Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Sunny Dike Odogwu Is Dead! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunny Dike Odogwu Is Dead! (40694 Views)

Sunny Ade’s Son, George Folarin Adegeye Won Amuwo-Odofin Reps Seat / Chisom Promise Dike Rejects Wike’s SUV Gift, Asks Governor To Repair Roads / Wike Conferred With The Title "Dike Oha" Of Ikwerre Ethnic Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunny Dike Odogwu Is Dead! by ganwa: 8:44pm On Nov 06, 2018
Sonny Odogwu is not IBB's inlaw. Sonny Okogwu is.
Re: Sunny Dike Odogwu Is Dead! by nwabobo: 8:52pm On Nov 06, 2018
hisexcellency34:
He is the elder brother to the late Maryam Babangida, former First Lady and wife of Military President, Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida (IBB)

No, Maryam's elder brother was Sunny Okogwu.
Re: Sunny Dike Odogwu Is Dead! by nkemdi89(f): 9:25pm On Nov 06, 2018
This man really enjoyed this life, I remember years back when my uncle wrote his autobiography, that was when I got to know about him.
Re: Sunny Dike Odogwu Is Dead! by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 06, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I hope he settled his N26.2bn Diamond Bank debt and paid all the staff that were unjustly laid-off from his SIO Agro-allied Sac factory before he died?

Because it won't be fair if the dead add to the problems of the living.

Ide, jee nke oma

This is an unfair remark at the first information of the death of the chief. This is a very bad comment. Hope this is not a sponsored comment? Did Diamond Bank sends you to pass the information to the public?
Re: Sunny Dike Odogwu Is Dead! by Geesunny: 10:47pm On Nov 06, 2018
No,he was not. Mariam's brother was Sunny Okogwu. Don't let the sunny thing confuse you.
Re: Sunny Dike Odogwu Is Dead! by GbengaAwe042(m): 8:53am On Nov 07, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
oversabi.
I HV see it
Under-sabi grow up
Re: Sunny Dike Odogwu Is Dead! by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 9:45am On Nov 07, 2018
Deltatoto:
hmmm no member of odogwu family will ever beg...what did u smoke?
I smoke ur granmoda brain
Re: Sunny Dike Odogwu Is Dead! by Deltatoto: 11:04am On Nov 07, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
I smoke ur granmoda brain
mind44 l

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guests Struggle For Seat At Presidential Inauguration Dinner (video) / Sanwo-Olu Honours London-Lagos Solo Car Rider With New Car, House, Others / Stone-Base Roads Of Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi State - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.