i tire oo, or how will this stop ASUU strike?
Re: Leo Takes Cee-c To Bank Of The Atlantic Ocean For A Birthday Breakfast by sashabunny: 1:38pm On Nov 06, 2018
Las Las u will be friend zoned. grin

3 Likes

Re: Leo Takes Cee-c To Bank Of The Atlantic Ocean For A Birthday Breakfast by Richdad50(m): 1:38pm On Nov 06, 2018
All for Alex the center of the whole drama. One thing that this emotional DaSilva doesn't understand is that you can never equate a bad character in a woman for a 'strong' personality.

Ceecee as far as i am concerned is an emotional wreck that will only sink the ship of any man who sails with her.

DaSilva had his chance in the 'Small Brother House' but he choose to be oblivious now he his trying hard to correct the impression. Too little too late. The people have moved on and no one cares

#Richdadnuggets

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leo Takes Cee-c To Bank Of The Atlantic Ocean For A Birthday Breakfast by kikiwendy(f): 1:39pm On Nov 06, 2018
Awwwwwwwn.. That's nice
Re: Leo Takes Cee-c To Bank Of The Atlantic Ocean For A Birthday Breakfast by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 06, 2018
Lol i ve never seen this girl famz this guy the way he does to her...lol low self esteem

4 Likes

Re: Leo Takes Cee-c To Bank Of The Atlantic Ocean For A Birthday Breakfast by Esiobu95(m): 1:39pm On Nov 06, 2018
Igbo amaka

9 Likes

Re: Leo Takes Cee-c To Bank Of The Atlantic Ocean For A Birthday Breakfast by Yewandequeen(f): 1:40pm On Nov 06, 2018
Here to read comments

1 Like

Re: Leo Takes Cee-c To Bank Of The Atlantic Ocean For A Birthday Breakfast by Nobody: 1:41pm On Nov 06, 2018
Good for them
Re: Leo Takes Cee-c To Bank Of The Atlantic Ocean For A Birthday Breakfast by jacob839(m): 1:42pm On Nov 06, 2018
oya na
Re: Leo Takes Cee-c To Bank Of The Atlantic Ocean For A Birthday Breakfast by nabegibeg: 1:42pm On Nov 06, 2018
Letenwam:
Leo who got a surprise birthday party from Cee-C on his special day, took Cee-C to bank of Atlantic Ocean for birthday breakfast on her 26th birthday today.

Leo who shared a video with Cee-C at the bank of the Atlantic Ocean, wrote;

Nkem temi! @ceec_official you are one amazing woman. One thing I love most about you is how unconventional you are. I lost my mother and you were ready to listen to how I feel and not in a hurry to dismiss my pain by telling me “be a man” or “move on from it” as commonly used.
I’m glad I have someone like you in my corner and you already know I have got your back anytime and any day.
Age with grace amazing woman ❤️.
Always remember two things :
1. You can be anything you choose to be in this life.
2. People might compare you to others but never compare yourself to anyone. You are greatness on your own.

https://lailasnews.com/leo-takes-cee-c-to-bank-of-atlantic-ocean-for-birthday-breakfast-video/

lalasticlala

Gradually the mammi water is called him through her

1 Like

Re: Leo Takes Cee-c To Bank Of The Atlantic Ocean For A Birthday Breakfast by taretoofine(m): 1:43pm On Nov 06, 2018
where tobi is chilling with UK prince , if u like take her to marine kingdom grin

5 Likes

Re: Leo Takes Cee-c To Bank Of The Atlantic Ocean For A Birthday Breakfast by Bustincole(m): 1:43pm On Nov 06, 2018
Fake life

1 Like

Re: Leo Takes Cee-c To Bank Of The Atlantic Ocean For A Birthday Breakfast by jacob839(m): 1:43pm On Nov 06, 2018
tolexy007:

i dunno ooo
Re: Leo Takes Cee-c To Bank Of The Atlantic Ocean For A Birthday Breakfast by taretoofine(m): 1:43pm On Nov 06, 2018
taretoofine:
where tobi is chilling with UK prince , if u like take her to marine kingdom grin

1 Like

Re: Leo Takes Cee-c To Bank Of The Atlantic Ocean For A Birthday Breakfast by jacob839(m): 1:43pm On Nov 06, 2018
tolexy007:

i dunno ooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tim Godfrey Proposes To His Lover (Photos) / Mercy Eke: My N30m BBNaija Prize Money Is Still Intact / Uche Jombo Looking Heavy In New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.