Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,379 members, 7,822,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Sunny Dike Odogwu Is Dead! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunny Dike Odogwu Is Dead! (40696 Views)

Sunny Ade’s Son, George Folarin Adegeye Won Amuwo-Odofin Reps Seat / Chisom Promise Dike Rejects Wike’s SUV Gift, Asks Governor To Repair Roads / Wike Conferred With The Title "Dike Oha" Of Ikwerre Ethnic Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunny Dike Odogwu Is Dead! by Bambambiglo: 2:19pm On Nov 06, 2018
All this indomie generation claiming to know Mariam's background

2 Likes

Re: Sunny Dike Odogwu Is Dead! by Deltatoto: 2:20pm On Nov 06, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Lalasticlala
Ibb in-law HV died because of Buhari hardship
RIP sir
I wished president can mary ma sista so DAT everywer go poporri 4 me
harship?hus my uncle and for d past 60yrs of his life he has never stopped been a billionaire.He started making billions before buhari was born he died of old age.#asabamourns...

1 Like

Re: Sunny Dike Odogwu Is Dead! by phoexix: 2:20pm On Nov 06, 2018
naptu2:

Sunny Odogwu is different from Sunny Okogwu

True.
Re: Sunny Dike Odogwu Is Dead! by Deltatoto: 2:20pm On Nov 06, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Lalasticlala
RIP sir
harship?hus my uncle and for d past 60yrs of his life he has never stopped been a billionaire.He started making billions before buhari was born he died of old age.He is the richest man in Asaba..ceo grandhotel#asabamourns...
Re: Sunny Dike Odogwu Is Dead! by cyril10(m): 2:22pm On Nov 06, 2018
naptu2:

Sunny Odogwu is different from Sunny Okogwu

You are very correct, Sunny Ide Odogwu is different from Sunny Okogwu the brother of Maryam Babangida who resides in Kaduna.
Re: Sunny Dike Odogwu Is Dead! by IBNDIEGO: 2:23pm On Nov 06, 2018
op u dont know anything g get your fact right na you kill am she
Re: Sunny Dike Odogwu Is Dead! by Lexusgs430: 2:24pm On Nov 06, 2018
IBB would be feeling vulnerable now .......
Re: Sunny Dike Odogwu Is Dead! by TheDevilIsALai: 2:24pm On Nov 06, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I hope he settled his N26.2bn Diamond Bank debt and paid all the staff that were unjustly laid-off from his SIO Agro-allied Sac factory before he died?

Because it won't be fair if the dead add to the problems of the living.

Ide, jee nke oma

Don't worry lifeless will order EFCC to arrest and probe his corpse
Re: Sunny Dike Odogwu Is Dead! by gidgiddy: 2:25pm On Nov 06, 2018
Sunny Odogwu was once rumoured to be the richest Igbo man alive. He was certainly one of the richest in Igbo land

1 Like

Re: Sunny Dike Odogwu Is Dead! by Jaqenhghar: 2:25pm On Nov 06, 2018
I thought this man died a long time ago
Re: Sunny Dike Odogwu Is Dead! by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 06, 2018
I remember seeing this man once in those days in Kaduna when i was a child. He use to cruise one convertible one-door benz. Life!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunny Dike Odogwu Is Dead! by Teeboi56: 2:29pm On Nov 06, 2018
He has reach his bus stop
Re: Sunny Dike Odogwu Is Dead! by hisexcellency34: 2:30pm On Nov 06, 2018
Re: Sunny Dike Odogwu Is Dead! by halfcurrent(m): 2:36pm On Nov 06, 2018
hisexcellency34:
He is the elder brother to the late Maryam Babangida, former First Lady and wife of Military President, Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida (IBB)

No he is not. Maryam Babangida's elder brother's name is Sunny Okogwu alias Black Gold. He was a business man based in Kaduna.

1 Like

Re: Sunny Dike Odogwu Is Dead! by kingharzy: 2:37pm On Nov 06, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I hope he settled his N26.2bn Diamond Bank debt and paid all the staff that were unjustly laid-off from his SIO Agro-allied Sac factory before he died?

Ide, jee nke oma
Always on point as usual.

1 Like

Re: Sunny Dike Odogwu Is Dead! by kingharzy: 2:38pm On Nov 06, 2018
halfcurrent:

No he is not. Maryam Babangida's elder brother's name is Sunny Okogwu alias Black Gold. He was a business man based in Kaduna.
Who also died last month or so.
Re: Sunny Dike Odogwu Is Dead! by ajl: 2:40pm On Nov 06, 2018
Finally, it seem the angel of death is in turbo mode against our oppressive "ancestors" that are holding people in the jugular. It was Anenih and now Odogwu.

Was it not this one that claim Niger-Delta oil belong to Northern Nigeria. Hope he already paid the N26 Billion he was debt owing Diamond bank.

