Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,488 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

Jada Pollock Shows Her Circle Of Friends (photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jada Pollock Shows Her Circle Of Friends (photos) (56118 Views)

Wizkid's Babymama, Jada Pollock, Shows Off Her New Baby Bump / Jada Pollock Shows The Face Of Zion Ayo-Balogun, Wizkid's 3rd Son / Pictures Of Wizkid With Jada Pollock, His 3rd Baby Mama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jada Pollock Shows Her Circle Of Friends (photos) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 06, 2018
BruncleZuma:
National Union of Road Transport Workers

Re: Jada Pollock Shows Her Circle Of Friends (photos) by Oluwasaeon(m): 5:52pm On Nov 06, 2018
MhizzAJ:

but what
ILY wink
Re: Jada Pollock Shows Her Circle Of Friends (photos) by ReeLoaDead(m): 6:07pm On Nov 06, 2018
LifestyleTonite:
America is Sodom and Gomorrah
angry angry angry
While Nigeria is heaven...
Re: Jada Pollock Shows Her Circle Of Friends (photos) by Rubbiish(m): 6:11pm On Nov 06, 2018
MhizzAJ:

On a normal day i dont reply mentions but im in a good mood today so fvvck you!
Lol....see this one...
Re: Jada Pollock Shows Her Circle Of Friends (photos) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 06, 2018
Golddiggers and Hungry Hoes Assocication of baby mamas. tongue

1 Like

Re: Jada Pollock Shows Her Circle Of Friends (photos) by highcadre: 6:21pm On Nov 06, 2018
Unfortunately they all sell the same commodity.
mtchew!
Re: Jada Pollock Shows Her Circle Of Friends (photos) by Codes151(m): 6:39pm On Nov 06, 2018
Click of bf snatchers n gossips
Re: Jada Pollock Shows Her Circle Of Friends (photos) by Codes151(m): 6:39pm On Nov 06, 2018
gypsey:
Golddiggers and Hungry Hoes Assocication of baby mamas. tongue
lol
Re: Jada Pollock Shows Her Circle Of Friends (photos) by CivilzedTyger(m): 6:52pm On Nov 06, 2018
bluefilm:

I only know jada fire and jada Stephens too.
Very entertaining bítches, I tell you. tongue
ah oga bluefilm na u oo boss
Re: Jada Pollock Shows Her Circle Of Friends (photos) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 06, 2018
myettiallah:

go and marry....bad belle, angry
are you married?
Re: Jada Pollock Shows Her Circle Of Friends (photos) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 06, 2018
N0favors:
Can we fûck?

when will we get a block option on nairaland?
Re: Jada Pollock Shows Her Circle Of Friends (photos) by MrJunior017(m): 6:58pm On Nov 06, 2018
praizblog:
Wow....see booobbbyy
. Confident bobby pha!
Re: Jada Pollock Shows Her Circle Of Friends (photos) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 06, 2018
cescky:

Can you explain please? Sincerely I'd love to know what you mean
what i meant is that, its highly unlikely that in such large friendship group, everyone is loyal and have no ill will towards each other. so basically, the group is still so big because some people haven't revealed their true colours / feelings
Re: Jada Pollock Shows Her Circle Of Friends (photos) by cescky(m): 7:13pm On Nov 06, 2018
trustyshoess:

what i meant is that, its highly unlikely that in such large friendship group, everyone is loyal and have no ill will towards each other. so basically, the group is still so big because some people haven't revealed their true colours / feelings

Ok, thanks
Re: Jada Pollock Shows Her Circle Of Friends (photos) by myettiallah: 7:53pm On Nov 06, 2018
trustyshoess:

are you married?

stop answering questions with question, woman angry
Re: Jada Pollock Shows Her Circle Of Friends (photos) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 06, 2018
myettiallah:

stop answering questions with question, woman angry
Your first statement wasn't a question
Re: Jada Pollock Shows Her Circle Of Friends (photos) by myettiallah: 8:17pm On Nov 06, 2018
trustyshoess:

Your first statement wasn't a question

aunty leave me alone,I dont have time for arguments angry
Re: Jada Pollock Shows Her Circle Of Friends (photos) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 06, 2018
myettiallah:

aunty leave me alone,I dont have time for arguments angry
Says the one who quoted me first. If you don't have time, don't quote me next time sir
Re: Jada Pollock Shows Her Circle Of Friends (photos) by neweraomo: 8:33pm On Nov 06, 2018
CivilzedTyger:
Which country be dis. And who be Jada Padlock? I only know of Jada Fire and Jada Stephens
hmmmmm my guy

Re: Jada Pollock Shows Her Circle Of Friends (photos) by N0favors: 8:46pm On Nov 06, 2018
trustyshoess:

when will we get a block option on nairaland?
Why would you need a block option? Is it a crime for adults to fück?
Re: Jada Pollock Shows Her Circle Of Friends (photos) by naijajobx: 2:17am On Nov 07, 2018
smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Queen Osem Celestine And Donald Trump Pictured Together / Kcee's Millionaire Brother E-money, His Wife & Kids / Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.