Nigerians would be shocked between now and February as more of the expired ancestors go where they belong. Enemy of the masses.

https://www.nairaland.com/16374/oil-nigeria-belongs-north

www.sweetcrudereports.com/2015/02/10/diamond-bank-sues-sunny-odogwu-over-n26bn-debt/
Re: Sunny Dike Odogwu Is Dead! by GbengaAwe042(m): 2:41pm On Nov 06, 2018
hisexcellency34:
He is the elder brother to the late Maryam Babangida, former First Lady and wife of Military President, Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida (IBB)

Bros abeg talk wetin you know. Sunny Odogwu is differnt from Sunny Okogwu
Re: Sunny Dike Odogwu Is Dead! by D1zion: 2:43pm On Nov 06, 2018
Old story. Someone that died since last month here in Kaduna

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunny Dike Odogwu Is Dead! by ajl: 2:43pm On Nov 06, 2018
GbengaAwe042:

Bros abeg talk wetin you know. Sunny Odogwu is differnt from Sunny Okogwu

Na you suppose go back to check your records.
Re: Sunny Dike Odogwu Is Dead! by yusufsuleiman85: 2:45pm On Nov 06, 2018
You're too funny oooooooooooooooo
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Ide, jee nke oma
Re: Sunny Dike Odogwu Is Dead! by GbengaAwe042(m): 2:45pm On Nov 06, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Lalasticlala
RIP sir

This is not IBB's brother In-law abeg. That one na Sunny Okogwu although late too
Re: Sunny Dike Odogwu Is Dead! by Jnrbaino4real(m): 2:47pm On Nov 06, 2018
hisexcellency34:
no he is not .they are not related at all.the elder bro to the fmr first lady is chief sunny okogwu.from ogbeogo in umuonaje in Asaba.chief sunny odogwu is from umuaji in Asaba

1 Like

Re: Sunny Dike Odogwu Is Dead! by mechouk1: 2:55pm On Nov 06, 2018
hisexcellency34:
You are wrong. He is not the brother to the Late Maryam Babangida, though I understand your confusion. The former First Lady's brother's name is Chief Sunny Okogwu, often confused with Chief Sonny Odogwu. Both hail from Asaba in Delta State.

1 Like

Re: Sunny Dike Odogwu Is Dead! by aalangel(f): 2:55pm On Nov 06, 2018
hisexcellency34:

Sunny Okogwu is Maryam's brother...
Re: Sunny Dike Odogwu Is Dead! by BluntBoy(m): 2:57pm On Nov 06, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Ide, jee nke oma

This guy is mad cheesy cheesy
Re: Sunny Dike Odogwu Is Dead! by naptu2: 3:13pm On Nov 06, 2018
ajl:
Finally, it seem the angel of death is in turbo mode against our oppressive "ancestors" that are holding people in the jugular. It was Anenih and now Odogwu.

Was it not this one that claim Niger-Delta oil belong to Northern Nigeria. Hope he already paid the N26 Billion he was debt owing Diamond bank.

Nigerians would be shocked between now and February as more of the expired ancestors go where they belong. Enemy of the masses.

https://www.nairaland.com/16374/oil-nigeria-belongs-north

www.sweetcrudereports.com/2015/02/10/diamond-bank-sues-sunny-odogwu-over-n26bn-debt/

Sunny Okogwu (a Kaduna based businessman that was Mariam Babangida's brother) is different from Sunny Odogwu (who just passed away).

It was Sunny Okogwu that allegedly made the comment about Niger Delta oil, not Sunny Odogwu.
Re: Sunny Dike Odogwu Is Dead! by ChiefSweetus: 3:18pm On Nov 06, 2018
wink2015:

IS THIS NOT THE MAN THAT OWNED GRAND HOTEL IN ASABA, DELTA STATE?

Our political leaders and private individual are dying over material things of this world.

We only have a very short time to live in this world of which we should make the best use of it and be good to others.

After death, it is between man and God ( judgment )

Whether big man or small man. It is the same six feet.

May his soul rest in perfect peace, Amen
If you want to be poor, be poor and don't disturb the rest of us mbok!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunny Dike Odogwu Is Dead! by Jasmine17(m): 3:21pm On Nov 06, 2018
hisexcellency34:

Wrong. He is a cousin to the Okogwus. Miriam's elder brother is Sunny Okogwu and Miriam is from the Okogwu family.
Re: Sunny Dike Odogwu Is Dead! by Babaj02: 3:21pm On Nov 06, 2018
hisexcellency34:
That Isss not correct, in Uncle Jona's voice.
Chief Sunny Okogwu is the person you are talking about. He died last month.
Re: Sunny Dike Odogwu Is Dead! by Afonja007: 3:21pm On Nov 06, 2018
hisexcellency34:
is not him that one is okogwu this one is odogwu research before you come online angry
Re: Sunny Dike Odogwu Is Dead! by tunary(m): 3:22pm On Nov 06, 2018
IBB in-law gone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Commissions Waltersmith Modular Refinery In Ibigwe, Imo State / Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. Pictures. / Reno Omokri Reacts To Omo-Agege Kneeling To Greet Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.